PDA

View Full Version : Nicotine Whore, NEED HELP

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:39 PM
I am a nicotine whore, I am addicted. I have been smoking for 5-6 years. All I want to do is quit, but i dont know how. I have tried self discipline, that didnt work. I have tried the sucker thing, helped alittle but nah, still smoked a shit load after that. I even tried cutting down slowly each day but then again no self discipline in that area. I can't find anything that works.

So, I started thinking about things that are in the market these days to help you quit. I dont want to spend the money that i do not already have on something that is not going to work. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of them and if they worked for ya? DO they really have all the side effects thast some people say that they do?

I dont know what to do, it is getting to the point that i just want to give up.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 03:41 PM
you want to know what to do, just stop its easy just stop

atlfan25
08-30-2005, 03:43 PM
perhaps people that smoke should be put in jail

i am sure a few ass rapings could make you stop

ObiwanGinobili
08-30-2005, 03:44 PM
plaster your home with pictures of black lungs , autopsy's of emphazema victims, lung cancer etc...
Photos and life stories of people with said diseases....

hey , it worked for my mom. it could work for you.

samikeyp
my wife quit cold turkey. it can be done.

batman2883
plaster your home with pictures of black lungs , autopsy's of emphazema victims, lung cancer etc...
Photos and life stories of people with said diseases....

hey , it worked for my mom. it could work for you.

Obiwan you are as smart as you are great i miss you come over sometime soon......

Shelly
08-30-2005, 03:45 PM
My husband and I are they type that are able quit cold turkey without a problem, but I still know how difficult it is.

It's been almost 20 years since my mom quit, but she bought this thing that told you WHEN to smoke. Sort of like an alarm clock if you will. Each day it gradually had her smoke less and less. This was after a 30 year habit.

Good Luck!

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 03:47 PM
you want to know what to do, just stop its easy just stop

That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard you say. No, it most certainly is not. If it were that easy then there wouldn't be that many smokers left.

The thing I've tried that helped the best was Zyban (i.e. Wellbutrin) ... if you don't mind having an anti-depressant in your medical history your doctor can subscribe it as Wellbutrin and you just pay your co-pay. Or get it prescribed as Zyban and it's about $100 for 30 days worth.

The good thing about it is that it really helps your cravings, emotions and the withdrawl symptoms...and it has no nicotine, so you can still use the patch or gum and not OD on it. Oh, and it also helps with a diet if you happen to be on one. That was just a perk. :oops :lol

There's something my friend's mom did that worked awesome...she was smoke-free and happy within a few weeks. I keep meaning to ask what the name of it is.....

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Shelly. Yeah it is easy to say just to quit cold turkey people, but it is not that easy. I know what a smokers lung looks like, mines going in that direction.

I am not asking for you to tell me just quit, believe me I get that from everyone around me, I just wasnted to know IF someone knew something that can help me on the side alittle.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:51 PM
That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard you say. No, it most certainly is not. If it were that easy then there wouldn't be that many smokers left.

The thing I've tried that helped the best was Zyban (i.e. Wellbutrin) ... if you don't mind having an anti-depressant in your medical history your doctor can subscribe it as Wellbutrin and you just pay your co-pay. Or get it prescribed as Zyban and it's about $100 for 30 days worth.

The good thing about it is that it really helps your cravings, emotions and the withdrawl symptoms...and it has no nicotine, so you can still use the patch or gum and not OD on it. Oh, and it also helps with a diet if you happen to be on one. That was just a perk. :oops :lol

There's something my friend's mom did that worked awesome...she was smoke-free and happy within a few weeks. I keep meaning to ask what the name of it is.....
I agree upon the stupidity of some of the comments, you can tell you are/were a smoker, we understand each other.
Thank you so much! So there are no serious side effects I have heard about some anti depressants that helped but it says that every person is different.
Did you just go to the doctor and tell them you wanted to quit and they just gave it to ya?

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 03:51 PM
my wife quit cold turkey. it can be done.

