PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Kobe's 5 is more impressive than Jim's 5 and Shaq's 4

Brazil
12-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Discuss

:lmao

Thread
12-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Only because Amy threw her weight around in the middle of your first 5.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Look at this French Poodle trying to ride off my nuts.

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Spurs' title last year was one of the most impressive titles in NBA history, possibly the most impressive. 6 was franchise killing stuff, but the Spurs regrouped, posted the best record in the NBA, went through the toughest Western Conference in history, and then throttled the same opponent by the largest margin in Finals history.

The Lakers 85 title is up there, but I rank it second due to the cakewalk Western Conference Showtime got pretty much every year outside of 86.

Even more impressive when you consider Duncan's guarantee. Kobe ain't never come close to anything like that. Sorry, Luva.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Spurs' title last year was one of the most impressive titles in NBA history, possibly the most impressive. 6 was franchise killing stuff, but the Spurs regrouped, posted the best record in the NBA, went through the toughest Western Conference in history, and then throttled the same opponent by the largest margin in Finals history.

The Lakers 85 title is up there, but I rank it second due to the cakewalk Western Conference Showtime got pretty much every year outside of 86.

Even more impressive when you consider Duncan's guarantee. Kobe ain't never come close to anything like that. Sorry, Luva.

Slow down there, pal. You didn't get beat... you gave one away... unlike any other team in history of sports. So, it was easy for Jim to guarantee a win against a team he had already beat... so to speak. Until you can defend it you have no idea how hard it is. But then again you do... because you've failed to do so 4 times already.

Kool Bob Love
12-02-2014, 02:37 PM

That lol thread....a classic b.

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Slow down there, pal. You didn't get beat... you gave one away... unlike any other team in history of sports. So, it was easy for Jim to guarantee a win against a team he had already beat... so to speak. Until you can defend it you have no idea how hard it is. But then again you do... because you've failed to do so 4 times already.

Nope. Game wasn't over yet.

And as for last year, even you were calling the series over after Miami stole game 2. No one believed the Spurs could beat Miami.

But Duncan did, "We'll do it this time." One of the greatest guarantees in sports history. Nothing Kobe's done comes close.

:lol Repeat smack.

AlexJones
12-02-2014, 02:41 PM

:lol

Mikeanaro
12-02-2014, 02:49 PM
:wakeup

12-02-2014, 02:49 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqY37zpCAAAjXOI.jpg:medium

Kobe is stuck behind Duncan FOREVER and there is nothing Kobe nutsuckers can do about it.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Nope. Game wasn't over yet.

And as for last year, even you were calling the series over after Miami stole game 2. No one believed the Spurs could beat Miami.

But Duncan did, "We'll do it this time." One of the greatest guarantees in sports history. Nothing Kobe's done comes close.

:lol Repeat smack.

Game was over... Jim had checked out for his ovation... and was celebrating. If he was alpha he would have been in that game to finish it. But, instead he called on Diaw again to carry him to the finish line. But Boris couldn't get off the ground for that rebound... hence, the reverse hump back horse that Thread crucifies you with. Its all right there starting at 1:14.

YE4z_Du7dQ4

hater
12-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Kobe won his 5th over a decrepit injury riddled Boston I believe. Duncan won his over a prime Lebron, Wade and Bosh

you do the math...

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Kobe won his 5th over a decrepit injury riddled Boston I believe. Duncan won his over a prime Lebron, Wade and Bosh

you do the math...

You believe, huh. Fuck off, you bastard.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Hey mid... listen to Wilbon's take. Check out this comment.

J Elle SaintCyr (http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/111647641112036290751)7 months ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4RsGjcJ1o&google_comment_id=z12gvrarznrzjje2l22kwblb4u2aw5ko r04)

I will NEVER respect the Spurs after this lost NEVER! Series was won game was over "Gatorade/wet towel" in my Nicki M voice and you not only lose the game but lost series and ultimately the TITLE. Respect lost!

wk4RsGjcJ1o

hater
12-02-2014, 03:08 PM
quoting Uncle Tom Wilbon :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Game was over... Jim had checked out for his ovation... and was celebrating. If he was alpha he would have been in that game to finish it. But, instead he called on Diaw again to carry him to the finish line. But Boris couldn't get off the ground for that rebound... hence, the reverse hump back horse that Thread crucifies you with. Its all right there starting at 1:14.

YE4z_Du7dQ4

Taking Duncan out to defend the 3 has been the Spurs go to crunch time defense for the past I don't know how many years. Duncan can't close on shooters fast enough anymore.

I know you won't watch this, but skip to 6:30 in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Wy3zktBZM

Duncan stayed on the floor in the exact same situation the Spurs faced in Game 6 and they were nearly burned by KD. For a supposed person who understands X's and O's, you should also understand why having Duncan in the game when the opponent has 5 shooters on the floor isn't a good idea.

