PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Free Agents That I'm Targeting In 2015 To Improve The Lakers

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 05:59 PM
There are some folks Mitch should be looking at...please dont make the same mistake twice....don't go for home runs...go for good quality rbi's from single's, doubles, and maybe even a triple....

The team we should try to field to get Kobe his 6th is:

2015 Starters:

Paul Millsap - PF
Kobe Bryant - SG
Jeff Green - SF
Rajon Rondo - PG
Tyson Chandler - C

2015 Bench -

Kevin Garnet
Ed Davis
Lou Williams
Swaggy P
Andre Miller

Players We Have No Chance To Get Therefore Should Leave Alone:

Lamarcus Aldridge
Marc Gasol

AlexJones
12-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Mitch's slugging% the past few seasons has not been pretty tbh

djohn2oo8
12-10-2014, 06:03 PM
https://rantandravesports.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/meme-1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 06:03 PM
If any of you Laker fans have an account on LG please pass this along...I think I will email Jeannie Buss as well...we've got to stop Mitch and Jim from fucking us up again next year because they have no vision....

Thread
12-10-2014, 06:33 PM
If any of you Laker fans have an account on LG please pass this along...I think I will email Jeannie Buss as well...we've got to stop Mitch and Jim from fucking us up again next year because they have no vision....

....how the fuck are you going to [vision] with this rank & file? One, 1 is under control of management, 1......the remainder are under their own control & lack thereof.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 06:39 PM
....how the fuck are you going to [vision] with this rank & file? One, 1 is under control of management, 1......the remainder are under their own control & lack thereof.

simple...I cherry picked the best of the realistic 2015 UFA's...nothing more nothing less...find something better and we can discuss

Spur-Addict
12-10-2014, 06:42 PM

Ohhhhh Shit.....Geeeez :lmao

FkLA
12-10-2014, 06:43 PM

Thats pretty good tbh. :lol

Thread
12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm the only sane SOB in here. Motherfuckers!!! Get the fuck up and get the fuck out, before I go too far. Randy, you tunin' SOB. Go practice Randy.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm the only sane SOB in here. Motherfuckers!!! Get the fuck up and get the fuck out, before I go too far. Randy, you tunin' SOB. Go practice Randy.

and your proposal is?

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Even Thread sh*tting on your ideas :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Even Thread sh*tting on your ideas :lol

without an alternative solution it's just sabre rattling :hat

Raven
12-10-2014, 07:31 PM
if you get even one of those starters (tosbryant not counting) i'm ready to have a laker avatar for a month.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 07:38 PM
if you get even one of those starters (tosbryant not counting) i'm ready to have a laker avatar for a month.

it would be the perfect line-up since Rondo and Tyson will be looking to defend and pass....Kobe, Green, and Millsap can take turns lighting it up...I think it's a very plausible and doable scenario / line-up...

we're not going to hit a home run....the ball is greased and the bats are not loaded....so why even try...we made that mistake this past season...waiting and waiting and waiting on all the big fish until even the gold fish were gone by the time we were ready and all that was left were minnows.

It's time to take a more balanced approach...the players I listed gives us defense and offensive balance. I know what I'm talking about...

midnightpulp
12-10-2014, 07:42 PM
There are some folks Mitch should be looking at...please dont make the same mistake twice....don't go for home runs...go for good quality rbi's from single's, doubles, and maybe even a triple....

The team we should try to field to get Kobe his 6th is:

2015 Starters:

Paul Millsap - PF
Kobe Bryant - SG
Jeff Green - SF
Rajon Rondo - PG
Tyson Chandler - C

2015 Bench -

Kevin Garnet
Ed Davis
Lou Williams
Swaggy P
Andre Miller

Players We Have No Chance To Get Therefore Should Leave Alone:

Lamarcus Aldridge
Marc Gasol

Giving up on Randle already?

And what are you doing with your (potential) top 5 pick in this NBA 2K roster building fantasy of yours? None of those players would be worth mortgaging your future for.

You're just going to have to suffer 3 to 5 years of rebuilding through the draft. There's no free agent fixes the Lakers can conceivably do or are even worth doing, unless of course Kevin Durant or Anthony Davis want to sign there. And the likelihood of that happening is lower than Kobe shooting 40% for the year.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Giving up on Randle already?

And what are you doing with your (potential) top 5 pick in this NBA 2K roster building fantasy of yours? None of those players would be worth mortgaging your future for.

