PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I've tried to be nice...

tlongII
12-03-2014, 11:20 AM
but if you guys post any more Lakers/Kobe threads in here I'm going to go FULL ON BLAZERS IN HERE! Don't you people realize that the Lakers are irrelevant? This forum is becoming unreadable!

Medvedenko
12-03-2014, 11:55 AM
but if you guys post any more Lakers/Kobe threads in here I'm going to go FULL ON BLAZERS IN HERE! Don't you people realize that the Lakers are irrelevant? This forum is becoming unreadable!

I agree brother. However, in my 10 years on this shit stain of a board it's always been that way. Kobe vs Duncan. Spurs vs Lakers. Everyone else is irrelevant.

Plum Island
12-03-2014, 11:57 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BDaYx10nyao/UsBvHy1XbtI/AAAAAAAADFo/haAzG80Akk8/s1600/I-think-today.jpg

lefty
12-03-2014, 02:00 PM
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/24019955/large.jpg

midnightpulp
12-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Sorry, Tlong, but this is the fallout of 4 years of 5>4 being constantly spammed throughout the forum. The posters who took delight in reminding us of the count every other post are now receiving their comeuppance.

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 02:03 PM

It's a response to the dozens of Lakers fans that have polluted this board, mostly to it's detriment. They're eating it now and it's glorious.

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Sorry, Tlong, but this is the fallout of 4 years of 5>4 being constantly spammed throughout the forum. The posters who took delight in reminding us of the count every other post are now receiving their comeuppance.

ElNono
12-03-2014, 02:06 PM

Blazers? talk about irrelevant... :lol

The Gemini Method
12-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah, there are too many Laker threads up in here. Albeit, some of them are the same shit that has been posted time and time again. Originality is not the Spurs' fan base biggest positive trait.

Mikeanaro
12-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Its getting old, looks like hell where spirits are bitching all the time about how miserable their life was.

ElNono
12-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Who else we gonna laugh at? Orlando?

Killakobe81
12-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Where are the Im just here to talk hoops crew ...

DPG my brother, where are you? It's time to clear out the riff-raff. Why dont we bring the thunder ...a reckoning? Round up some of the former cowboys burn the red sash and take out Johnny Ringo and his crew?

Huckleberry, are you game?

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Yeah, there are too many Laker threads up in here. Albeit, some of them are the same shit that has been posted time and time again. Originality is not the Spurs' fan base biggest positive trait.

http://defendingcontending.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pot-and-kettle.jpg

4 years of little else but "Kobe is the greatest" and "RIP the rest of the NBA" and "Fear our front office" and this is the shit you say? :lmao

The Lakers spent ~100+ million on a team last year and won't make the playoffs this year. They're a laughingstock. So you get laughed at. Since this is a Spurs board, you get laughed at A LOT. Fucking deal with it.

lefty
12-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Orlando Blazers?

Blake
12-03-2014, 02:53 PM
this forum is becoming unreadable!

Because it was readable before

Seventyniner
12-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Two playoff appearances in the last four seasons, one first round exit, one second round humiliation. What exactly is relevant about that?

The Gemini Method
12-03-2014, 03:00 PM
http://defendingcontending.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pot-and-kettle.jpg

4 years of little else but "Kobe is the greatest" and "RIP the rest of the NBA" and "Fear our front office" and this is the shit you say? :lmao

The Lakers spent ~100+ million on a team last year and won't make the playoffs this year. They're a laughingstock. So you get laughed at. Since this is a Spurs board, you get laughed at A LOT. Fucking deal with it.

Shut the fuck up. I don't post threads mocking the Spurs. If I did, I would come with some breath of new material. It's the same shit though. You can attack those who put the same Spurs shit but don't get it twisted. To move beyond others, then be different. It's one thing to be made fun of but when its the same retard shtick it does nothing to improve this place. Laker or Spurs.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Shut the fuck up. I don't post threads mocking the Spurs. If I did, I would come with some breath of new material. It's the same shit though. You can attack those who put the same Spurs shit but don't get it twisted. To move beyond others, then be different. It's one thing to be made fun of but when its the same retard shtick it does nothing to improve this place. Laker or Spurs.

:lol Somebody has their feathers a little ruffled. Eh Hawk brethren?

The Gemini Method
12-03-2014, 03:06 PM
:lol Somebody has their feathers a little ruffled. Eh Hawk brethren?

No, not really. I wanted to jump in and complain. I don't do it often...I'm just bored 'tis all. I've read everything about the Hawks v. Eagles match-up and I'm trying to keep my wits.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2014, 03:15 PM
No, not really. I wanted to jump in and complain. I don't do it often...I'm just bored 'tis all. I've read everything about the Hawks v. Eagles match-up and I'm trying to keep my wits.

I'm just happy we have a nice chunk of time to prep for it. And while they do have a bunch of junk they throw at you, we do fairly well against high profile offenses for the most part.

RsxPiimp
12-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Because it was readable before

It was decent before. The demise of the Lakers franchise really made the forum deplorable. Kicking an old man when he's down ain't fun anymore.