Cold turkey has never worked for me. Gradually weaning myself off was working great until my mom died, now it's like I never even tried.

And piss-off to the fuckheads with the smart-assed remarks. Nicotine more addictive than heroin, and just as serious a health concern. Someone who is trying to quit should be encouraged, not mocked. Go play in your little quattro thread or something.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 03:52 PM

I smoked all the damn time since i was like 12 and this year i just said no more smokes and guess what i never smoked again. Its easy its all in your head its a mental thing

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I agree upon the stupidity of some of the comments, you can tell you are/were a smoker, we understand each other.
Thank you so much! So there are no serious side effects I have heard about some anti depressants that helped but it says that every person is different.
Did you just go to the doctor and tell them you wanted to quit and they just gave it to ya?

Your doctor will do just about anything to help you quit. The only side effect that I know of is that you may experience a lower, ummm, libido....and it can be very addicting, so you have to be careful and not stay on it too long.

Shelly
08-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I'll tell you this, NiNi, if I lit up tomorrow I'd be smoking again. And have done that several times after years of not smoking.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Cold turkey has never worked for me. Gradually weaning myself off was working great until my mom died, now it's like I never even tried.

And piss-off to the fuckheads with the smart-assed remarks. Nicotine more addictive than heroine, and just as serious a health concern. Someone who is trying to quit should be encouraged, not mocked. Go play in your little quattro thread or something.

Thank you for that, I agree.

I have had the same thing with weaning off, something always dramatic has to happen that brings you right back to what makes you feel better. Sowwy to hear about your mother.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:56 PM
That just SUCKS that no matter what the first time you light up will change you life, every time you light up after that just assures this habit will stay with you for the riest of your life.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 03:57 PM
i dont understand how something dramatic or nervous situations make you want a cigarrette i never could understand that i guess its different situations for different people but i stopped cold turkey like it was nothing and i never ever fiend for one either.

samikeyp
My husband and I are they type that are able quit cold turkey without a problem, but I still know how difficult it is.

It is...my wife struggled but she made it. I am very proud of her.

SpursWoman
I smoked all the damn time since i was like 12 and this year i just said no more smokes and guess what i never smoked again. Its easy its all in your head its a mental thing

Then consider yourself very lucky, most people I know have been very unsuccessful with that method. It worked for my mom, too, but I've never been that lucky.

The oral fixation is always my downfall. :nerd

Shelly
08-30-2005, 03:58 PM
I don't think this is what my mom used, but it's the same idea.

http://www.quitsmoking.com/smokelesscounter/

NiNi
08-30-2005, 03:59 PM
i dont understand how something dramatic or nervous situations make you want a cigarrette i never could understand that i guess its different situations for different people but i stopped cold turkey like it was nothing and i never ever fiend for one either.
How long did you smoke? I am not saying that people can not do it, there are some that can, my grandfather did it, my best friends dad did it, and you did it. People can do it. Just I am not that kinda person i need a lil more push. That is my fault but I can not help that I need a little help.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Then consider yourself very lucky, most people I know have been very unsuccessful with that method. It worked for my mom, too, but I've never been that lucky.

The oral fixation is always my downfall. :nerd

If the oral fixation is your downfall, try suckers, sounds weird but i promise it helps with that.
If you are like me the worst time is when you are driving, maybe, but if you just put a sucker in your mouth and make sure to take it out every once in a while you really do fix that.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh no im not putting blame on anyone im just saying it can be done to simply just stop, but i have always had a curiosity on how people fiend for it, i mean what goes on in your heads when you say "damn i need a smoke" i smoked for 10 years

Horry For 3!
:vomit

SpursWoman
I don't think this is what my mom used, but it's the same idea.

http://www.quitsmoking.com/smokelesscounter/

That was basically the way my doctor had me doing it (without the gadget :lol) and it was working great....

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I think it truley is habit, some people can break habits easily some can not. If you want to know that answer, think back to when you smoked. It is not always something happening that makes us want it, sometimes it is just a style of living that most are used to.
Wake up have a cig.
Eat, then have a cig.
Get in the car, light up the cig.
Drinking or doing whatever, have a cig.

