Gas-guzzling pickups and SUV's
Military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfU3hI8ML30

baseline bum
12-04-2014, 04:03 PM
She's a cunt

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah her links to the bankers and her and her husband's work in deregulating that industry make me unable to support her prima facia.

boutons_deux
12-04-2014, 04:52 PM
her neo-con-hood and Wall St loving her are huge black marks.

ElNono
12-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Not a fan, but at this minute, it's her presidency to lose, IMO.

DisAsTerBot
12-04-2014, 04:54 PM
i thought that was a truck commercial

baseline bum
12-04-2014, 06:38 PM
The only good thing about her being president would be that teabagger legislation would get vetoed. Of course if the Democrats got congress in 2016 and have her tired ass there to sign all their crap that would be shitty too.

Blake
12-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Not a fan, but at this minute, it's her presidency to lose, IMO.

Think so?

boutons_deux
12-05-2014, 05:24 PM
The only good thing about her being president would be that teabagger legislation would get vetoed. Of course if the Democrats got congress in 2016 and have her tired ass there to sign all their crap that would be shitty too.

crap like what? funding govt? raising the national min wage?

ElNono
12-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Think so?

still gotta see who the GOP fields, but outside of Christie, I don't think the rest of the field (Paul, Cruz, Santorum, Bachman, Rubio, Walker) really have a shot...

boutons_deux
12-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Christie doesn't have a chance vs any Dem.

morbid obesity doesn't "look" presidential, although seriously overweight/obese voters, 2/3 of the country, might identify with him.

Spurminator
12-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Christie's doomed. He had that brief lapse in political miopia where he palled around with Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

ElNono
12-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Christie certainly has his own skeletons in the closet, but out of that group, he's the only guy I see that can appeal to the center with any credibility...

baseline bum
12-05-2014, 07:05 PM
crap like what? funding govt? raising the national min wage?

No, crap like O'######care.

baseline bum
12-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Christie certainly has his own skeletons in the closet, but out of that group, he's the only guy I see that can appeal to the center with any credibility...

Christie is a fat fuck and Americans won't elect disgusting pieces of shit like that who look bad on camera. Jeb Bush might be their best bet tbh, but his shithead brother's name might kill him instead of his dad's good name helping him.

DarrinS
12-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Christie is a fat fuck and Americans won't elect disgusting pieces of shit like that who look bad on camera. Jeb Bush might be their best bet tbh, but his shithead brother's name might kill him instead of his dad's good name helping him.

Yeah, Taft would never be elected in the TV age.

ElNono
12-05-2014, 07:18 PM

I don't disagree, that's why I said, right now, this is Hillary's election to lose.

HI-FI
12-05-2014, 08:39 PM
whoever said Hillary lacks that new car smell was spot on. it's hard to imagine a more power hungry bitch with penis envy than her (cue mom jokes). I don't think this country can tolerate another shitty president, 2 in a row has been bad, but the Oligarchs will foist Jeb or Hillary on us and the media will comply, so I'm prepared for the worst.

I don't disagree, that's why I said, right now, this is Hillary's election to lose.
I just don't see it. If Clinton couldn't get Gore elected, I don't think Hillary will be in as good of a spot. The media will cover for her per par, but she's too divisive imo. We'll see though.

anyone you like? Obama for a third term with posse comitatus? Elizabeth Warren? bernie saunders?

ElNono
12-06-2014, 12:47 AM
anyone you like? Obama for a third term with posse comitatus? Elizabeth Warren? bernie saunders?

Nope. Bad time to be in the center, tbh... GOP keeps tilting further to the right, the consensus "left" candidate is a well known neocon... I don't even think of any other Democrat matters, they don't have a shot against Hillary, IMO.

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:08 AM
She's a cunt Slomo, get in here.

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Slomo, get in here.
the fuck?

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Yeah her links to the bankers and her and her husband's work in deregulating that industry make me unable to support her prima facia.

Indeed, that is disappointing. But to be fair, no Democratic candidate prior to Clinton had much appeal to the broader masses because they were too far to the left. It was only by shifting slightly to the right and becoming more moderate that they could hope to win an election, and deregulating the financial industry constituted a step in that direction.