You're just going to have to suffer 3 to 5 years of rebuilding through the draft. There's no free agent fixes the Lakers can conceivably do or are even worth doing, unless of course Kevin Durant or Anthony Davis want to sign there. And the likelihood of that happening is lower than Kobe shooting 40% for the year.

Randle was going to be trade bait regardless...and you know it...we never had intentions to do right by that kid.....all I'm looking at his Kobe getting to 6....Durant and Davis are possibilities especially Durant if his team implodes again this year....and he and WB fall out....people never thought Durant would get a divorce from his wife so early but he did....so I'm optimistic...if we can sell these players decent mid level type salaries we build a contender now and we save room for Durant in 2016....That bench won't cost us much at all....Williams may be the only question mark...but man if we could convince the players I listed we'd be title contenders instantly and you know it :lol

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Kobe getting 6 :lmao. That's even less belivable than Kool pulling women.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Kobe getting 6 :lmao. That's even less belivable than Kool pulling women.

right now we can trade Nash and Lin for Rondo and Green....to get us half way there

Silver&Black
12-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Randle was going to be trade bait regardless...and you know it...we never had intentions to do right by that kid.....all I'm looking at his Kobe getting to 6....Durant and Davis are possibilities especially Durant if his team implodes again this year....and he and WB fall out....people never thought Durant would get a divorce from his wife so early but he did....so I'm optimistic...if we can sell these players decent mid level type salaries we build a contender now and we save room for Durant in 2016....That bench won't cost us much at all....Williams may be the only question mark...but man if we could convince the players I listed we'd be title contenders instantly and you know it :lol

Honestly, do you get dumber every single day?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Honestly, do you get dumber every single day?

^ there's no basketball anaylsis...come with something or go home...I don't have the patience for emotional rants tonight

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:16 PM
^ there's no basketball anaylsis...come with something or go home...I don't have the patience for emotional rants tonight

Like thinking Lakers would be the Heat that one time :hat

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:20 PM
it would be the perfect line-up since Rondo and Tyson will be looking to defend and pass....Kobe, Green, and Millsap can take turns lighting it up...I think it's a very plausible and doable scenario / line-up...

we're not going to hit a home run....the ball is greased and the bats are not loaded....so why even try...we made that mistake this past season...waiting and waiting and waiting on all the big fish until even the gold fish were gone by the time we were ready and all that was left were minnows.

It's time to take a more balanced approach...the players I listed gives us defense and offensive balance. I know what I'm talking about...

Paul Millsap - 12M
Kobe Bryant - SG 25M
Jeff Green - SF 12M
Rajon Rondo - PG 15M
Tyson Chandler - C 12M

plus nick young it's 82M which is waaaaay over the cap.

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Lakers will have to trade if they want to make a push to win next year (this year is impossible). Even though LA will probably be sitting around 39M only in salaries next year, after seeing how Kobe is stat padding and treating his teammates and after Byron making an ass of himself with the treatment of Lin/Boozer/Nash, I don't think many people will want to play in LA.

But if they elect to get rid of Jordan Hill they will have significant cap space (~40M in salaries give or take with approximately 66.5M salary cap = 26.5M in cap space) albeit with only 6 players under contract.

100%duncan
12-10-2014, 08:23 PM

:lol

Silver&Black
12-10-2014, 08:25 PM

Okay Kool...here is some in-depth basketball analysis for you. The Lakers suck. The Lakers' front office sucks. The contract that Kirby is getting has crippled your organization.

First, the Rondo and Green trade for Nash and Rin is never going to happen in a million years. Please explain to me what you were smoking (I'm guessing something stronger than weed) to come up with that trade idea.

Second, you have about 7 new free agents hopefully joining the Lakers next year. Has that ever been done in the history of the NBA? How many "quality" free agents did the Lakers get last year?

Third, you're leaving out a huge part of your "dream" scenario. And that fact is that nobody wants to play with Kobe.

And Finally, you're just going to have to come to the realization that the Lakers will have to rebuild. There is no one year fix that can magically fix the dumpster fire. It's going to take time. I say 2-3 years at the least. And you know what Kool (now this might sting)....it may NEVER happen in the Kirby era. You might have already seen Kirby's last playoff game....

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Paul Millsap - 12M
Kobe Bryant - SG 25M
Jeff Green - SF 12M
Rajon Rondo - PG 15M
Tyson Chandler - C 12M

plus nick young it's 82M which is waaaaay over the cap.

are these your assessments after this season....you do realize the players I mentioned won't have contracts after this season and will be UFA's?

Therefore let's reassess....shall we?