Shelly
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
That was basically the way my doctor had me doing it (without the gadget :lol) and it was working great....

:lol

But this tells you how many $$$ you're saving. You can save your money for the shoe department at Nordstrom! :)

ObiwanGinobili
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
I smoked for 4 years, almost a pack a day... and then I quit. I just quit.
I was only 17 when I quit. My mom had quit and it was hard for her.. she had nasty lung pictures posted up all over the place and she wrote notes to herself like: "if you buy cigs you won't see your grandchildren" and "with each puff your killing yourself"
and "quit thinkign about cigs you pathetic mess"
and she'd put those notes in her wallet, her purse, in the car , inthe ash tray, next to the computer....
when I saw all she went thru to quit I knew I had too too. but lucky for me it was as easy as just not buying another pack.

SpursWoman
Oh no im not putting blame on anyone im just saying it can be done to simply just stop, but i have always had a curiosity on how people fiend for it, i mean what goes on in your heads when you say "damn i need a smoke" i smoked for 10 years

Chemically and psychologically, studies have shown that it is more addictive than heroin or crack cocaine. The fact that it's not illegal yet I think compounds the problem.

You don't doubt those with addictions to those drugs jones pretty bad....it's the exact same thing with nicotine. :(

NiNi, when I quit cold turkey (I smoked Camel unfiltered for a few years) I found it took a little under a week to off gas the nicotine addiction, after that it was trying to find something to "fidget" with instead of lighting up a smoke. So, I got a length of rope and started tying knots.

The worst thing was going into a bar, or drinking a beer, as having a smoke with a beer seems too natural.

batman2883
I think it truley is habit, some people can break habits easily some can not. If you want to know that answer, think back to when you smoked. It is not always something happening that makes us want it, sometimes it is just a style of living that most are used to.
Wake up have a cig.
Eat, then have a cig.
Get in the car, light up the cig.
Drinking or doing whatever, have a cig.

true true, it was like routine

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:07 PM

But this tells you how many $$$ you're saving. You can save your money for the shoe department at Nordstrom! :)

I was smoking about 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day....I just made myself put that money in my piggy bank every day. :)

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:08 PM
I smoked for 4 years, almost a pack a day... and then I quit. I just quit.
I was only 17 when I quit. My mom had quit and it was hard for her.. she had nasty lung pictures posted up all over the place and she wrote notes to herself like: "if you buy cigs you won't see your grandchildren" and "with each puff your killing yourself"
and "quit thinkign about cigs you pathetic mess"
and she'd put those notes in her wallet, her purse, in the car , inthe ash tray, next to the computer....
when I saw all she went thru to quit I knew I had too too. but lucky for me it was as easy as just not buying another pack.
Sad thing about that is that all my family on my mothers side, other then her father and brother, has died from lung cancer. I see the effect it has on peoples lives. That is why I am trying to quit, that just doesnt get to me like it did you, I need more.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:09 PM
I was smoking about 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day....I just made myself put that money in my piggy bank every day. :)
shit i bet you saved some major money.

Shelly
08-30-2005, 04:10 PM
How much is a pack of cigarettes these days anyway?

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:11 PM
I need more.

Me, too.

Another thing that makes it harder for me is that it's the last vice I've got.... :fro

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:12 PM
depends what you get, I smoke 27s those go about 3.50- 3.64 here

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:12 PM

Cartons are always *on sale* somewhere for about $26-$28.

Shelly
08-30-2005, 04:13 PM
damn...i remember when I was 14 paying like 75 cents for a pack.

uh...not that I smoked at that young age :angel

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:14 PM
hehe yea.

SpursWoman, I understand it is the same for me, but for me that is another little minute reason i dont want to stop, but then I DO SOOOO BAD :bang

ObiwanGinobili
08-30-2005, 04:15 PM

suuuuurrrrrree. :rolleyes

batman2883
08-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Casandra, how could you, put that bat picture and clown on me i thought we shared something special..

