PDA

View Full Version : whites not allowed to sypathize with blacks

cantthinkofanything
12-04-2014, 11:46 AM
they just want to be angry

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/20364/

m>s
12-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Shouldn't be sympathizing with them anyway as u can see they're just as racist towards us. Humans are tribalistic.

cantthinkofanything
12-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Shouldn't be sympathizing with them anyway as u can see they're just as racist towards us. Humans are tribalistic.

I don't get it then. So they are protesting about the way "the man" treats them. Who are they protesting to? I would think they want to be heard by "the man" or whitey. But now some whiteys agree with this protest of justice but they aren't welcome to join. I would think they would welcome anybody that was willing to stand along side them in this quest to end due process and justice.

m>s
12-04-2014, 01:36 PM
They're just mad to be mad, there's no method to it. They hate Whitey and they want everyone to know it.

cantthinkofanything
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
They're just mad to be mad, there's no method to it. They hate Whitey and they want everyone to know it.

to what end?

Infinite_limit
12-04-2014, 01:54 PM
to what end?
Many blacks live materialistic & morally corrupt lives. They see no end/hope. I might be the same way if I listened to Rap

cantthinkofanything
12-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Many blacks live materialistic & morally corrupt lives. They see no end/hope. I might be the same way if I listened to Rap

I don't know about the rap thing.

All I'm trying to grasp is who they are trying to reach with these protests? The Chinese? So they want to make a point to whitey and some whiteys are now joining them. But now that's not obviously what they want. So what is it?
Is the point that racial bias trumps evidence? So forget the facts and rules in some cases but it's OK to look the other way and let Jordan take extra steps if it results in a cool dunk?

Biernutz
12-04-2014, 02:14 PM
All these white libtard students who thought they were solid with their black bro's just got told to
go fu*k yourself. If these students didn't get the message then they deserve what they will get in
the future.

m>s
12-04-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't know about the rap thing.

All I'm trying to grasp is who they are trying to reach with these protests? The Chinese? So they want to make a point to whitey and some whiteys are now joining them. But now that's not obviously what they want. So what is it?
Is the point that racial bias trumps evidence? So forget the facts and rules in some cases but it's OK to look the other way and let Jordan take extra steps if it results in a cool dunk?

they want attention or don't even really know what they want. More gimmies maybe. Or a reverse racism society where whites are 2nd class citizens.

cantthinkofanything
12-04-2014, 02:54 PM
they want attention or don't even really know what they want. More gimmies maybe. Or a reverse racism society where whites are 2nd class citizens.

LOL. That'd be a fucked up society.