Jeff Green can be had for 5
Rondo will go for 10-12
Tyson will go for 8

your numbers are way too high.....none of these players are 22-26 so they won't command as much....

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Lakers will have to trade if they want to make a push to win next year (this year is impossible). Even though LA will probably be sitting around 39M only in salaries next year, after seeing how Kobe is stat padding and treating his teammates and after Byron making an ass of himself with the treatment of Lin/Boozer/Nash, I don't think many people will want to play in LA.

But if they elect to get rid of Jordan Hill they will have significant cap space (~40M in salaries give or take with approximately 66.5M salary cap = 26.5M in cap space) albeit with only 6 players under contract.

Kobe
Ed Davis (player Option)
Swaggy P

that's all we'll have under contract

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Okay Kool...here is some in-depth basketball analysis for you. The Lakers suck. The Lakers' front office sucks. The contract that Kirby is getting has crippled your organization.

First, the Rondo and Green trade for Nash and Rin is never going to happen in a million years. Please explain to me what you were smoking (I'm guessing something stronger than weed) to come up with that trade idea.

Second, you have about 7 new free agents hopefully joining the Lakers next year. Has that ever been done in the history of the NBA? How many "quality" free agents did the Lakers get last year?

Third, you're leaving out a huge part of your "dream" scenario. And that fact is that nobody wants to play with Kobe.

And Finally, you're just going to have to come to the realization that the Lakers will have to rebuild. There is no one year fix that can magically fix the dumpster fire. It's going to take time. I say 2-3 years at the least. And you know what Kool (now this might sting)....it may NEVER happen in the Kirby era. You might have already seen Kirby's last playoff game....

I asked for analysis not a retard alert... /fail try again....jeez

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:29 PM
right now we can trade Nash and Lin for Rondo and Green....to get us half way there

you do know that rondo and green are free agents if they want right? so why would boston trade for other expirings if they are scared of losing those two in free agency? :lol

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Kobe
Ed Davis (player Option)
Swaggy P

that's all we'll have under contract

Kobe
Ed Davis
Nick Young
Randle
Ryan Kelly
Very likely Sacre

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:31 PM
you do know that rondo and green are free agents if they want right? so why would boston trade for other expirings if they are scared of losing those two in free agency? :lol

Lin is servicable....they'd retain his Bird rights...they save cash now by taking on Nash since some of his salary I think is being covered by insurance....

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Kobe
Ed Davis
Nick Young
Randle
Ryan Kelly
Very likely Sacre

none of that is costing us except Kobe and Swaggy...

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:33 PM
bottom line we'll have a ton of space to sign all the players I listed since none of them are max players

midnightpulp
12-10-2014, 08:34 PM
are these your assessments after this season....you do realize the players I mentioned won't have contracts after this season and will be UFA's?

Rondo will go for 10-12
Tyson will go for 8

your numbers are way too high.....none of these players are 22-26 so they won't command as much....

:lmao

No way, Kool. He's having a break out year, averaging 20 points per game on a solid percentage. He's making 9 million now, and should command at least 3 years 15 million per. Since small forwards are at such premium, he will get his asking price.

Anyhow, I did the numbers, estimating what each player will cost, and your roster should cost about 70 million before Kobe.

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:36 PM

Rondo will go for 10-12
Tyson will go for 8

rondo will get 15, that's as sure as it gets. Green is getting 9 right now and is in paycheck mode, so no way he is getting less than he already is, since he has a player option anyway. Tyson can be debated, but he's getting 15 right now so saying he's going to the lakers for 8 is not really wishful thinking but just flat out retarded.

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:37 PM
none of that is costing us except Kobe and Swaggy...

Doesn't matter, the number remains the same for the approximate cap space calculation I did on your behalf (approximately 26.5M). The reason the number of players is important is because if have 6 players only, that 26.5 gets real thin, really fast when you have to fill out an entire roster. If you chase a max guy to pair with Kobe, then it's Kobe+Max+Nick Young + even worse scrubs than this year.

Silver&Black
12-10-2014, 08:37 PM
I asked for analysis not a retard alert... /fail try again....jeez

There is no analysis with you. You're reaching so bad with your OP. If you honestly think that has a 1% chance of happening then your just being delusional.

My New and Improved Spurs lineup for next year: (Brought to you Kool's unrealistic fantasy land ideas)

PG- Parker
SG- Durant
SF- Lebron
PF- Duncan
C- Howard

Bench:

Westbrook
Ginobili
Millsap
Splitter
Leonard
Bonner (even in my dream scenario Pop won't get rid of this fucker)

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Lin is servicable....they'd retain his Bird rights...they save cash now by taking on Nash since some of his salary I think is being covered by insurance....

right, cause they haven't just drafted marcus smart and james young and already have avery bradley :lol makes total sense especially if you consider they have evan turner signed for next year too..

