PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Kool... We Have To Pay Up... We Just Have To

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Dude... look at their parties!!! They need this money more than a homeless man needs a blanket.:rollin

7T5v74LYtQw

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm too scared of Cully....otherwise I woulda been paid....but I tell you what....I will honor all bets going forward...and in honor of deepy....

I got 5 on it :

HSC9cgvtkRs

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Dude... look at their parties!!! They need this money more than a homeless man needs a blanket.:rollin

7T5v74LYtQw

WTF....they are some homeless bums...I may need to gone pay up after seeing that shit :lol

benefactor
12-10-2014, 01:09 PM
after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

Silver&Black
12-10-2014, 02:00 PM
after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol

ElNono
12-10-2014, 03:04 PM

So what's my point?

I like how Naruto sat through the meeting, listened to their concerns and was like..."Okay, fuck y'all...I'm getting ramen."

Take that, you little pissants! Naruto, the GREATEST HERO IN KONOHA HISTORY don't give a shit about your petty concerns. Get him some ramen and get the fuck outta' his way!

This is the Naruto I missed. The arrogant a-hole that does shit cause he feels like it. The safety of the village hangs in the balance? Screw you! I gotsta get me some noodles!

Cry Havoc
12-10-2014, 03:44 PM

So what's my point?

:lmao

Mnky
12-10-2014, 04:30 PM

So what's my point?

:lol