PDA

View Full Version : OT: I met amy duncan at the district gym in san antonio lol

King Emmanuel
12-03-2014, 10:29 AM
it was last night. she was in the yoga section.. i recognized her the second i saw her. we talked for a couple of minutes. very nice lady i didnt want to be a rude asshole so I didnt ask her about the divorce and the gay timmy saga. i did ask her about spurstalk and to a surprise she says she used to read this site but it was a decade ago so she might recognize names like tpark chumpdumper etc. i forgot to tell her about the resident 60 year old man that has a crush on her lol

King Emmanuel
12-03-2014, 10:30 AM
ps i didnt see a skinny mexican gym owner there lol

Thread
12-03-2014, 10:32 AM
I bet she has a big fuckin' bush.

lefty
12-03-2014, 11:28 AM
it was last night. she was in the yoga section.. i recognized her the second i saw her. we talked for a couple of minutes. very nice lady i didnt want to be a rude asshole so I didnt ask her about the divorce and the gay timmy saga. i did ask her about spurstalk and to a surprise she says she used to read this site but it was a decade ago so she might recognize names like tpark chumpdumper etc. i forgot to tell her about the resident 60 year old man that has a crush on her lol
Did you ask her her opinion on baseball?

apalisoc_9
12-03-2014, 11:35 AM
She just got divorced..should have tried banging her...by mentioning spurstalk, you pretty much take yourself out of the game tbh..She's rich too tbh.

Buddy Mignon
12-03-2014, 11:37 AM

So you go to the gym to do yoga. Im not hating but you meet Amy and the best conversation you have is Spurstalk? How come you didnt get her number.

I. Hustle
12-03-2014, 11:37 AM

Unfortunately... I have to agree with you

I bet Vanessa has that nice trim landing strip.

I. Hustle
12-03-2014, 11:38 AM
on a side note, I would bang the other Amy Duncan.

King Emmanuel
12-03-2014, 12:00 PM
So you go to the gym to do yoga. Im not hating but you meet Amy and the best conversation you have is Spurstalk? How come you didnt get her number.

i'm married lol.. plus i only know who she is because of the spurs lol not like she's a celebrity or anything so i thought i'd talk about the spurs

Thread
12-03-2014, 01:17 PM
I'd a asked her if she'd enjoy the smell of geezer in the morning & about that big fuckin' bush.

scanry
12-03-2014, 01:33 PM
I'd a asked her if she'd enjoy the smell of geezer in the morning & about that big fuckin' bush.

She's probably 30 years younger than you. BTW you're a sick fuck.

Thread
12-03-2014, 01:35 PM
She's probably 30 years younger than you. BTW you're a sick fuck.

I'd still probably have to to tie a 2x4 to my ass so I wouldn't fall in.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2014, 02:57 PM

Lol. They're dweebs talking to women is awkward for these clowns. Now me I'm so smooth i would have asked her about helping me with my conditioning and told her that I was a true fan of her philanthropic work. I would have asked about signing up just to get my foot in the door. Once in then we discuss why she made her husband a bitch for 12 yrs and how she knew he was faggot....if an illegal alien can fuck her I know I can.

Thread
12-03-2014, 02:58 PM
& then then you'd a told me about that big fuckin' bush.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2014, 03:02 PM
& then then you'd a told me about that big fuckin' bush.

I would do you one better. After eating out her pussy and ass for hrs....i would have saved a hair sample from her dark pink cavity and her pretty starfish.

King Emmanuel
12-03-2014, 03:16 PM
we did talk about a sort of conditioning i guess. she hates cross fit lol

unforeseen
12-03-2014, 04:15 PM

You would be begging to mulch on that carpet too.

tee hee