PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Get This Girl I Met A X-Mas Gift But....

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:17 PM
She doesn't speak english plus she's a janitor...but she's smoking hot...I suspect she crossed the border not long ago....but I would like to fuck her....and when I go into the business...I see her cleaning....and I try to talk to her through a translator on my i-phone. She smiles and I tell her she's muy caliente....I want to get a her a gift...something inexpensive but a little more than family dollar....she works with other girls who clean as well so I don't want to make a scene and I don't want to say anything that would scare her off....I know what I have to offer would be life changing for her....so I want to take it slow...

any suggestions fellas?

The Gemini Method
12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
dick-in-a-box

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:25 PM
dick-in-a-box

naw man....something innocent and sweet...something that will make her say: "awwwwww" even though I didn't spend shit for it

Trill Clinton
12-09-2014, 07:27 PM
is she mexican, dominican, honduran?

brother tariq drops some knowledge on fucking with mexican women. he drops a lot of gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lygwA67VEAE

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:29 PM
She's Mexican bro....she speaks to me but all she can say in a high bitch voice....in broken english is: "Hi how are you." followed by her signature smile....fuck man Imma have to invest in Rosetta Stone software...

SnakeBoy
12-09-2014, 07:37 PM
She doesn't speak english plus she's a janitor...but she's smoking hot...I suspect she crossed the border not long ago....but I would like to fuck her....and when I go into the business...I see her cleaning....and I try to talk to her through a translator on my i-phone. She smiles and I tell her she's muy caliente....I want to get a her a gift...something inexpensive but a little more than family dollar....she works with other girls who clean as well so I don't want to make a scene and I don't want to say anything that would scare her off....I know what I have to offer would be life changing for her....so I want to take it slow...

any suggestions fellas?

When I was single I met this hot Mexican who didn't speak English, she was a maid. I took her to eat Mexican food at a place near my apartment then I said Casa she said Si and I took her home and fucked her. Then I drove her home.

So what's with this weak buying her a special gift shit. I you had any real game you'd just fuck her.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
When I was single I met this hot Mexican who didn't speak English, she was a maid. I took her to eat Mexican food at a place near my apartment then I said Casa she said Si and I took her home and fucked her. Then I drove her home.

So what's with this weak buying her a special gift shit. I you had any real game you'd just fuck her.

That's not how I want to do it....sometimes the same MO gets boring....I want to get her a gift....show her the black man is good for more than just a good fuck....something along the order of $10-15 should do it....

Trill Clinton
12-09-2014, 07:49 PM
you don't want to be a trick and spend a lot of money...matter fact, you shouldn't spend a dime on her. but if you must, get her a picture frame. tell here you're very big on family and sharing precious moments, them tamale scented panties will slide smooth off, word. mexican women love that family shit.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Get her a bottle of El Presidente its what beaners drink when they 're not drinking Budweiser

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:55 PM
you don't want to be a trick and spend a lot of money...matter fact, you shouldn't spend a dime on her. but if you must, get her a picture frame. tell here you're very big on family and sharing precious moments, them tamale scented panties will slide smooth off, word. mexican women love that family shit.

Trill....I don't know man.....she might go crazy on me...I don't want no fucking kids....

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Get her a bottle of El Presidente its what beaners drink when they 're not drinking Budweiser

sorry but you at least gotta know what a pussy feels like before I listen to you...and your mom giving birth doesn't count...

Trill Clinton
12-09-2014, 07:59 PM
they're crazy by nature, doggie. but you are just trying to fuck not wife her dine. when you sell her the dream of you being family oriented, she'll do whatever you like. i knocked down a lot of mexican broads here in SA using that family shit lol.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 08:01 PM
they're crazy by nature, doggie. but you are just trying to fuck not wife her dine. when you sell her the dream of you being family oriented, she'll do whatever you like. i knocked down a lot of mexican broads here in SA using that family shit lol.

Do you not even buy them Mexican chics a meal?:lol u a pimp bruh....I guess with me messing with all this white putty a meal is usually something we just do....sometimes they even pay for me....sometimes I pay....

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Trill the last time I tried to fuck a Mexican chic she asked me if I brought a condom I told her yes and went to my wallet but it wasn't there...she said she had some but that they may not fit since she usually fucks Mexican guys...she tried putting it on but it didn't work at all......So I told her to just blow me...lol

SnakeBoy
12-09-2014, 08:09 PM
That's not how I want to do it....sometimes the same MO gets boring....I want to get her a gift....show her the black man is good for more than just a good fuck....something along the order of $10-15 should do it....

