PDA

View Full Version : Texas leading the way against dese evil atheists in War on Christmas

Blake
12-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Having garnered state, national and international media attention, Texas' Merry Christmas Law has inspired many other states around the country to use our model.* Currently two other states, Tennessee and Missouri, have enacted their versions of the law and Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, New Jersey, Oklahoma and South Carolina have introduced similar pieces of legislation in their respective state legislatures.*

“During this time of year, it is important to remember what we're celebrating and what we're grateful for," Rep. Bohac said.* "I’m proud to stand in defense of Christmas and traditional winter holidays, and I continue urge other states to join our effort to stop the overreaction by governmental entities* regarding Christmas and Hanukkah.”

http://www.merrychristmasbill.com/posts/state-reps-dwayne-bohac-and-richard-raymond-hold-press-conference-to-raise-awareness-for-texas-merry-christmas-law

:cry so proud to be a Texan :cry

SnakeBoy
12-09-2014, 11:44 AM
:cry so proud to be a Texan :cry

You're upset over a law that allows schools to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah?

Blake
12-09-2014, 11:49 AM
You're upset over a law that allows schools to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah?

I find it sad that time was wasted making this ridiculous law to defend against attacks in this War on Christmas

Avante
12-10-2014, 12:08 AM
pity bump

HI-FI
12-10-2014, 01:25 AM
pity bump
:lol

Big Empty
12-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Those same morons that crawl up into a fetal position and cry when people say Christmas are the same weirdos that take a day or two off work to celebrate Halloween.

Blake
12-10-2014, 09:20 AM
pity bump

Man you're obsessed

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Man you're obsessed

That was pretty funny though...

boutons_deux
12-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Texas! :lol

red necks! :lol

"persecuted" Bible humping holy-rollin' End Timer creationists! :lol

RD2191
12-10-2014, 10:23 AM
1/10 terrible thread. Will not recommend to friends and family.

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Nobody is oppressing people celebrate Christmas. These people are morons.

Blake
12-10-2014, 10:48 AM
1/10 terrible thread. Will not recommend to friends and family.

you and Avante are way too obsessed. :lol

The Christians just won an imaginary battle in saving Christmas. If anything, this news should make your Bible thumping ass happy.

RD2191
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
When have I ever thumped the bible? Talking out of your ass again. And Christmas day has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. I couldn't care less about those clowns.

Blake
12-10-2014, 11:19 AM
When have I ever thumped the bible? Talking out of your ass again. And Christmas day has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. I couldn't care less about those clowns.

And to answer your question about the old and new testament, The Law of Moses was given by God to his people, the Jews, they would remain his people as long as they followed his laws, which of course they did not. So seeing as the laws were pointless and the Jews were no longer Gods chosen people God sent Jesus to give us new laws and a chance for everyone to have everlasting life.

:cry "i hope to be a Christian some day" :cry

Lolrob

Spurminator
12-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Fine with me. On the one hand, it's symbolic and doesn't fundamentally change anything that was ever illegal in the first place.

On the other hand, maybe there will be fewer incidents where teachers, administrators and parents overreact based on perceived "rules" about what can and cannot be permitted in schools.

If this means fewer stories being posted on my Facebook newsfeed about some kid's parents suing a school over a nativity scene or getting sent home from school for wearing the T-shirt he got at church camp, then that's a win.

it's me
12-15-2014, 12:12 PM
:lmao 99% of christian freaks have no fucking clue what they are celebrating anyways.

xellos88330
12-15-2014, 11:09 PM
:lmao 99% of christian freaks have no fucking clue what they are celebrating anyways.

And yet 99% of atheists seem to have a problem with it anyways.

Blake
12-16-2014, 09:08 AM

That's probably not true

it's me
12-16-2014, 11:22 AM

Atheists simply take advantage of the days off, exchange some gifts and have fun .... they don't give a fuck about the ancient tales. Christians on the other hand actually celebrate this crap as if it was true some magic kid was born in the middle east to be murdered by his own "father" 30 something years later to grant them eternal life :lol hilarious. Just to think I used to believe that bullshit is embarrassing.

