PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: The Official PM Exchange Between Kool and DPG

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Enough of the DPG not responding to my threads....i need u DPG....i need you brother.......it proves i honored the bet...he never gave me his real email address as noted below

Should I just send you my paypal info? You can just pay me direct instead of having Kori have to do work for no reason.

send me you info....you deserve to be paid...:lol

You can send the money via pay pal to jj ([email protected])[email protected] Thanks.

I got you....

lol you can mess w everyone all you want as long as you pay. When should I expect the deposit? You need until Sunday?

You can send the money via pay pal to jj ([email protected])[email protected] Thanks.

I sent the money already....I didn't receive any confirmation of that. No email and nothing pending in my account.

Check again my brother...it's there....

It's all good I'm not playing this game. Just the risk we run.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Next his good friend chimes in...sending me this PM:

Dont pay him his money. He would have no problem not paying you just cuz your a lakers fan. These guys have no respect.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Another PM came through but i wont say who it was from....a very popular Spurs poster...

Don't pay him. I know for a fact he would not have paid you had you won. Betting like this is foolish to begin with because you can't win without knowing for sure if you would have been paid had you won.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:04 AM
Now if Cully and Luva gives me the green light to post their counsel to me on the bet things will get really hilarious..lol...but i wont post it unless they say its ok.....until then thats all yall get. Lol

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Deepy time to come out of the closets and post your rebuttal.....like we planned. Lol

Red Hawk #21
12-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Why is the OP such an attention whore?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
It's not official. Could be completely faked.

Screenshots would be more official.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 09:21 AM
It's not official. Could be completely faked.

Screenshots would be more official.

How much you willing to wager?

Dex
12-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Holy fuck.

Nobody cares.

unleashbaynes
12-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Dude.....your existence is incredibly sad, and i hope that whatever disease or deformity you have that makes it to where you can't get off the computer for 5 minutes is cured one day, because sunlight really is the tits.

Seriously, even if you are "just trollin" or whatever.......it's sad. Really, really sad.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Dude.....your existence is incredibly sad, and i hope that whatever disease or deformity you have that makes it to where you can't get off the computer for 5 minutes is cured one day, because sunlight really is the tits.

Seriously, even if you are "just trollin" or whatever.......it's sad. Really, really sad.

LOL that's actually pretty funny.....

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Holy fuck.

Nobody cares.

Everyone's crying cuz I'm picking on their poster child.

Thread
12-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Everyone's crying cuz I'm picking on their poster child.

& I do not understand the pathos for Deeps. He ain't much. Possesses a terrible case of short man affliction which is aggravating because he is short and little men can be a real turn off.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2014, 10:32 AM
How much you willing to wager?How much do I want to bet that screenshots would be more official?

A lot.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 11:02 AM
& I do not understand the pathos for Deeps. He ain't much. Possesses a terrible case of short man affliction which is aggravating because he is short and little men can be a real turn off.

LMAO. ...I feel a Randy Newman song coming on.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 11:03 AM
1NvgLkuEtkA

Silver&Black
12-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Holy fuck.

Nobody cares.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 11:05 AM
^ please

Jodelo
12-09-2014, 11:39 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

lefty
12-09-2014, 11:42 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/boromir/one-does-not-simply-give-a-fuck.jpg

manufan10
12-09-2014, 11:44 AM
:lol "official"

100%duncan
12-09-2014, 11:59 AM
pity post

Leetonidas
12-09-2014, 01:17 PM
This would have been relevant 7 years ago much like yourself but now no one gives a shit

Thread
12-09-2014, 01:18 PM
This would have been relevant 7 years ago much like yourself but now no one gives a shit

Though you on your lunch hour begs to differ, Lee.

Leetonidas
12-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't give me that "you replied so you must care" n00b shit Cub, that's not you.

And actually I'm killing time before work tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Don't give me that "you replied so you must care" n00b shit Cub, that's not you.