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:38 PM

No way, Kool. He's having a break out year, averaging 20 points per game on a solid percentage. He's making 9 million now, and should command at least 3 years 15 million per. Since small forwards are at such premium, he will get his asking price.

Anyhow, I did the numbers, estimating what each player will cost, and your roster should cost about 70 million before Kobe.

no it won't and no he won't..he's still has a heart ailment question...no one will over pay because contract year success...now had he been doing it all along then maybe...he'll take the discount like everyone else...you estimates are wrong par the course....I've already laid potential going rates for these guys...and even if we're penalized we'll field the team...

midnightpulp
12-10-2014, 08:39 PM
rondo will get 15, that's as sure as it gets. Green is getting 9 right now and is in paycheck mode, so no way he is getting less than he already is, since he had a player option anyway. Tyson can be debated, but he's getting 15 right now so saying he's going to the lakers for 8 is not really wishful thinking but just flat out retarded.

Millsap will also command in the 15 million range. He's basically the Eastern Conference Zach Randolph (with better defense), and Zbo is making 17 million per.

Buddy Mignon
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM

"Its not your house, Thread... its Kori's."

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
right, cause they haven't just drafted marcus smart and james young and already have avery bradley :lol makes total sense especially if you consider they have evan turner signed for next year too..

Lin can be a combo guard...Smart can't

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:41 PM
no it won't and no he won't..he's still has a heart ailment question...no one will over pay because contract year success...now had he been doing it all along then maybe...he'll take the discount like everyone else...you estimates are wrong par the course....I've already laid potential going rates for these guys...and even if we're penalized we'll field the team...

like channing frye did? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Millsap will also command in the 15 million range. He's basically the Eastern Conference Zach Randolph (with better defense), and Zbo is making 17 million per.

12 for Mill and if he wants 15 we'll pay him....but he's the only one of the bunch that can command it...

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Lin can be a combo guard...Smart can't

:lol Smart is the epitome of a combo guard :lol played his first college year at sg has sg measurables and can defend both positions easily.

midnightpulp
12-10-2014, 08:43 PM

Jeff Green has only missed 1 game since having surgery.

Someone will overpay. They always do. Just look at Detroit signing Jodie Meeks for 6 million after one decent year, which was more the result of Mike D'Antoni's system than any kind of breakout by Meeks.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:44 PM
There is no analysis with you. You're reaching so bad with your OP. If you honestly think that has a 1% chance of happening then your just being delusional.

My New and Improved Spurs lineup for next year: (Brought to you Kool's unrealistic fantasy land ideas)

PG- Parker
SG- Durant
SF- Lebron
PF- Duncan
C- Howard

Bench:

Westbrook
Ginobili
Millsap
Splitter
Leonard
Bonner (even in my dream scenario Pop won't get rid of this fucker)

You're not on my level...go back to reading Green Eggs and Ham....you spin too much I don't like that...we're all aware that everyone here don't like me...you don't need to use that fact in your favor because you cannot articulate a clear point...don't try to use me to cover for your own stupidity

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:45 PM
:lol Smart is the epitome of a combo guard :lol played his first college year at sg has sg measurables and can defend both positions easily.

maybe so but with Boston's injury history they could use Lin

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:47 PM

Someone will overpay. They always do. Just look at Detroit signing Jodie Meeks for 6 million after one decent year, which was more the result of Mike D'Antoni's system than any kind of breakout by Meeks.

the results from last years break-out players will open eyes....check books will remain tight....

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:49 PM
One thing for sure...once the Lakers do get in a contending position Spur fan will have a coronary...I mean any discussion of potential Laker resurgence / revival sends you guys into a panicked frenzy....I think it's quite cute....:lmao

Raven
12-10-2014, 08:50 PM
maybe so but with Boston's injury history they could use Lin

taking an injury prone softie will solve that?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 08:51 PM
taking an injury prone softie will solve that?

Lin is not injury prone....fact is they don't want to lose Rondo for nothing....so there you go getting Lin out of the deal is a nice token reward..they will save money as resigning Lin will be cheaper

Silver&Black
12-10-2014, 08:53 PM
You're not on my level...go back to reading Green Eggs and Ham....you spin too much I don't like that...we're all aware that everyone here don't like me...you don't need to use that fact in your favor because you cannot articulate a clear point...don't try to use me to cover for your own stupidity

Kool...I could care less if you are hated or beloved on this site. Just the fact that you think getting 7 new free agents next year is even plausible scares me.

