PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Our best perimeter defender was out, the game went to OT, and

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Kobe still couldn't pass Jordan taking 22 shots with 8FTAs :cry

Nick Young, though :tu

Good win, Lakers fans.

Daniel Sedin
12-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Don't be so salty. They got the best of us. Hell of a shot from Young.

skut_farkus
Swag overdose tbh.

Buddy Mignon
Choke on it faggot.

Kool Bob Love
12-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Don't be so salty. They got the best of us. Hell of a shot from Young.

This.

Thebesteva
12-13-2014, 12:29 AM
You're just salty that you lost to Mr. Iggy Azalea tonight

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:30 AM
Choke on it faggot.

Gave your team props. No salt here.

I know you're salty, though. You wanted Kobe passing Jordan tonight more than a win. Not on Tim Duncan's watch, homie.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Kobe still couldn't pass Jordan taking 22 shots with 8FTAs :cry

Nick Young, though :tu

Good win, Lakers fans.

9 assists having to double and triple team a tosb he breaks the record if played straight up. Pop respects Kobe more than your fan base

Bynumite
12-13-2014, 12:32 AM
Faggot OP doesn't give a fuck about the game. For him it's all about Kobe's stat line.

ElNono
12-13-2014, 12:32 AM
They played great and we couldn't stop anybody until 3 mins before the end. We didn't deserve to win that game, and they did.

FkLA
12-13-2014, 12:33 AM
9 assists having to double and triple team a tosb he breaks the record if played straight up. Pop respects Kobe more than your fan base

lol triple team

But yeah amazing how sharing the rock makes the Lakers a better team. Who woulda thunk it tbh.

Arcadian
12-13-2014, 12:34 AM
They needed two bullshit miracle shots to win, one by Kobe and one by Young in OT. Still, the Lakers did everything they could to give this game away, and the Spurs couldn't capitalize.

But, Lakers are still faggots for treating this like a fucking Game 7. :lol

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:34 AM

I know you're salty, though. You wanted Kobe passing Jordan tonight more than a win. Not on Tim Duncan's watch, homie.

This was one of the wins I wanted record would have been nice but happy for Swaggy lol
Those 3s were for DPG who stat on Nick all summer ...
hope he was in the bldg.

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Faggot OP doesn't give a fuck about the game. For him it's all about Kobe's stat line.

No. I'm pretty pissed about losing. But that has more to do with Popovich and his insistence on sitting players for hang nails than anything else.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:36 AM
lol triple team

But yeah amazing how sharing the rock makes the Lakers a better team. Who woulda thunk it tbh.

At times yes I counted 3 y'all trapped pnr and shaded to his side I recorded the game feel free to watch and dispute ...so salty but Kobe missed so many shots!! 9 assists faggot lol

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2014, 12:36 AM
No. I'm pretty pissed about losing. But that has more to do with Popovich and his insistence on sitting players for hang nails than anything else.

suck a dick and die

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:37 AM
They played great and we couldn't stop anybody until 3 mins before the end. We didn't deserve to win that game, and they did.

And Manu stopped himself at the line and stopped our offense with yet another critical crunch time turnover.

Koolaid_Man

suck a dick and die

Killakobe81
Of course this is just response to all the Kobe spam threads ...I mean since that is why y'all focus so much on Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2014, 12:38 AM
And Manu stopped himself at the line and stopped our offense with yet another critical crunch time turnover.

eat a dick and live to eat more dicks

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Swaggy just doing what swaggy do ...lol

FkLA
12-13-2014, 12:42 AM
At times yes I counted 3 y'all trapped pnr and shaded to his side I recorded the game feel free to watch and dispute ...so salty but Kobe missed so many shots!! 9 assists faggot lol

I don't think what you described is called a triple team. Timmy was chasing him around like a dumbass though, I'll give you that. Not sure why either since Green was bullying him on his own. He probably got 3-4 assists late in the 4th/OT from Timmy giving him more respect than he warranted.

Raven
12-13-2014, 12:43 AM

lol triple team, green played him one on one the whole time.

Horse
12-13-2014, 12:43 AM
That's the reason we lost Kobe is shooting 9-21 or some shit and pop wants to double.