I was more pissed about Pop not to choosing to intentional foul.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:09 PM
quoting Uncle Tom Wilbon :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

Look at you... like a pig waddling in his own filth. That's Wilbon's take, pussy.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Taking Duncan out to defend the 3 has been the Spurs go to crunch time defense for the past I don't know how many years. Duncan can't close on shooters fast enough anymore.

I know you won't watch this, but skip to 6:30 in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Wy3zktBZM

Duncan stayed on the floor in the exact same situation the Spurs faced in Game 6 and they were nearly burned by KD. For a supposed person who understands X's and O's, you should also understand why having Duncan in the game when the opponent has 5 shooters on the floor isn't a good idea.

I was more pissed about Pop not to choosing to intentional foul.

That's a solid take, but legends find a way to get the job done.

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Hey mid... listen to Wilbon's take. Check out this comment.

J Elle SaintCyr (http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/111647641112036290751)7 months ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4RsGjcJ1o&google_comment_id=z12gvrarznrzjje2l22kwblb4u2aw5ko r04)

I will NEVER respect the Spurs after this lost NEVER! Series was won game was over "Gatorade/wet towel" in my Nicki M voice and you not only lose the game but lost series and ultimately the TITLE. Respect lost!

wk4RsGjcJ1o

Now you're fishing for youtube comments from Welfare Recipient sheboons?

You've hit new lows, Luva.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Now you were fishing for youtube comments from Welfare Recipient sheboons?

You've hit new lows, Luva.

:lol

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
That's a solid take, but legends find a way to get the job done.

Got it done the very next year, and after a guarantee.

If any "Legend" should be blamed, it's Ginobili and his 8 TOs.

Why don't you ever mention that? Or mention Parker's 3-14 shooting in Game 7?

Duncan's biggest choke still remains Game 5 of the '05 Finals. Luckily Robert Horry bailed him out there, much like Artest bailed out Kirbs in '10.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Got it done the very next year, and after a guarantee.

If any "Legend" should be blamed, it's Ginobili and his 8 TOs.

Why don't you ever mention that? Or mention Parker's 3-14 shooting in Game 7?

Duncan's biggest choke still remains Game 5 of the '05 Finals. Luckily Robert Horry bailed him out there, much like Artest bailed out Kirbs in '10.

No one remembers how bad you played when you win... only when you lose. Jim bailed out early in game 6 and missed two layups in game 7. Just accept it.

midnightpulp
12-02-2014, 03:27 PM
No one remembers how bad you played when you win... only when you lose. Jim bailed out early in game 6 and missed two layups in game 7. Just accept it.

And Kobe let the Celtics come back 24 down at Staples in Game 4 of the '08 Finals. I think if you win that game, you win the title. That Celtics team was overrated, getting pushed to 7 by two Eastern Conference scrub teams. But the Lakers were so mentally fucked after that, it was over, Kobe letting them beat the Lakers by 39 fuckin' points in the closeout game.

It happens. At least Kirbs bounced back (although facing the Magic without Jameer Nelson next year helped). Just like Duncan bounced back.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
And Kobe let the Celtics come back 24 down at Staples in Game 4 of the '08 Finals. I think if you win that game, you win the title. That Celtics team was overrated, getting pushed to 7 by two Eastern Conference scrub teams. But the Lakers were so mentally fucked after that, it was over, Kobe letting them beat the Lakers by 39 fuckin' points in the closeout game.

It happens. At least Kirbs bounced back (although facing the Magic without Jameer Nelson next year helped). Just like Duncan bounced back.

That Celtics team was stacked... led by three first ballot HOF'ers. Jameer did play... he just sucked. Only thing he was good for was allowing Fisher to line up that three ball.

elmanutres
12-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Slow down there, pal. You didn't get beat... you gave one away... unlike any other team in history of sports. .

I just saw the rangers do the baseball version of that 2 years prior to 2013. Stop acting like it's some one of a kind thing in sports that never happened before. the spurs aren't the first to do such a thing. Unlike most others and especially the rangers, the spurs actually came back and got theirs. Rangers never avenged themselves after freese did a ray allen. Or since it happened before 2013, ray allen did a freese

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Kobe: 5
Duncan: 5

Kobe: 2 Finals MVPs
Duncan: 3 Finals MVPs

Kobe: 1 Regular Season MVP
Duncan: 2 Regular Season MVPs

Leetonidas
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
:lol narutofag failing miserably and continuing to receive loads in his mouth per par

Brazil
12-02-2014, 04:27 PM

what a great come back... must be a Naruto move or something :lol

Naruto on his way to explain to us that Kobe's 5 is more impressive than Jim's 5 and Shaq's 4.... go ahead explain how being the best player of 2 out of 5 titles is somehow more impressive than being the best player of 5 and 4 rings respectively

You will note that I'm being fair giving 2 out of 5 to Kobe when a bunch of people would argue 0 out of 5

scanry
12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
It's going to be a long season for this anime loving retard. He's probably gone by the end of the month anyway. Fortunately Koolaid will follow this fuck. The two retards will start lurking around come playoffs.