Besides, they were swept up in the economic orthodoxy that pervaded the time. Friedrich Hayek's philosophy of freeing the market was on the ascendancy, in large part due to the work of Milton Friedman (and the politicians who followed him like Raegan and Thatcher). So at the time, what they were doing seemed like a good idea. It's only hindsight with the GFC that economists can claim that the financial industry boom in the immediate aftermath of the deregulation was unsustainable, and that the bubble would eventually burst.

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:14 AM
the fuck?
Misogyny is misogyny is misogyny.

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Misogny is misogyn is misogyny.
shut up. misogyny is the hatred of women. calling hillary clinton a name isn't a hatred of women. thats like saying calling obama an asshole makes me racist

either way, how old are you? running to find a mod because you didn't like what you read? grow a proverbial pair...

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:18 AM
shut up. misogyny is the hatred of women. calling hillary clinton a name isn't a hatred of women. thats like saying calling obama an asshole makes me racist

either way, how old are you? running to find a mod because you didn't like what you read? grow a proverbial pair...
No, but calling Obama the n-word is racist. That's the more appropriate equivalent in Hilary's situation. Asshole is an all-ecompassing term that can be levied at anybody. What baseline_bum said on the other hand, is gender-specific. Case in point: when I tried to type it up, SpursTalk immediately censored the word, the way it does with the n-word.

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:19 AM
No, but calling Obama the n-word is racist. That's the more appropriate equivalent in Hilary's situation. Asshole is an all-ecompassing term that can be levied at anybody. What baseline_bum said on the other hand, is gender-specific. Case in point: when I tried to type it up, SpursTalk immediately censored the word, the way it does with the n-word.
you've never heard somebody call a man a cunt? regardless, tattling is childish, especially on an internet forum where somebody's comments have no bearing on your life or your ability to post

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:25 AM
you've never heard somebody call a man a cunt? regardless, tattling is childish, especially on an internet forum where somebody's comments have no bearing on your life or your ability to post
Tolerating sexist language is tantamount to giving legitimacy to it. It's the same way factions like ISIS or Al Qaeda can exist within Islam--because moderate Muslims choose not to condemn it unequivocally. I'm merely choosing to condemn it. Why are you giving me flak for speaking out against bigotry and gender-based discrimination?

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:27 AM
you're coming off as the kinda guy that will try to negotiate to reach an amicable solution with a mugger as he's beating the shit out of you because fighting back is beneath you

ElNono
12-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Tolerating sexist language is tantamount to giving legitimacy to it. It's the same way factions like ISIS or Al Qaeda can exist within Islam--because moderate Muslims choose not to condemn it unequivocally. I'm merely choosing to condemn it. Why are you giving me flak for speaking out against bigotry and gender-based discrimination?

fuck off, you can "condemn" all you want without calling the authorities... that's pussy-ass snitching and says a lot more of what you think about freedom of speech than anything else.

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:31 AM
you're coming off as the kinda guy that will try to negotiate to reach an amicable solution with a mugger as he's beating the shit out of you because fighting back is beneath you
I was raised in a household that valued nonviolent resistance. :lol

rogues
12-06-2014, 03:32 AM
Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121), get in here.
:lmao You snitching faggot..:cry "Get in here mods, I can't take misogyny..it's blinding to my eyes! :cry

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:37 AM
fuck off, you can "condemn" all you want without calling the authorities... that's pussy-ass snitching and says a lot more of what you think about freedom of speech than anything else.
So you think it's okay to tolerate sexism?

ElNono
12-06-2014, 03:42 AM
So you think it's okay to tolerate sexism?

You don't have to tolerate anything. You have plenty of options: poster on the ignore list, post your condemnation or log off and don't come back.

The KKK or any other hate group are free to say whatever they want too, why do you tolerate them? Because they have exactly the same right to say what they think as you do, even if you completely disagree with it. That's a pillar of what makes this a great nation.

rogues
12-06-2014, 03:42 AM
:lol Urinel would fit in with your former classmates at UCLA, raider21..

rogues
12-06-2014, 03:44 AM
You don't have to tolerate anything. You have plenty of options: poster on the ignore list, post your condemnation or log off and don't come back.

The KKK or any other hate group are free to say whatever they want too, why do you tolerate them? Because they have exactly the same right to say what they think as you do, even if you completely disagree with it. That's a pillar of what makes this a great nation.
^ Nono showing why he did all that werk to get that citizenship, imo..