12-13-2014, 12:44 AM
Many missing FTs in the clutch per par. Pop needs to start putting Danny on the line. Nigga is shooting 100%.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:44 AM
I don't think what you described is called a triple team. Timmy was chasing him around like a dumbass though, I'll give you that. Not sure why either since Green was bullying him on his own. He probably got 3-4 assists late in the 4th/OT from Timmy giving him more respect than he warranted.

Most of the time it was 1 on 1, but y'all trapped pnr and at times he occupied 3 defenders either way it got hill and booze open looks. Highlight of a shitty season ...

FkLA
12-13-2014, 12:45 AM
You seem really giddy though, Killa. Nice to see you openly share your love for Kirby. We knew it all along but it's still nice to see you have the confidence to finally come out as a Kirby fanboy tbh.

unforeseen
12-13-2014, 12:46 AM

This game is going to cost the Lakers a top 5 pick.

Malik Hairston
12-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Trapping Kobe as much as the Spurs did was questionable, as Green has dominated him 1 on 1 this year, but I don't mind the decision..the Lakers are an atrocious team from 3-point range, so I guess Pop wanted to live with them shooting 3s, which completely backfired..

I didn't agree with his other decisions, though, as that was one of the most poorly coached games I've ever seen from him..

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:47 AM
lol triple team, green played him one on one the whole time.

Watch the game y'all trapped pnr constantly how were hill and booze getting open is your interior defense that bad? Or can you not recognize a pnr trap?

Robz4000
12-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Lakers were determined to win that game and did. Also helped to expose some flaws, mainly in Pop. He really hasn't coached well this season; if anyone let 5 go to their head it was him.

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:49 AM
:lol I even gave Lakers fans props on their win.

But instead of saying, "Thanks. Yeah, Kobe was shit tonight. Maybe he'll pass Jordan next game" and praising Nick Young, they predictably semen shield for Kobe.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:49 AM
This game is going to cost the Lakers a top 5 pick.

No it won't ...plenty of losses on tap y'all just played bad

FkLA
12-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Most of the time it was 1 on 1, but y'all trapped pnr and at times he occupied 3 defenders either way it got hill and booze open looks. Highlight of a shitty season ...

Again, that's not a triple team. That's just a help defender being ready to help. I'll give you the double teams, although they were completely unnecessary and what made the difference down the stretch.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Nick was great and Kobe played like shit at times ...but instead of taking your medicine you want to dictate how we should respond. Kobe shot like Ass but had 9 assists half in 4th and ot and we still beat the champs. Y'all beat our Ass last time tonight we won ...

Raven
12-13-2014, 12:52 AM
Watch the game y'all trapped pnr constantly how were hill and booze getting open is your interior defense that bad? Or can you not recognize a pnr trap?

watch the 4th and overtime again tbh, he was passing the ball strictly because he couldn't get a shot off danny green. Help D and trapping obviously was there, but really had nothing to do with kobe not moving from the 22point spot.

FkLA
12-13-2014, 12:57 AM
LDN was bullying him. Putting the full court press on him. That why I thought Timmy made a couple of really poor choices down the stretch where he left his man to head over to Kirby when Danny didn't really need any help.

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Lakers were determined to win that game and did. Also helped to expose some flaws, mainly in Pop. He really hasn't coached well this season; if anyone let 5 go to their head it was him.

I really thought he figured it out last year. For the first time since I can remember, the Spurs went hard in the regular season, treating every single "meaningless" regular season game seriously and playing with urgency. Pop didn't get too cute with his experimenting and only sat players who legitimately couldn't go or on un-winnable back-to-backs. This year, he's become way too complacent, and it's rubbed off on the team. I understand Mills and Tiago being out has thrown a monkey wrench into the rotation, but he's still being far too frivolous, sitting our best players for every little scratch and bump and putting strange lineups out on the floor at times. He's lucky the Knicks game didn't blow up in his face after he sat all the starters sans Green. We could easily be on a 3 game losing streak to 3 of the worst teams in the NBA.

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Kobe beat the homo champs with a fucking shitty ass team...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Robz4000
12-13-2014, 01:05 AM
I really thought he figured it out last year. For the first time since I can remember, the Spurs went hard in the regular season, treating every single "meaningless" regular season game seriously and playing with urgency. Pop didn't get too cute with his experimenting and only sat players who legitimately couldn't go or on un-winnable back-to-backs. This year, he's become way too complacent, and it's rubbed off on the team. I understand Mills and Tiago being out has thrown a monkey wrench into the rotation, but he's still being far too frivolous, sitting our best players for every little scratch and bump and putting strange lineups out on the floor at times. He's lucky the Knicks game didn't blow up in his face after he sat all the starters sans Green. We could easily be on a 3 game losing streak to 3 of the worst teams in the NBA.