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:18 PM
damn...i remember when I was 14 paying like 75 cents for a pack.

Don't feel bad....we started messing around with cigarettes when we were ELEVEN. Don't remember really being addicted until I was probably 16 or 17. Almost 20 years ago. :depressed

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:18 PM
cigerettes for 75 cents, DAMNNNNNN that would really be awesome, i would have a little bit of money

Useruser666
08-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Ok, so SW does not = NiNi. :lol

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:28 PM
SW.... hmmm. do you know me

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:30 PM
what the fuck is SW

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:35 PM
what the fuck is SW

Who the fuck. :)

SpursWoman ... me.

No, dear, we are not the same person.

Useruser666
08-30-2005, 04:36 PM

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:36 PM
SpursWoman ...

No, dear, we are not the same person.

yea, i figured out what he was talking about after i wrote it. Im a dumb ass, it happens sometime.

My initials are SW, so... kinda got confusing
:spin

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:38 PM
know this is out there, but does anyone remember their first smoke?

Mine was stupid, felt like i was doing something so big, now it feels like nothing. I know thats everything, growin up and shit. But, really does.

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:42 PM
know this is out there, but does anyone remember their first smoke?

I liked it. I wish I'd have gotten sick and coughed and vomited all over the place like my friends did. Or at least have gotten in trouble when I'd get busted. But I never did.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
I liked it. I wish I'd have gotten sick and coughed and vomited all over the place like my friends did. Or at least have gotten in trouble when I'd get busted. But I never did.

I didnt get in trouble either, they didnt care. "Its your lungs" they said. I now want to be like WHY didnt you slap me?
It was an adventure when we were younger dont ya think? Rebel in the making. I liked the taste. I didnt start smoking around people it wasnt a peer pressure thing, or even me trying to look older, i just did it in private. It was my time alone,

Shelly
08-30-2005, 04:48 PM
yea, i figured out what he was talking about after i wrote it. Im a dumb ass, it happens sometime.

My initials are SW, so... kinda got confusing
:spin

My initials are SW also. User are you talking to meeeeeeeeeee?

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:49 PM
My initials are SW also. User are you talking to meeeeeeeeeee?
I just started getting on here, so i didnt know the little code name. confused the hell out of me.

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I just started getting on here, so i didnt know the little code name. confused the hell out of me.

I'd say just call me Christy....but then User's name is Chris so that might still be a bit confusing... :spin

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:53 PM
I got it. not that lost.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 04:56 PM
SW i dub thee....Crusty

tlongII
08-30-2005, 04:58 PM
You could try a 12 Step program.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 04:59 PM
what exactly are these 12 steps

A Serbian Beast
08-30-2005, 05:01 PM
This is why I won't smoke.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 05:02 PM
This is why I won't smoke.
Its a bitch!

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 05:02 PM
SW i dub thee....Crusty

Like that's a new one. harharhar

NZHayden
08-30-2005, 05:04 PM
go to mild's then start cutting back

NiNi
08-30-2005, 05:05 PM
milds are nasssty

batman2883
08-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Like that's a new one. harharhar

I realize its not new and it may be played out but i mean its an easier way to distinguish you from the chris......hey what time is everyone going on saturday?

hussker
08-30-2005, 05:08 PM
www.quitsmart.com I have been teaching this for years and it is very successful. Check for a class near you! This is a non-advertisement for the benefit of the Nic Whores out there....

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 05:09 PM
I realize its not new and it may be played out but i mean its an easier way to distinguish you from the chris......hey what time is everyone going on saturday?

Well, considering he's male and a foot taller than I am...in person it's not that difficult.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 05:10 PM
on the internet SW come on now.....