Don't be spitting on the onion rings today. Ok.....crofl

Buddy Mignon
12-09-2014, 03:37 PM
:toast

There aint a job on the planet worth having that starts at noon. What are you... a security guard? It must be tough for you to keep a decent lady working those loser hours. Dont even reply until you remove my boot from your ass.

Oh... and go ahead Kool... you got my blessings. Not sure what I said but I'm sure its funny.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 04:27 PM

There aint a job on the planet worth having that starts at noon. What are you... a security guard? It must be tough for you to keep a decent lady working those loser hours.

CROFLMFAO

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Ok. Thanks Luva...

Fuck those clowns....I was actually going to pay what he put down....he admitted to only having $300 in his fucking account.... and was going to float the difference on his credit card....what a fucking loser....but now Cully is all over it...I'm going to reverse troll I won't pay shit just to increase the frustration level....:lol

I know he wouldn't pay you. I know he gambles but they hate you so much that I think the thought of knowing he had to fork over dough to you would hurt his little pride. These guys were all happy when trout and VE welched on me and Cobb. Now let's see them sweat it out. Don't pay his short ass shit. I'm going to call him out. I got your back Kool the dude is only like 4'2" he can't hurt nobody

thanks for the gesture to pay on my behalf my brother...:lol but I gots this....it's not needed at all...I could have paid em right after Ron Ron went 1 on 1 with Bron and cost us the game but they ain't getting shit...Now this is not my M.O but with these fuckers I don't care if it was $10....these fuckers had their dreams crushed...DPG was planning a basketball get together today where he was planning on bragging about them all enjoying my cash, drinking white Russians...and probably fucking trannies..... I'll gladly wear the welch banner...Cully was right....this one bet ain't worth paying...Mid and DPG are vested heavily in Laker fan ridicule and me not paying will be that much sweeter when LA beats SA....

They will never live it down...lol

DPG21920
12-09-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm just here to talk basketball.

elmanutres
12-09-2014, 04:58 PM
this is some low life shit

12-09-2014, 04:59 PM

Buddy Mignon
12-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Lol...

dirk4mvp
12-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Lol...

That's one of the best threads ever imo

ElNono
12-09-2014, 06:01 PM
^ :lmao

ohmwrecker
12-09-2014, 06:27 PM
This is still a thing?

Strange Love
12-09-2014, 06:27 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/240c06e7f643698f6beb083f526e50e7/tumblr_inline_mon72h2lUw1qz4rgp.gif

Buddy Mignon
12-09-2014, 07:33 PM
This one sent shockwaves throughout the entire site.

King Emmanuel
12-09-2014, 07:34 PM

uh no lol mono was clearly reaching

benefactor
12-09-2014, 07:42 PM
:tu

Biernutz
12-09-2014, 07:42 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/rats.jpg

Leetonidas
12-10-2014, 02:13 AM

There aint a job on the planet worth having that starts at noon. What are you... a security guard? It must be tough for you to keep a decent lady working those loser hours. Dont even reply until you remove my boot from your ass.

Oh... and go ahead Kool... you got my blessings. Not sure what I said but I'm sure its funny.

:lol Narutofan trying to talk shit

Step off my dick faggot

jag
12-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Lakaluva and I had a $300 bet on a Spurs/Lakers game like 3 years ago. I won and the dude paid up. We went through Kori, but he still kept his word.

You gotta respect a nigga who keeps things on the up and up :cry

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Lakaluva and I had a $300 bet on a Spurs/Lakers game like 3 years ago. I won and the dude paid up. We went through Kori, but he still kept his word.

that was a real bet...DPG and I never had a moderated and real bet...it was all pie-in-the-sky :lol

jag
12-10-2014, 09:10 AM
that was a real bet...DPG and I never had a moderated and real bet...it was all pie-in-the-sky :lol

Well you being a homeless, homosexual prostitute who accesses Spurstalk from the public library probably doesn't help matters. You never had the means to pay up to begin with.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Well you being a homeless, homosexual prostitute who accesses Spurstalk from the public library probably doesn't help matters. You never had the means to pay up to begin with.