I'm all for "wishful thinking"...but you're really reaching with this one.

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:54 PM
At least you are talking basketball Kool :tu

illmatic
12-10-2014, 08:55 PM
the results from last years break-out players will open eyes....check books will remain tight....

Jeff Green is a 6'9 athletic power forward that can shoot the three. He will want more than 5 million and teams will overpay for his service, especially now because analytics. Strech 4's who can hit the three are a commodity.

illmatic
12-10-2014, 08:57 PM

Exactly.

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 08:58 PM
It's LA so teams doing stupid trades with them aren't out of the question, point is there will be a long line of suitors in trades for guys like Rondo.

Then, in FA, with Kobe paid like he is and playing like he is, it doesn't seem like next year will be a good year for attracting free agents in la la land.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:00 PM
we can afford Jeff and Paul and Rondo

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:01 PM
and even if we don't I will take Millsap, Tyson, and Rondo....with KG on my bench...that's a title contending team without Jeff Green

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:03 PM
It's LA so teams doing stupid trades with them aren't out of the question, point is there will be a long line of suitors in trades for guys like Rondo.

Then, in FA, with Kobe paid like he is and playing like he is, it doesn't seem like next year will be a good year for attracting free agents in la la land.

Not if Rondo (who repsects and admires Kobe) wants to be in LA....name the suitors who would want or hell who even needs Rondo right now...name 3

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 09:06 PM
and even if we don't I will take Millsap, Tyson, and Rondo....with KG on my bench...that's a title contending team without Jeff Green

At best LA has 26.5M (it is likely less though with cap holds), so that means the average salary for those 3 would have to be just under 9M each. It seems like Tyson is the only one realistically that may be in that 9M range. Even if Rondo is in the 9M range (which is doubtful, but possible I guess), Millsap doesn't project to be. They would all have to sacrifice.

Then all you would have is:

Starters: Rondo/Kobe/Swaggy/Millsap/Tyson
Bench: Randle/Ed Davis/Ryan Kelly

And only minimum contracts to fill out the other 4-7 spots. That isn't a title team. May not even be a playoff team.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:07 PM
rondo will get 15, that's as sure as it gets. Green is getting 9 right now and is in paycheck mode, so no way he is getting less than he already is, since he has a player option anyway. Tyson can be debated, but he's getting 15 right now so saying he's going to the lakers for 8 is not really wishful thinking but just flat out retarded.

Who's gonna pay Tyson....Cuban sure as fuck wont after fucking up the Parson's contract...Tyson will come back home to LA for 8....( I hope)

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Not if Rondo (who repsects and admires Kobe) wants to be in LA....name the suitors who would want or hell who even needs Rondo right now...name 3

Sacremento (already tried to trade for him, still would with Collison as their starter)
Knicks (expressed interest in him and have cap space next year as well - approximately 20M)
Houston - (plenty of good young assets and have expressed a desire to get him already too)

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:11 PM
At best LA has 26.5M (it is likely less though with cap holds), so that means the average salary for those 3 would have to be just under 9M each. It seems like Tyson is the only one realistically that may be in that 9M range. Even if Rondo is in the 9M range (which is doubtful, but possible I guess), Millsap doesn't project to be. They would all have to sacrifice.

Then all you would have is:

Starters: Rondo/Kobe/Swaggy/Millsap/Tyson
Bench: Randle/Ed Davis/Ryan Kelly

And only minimum contracts to fill out the other 4-7 spots. That isn't a title team. May not even be a playoff team.

Actually it is a title team...just a difference of Opinion...with KG on our bench along with some other to be announced fillers maybe one more decent role player..it's a better starting 5 than the Spurs line-up

Rondo and Parker Cancel since Rondo is by far the superior defender....

Millsap is more polished than Kiwi

Kobe and Manu isn't even debatable.

Tyson is a better defender than Duncan..so cancel

Who do yall got for Swaggy P?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Sacremento (already tried to trade for him, still would with Collison as their starter)
Knicks (expressed interest in him and have cap space next year as well - approximately 20M)
Houston - (plenty of good young assets and have expressed a desire to get him already too)

Rondo wants to play for a black coach and he respects Kobe....he's not going to be effective with Harden being a young ball hog...and Dwight being a mental midget....I think we can eliminate Houston....NY...I think is a bad move because of Melo's bad attitude....and Sacremento I just don't see it

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 09:18 PM
At least you're talking basketball..