2Blonde
08-30-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't smoke but once when I was about 11 or 12 my friends and I tried a cigarette down under the bridge. I hated and went home and told on myself. Never did it again. I couldn't live with the guilty conscience. I was such a nerdy child. I was always telling on myself. One of my sisters gave me the nickname "Sister Mary Kara" because I was such a freakin' goody two shoes. :shootme

...2Blonde

batman2883
08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
so what time is everyone going on saturday?

tlongII
08-30-2005, 05:34 PM
what exactly are these 12 steps

The 12 Suggested Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol--that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Spurminator
08-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Nicotine Whore, NEED HELP

I have some nicotine. Are you hot?

NiNi
08-30-2005, 06:02 PM
I have some nicotine. Are you hot?

Oh yea baby.. nicotine gets you going

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 06:05 PM
cigs are nasty :vomit

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
cigs are nasty :vomit

That was very helpful, thanks!

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 06:32 PM
You shouldn't of tried it. ;) I have never tried it and never will. :tu

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 06:33 PM
You shouldn't of tried it. ;) I have never tried it and never will. :tu

Hind-site is....blah, blah, blah...I know. I keep pounding it in to my own kids and hopefully they'll keep thinking it's nasty, too.

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Hind-site is....blah, blah, blah...I know. I keep pounding it in to my own kids and hopefully they'll keep thinking it's nasty, too.
Yeah, My mom & dad smoke and I can't stand it. They used to smoke into the house in our old old house. :vomit Their divorced now but they both smoke outside now so that is very good. :tu

NiNi
08-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Yeah, My mom & dad smoke and I can't stand it. They used to smoke into the house in our old old house. :vomit Their divorced now but they both smoke outside now so that is very good. :tu

ii find that interesting, most people that have parents that smoke, or really lived with anyone that smokes never really tried it, or begins hating it. kind of sad to think what people think when they have to sit next to ya.

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Also, it is nasty when you have to smell the smoke on their clothes. It is like one of the worst smells ever.

NiNi
08-30-2005, 06:42 PM
i agree.. i am a smoker and i cant smell it anymore. but when i walk into someone elses house, damn i can smell it. just urks me, sad I know but ehhh.

the worst thing for me is getting in my car, now that is rank.

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
My mom puts lotion on after she smokes so it isn't too bad, she just smells like some type of lotion. You can try that :tu

NiNi
08-30-2005, 06:59 PM
my sister does that and i dont understand how it works i woill put a strong ass lotion or spray on me and you still can smell it...... so tell your mom she is lucky]

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 07:07 PM
my sister does that and i dont understand how it works i woill put a strong ass lotion or spray on me and you still can smell it...... so tell your mom she is lucky]
:lol alright.

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 07:18 PM

Wash your hands good first....then lotion your hands & neck. :lol

The cheaper the tobacco, the stronger the stench I've noticed, too. :fro

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Wash your hands good first....then lotion your hands & neck. :lol

The cheaper the tobacco, the stronger the stench I've noticed, too. :fro
Yeah, my mom does that. Well she doesn't wash her hands good but she puts the lotion on her neck and clothes.

Vashner
08-30-2005, 07:36 PM
The only thing I have seen work is cold turkey and nicorette gum. But people get hooked on the gum ...

tsb2000
08-30-2005, 08:25 PM
I quit a 2 pack a day, 12 year habit six months ago. Read this book over and over until it's your mantra, then quitting will be easy. :)

http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/1401/04111812011/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/8710000/8718192.jpg

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
I quit a 2 pack a day, 12 year habit six months ago. Read this book over and over until it's your mantra, then quitting will be easy. :)

http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/1401/04111812011/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/8710000/8718192.jpg

Thanks! Any help is always appreciated. :)

SpursWoman
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
I've always wanted to try a hypnotist....

Shelly
08-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Remember Clove cigarettes?

God, those stunk (stank?)

NiNi
08-30-2005, 08:50 PM
I have too. My grandmother tried it, it worked for like a week but it really ditn help her. she also tried acupuncture. that worked the best for her..

2Blonde
08-30-2005, 08:51 PM

God, those stunk (stank?)I tried one of those once at a bachelorette party in Las Vegas. It made me sick to my stomach.