HI-FI
12-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Uriel has to be a shitty troll, i don't take anything that faggot says seriously.

Uriel
12-06-2014, 03:56 AM

Then why does SpursTalk's servers censor the use of the word? I'm not the one making up the rules, the moderators are. I'm merely helping them enforce it. Is that so wrong?

z0sa
12-06-2014, 04:05 AM
Both parties are filled with cuntses.

ElNono
12-06-2014, 04:18 AM
Then why does SpursTalk's servers censor the use of the word? I'm not the one making up the rules, the moderators are. I'm merely helping them enforce it. Is that so wrong?

Because this place isn't a democracy, and because due to the software used, you can't censor words on a per-forum basis. That's why misspelling Elliott is also censored site-wide.

I'm also not sure where did you get there are strict rules in this place?. Kori post general guidelines and the mods normally apply them on a case by case basis, based on the context, etc.

I'm not a mod or an owner, but I've been here long enough to know this specific forum (Political) allows the free exchange of opinions, as reprehensible as some of they might be. This area is exactly the place to have these political conversations.

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Because this place isn't a democracy, and because due to the software used, you can't censor words on a per-forum basis. That's why misspelling Elliott is also censored site-wide.

I'm also not sure where did you get there are strict rules in this place?. Kori post general guidelines and the mods normally apply them on a case by case basis, based on the context, etc.

I'm not a mod or an owner, but I've been here long enough to know this specific forum (Political) allows the free exchange of opinions, as reprehensible as some of they might be. This area is exactly the place to have these political conversations.
bullshit. i got banned for nothing :lol

ElNono
12-06-2014, 04:34 AM
bullshit. i got banned for nothing :lol

:lol you got caught in the crossfire.... everybody knows they gotta watch their backs in the Spurs forum...

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 04:38 AM
:lol you got caught in the crossfire.... everybody knows they gotta watch their backs in the Spurs forum...
yeah, but that was borderline even for upstairs tbh... i got banned because i put head in italics in the phrase head coach. thats a pretty fine line imo

ElNono
12-06-2014, 04:40 AM
yeah, but that was borderline even for upstairs tbh... i got banned because i put head in italics in the phrase head coach. thats a pretty fine line imo

The Spurs forum used to be much more strict than that, tbh... it's actually been fairly unchained lately...

baseline bum
12-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Indeed, that is disappointing. But to be fair, no Democratic candidate prior to Clinton had much appeal to the broader masses because they were too far to the left. It was only by shifting slightly to the right and becoming more moderate that they could hope to win an election, and deregulating the financial industry constituted a step in that direction.

Besides, they were swept up in the economic orthodoxy that pervaded the time. Friedrich Hayek's philosophy of freeing the market was on the ascendancy, in large part due to the work of Milton Friedman (and the politicians who followed him like Raegan and Thatcher). So at the time, what they were doing seemed like a good idea. It's only hindsight with the GFC that economists can claim that the financial industry boom in the immediate aftermath of the deregulation was unsustainable, and that the bubble would eventually burst.

It's only with hindsight that people can say inflating bubbles was bad? The fuck kind of retard are you son?

baseline bum
12-06-2014, 08:34 AM

Fuck that monkey ass ###### too tbh

baseline bum
12-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Nope. Bad time to be in the center, tbh... GOP keeps tilting further to the right, the consensus "left" candidate is a well known neocon... I don't even think of any other Democrat matters, they don't have a shot against Hillary, IMO.

It's pretty fucking sad when Biden is the best case scenario.

Uriel
12-06-2014, 08:54 AM
............................Wow.

TheSanityAnnex
12-06-2014, 11:49 AM

Subtle goods :lol

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:39 PM
:lmao

DarrinS
12-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Uriel calling the waaambulance didn't go so well :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-06-2014, 05:31 PM
The Urinel nickname is appropriate because he's being treated like one ITT :lol

DMX7
12-11-2014, 12:12 AM
I'd vote for Mitt Romney over her. No, I am not kidding.

Spurtacular
12-29-2017, 09:28 PM

:lol

Spurtacular
12-29-2017, 09:29 PM

Until they needed to be gold stars when that's what you were stuck with, cuck. :lmao

DarrinS
12-29-2017, 09:36 PM
Meh

koriwhat
12-30-2017, 12:07 AM
spurtacular sniping fools left and right