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2014, 09:22 PM
At least you're talking basketball..

shut the fuck up and stop trying to patronize me...I'm a boss player you're not..respect my presence

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 09:25 PM
I feel like this:

http://www.takepart.com/sites/default/files/styles/tp_gallery_slide/public/10306808521266590713.jpeg?itok=HEOBlf9v

Thread
12-10-2014, 10:28 PM
"Its not your house, Thread... its Kori's."

"I don't know what goes on here. Bunch a freaks, I hope ya have fun."

Franklin
12-10-2014, 11:09 PM
most of your targets wouldn't have much interest playing with Kobe though, no one wants to play with him actually.

Thread
12-10-2014, 11:10 PM
most of your targets wouldn't have much interest playing with Kobe though, no one wants to play with him actually.

Artest did. That's how Kobe ran Daddy to ground.

DPG21920
12-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Artest did. That's how Kobe ran Daddy to ground.

Then why is he in China vs playing with Kobe when Kobe needs him?

Thread
12-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Then why is he in China vs playing with Kobe when Kobe needs him?

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Mr Bones
12-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Pau, Dwight, Melo, and Bosh all passed on playing with Kobe. It's pretty clear that L.A. isn't the desirable destination it used to be, and won't be again until Kobe retires.

unforeseen
12-11-2014, 11:08 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring

Raven
12-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Who's gonna pay Tyson....Cuban sure as fuck wont after fucking up the Parson's contract...Tyson will come back home to LA for 8....( I hope)

they can go over the cap to resign him. So yes, Cuban will.

DMC
12-12-2014, 01:17 AM
WdKmMbYg51U

Here's one of them

Killakobe81
12-12-2014, 08:31 AM

Detroit overpaid .. But Meeks worked extremely hard to improve his game, changed his diet and workout regimen (took up boxing) I would not give all th4 credit to D'antoni. He was in a contract year and did what he needed to get paid. D'antoni's system helped of cours,e but I give the man credit when it was time he stepped up and earned a contract.

RsxPiimp
12-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Epic troll job by Kool, can't believe you guys always fall for his shit.

100%duncan
12-12-2014, 08:48 AM

He's not trolling, he believes the Lakers can get these players with the digits he stated. He's so full of shit, a million posts and doesn't know the basics of salaries, market price, CBA etc etc.

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2014, 08:53 AM

You and 100%Gay Duncan can suck me dry and rotate my balls.

100%duncan
12-12-2014, 10:15 AM
You and 100%Gay Duncan can suck me dry and rotate my balls.

Man you and narutololva really love talking about dicks. :lol

RsxPiimp
12-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Man you and narutololva really love talking about dicks. :lol

Kool is just another white boy infatuated with black dicks. Typical cuck tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Kool is just another white boy infatuated with black dicks. Typical cuck tbh

RsxPiimp, where da fuck you at
Can't scrap a lick, so I know you eat scat
Your tiny dick on hard, from trynna fuck your road dogs
The hood you threw up wit, niggas you grew up wit
Don't even respect your ass
That's why it's time for Kool to check your ass nigga
Used to be my homie, used to be my ace
Now I wanna slap the taste out your mouth
Make you bow down to the row
Fuckin' me, now I'm fuckin' you little hoe
Oh, don't think I forgot
Let you slide, let me ride, just another homicide
Yeah it's me, so I'ma talk on
Stompin' on the easiest streets that you can walk on
So strap on your Asian hat, your Locs
And watch your back, cause you might get smoked Loc'
And pass the bud, and stay low key gay boy
Cause you lost all your homie's love
Now call it what you want to
You fucked wit me, now it's a must that I fuck with you

Michael Jordan.
12-12-2014, 03:33 PM
#LotteryAndForever

Killakobe81
12-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Oh, don't think I forgot

Classic gangsta hits ...g-funk.

RsxPiimp
12-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Oh, don't think I forgot

spurraider21
12-12-2014, 05:56 PM
i honestly wish lakers can actually land all these guys Kool is dreaming about, since its not a difference making team regardless

Chandler, Millsap, Young, Kobe, Rondo wouldn't make the playoffs out west

illmatic
12-18-2014, 07:29 PM
1 down, 6 to go... :lol

djohn2oo8
12-18-2014, 07:32 PM
lol

unforeseen
12-18-2014, 07:33 PM
OP and Rando are faggots.