...2Blonde

Tres_Till_it_MHz
08-30-2005, 09:18 PM
It can be done, especially if I did it. After my third attempt I finally quit cold turkey with a bags of Lifesaver candies.

The most important thing is you have to really want to quit. You can talk shit all you want about quiting but it will not happen till your ready. Good luck, it's well worth it. Then again it may not help, Peter Jennings supposedly hadn't smoked in 20 years before it came back and bit him the in the ass.

I can bet you none of the Philip Morris clan smoke cigarettes.

From some website,
When Smokers Quit - What Are the Benefits Over Time?

20 minutes after quitting: Your blood pressure drops to a level close to that before the last cigarette. The temperature of your hands and feet increases to normal.
(US Surgeon General's Report,1988, pp. 39, 202)

8 hours after quitting: The carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
(US Surgeon General's Report,1988, p. 202)

24 hours after quitting: Your chance of a heart attack decreases.
(US Surgeon General's Report,1988, p. 202)

2 weeks to 3 months after quitting: Your circulation improves and your lung function increases up to 30%.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, pp.193,194,196,285,323)

1 to 9 months after quitting: Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath decrease; cilia (tiny hair like structures that move mucus out of the lungs) regain normal function in the lungs, increasing the ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, and reduce infection.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, pp. 304, 307, 319, 322)

1 year after quitting: The excess risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker's.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, p. vi)

5 years after quitting: Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker 5-15 years after quitting.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, p.79)

10 years after quitting: The lung cancer death rate is about half that of a continuing smoker's. The risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decrease.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, p.110, 147, 152, 155, 159,172)

15 years after quitting: The risk of coronary heart disease is that of a nonsmoker's.
(US Surgeon General's Report, 1990, p.79)

NiNi
08-30-2005, 09:57 PM
those are interesting facts, gives ya the hebee; jebees thinking bout the keger

Horry For 3!
08-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Don't do it. It is a waste of money. It never helped my mom.

batman2883
08-30-2005, 10:05 PM
can you hypnotize someone and make them fall in love though?

NiNi
08-31-2005, 11:23 AM
I dont think anything really can make you fall in love other than just fallin in love, but that would be tripped out. Alot of marriages could be saved.

Shelly
09-06-2005, 02:06 PM
So did you cut back, Nini?

NiNi
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM
i want to say yes i did, but I really dont know if I can say that. It is going ok though, it is really weird. Every time I smoke one it taste soo nasty, so i think my body is going in the right direction.

Shelly
09-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Keep it up!

batman2883
09-06-2005, 02:16 PM
nicotine if for pansies...you ever do crack?

NiNi
09-06-2005, 02:17 PM
im trying.... batman, sad, but i do agree.... been there and done that.

SpursWoman
09-06-2005, 02:18 PM

God, those stunk (stank?)

The first and only time I tried one of those....all I can say is I'm very glad I was close to a restroom.

:vomit :vomit

Those are/were nasty.

batman2883
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
cause i have personally never have but i heard bob sagat say he use to suck penis for it...

NiNi
09-06-2005, 02:23 PM
well, thats nice. i guess do what you can do to get what you want....

Shelly
09-06-2005, 02:24 PM
The first and only time I tried one of those....all I can say is I'm very glad I was close to a restroom.

:vomit :vomit

Those are/were nasty.

Even worse is when someone next to you just smoked one. It was the most putrid smell.

NiNi
09-06-2005, 02:40 PM
are cloves the ones that make a popping sound when you smoke them, the black ones?

SpursWoman
09-06-2005, 02:47 PM
are cloves the ones that make a popping sound when you smoke them, the black ones?

I don't know about "popping" (unless you're talking about pot seeds), but they have a very distinctive, really sweet spicy smell.

NiNi
09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
i think i know what yall are talking bout. I dont think that they are that bad, i meanif you only have one every once in a while.

Shelly
09-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Can you still get them? I haven't seen so smelled them since the late '80s

NiNi
09-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I am pretty sure, if I am talking bout the same things yall are