I fully expected them to lose that one too; called all three of these losses earlier in the week. I hate to say it but I think the Spurs have a very real chance of missing the postseason this year. The worst thing is I don't think Pop has realized it yet.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 01:08 AM
watch the 4th and overtime again tbh, he was passing the ball strictly because he couldn't get a shot off danny green. Help D and trapping obviously was there, but really had nothing to do with kobe not moving from the 22point spot.

Green played well . .but he absolutely had trap help in the 4th and ot ...blame your coach ...great fuckin coach but of Kobe can't get his shot off why trap pnr fight over or through the pick ...

Raven
12-13-2014, 01:18 AM
Green played well . .but he absolutely had trap help in the 4th and ot ...blame your coach ...great fuckin coach but of Kobe can't get his shot off why trap pnr fight over or through the pick ...

First off thats not a triple team and honestly i think he does that because its a sound tactic. Green flat out outplayed kobe today but you guys made your shots and got the win. Well deserved.

Killakobe81
12-13-2014, 01:22 AM
First off thats not a triple team and honestly i think he does that because its a sound tactic. Green flat out outplayed kobe today but you guys made your shots and got the win. Well deserved.

I love Danny he did play very well ...
I was exaggerating slightly but at times y'all had 3 defenders locked in on Kobe.

If green winning that matchup helps console the loss have that I will enjoy Swaggy Scott tissue cuz it's rougher P!!!

Malik Hairston
12-13-2014, 01:53 AM
The Spurs clearly trapped Kobe many times, tbh, no denying that..Pop was clearly intent on letting the Lakers' shoot 3s off Kobe passes, and it worked..I'm not sure why he decided to go with that, though, as the strategy in the 1st game vs. the Lakers was perfect..

Seems like Pop didn't trust the Spurs' D without both Splitter and Kawhi(which leaves Duncan and Green as the only plus defenders), and tried to rely on gimmicks..tough to play defense when you have horrible defenders like Parker, Bonner, Belinelli and Anderson on the floor..

Thebesteva
12-13-2014, 02:00 AM
:lol I even gave Lakers fans props on their win.

But instead of saying, "Thanks. Yeah, Kobe was shit tonight. Maybe he'll pass Jordan next game" and praising Nick Young, they predictably semen shield for Kobe.

Kobe is shit, we all know it, except for Mexicans and Asian fans.

Thread
12-13-2014, 05:16 AM
^I ain't Mexican, nor Asian.

& you couldn't drag me away.

Thread
12-13-2014, 05:17 AM
The Spurs clearly trapped Kobe many times, tbh, no denying that..Pop was clearly intent on letting the Lakers' shoot 3s off Kobe passes, and it worked..I'm not sure why he decided to go with that, though, as the strategy in the 1st game vs. the Lakers was perfect..

Seems like Pop didn't trust the Spurs' D without both Splitter and Kawhi(which leaves Duncan and Green as the only plus defenders), and tried to rely on gimmicks..tough to play defense when you have horrible defenders like Parker, Bonner, Belinelli and Anderson on the floor..

Only pussies & assholes blame a pussy & an asshole who sits healthy players.

midnightpulp
12-13-2014, 08:47 AM
^I ain't Mexican, nor Asian.

& you couldn't drag me away.

You love that boy, don't you?

LkrFan
12-13-2014, 09:07 AM
Bad loss*. CIA Pop fucked us over again. :td

*Every Laker win this year is a "loss"

Thread
12-13-2014, 09:09 AM
^I enjoy how he feeds on the jealousy & resentment. I've always enjoyed shoving it back at other people.

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2014, 09:16 AM
You love that boy, don't you?

How did u sleep last night....any gay sex to make it alright?

Drachen
12-13-2014, 02:39 PM

This is 100% true. I understand tapping kobe on the pnr, he's TO prone and likely to shoot a dumb shot. However, on a couple of plays, you had a third move over a step or two and that got others easy looks. That was stupid.