Blake
12-03-2014, 03:18 PM
It was decent before. The demise of the Lakers franchise really made the forum deplorable. Kicking an old man when he's down ain't fun anymore.

I've seen the phrase "this place is getting bad/unbearable/unreadable" at least once a month for the past 7 years in every sub forum on this site.

Brazil
12-03-2014, 03:22 PM

Knicks ?

Dex
12-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Lakerfans should just be happy to be relevant again.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2014, 03:58 PM
I agree brother. However, in my 10 years on this shit stain of a board it's always been that way. Kobe vs Duncan. Spurs vs Lakers. Everyone else is irrelevant.

lol spending 10 years on a board you don't like

How much does your life suck?

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 04:09 PM

Did you call your Lakers brethren out for posting, literally, thousands of spammy articles for the past 4-5 seasons? If not, then you've nary room to call Spurs out for dropping a hammer on their conceited asses. I post a lot about game analysis and matchups, but as long as Lakers fans are here baying about Kobe's excellence (and little else), they're going to get reminded that they aren't a pinnacle franchise anymore, and that Kobe is a horribly overrated, selfish player who needed multiple HoFs on his team to even have a chance at getting it done.

Want to improve this place? Post some game analysis. Metrics. Hop in the game threads. Do game grades for a Lakers game or a play-by-play run of one of their offenses sets. Don't just take a shit on other fans and then complain that the environment reeks.

unforeseen
12-03-2014, 04:14 PM

And yet, day after day, you continue to visit Spurstalk.

Killakobe81
12-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Did you call your Lakers brethren out for posting, literally, thousands of spammy articles for the past 4-5 seasons? If not, then you've nary room to call Spurs out for dropping a hammer on their conceited asses. I post a lot about game analysis and matchups, but as long as Lakers fans are here baying about Kobe's excellence (and little else), they're going to get reminded that they aren't a pinnacle franchise anymore, and that Kobe is a horribly overrated, selfish player who needed multiple HoFs on his team to even have a chance at getting it done.

Want to improve this place? Post some game analysis. Metrics. Hop in the game threads. Do game grades for a Lakers game or a play-by-play run of one of their offenses sets. Don't just take a shit on other fans and then complain that the environment reeks.

i do all of that except game grades and metrics. who really wants game grade on the Lakers on Spurs/NBA forum? beside sthe number of F's I would have given (even Kobe) would give me the rep as tough "grader" tbh

Medvedenko
12-03-2014, 04:35 PM
lol spending 10 years on a board you don't like

How much does your life suck?

Well given my post count in 10 years pretty good. Compared to you...not so sure.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Well given my post count in 10 years pretty good. Compared to you...not so sure.

Terrible

1) :lmao Canada

2) :lmao lurking and posting on a board you hate of a team you hate for a decade

Bynumite
12-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Until your team acts like somebody and grows a pair against the spurs, you'll get no respect. It's that simple.

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 05:11 PM
i do all of that except game grades and metrics. who really wants game grade on the Lakers on Spurs/NBA forum? beside sthe number of F's I would have given (even Kobe) would give me the rep as tough "grader" tbh

You're an exception for sure, kk81. :tu

mavsfan1000
12-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Lol Lakers lol Kobe

FlAVaK
12-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Knicks ?

I actually wondered why there is no talk about them losing a lot under their new Puppet Coach...

Brazil
12-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I actually wondered why there is no talk about them losing a lot under their new Puppet Coach...

Cauz they suck since forever.. Not very surprising even with pj

Mugen
12-03-2014, 05:28 PM
:lol Nobody gives a shit about the basic-ass Blazers tbh

tlongII
12-03-2014, 06:55 PM
:lol Nobody gives a shit about the basic-ass Blazers tbh

If these Laker threads continue you're going to find out how much people care about the Blazers.

Arcadian
12-03-2014, 07:06 PM

It's a response to the dozens of Lakers fans that have polluted this board, mostly to it's detriment. They're eating it now and it's glorious.

:lol Exactly. One can never take too big of a shit on the Laker/Kobe fag-trolls here. Four years of their shitty, faggy trolling would require 10+ years of counter-trolling to return to equilibrium.

Cry Havoc
12-03-2014, 07:14 PM
If these Laker threads continue you're going to find out how much people care about the Blazers.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/417226-f2Gpxnn_GzgfgNJi.png

Silver&Black
12-03-2014, 07:30 PM

Dude...seriously you are the only person here who cares about the Blazers. When you start talking about the Blazers....you are basically talking to yourself. Yeah...the Blazers are more "relevant" than the Lakers right now. But, to Spurs fans, the Blazers are and will always be irrelevant until they start ringing consistently.

You're an original member of Spurstalk....how come you haven't realized this yet????

ElNono
12-03-2014, 07:30 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/2r60c9l.gif

Mugen
12-03-2014, 07:36 PM

:lol Nobody cares.

Mugen
12-03-2014, 07:40 PM
I literally know 1 person who cares about the Blazers and he's a 65yo who still takes selfies tbh :lol

100%duncan
12-03-2014, 08:03 PM
:lol Lakers
:lol Blazers.... sorry T