What's the point of showing her that you are broke?

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 08:11 PM
What's the point of showing her that you are broke?

Kool broke? not even a retard would believe that :lol

just cuz I can be an el cheapo doesn't mean I don't have money.... ;-)

Trill Clinton
12-09-2014, 08:15 PM
nah no meals from me. come to the crib and eat and drink all you want but i will not spend on dime or be seen in public with a chick i'm just fucking, word. can't have them thinking they got a chance at being in a relationship with the young prince.

but that was back in my playa stage days. i'm a committed man.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 08:18 PM
nah no meals from me. come to the crib and eat and drink all you want but i will not spend on dime or be seen in public with a chick i'm just fucking, word. can't have them thinking they got a chance at being in a relationship with the young prince.

but that was back in my playa stage days. i'm a committed man.

word?....she like Lebomb's girl? Congrats on your monogamy bro

Strange Love
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
LOL Anyone that engages kool in a serious conversation.

ashbeeigh
12-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Get her a gift card to somewhere near by, Target, Starbucks, something small. Then write a note to her in Spanish, very short, like Feliz Navidad Ojala que te gusta el regalo y puede usar.; Then put your name and number below the little note.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Get her a gift card to somewhere near by, Target, Starbucks, something small. Then write a note to her in Spanish, very short, like Feliz Navidad Ojala que te gusta el regalo y puede usar.; Then put your name and number below the little note.

wow...the great and sweet Ms. Ashbeeigh returns...I hope you've been well babe....and thanks for the advice...I think I will try it :toast

ashbeeigh
12-09-2014, 08:58 PM
wow...the great and sweet Ms. Ashbeeigh returns...I hope you've been well babe....and thanks for the advice...I think I will try it :toast

You might want to go with this as the note, I mean, just a suggestion
Le pregunté a algunos tontos al azar lo que te traiga para la Navidad. Ellos sugirieron que te doy mi condón usado y digo que quiero follarte el culo. Pero, no he necesitado un condón en años, porque no he tenido relaciones sexuales con una mujer .... bueno nunca. Así que esto tendrá que hacer. Feliz Navidad

Let me know how it goes.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 09:02 PM
You might want to go with this as the note, I mean, just a suggestion

Let me know how it goes.

that is awesome ashbeeigh...leave it to a woman to provide wisdom....I'm sure I will be in her panties in no time....did this work when the guy used it on you?

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 09:28 PM
How about this one as well....Conocí a una señora dulce llamado Ashbeeigh y ella me enseñó algunas cosas sexualmente a probar en forma oral

ashbeeigh
12-09-2014, 09:34 PM
How about this one as well....Conocí a una señora dulce llamado Ashbeeigh y ella me enseñó algunas cosas sexualmente a probar en forma oral

Lo que voy a decir es no.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Lo que voy a decir es no.

¡Qué bonita es su coño. ¿Es peludo. ¿Huele bien. Espero que sí , porque quiero un sabor . Mi amigo Ashbeeigh me metió en esto .

lebomb
12-10-2014, 07:45 AM
Cant go wrong with Bath and Body Works Kool. Get a matching lotion and bath gel. She will be all :D , callin a niggra Papi and shit. :hat

She might even invite you over to bathe with her and rub lotion all over that latina ass. :hat

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Cant go wrong with Bath and Body Works Kool. Get a matching lotion and bath gel. She will be all :D , callin a niggra Papi and shit. :hat

She might even invite you over to bathe with her and rub lotion all over that latina ass. :hat

thanks for the advice playa....did you marry yet?

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 10:03 AM
I agree with Lebomb. A girl who works as a janitor picking up people's shit and garbage all day wants to feel clean and pretty. She wants someone to see her like that and not someone who shovels garbage for a living.

RsxPiimp
12-10-2014, 11:04 AM
.fuck man Imma have to invest in Rosetta Stone software...

:lol

100%duncan
12-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Just clean "her" with tissue afterwards, sticky keyboards are a pain.

lebomb
12-10-2014, 01:07 PM
thanks for the advice playa....did you marry yet?

