12-11-2014, 03:21 PM
:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7uVrAyvcY

Blake
12-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol

Infinite_limit
12-11-2014, 03:41 PM
I quit watching Daily Show 2 years ago. If they are too scared to criticize Obama (in the same manner they did Bush) because he is Black they lost me.

Chris
12-11-2014, 06:28 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
12-11-2014, 06:36 PM
lol

DMC
12-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Obviously his audience never saw Ali G. Same format.

spurraider21
12-11-2014, 08:51 PM
:lol

The Reckoning
12-11-2014, 08:51 PM
I quit watching Daily Show 2 years ago. If they are too scared to criticize Obama (in the same manner they did Bush) because he is Black they lost me.

that's because he's a democrat

Cry Havoc
12-11-2014, 10:51 PM

They rip on Obama all the fucking time. Paying attention is hard.

spurraider21
12-11-2014, 10:54 PM
i dont get the criticism... Daily Show doesn't pull any punches, they go after both sides.

SnakeBoy
12-11-2014, 11:46 PM
i dont get the criticism... Daily Show doesn't pull any punches, they go after both sides.

Just like Fox News.

baseline bum
12-12-2014, 12:05 AM
I would pray to Hannity to get 15% off, but I think I got Jew in my blood tbh

Infinite_limit
12-12-2014, 12:51 AM
I did not feel this was the case. Most of Obama shortcomings were blamed on the past administration or those evil Tea Party members dragging their feet in Washington

All in all, I found Daily Show to be WAY too politically correct. They brought on the not funny black girl to do skits. The interviews had an obvious liberal slant.

How many skits or interviews has the daily show done on blacks racism towards whites? The crowd would erupt in shock at any hint of black jokes while whites were a daily target.

spurraider21
12-12-2014, 01:08 AM
I did not feel this was the case. Most of Obama shortcomings were blamed on the past administration or those evil Tea Party members dragging their feet in Washington
are you talking about the media in general, or daily show? because i dont get that impression

All in all, I found Daily Show to be WAY too politically correct. They brought on the not funny black girl to do skits. The interviews had an obvious liberal slant.

How many skits or interviews has the daily show done on blacks racism towards whites? The crowd would erupt in shock at any hint of black jokes while whites were a daily target.
well Stewart himself is a liberal... so to a degree its expected. that said, i've seen him target both sides plenty. its a funny program and worth the watch most nights

DMC
12-12-2014, 01:29 AM
are you talking about the media in general, or daily show? because i dont get that impression

well Stewart himself is a liberal... so to a degree its expected. that said, i've seen him target both sides plenty. its a funny program and worth the watch most nights

Wait, they don't pull punches but the host is liberal so you expect them to be biased. If you're biased and it's to be "expected" then you're pulling punches and not treating both sides equally. Your argument is retarded.

spurraider21
12-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Wait, they don't pull punches but the host is liberal so you expect them to be biased. If you're biased and it's to be "expected" then you're pulling punches and not treating both sides equally. Your argument is retarded.
i see him take shots on both sides. when there is a gaffe on the left he jumps all over it. that being said he is openly liberal, so if he brings on more leftist guests, then thats to be expected

DMC
12-12-2014, 01:35 AM
i see him take shots on both sides. when there is a gaffe on the left he jumps all over it. that being said he is openly liberal, so if he brings on more leftist guests, then thats to be expected

Ok, retarded Philo

CosmicCowboy
12-12-2014, 09:21 AM

Actually, they frequently ridicule Obama. John Stewart is hilarious.

Adam Lambert
12-12-2014, 10:03 PM
:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7uVrAyvcY

must feel nice they're not making fun of you for once