So then it means my fake debt should be forgiven then....I never had the means therefore I cannot be held liable

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 09:17 AM

I am a man of my word, jag. And if you noticed from the pm's I was even willing to pay DPG's winnings if Kool didn't have it. But right before I was about send Deadly Dynasty and Midnight their winnings of $250 each I got this Executive Order from Thread. I don't have the account anymore but the message went something like... "NOT A FUCKING DIME!!!" Or PENNY... or some shit like that. I labored over it tremendously... I did. Midnight is too nice of a kid for me to welch on, but I was given orders from the Commander-in-chief so I had no choice. DPG played himself so he got what he deserved... but I'd still like to settle up with midnight if Thread would allow it... he's a nice kid and I think about it every time he posts.

100%duncan
12-10-2014, 09:19 AM

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:24 AM
I am a man of my word, jag. And if you noticed from the pm's I was even willing to pay DPG's winnings if Kool didn't have it. But right before I was about send Deadly Dynasty and Midnight their winnings of $250 each I got this Executive Order from Thread. I don't have the account anymore but the message went something like... "NOT A FUCKING DIME!!!" Or PENNY... or some shit like that. I labored over it tremendously... I did. Midnight is too nice of a kid for me to welch on, but I was given orders from the Commander-in-chief so I had no choice. DPG played himself so he got what he deserved... but I'd still like to settle up with midnight if Thread would allow it... he's a nice kid and I think about it every time he posts.

Don't pay Luva....the edict is still in effect....Mid is one of the worst of the worst....

Spurs9
12-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Why is the OP such an attention whore?
He reminds me of a diva always trying to be in the spotlight.

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Don't pay Luva....the edict is still in effect....Mid is one of the worst of the worst....

You hold a mean grudge...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:40 AM
You hold a mean grudge...:lol

when he sincerely acknowledges Kobe's greatest over Tammy Tits..then we pay ;-)

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 10:36 AM
when he sincerely acknowledges Kobe's greatest over Tammy Tits..then we pay ;-)

Kobe fucked your mom?

Splits
12-10-2014, 10:52 AM

Funny, except for the fact Mid and I bet several times in the past and every fucking time I woke up the next morning with an inflated PayPal account. True story. Spurs fan doesn't welch, L:lolkerfan only welches

Splits
12-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Funny, except for the fact Mid and I bet several times in the past and every fucking time I woke up the next morning with an inflated PayPal account. True story. Spurs fan doesn't welch, L:lolkerfan only welches

Takeaway from this story is that Mid always pays but he's a suckers bet, always on the wrong side. Sorry, B :lol He loves to bet against the Spurs in early playoff rounds so he doesn't have :cry :cry even though they always win :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 11:10 AM

I know Mid pays. He paid me on a bet. I didn't even want or need the money but he insisted it. This is why I feel so bad about the situation. Listen, splits... Kool has no remorse... and Thread and not far behind. I throw punches but I don't like to see blood. Mid was a casualty of a drive-by... there was no bullet with his name on it.

Splits
12-10-2014, 11:19 AM
I know Mid pays. He paid me on a bet. I didn't even want or need the money but he insisted it. This is why I feel so bad about the situation. Listen, splits... Kool has no remorse... and Thread and not far behind. I throw punches but I don't like to see blood. Mid was a casualty of a drive-by... there was no bullet with his name on it.

I'd lIke to know what you're trying to say but this is unintelligble.

100%duncan
12-10-2014, 11:21 AM

How much chakra was used on that drive by?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 11:32 AM

think of the Spurs fans as a nice juicy pussy.....now go fuck em :hat

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 11:34 AM
even Kori regulates them....she's given me the green light to regulate Spur fan....

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 11:47 AM
think of the Spurs fans as a nice juicy pussy.....now go fuck em :hat

:lmao