SupremeGuy
12-16-2014, 11:36 AM
You're upset over a law that allows schools to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah?:lol No fucking kidding. Talk about making a thread just to bitch about something like a faggot.

SupremeGuy
12-16-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm Agnostic and I don't have a problem with this stuff, why do the rest of you? Honestly, Atheists that bitch about stuff like this are why everyone thinks we're assholes.

Blake
12-16-2014, 11:54 AM
:lol No fucking kidding. Talk about making a thread just to bitch about something like a faggot.

:lol I'm just making fun of Christian asshats feeling threatened, running to gubment to protect the X in Xmas

SupremeGuy
12-16-2014, 12:33 PM
You should just be happy that you don't live with muslims that blow you up when they feel threatened, tbh. Oh noes the Christians are making a law so people can say Merry Christmas! lol It's so evil of them.

Blake
12-16-2014, 12:38 PM
You should just be happy that you don't live with muslims that blow you up when they feel threatened, tbh. Oh noes the Christians are making a law so people can say Merry Christmas! lol It's so evil of them.

Your ass seems awful swole about this

Or you don't know what lol means

SupremeGuy
12-16-2014, 01:00 PM
You're the one that made the thread... lol

Blake
12-16-2014, 02:24 PM
You're the one that made the thread... lol

Yeah to lolsmh Bible thumping Texans. Why is this hard for you to get

Avante
12-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Coach says....ok gentlemen, take a knee....the pregame prayer. Atheists do what, yep...play along.

Old lady on her death bed asks the family to pray for her, what's the atheist do, yep...play along.

An atheist is being sworn in, what's he do when it's..."so help me God"...yep, play along.

This is a world that wants a God in it and it's real real obvious. I pity atheists.

ohmwrecker
12-16-2014, 02:37 PM
I pity anyone who thinks they got it all figured out tbh.

Blake
12-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Coach says....ok gentlemen, take a knee....the pregame prayer. Atheists do what, yep...play along.

Old lady on her death bed asks the family to pray for her, what's the atheist do, yep...play along.

An atheist is being sworn in, what's he do when it's..."so help me God"...yep, play along.

This is a world that wants a God in it and it's real real obvious. I pity atheists.

I pity your kids. Poor Mason.

Avante
12-16-2014, 02:49 PM
I pity your kids. Poor Mason.

I pity your parents, knowing they made a big mistake.....Blake.

Blake
12-16-2014, 02:54 PM
I pity your parents, knowing they made a big mistake.....Blake.

oh wutta comeback

Avante
12-16-2014, 03:12 PM
oh wutta comeback

As we both know you were raised in a home that did have some God, right? So how do ma and pa feel about their atheist son?

SupremeGuy
12-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah to lolsmh Bible thumping Texans. Why is this hard for you to get

I'm Agnostic and I don't have a problem with this stuff, why do the rest of you? Honestly, Atheists that bitch about stuff like this are why everyone thinks we're assholes.

Blake
12-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Neat. RIF

Avante
12-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Every atheist knows a ton of those who disagree with their stance. They can't help but feel awkward.

cantthinkofanything
12-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Every atheist knows a ton of those who disagree with their stance. They can't help but feel awkward.

awkward is putting on my brand new parachute pants and walking into the record store before realizing that there isn't really enough room in the pants for my giant package

what did I do? yep...just strutted over and picked up an Iron Maiden cassette, paid, and headed out of the store. all the ladies still talk about it to this day although they don't remember who that "young stud" was. I always smirk to myself when I hear the story rehashed.

Avante
12-16-2014, 03:44 PM
awkward is putting on my brand new parachute pants and walking into the record store before realizing that there isn't really enough room in the pants for my giant package

what did I do? yep...just strutted over and picked up an Iron Maiden cassette, paid, and headed out of the store. all the ladies still talk about it to this day although they don't remember who that "young stud" was. I always smirk to myself when I hear the story rehashed.

I was sitting on a bar stool one Friday night at a place called...The Crow's Eye. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and there stood a amazon. She was amazing, taller than myself. She smiled and said..."my friends want to leave, if I stay can you give me a ride home?" I took a drink not wanting to appear too anxious and said "sure!" We fucked for three days straight. We'd sleep, eat, fuck, sleep, eat, fuck.

