12-03-2014, 10:07 PM
nigga went Evita tbh

I hope Green and Pop have a talk to him in the lockeroom

Chris
12-03-2014, 10:08 PM
JKFyI7pqqLg

mkurts
12-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Pop seems to only trust Manu with game winning 3s, even though its been a long while since he made one

testies
12-03-2014, 10:12 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

HE BROUGHT US BACK BY HIMSELF, CREATING ABSURD SHOTS FOR GREEN, THAT NO OTHER HUMAN COULD CREATE

ElNono
12-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Pop seems to only trust Manu with game winning 3s, even though its been a long while since he made one

He made it against OKC, when it mattered, tbh...

testies
12-03-2014, 10:13 PM

YOU MEAN THE BUZZER BEATER 3 THAT TOOK OKC GAME TO OVERTIME? THE BIGGEST PLAY OF THE LAST 10 SEASONS, BUT GETS OVERLOOKED BECAUSE HE'S NOT AMERICAN?

unleashbaynes
12-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Cool, i hope you commit suicide because we lost to the Nets in December, OP.

TheGreatYacht
12-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Cool, i hope you commit suicide because we lost to the Nets in December, OP.
Noob move, rookie

DarrinS
12-03-2014, 10:27 PM
We need more emo threads about Manu, tbh.

diego
12-03-2014, 10:27 PM
manu was great down the stretch, it was timmy that missed a couple of gimmies.

DarrinS
12-03-2014, 10:28 PM
It still hurts :cry

TheGreatYacht
12-03-2014, 10:29 PM
manu was great down the stretch, it was timmy that missed a couple of gimmies.
Why does the short bus always blame others for Manu's failures?

6 = Kawhi missed a FT, Parker played bad who care if he put us 5 with 28 seconds to go, Pop left Duncan out

mkurts
12-03-2014, 10:30 PM
He made it against OKC, when it mattered, tbh...

I mean game winning 3pt shots not game tying in case you missed that part .....

DMC
12-03-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p372/hounddog1111/OMG.gif

DarrinS
12-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Manu is the only reason we lost to the Nets :cry

TheGreatYacht
12-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Manu is the only reason we lost to the Nets :cry
I'm saying

mkurts
12-04-2014, 01:02 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

HE BROUGHT US BACK BY HIMSELF, CREATING ABSURD SHOTS FOR GREEN, THAT NO OTHER HUMAN COULD CREATE

:bobo

gilmor2002
12-04-2014, 01:11 AM
It won't matter to Pop.. In Pop's books, Enrique is the reason we lost..

Clipper Nation
12-04-2014, 01:25 AM
OP is a faggot. If Enrique was the one who missed that three, he'd find a way to blame Manu or Kawhi for it.

spurraider21
12-04-2014, 01:28 AM
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p372/hounddog1111/OMG.gif
:lol since when did you become the voice of reason. you're usually the "spurs will lose, book it" type of guy

TheGreatYacht
12-04-2014, 01:28 AM
CN with the irony :lmao

DMC
12-04-2014, 01:29 AM
:lol since when did you become the voice of reason. you're usually the "spurs will lose, book it" type of guy

I have to wait until everyone here has their hopes up and thinks the Spurs are going to win it all before I can play that card and it mean anything.

ElNono
12-04-2014, 01:32 AM

???? that 3 pointer put us up one... 100-99

cjw
12-04-2014, 01:55 AM

Splitting hairs, plus it was a go ahead three. Don't forget Golden State game 1 in 2013 either.

If you want game winners, I'm sure the NBPA will donate Roger Mason to you. He has just one less game winner in his career than Lebron from deep.

TheGreatYacht
12-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Splitting hairs, plus it was a go ahead three. Don't forget Golden State game 1 in 2013 either.

If you want game winners, I'm sure the NBPA will donate Roger Mason to you. He has just one less game winner in his career than Lebron from deep.
We only needed a GW against the Warriors because the same idiot jacked up a shot with 18 seconds on the shot clock and we were up...

TheGreatYacht
12-17-2014, 11:47 PM
MEnu Ginobili, tbh

http://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

kobyz
12-18-2014, 02:45 AM
If Tony is Enrique then Manu is Mariah...

Sean Cagney
12-18-2014, 04:29 AM
YOU MEAN THE BUZZER BEATER 3 THAT TOOK OKC GAME TO OVERTIME? THE BIGGEST PLAY OF THE LAST 10 SEASONS, BUT GETS OVERLOOKED BECAUSE HE'S NOT AMERICAN?

That was not a buzzer beater 3 and Horrys three was less than ten years ago so you are wrong as usual once again... Do ur research troll.

hater
12-18-2014, 01:40 PM
nigga went Evita tbh

I hope Green and Pop have a talk to him in the lockeroom

taps
12-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Only 3,800 more posts OP & that bolding you covet will definitely happen.

ElNono
12-18-2014, 02:03 PM
The real Iglesias, tbh

BatManu20
12-18-2014, 02:15 PM
He said post-game that he had absolutely no legs left so he used all arms on that shot. Duncan and Manu played basically a full game last night. I don't blame them for much.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-18-2014, 02:17 PM
That was not a buzzer beater 3 and Horrys three was less than ten years ago so you are wrong as usual once again... Do ur research troll.
Well if he missed that 3 we don't go to the finals

Sean Cagney
12-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Well if he missed that 3 we don't go to the finals
No not necessarily, it was a game 6 and game 7 was at home so you don't know that for sure. The Spurs were great at home in that series, if they lose that game they probably still win at home but it's good to avoid the game 7 because anything can happen.

