PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you Houston tards wrote this?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-04-2014, 04:33 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11978067/jj-watt-houston-texans-defensive-end-one-nfl-best-tight-ends

J.J. Watt (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13979/jj-watt) has played tight end for probably less than 30 seconds this season. Three plays. Three routes. Three touchdown catches. Not a very large sample size. But I've seen enough to know that if the Houston Texans (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/hou/houston-texans) All-Pro defensive end ever wanted to switch to the other side of the ball and go back to his original position of tight end, he would never be as good as, say, the Patriots Rob Gronkowski (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13229/rob-gronkowski).

He'd be better. Much, much better.

:lmao Houston fans

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Didn't you call Schaub a great QB? :lol you shitting on anybody

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
ESPN boards are like upstairs over here

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Didn't you call Schaub a great QB? :lol you shitting on anybody

:lmao so do you agree with this article? You need to lay off the booze and gambling, DK..

djohn2oo8
12-04-2014, 04:43 PM
:lmao so do you agree with this article? You need to lay off the booze and gambling, DK..

No.

monosylab1k
12-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Watt would be a very good TE if he dropped 30 lbs and learned to run routes. But he's a world class D-Lineman, maybe already top 10 of all time, so why would he do that?

JoeTait75
12-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Probably quite a few guys that could play on the other side of the ball and be at least somewhat successful. Most if not all of them played both ways at some point.

SupremeGuy
12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
The fact that anyone believes that nonsense shows that the Texans have a great pr department, tbh.

chunticakes
12-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Watt is a better TE than Cum is a QB, tbh.

Chris
12-04-2014, 11:04 PM
It's not too far from the truth. Watt is a rare athlete, but like mono said switching would be downgrading.

FkLA
12-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Some of you are straight up retards, either that or like SG said Houston has a really good PR team. The guy played TE in the MAC in college and atleast as far as receiving goes, was below average. Yet now he magically has the skillset to be an NFL TE if he wanted to? :lol

I also love how dumbjohn acts like he didn't say Watt is the best TE on an NFL team just a few days ago.

djohn2oo8
12-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Some of you are straight up retards, either that or like SG said Houston has a really good PR team. The guy played TE in the MAC in college and atleast as far as receiving goes, was below average. Yet now he magically has the skillset to be an NFL TE if he wanted to? :lol

I also love how dumbjohn acts like he didn't say Watt is the best TE on an NFL team just a few days ago.

Pay attention. I said he is the best TE on the Texans, in part because the other ones are terrible, I didn't say better than Gronk you dummy.

Clipper Nation
12-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Cum Newton would probably be a great practice-squad long snapper, Carolina should make the switch :tu

FkLA
12-05-2014, 11:56 AM
I know what you said retard, and guess what its still retarded. If he couldn't cut it in the MAC as a TE wtf makes you think hed even be in the NFL as a full-time TE?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-05-2014, 01:09 PM
I know what you said retard, and guess what its still retarded. If he couldn't cut it in the MAC as a TE wtf makes you think hed even be in the NFL as a full-time TE?
"Much, much better than Gronk"

Kool Bob Love
12-05-2014, 05:02 PM
:rollinStupid Texans fans.

weebo
12-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Pay attention. I said he is the best TE on the Texans, in part because the other ones are terrible, I didn't say better than Gronk you dummy.

I have to agree with this...Watt, unfortunately, IS the best tight end on the team. Sad. I know.:depressed

monosylab1k
12-06-2014, 04:20 AM

Yeah, true. Guys don't ever develop or figure things out later. That's why that Michael Jordan guy stayed a scrub all his life after getting cut in high school.

FkLA
12-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Yeah, true. Guys don't ever develop or figure things out later. That's why that Michael Jordan guy stayed a scrub all his life after getting cut in high school.

Yeah, a sophomore in HS is in the exact same developmental stage as a college freshman. I can see why you would make that comparison.

djohn2oo8
12-06-2014, 06:03 PM

Or how Kidd became a good shooter later in his career

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-06-2014, 07:36 PM
What exactly are you guys arguing?

Aztecfan03
12-06-2014, 08:01 PM
What exactly are you guys arguing?

Whether or not Watt would make a great TE i think.

benefactor
12-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Watt would be a fine TE. His size mixed with his quickness would make him a pretty serious match up problem. No one can say if he would be all pro without seeing extended action from him a the position, but his physical tools for his size are plenty good enough to assume he could be a starter in the NFL.

FkLA
12-07-2014, 05:40 AM
:rollin

Yeah, hes definitely out there abusing defenders off the line, so much quickness. Gonna be hilarious once defenses take him seriously and this starting caliber TE is no longer used on offense tbh.

FkLA
12-07-2014, 05:43 AM
Or how Kidd became a good shooter later in his career

Damn dude you are an imbecile. And you actually think you are making a good point, that's the sad part.

unleashbaynes
12-07-2014, 07:03 AM
JJ Watt has done more as an NFL TE than JF will ever do as a QB :rollin

benefactor
12-07-2014, 08:34 AM
:rollin

Yeah, hes definitely out there abusing defenders off the line, so much quickness. Gonna be hilarious once defenses take him seriously and this starting caliber TE is no longer used on offense tbh.
Defenses paying more attention to him just makes him more effective on the goal line. Then he can be used as a decoy opening up other scoring options. Pretty obvious, tbh.

djohn2oo8
12-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Defenses paying more attention to him just makes him more effective on the goal line. Then he can be used as a decoy opening up other scoring options. Pretty obvious, tbh.

His brain might explode trying to comprehend this.

FkLA
12-07-2014, 01:23 PM
:lol So predictable. Yeah, defenses are going to gameplan around JJ Swatt and he's going to open everything else up for the offense!! Bunch of morons tbh.