I also like a fantasy.

Blake
12-16-2014, 04:29 PM
I was sitting on a bar stool one Friday night at a place called...The Crow's Eye. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and there stood a amazon. She was amazing, taller than myself. She smiled and said..."my friends want to leave, if I stay can you give me a ride home?" I took a drink not wanting to appear too anxious and said "sure!" We fucked for three days straight. We'd sleep, eat, fuck, sleep, eat, fuck.

I also like a fantasy.

Poor Judy

Avante
12-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Poor Judy

As usual totally ignoring what was said to you.

Hey Blake what do your religious parents think about their atheist son?

Blake
12-16-2014, 04:53 PM
As usual totally ignoring what was said to you.

Hey Blake what do your religious parents think about their atheist son?

all they know is that I don't go to church except for Christmas with them.

What does your wife think of her husband that says the Bible is full of shit?

Avante
12-16-2014, 04:59 PM
all they know is that I don't go to church except for Christmas with them.

What does your wife think of her husband that says the Bible is full of shit?

So mom and dad simply don't know the truth, right? You ever tell them that?

Judy takes the.."do what you need to do"...approach, she just doesn't care about what others think. She knows I believe in a God, we don't have to agree on anything else, not even that actually.

it's me
12-16-2014, 05:04 PM
I pity anyone who thinks they got it all figured out tbh.

Exactly. Typically christians are the ones who claim to "know" the "truth" and "all" that will happen at the end of times. Most atheists (real atheists not religious atheists) would recognize they DON'T KNOW many things.

Blake
12-16-2014, 05:42 PM
So mom and dad simply don't know the truth, right? You ever tell them that?

correct and no point to getting into it with them.

but Judy simply doesn't know the truth, right? You ever tell her that?

spurraider21
12-16-2014, 05:44 PM
i agree. happy holidays is just PC bullshit and always sounds fake

Avante
12-16-2014, 11:38 PM
correct and no point to getting into it with them.

but Judy simply doesn't know the truth, right? You ever tell her that?

So when did it hit you they didn't get it and you knew better?

Judy isn't like us here, she'd tell you..."Blake, do your thing, that's what I want for you". She's not at all.."do it my way"..she really doesn't care at all.

Blake
12-17-2014, 09:21 AM
So when did it hit you they didn't get it and you knew better?

Judy isn't like us here, she'd tell you..."Blake, do your thing, that's what I want for you". She's not at all.."do it my way"..she really doesn't care at all.

You didn't answer the question. So I'll take it as a no, that you haven't told her that she's wrong and that the Bible is full of shit.

why are you asking me these questions that you don't have the balls to answer yourself?

I. Hustle
12-17-2014, 11:59 AM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/b46ffce0.jpg

Blake
12-17-2014, 12:03 PM
This one is a Christmas edition though

Avante
12-18-2014, 12:49 AM
You didn't answer the question. So I'll take it as a no, that you haven't told her that she's wrong and that the Bible is full of shit.

why are you asking me these questions that you don't have the balls to answer yourself?

How would anyone be able to tell somebody else they were wrong about anything having to do with this? All we have are our opnions. No proof of anything.

I have told Judy..."I have a hard time buying those Bible stories".....she just smiles and says..."we all do". It's no big deal at all.

RD2191
12-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Blake getting shat on in his own thread. What a faggot.:lol

Silver&Black
12-18-2014, 01:42 AM

Avante been going HAM in the club the past few days.....

Blake
12-18-2014, 09:08 AM

Lol Bible beater

Blake
12-18-2014, 09:19 AM
How would anyone be able to tell somebody else they were wrong about anything having to do with this? All we have are our opnions. No proof of anything.

I have told Judy..."I have a hard time buying those Bible stories".....she just smiles and says..."we all do". It's no big deal at all.

Well that's about all I do too.

Neat questions. :td

Uriel
12-18-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't understand why atheists are making such a big deal out of this, tbh. :lol I'm an atheist, but I don't have a problem with Christmas. There's no reason that the holiday can't be celebrated in an entirely secular way, with the company of friends and family, while joining in the spirit of giving.