PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts..Jospeh, Kawhi, Danny, Tiago

apalisoc_9
12-13-2014, 12:30 AM
- Cojo has played pretty well considering his skill-set and game, but he is just an awful fit for the spurs and for modern "move the ball and find the open man" basketball. I counted 6 plays in OT and the last 3 minutes of regulation where he was wide open thanks to Ginobili and Tim only for him to reset the whole play with under 10 seconds left to play in the clock.

- Danny Green is by far the most underrated defender in the league.

- Tiago splitter looked good defensively. It's obviously going to take time for him to return to the Elite defensive big Tiago, but I really liked what I saw from him offensively and defensively.

- Kawhi's touches is not a result of experiment but necessity. The biggest reason why the spurs were so good in moving the ball was because of Parker and Ginobili's ability to attack the basket. As good as manu was tonight, it's pretty clear he doesn't have the explosiveness to do it anymore..and if faced against a good defender, it's going to be nightmare. Parker has lost a step, no doubt.

testies
12-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Cory is horrible. We need Patty back

apalisoc_9
12-13-2014, 12:40 AM
Cory is horrible. We need Patty back

I wouldn't say he is horrible, play wise..But he's a horrible fit.

Frustrating to see him reset plays just because he can't shoot and have below average vision...