He said it was a buzzer beater three to tie it for OT when it was a HUGE three to put us up one and they had a chance to score after that shot. Horry's was the biggest shot of the last 10 years being a key game 5 and if he misses that we lose the finals, period. Manus shot is up there though, big shot but Tims in OT was huge as well. That game overall was just so damn great and memorable.

ElNono
12-18-2014, 04:48 PM
No not necessarily, it was a game 6 and game 7 was at home so you don't know that for sure. The Spurs were great at home in that series, if they lose that game they probably still win at home but it's good to avoid the game 7 because anything can happen.

tbh, you can't forget that Tony was hurt, already out of that game, and winning it gave him extra time to recover before the Finals... Love Horry's 3, I have it up there, but we were all healthy back then.

We were extremely fortunate that Tim and Manu were able to warrior through and win us that game 6...

spurs10
12-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Both shots were huge and Manu either put it in or assisted on both. He doesn't draw Rasheed it doesn't happen. Two of the biggest shots of the last decade. Thanks Manu!

Sean Cagney
12-19-2014, 12:09 AM
tbh, you can't forget that Tony was hurt, already out of that game, and winning it gave him extra time to recover before the Finals... Love Horry's 3, I have it up there, but we were all healthy back then.

We were extremely fortunate that Tim and Manu were able to warrior through and win us that game 6...
I still think we win game 7 at home but yes Tony was hurt and that allowed him to rest, true. Anything can happen in a game 7 though, if fully healthy I beileve the Thunder would have gave us a hell of a game, let alone Tony our or banged up that game 7. I agree THANK GOD Tim and Manu came up big that game, never wanted a game 7 that series because it is very dangerous against a team like that.

Horry's shot is forever my fave along with Seans after that, Manu's would be way up there if it were a game winner but it put them up one and OKC scored after that so it is definitely a very important shot but not the same IMO as a game winner, one us fans will remember no doubt but the average person will forget about it being it was a shot in the game that put them up one with time left and game winners seem to hold more weight with most. Manu's shot was VERY important to that title, so was Bobos shot in Dallas in which we lose that series IMO if he misses that huge three to put them up 3, Dallas had all the momentum going their way and that was the shot of the playoffs IMO for us followed by Manu's. People forget about Bobos shot too often IMO.

BTW healthy or not in 05 if we lose that game 5 and go home down 3-2 with that Detroit team I think we lose that series, hell we lost game 6 at home so it was close :toast

ElNono
12-19-2014, 12:59 AM
I still think we win game 7 at home but yes Tony was hurt and that allowed him to rest, true. Anything can happen in a game 7 though, if fully healthy I beileve the Thunder would have gave us a hell of a game, let alone Tony our or banged up that game 7. I agree THANK GOD Tim and Manu came up big that game, never wanted a game 7 that series because it is very dangerous against a team like that.

Horry's shot is forever my fave along with Seans after that, Manu's would be way up there if it were a game winner but it put them up one and OKC scored after that so it is definitely a very important shot but not the same IMO as a game winner, one us fans will remember no doubt but the average person will forget about it being it was a shot in the game that put them up one with time left and game winners seem to hold more weight with most. Manu's shot was VERY important to that title, so was Bobos shot in Dallas in which we lose that series IMO if he misses that huge three to put them up 3, Dallas had all the momentum going their way and that was the shot of the playoffs IMO for us followed by Manu's. People forget about Bobos shot too often IMO.

BTW healthy or not in 05 if we lose that game 5 and go home down 3-2 with that Detroit team I think we lose that series, hell we lost game 6 at home so it was close :toast

Yes, as stacked as we looked in the Finals last playoffs, we still had to make pretty amazing plays to win, and a bad bounce, a bad call or just a little of bad luck could have derailed everything. Truly a testament on how hard it is to win it all.

Sean Cagney
12-19-2014, 02:57 AM
Yes, as stacked as we looked in the Finals last playoffs, we still had to make pretty amazing plays to win, and a bad bounce, a bad call or just a little of bad luck could have derailed everything. Truly a testament on how hard it is to win it all.

VERY hard to win it all, the shot goes your way or it does not go your way, two shots literally can define a playoffs in between all the wins and losses IMO, those two shots there stick out the most to me and Tims shot you can add in there as well as Kawhis steal, if those do not go our way the Spurs are not champs right now. Bobos shot came first to get us out of round one which was huge, the rest came in the WCF because to be honest the rest of the rounds were a flat out joke and easy. I am still shocked they handled a Portland team that easily who had been a thorn in their side for a few years, they tossed them aside quick.

kaji157
12-19-2014, 07:31 PM
For sure this guy should not be allowed to make any more threads about Ginobili, all of them are the same.
Ginobili plays for the Spurs, go and cheer for another team if you donīt like it.

hater
12-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Evita still trying to score 4 points per play

Smh

ElNono
12-19-2014, 08:41 PM
:lol 1st quarter meltdowns

ElNono
12-19-2014, 08:41 PM
tbh, it doesn't matter anyways, since the Mavs are gonna win it all, amirite? :lol