PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Anchorperson/Newscaster/Talking Head..

Jelly
08-29-2005, 09:45 PM
..TV Journalist or whatever we're calling them. Who gets your vote? Who drives you crazy? Who is such a f*#@ing annoying idiot that you want to put your fist through the screen? My Vote....<drum roll>......

Rita Crosby

I HATE this chick!! How did she get a friggin' job!!! And that voice....AAARRGGGGHHH!!!! :cuss

JoePublic
08-29-2005, 09:49 PM
http://www.courttv.com/graphics/anchors/nancy-grace-bio.jpg

Nancy Grace of Court TV makes me hurl. She is always quick to freakin' judge.

I love to see her eat crow.

duncan_21
08-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Does Stuart Scott count?

What an idiot.

Jelly
08-29-2005, 09:53 PM
http://www.courttv.com/graphics/anchors/nancy-grace-bio.jpg

Nancy Grace of Court TV makes me hurl. She is always quick to freakin' judge.

I love to see her eat crow.

Oh my God. You're right. She is so annoying. Most of the time I agree with her, but she's just so.......uggghhhhh! I can see this is going to be a tough contest. Still, Rita Crosby remains the news whore I'd most like to beat up.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
He's more funny than annoying, but weather dude Joe Bastardi has replaced Wolf Blitzer for "coolest name" status.

Horry For 3!
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Does Stuart Scott count?

What an idiot.
"If ya want tha lord, look for priest!"

"Holla at a playa when you see him in tha streetz"

N.Y. Johnny
08-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Nationally Larry King

locally over Nationally Don Harris

tw05baller
08-29-2005, 09:58 PM
:flipoff :cuss :stfu chris marrou and his pitiful jokes. he even made one about the katrina victims!

Jelly
08-29-2005, 10:01 PM
:flipoff :cuss :stfu chris marrou and his pitiful jokes. he even made one about the katrina victims!

Chris Marrou...yes, San Antonio's home grown Grade A Asshole. I used to like him (well, better than Bob Salter anyway :lol ) when I lived in SA 10 years ago, but when I saw him cover the river parade, I couldn't get over what a pompous ass he was. Good choice.

Mixability
08-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Don Harris

:tu :flipoff Don Hairless!

whottt
08-29-2005, 10:32 PM
I go with Rita as well....every time she talks I have this irresistable urge to make her eat a throat lozenge and gargle with saltwater...

SequSpur
08-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Nancy Grace fucking rules. Figures you vaginas don't like her.

There is probably one person that I can't stand, its probably Charlie Parker. I know he is probably cool as hell, but he doesn't belong in sports talk. he is the worst ever.

Jelly
08-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I go with Rita as well....every time she talks I have this irresistable urge to make her eat a throat lozenge and gargle with saltwater...

yeah, I know. I just don't get it. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She is absolutely painful to listen to. And they're advertising her like she is the second coming or something. What they hell do they mean when they say shit like "Rita Crosby...asking the questions no one else dares to" :wtf
WTF are they talking about ??? I could come up with better questions...and quite frankly, I sound and look a hell of a lot better than that bimbo. I'm sorry, but just thinking of that horse faced idiot making millions and getting national exposure and her own "theme song" makes me wanna :pctoss

Jelly
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Nancy Grace fucking rules. Figures you vaginas don't like her.

There is probably one person that I can't stand, its probably Charlie Parker. I know he is probably cool as hell, but he doesn't belong in sports talk. he is the worst ever.

hahaha....the only person who really belongs in sports talk is Max Kellerman (sigh)...and I know you guys don't like him. :lol

T Park
08-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Max Kellerman

He is a degenerative retard.

Guy is a total dumbass.

Jelly
08-29-2005, 11:30 PM
He is a degenerative retard.

Guy is a total dumbass.

He has the opposite effect on women. With you guys it must be a jealousy thing.

blaze89
08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0705/3494902_200X150.jpg

boutons
08-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Nancy Grace now, by a huge margin, what a grating, aggressive, whining harpy
but before her, Connie Chung, aka Connie Cunt.
I'm so happy her career taken her off anything I watch or read.

As a group, alll the CNN anchors with their recent and obvious new tactic of editorializing, fake interest/concern, chattiness, instead just read the fucking teleprompter like a good robot.

Jelly
08-29-2005, 11:42 PM
As a group, alll the CNN anchors with their recent and obvious new tactic of editorializing, fake interest/concern, chattiness, instead just read the fucking teleprompter like a good robot.

ah yes...the "Miles O'Brien" effect. hate it.

N.Y. Johnny
08-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Woody Paige

T Park
08-29-2005, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE]With you guys it must be a jealousy thing.

typical response from a fan of a moron.

"Must be jealous of him!!"

T Park
08-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Ill add Stephen A Smith, James Carville, Chris Matthews, and Geraldo Rivera.

Jelly
08-29-2005, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE]

typical response from a fan of a moron.

"Must be jealous of him!!"

Why is he a moron? My view is based on his nightly appearances on Tucker Carlson...and I find him very engaging. He is very attractive, witty and appealing to women. I stand by my jealousy accusation.

boutons
08-30-2005, 12:00 AM
"Miles O'Brien"

... no! is actually one of the most authentic, natural, no BS commentators.

blaze89
08-30-2005, 12:02 AM
The morning crew on Fox and Friends....

they just annoy the shit outta me.

Jelly
08-30-2005, 12:04 AM
"Miles O'Brien"

... no! is actually one of the most authentic, natural, no BS commentators.

:huh
Well I can't stand that gas bag.
Which anchors from CNN are you talking about?