About to do premarital counseling. I know how to get the girl. I just want to be able to keep her. Marriage is hard man. Gotta do it right.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Just clean "her" with tissue afterwards, sticky keyboards are a pain. Sounds like you got experience, bruh. What? No time to go to Boracay and get some action?

lefty
12-10-2014, 01:11 PM
dick-in-a-box
mah nigguh

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 01:55 PM
About to do premarital counseling. I know how to get the girl. I just want to be able to keep her. Marriage is hard man. Gotta do it right.

let me give you some counsel and compare that to what the professional tells you....and always be skeptical of pastoral counseling...they be trying to bang your chic while giving you counsel.

Kool's counsel:

- always make enough money. A combined income of 150 should be your goal. If not then you need to at least be over 100 if you don't want to be eating Ramen noodles and living in the hood.

- fuck her good and often...keep licking her ass and making her tingle.

- Stay in shape. and make sure she does too...I can tell you are wide eyed and in love make it last by both of you staying sexy by being in the gym.

- be witty tell jokes make her laugh

- don't sweat the small stuff....let her mouth off on occasion and just ignore her. Don't get in a back and forth over petty shit

- both of cook and clean..don't expect her to cook you a meal..do that shit yourself. and clean up after yourself.

- let her catch you sniffing her panties this shit worked with all my GF's...she'll call you nasty but she loves it...

- take vacations...even mini weekend getaways...

- don't tell her you love her everyday ...that shit is played maybe every few days.....

- weigh carefully the decision to have kids....you won't be able to do normal shit if you do...and make sure you can afford it

- get involved in Charity work....and listen to shit she constantly repeats about her job...show an interest even if you're ignoring her.

- stay away from Spurs games you might end up divorced like Tammy

- have fun and learn to say no to friends and family...even her sisters....but be nice to her sisters and try to get her on your side when it comes to disputes with her sisters....and I know your girl is fine and has fine sisters....don't be trynna fuck her sisters....you'll be fine

- rent a limo once a year and have the driver take her and her sisters / friends around for a night on the town...full with drinks...:toast

fuck the professionals and the pastors I just saved you some money homie :lol

Trill Clinton
12-10-2014, 03:01 PM

good luck fam

SnakeBoy
12-10-2014, 03:07 PM

There's no mystery about marriage. Pick the right girl, don't be a dick. It's pretty easy tbh.

lebomb
12-11-2014, 11:13 AM
let me give you some counsel and compare that to what the professional tells you....and always be skeptical of pastoral counseling...they be trying to bang your chic while giving you counsel.

Kool's counsel:

- always make enough money. A combined income of 150 should be your goal. If not then you need to at least be over 100 if you don't want to be eating Ramen noodles and living in the hood.

- fuck her good and often...keep licking her ass and making her tingle.

- Stay in shape. and make sure she does too...I can tell you are wide eyed and in love make it last by both of you staying sexy by being in the gym.

- be witty tell jokes make her laugh

- don't sweat the small stuff....let her mouth off on occasion and just ignore her. Don't get in a back and forth over petty shit

- both of cook and clean..don't expect her to cook you a meal..do that shit yourself. and clean up after yourself.

- let her catch you sniffing her panties this shit worked with all my GF's...she'll call you nasty but she loves it...

- take vacations...even mini weekend getaways...

- don't tell her you love her everyday ...that shit is played maybe every few days.....

- weigh carefully the decision to have kids....you won't be able to do normal shit if you do...and make sure you can afford it

- get involved in Charity work....and listen to shit she constantly repeats about her job...show an interest even if you're ignoring her.

- stay away from Spurs games you might end up divorced like Tammy

- have fun and learn to say no to friends and family...even her sisters....but be nice to her sisters and try to get her on your side when it comes to disputes with her sisters....and I know your girl is fine and has fine sisters....don't be trynna fuck her sisters....you'll be fine

- rent a limo once a year and have the driver take her and her sisters / friends around for a night on the town...full with drinks...:toast

fuck the professionals and the pastors I just saved you some money homie :lol

Thanks counselor Kool!!! In red a niggra already has covered. I will work on the other shit. :toast

lebomb
12-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Thanks Trill man........ she said the other day, "Im ready to get married now"

Thats why the counseling. She requested we do it. Like a good niggra, Im going along with it.

SnakeBoy is right. Find the right honey and treat her good. Bam, thats really the key to it all. Well, beatin the kitty up and eatin her ass like a somalian! Helps.