PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe not impressed with Swaggy P's shot

Sheriff Hoyt
12-13-2014, 12:15 PM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/cf_kobe_nickyoung.jpg

Sheriff Hoyt
12-13-2014, 12:21 PM
KEVIN DING ✔ @KevinDing Follow (https://twitter.com/KevinDing) Nick Young to reporters, keeping trash talk with Kobe going--saying he thought about tired Kobe and last shot: "Take a break, little man."

Venti Quattro
12-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Kobe was looking the other way and someone assumed it as "Oh my god he wasn't impressed with Swaggy P's shot!!" :cry :cry :cry

Log off, kill yourself and never come back. You are a waste of bandwidth and human resources.

sook
12-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Kobe was looking the other way and someone assumed it as "Oh my god he wasn't impressed with Swaggy P's shot!!" :cry :cry :cry

Log off, kill yourself and never come back. You are a waste of bandwidth and human resources.

don't hate just cuz Swaggy stick his pee and Kobe aint like dat shit.

Franklin
12-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Swaggy P just the next player Kobe is gonna drive out of town so he himself can remain the best player on this team.

Sheriff Hoyt
12-13-2014, 08:01 PM

Edv-hKHxImU

Kobe never acknowledges Nick after the shot, you Mamba jizz gurgling faggot.

Chomag
12-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Swaggy P just the next player Kobe is gonna drive out of town so he himself can remain the best player on this team.

This, and it's only a matter of time. After this game im sure it will start happening pretty soon.

HemisfairArena
12-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Kobrick looks like,,,gotdamn why cant I do that?

Seventyniner
12-13-2014, 10:41 PM
You are a waste of bandwidth and human resources.

Human Resources is a waste of human resources.

Gummi Clutch
12-14-2014, 12:22 AM

bitch ass nigga crying over here :lmao

You know your Kobe is a little chicken shit and yet you take him so deep, we wonder if you have a gag reflex at all.

Venti Quattro
12-14-2014, 12:25 AM
bitch ass nigga crying over here :lmao

You know your Kobe is a little chicken shit and yet you take him so deep, we wonder if you have a gag reflex at all.
:lmao :lmao needing to hide under another troll

I'm not a Kobe cock-guzzler, but stupid posters trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is becoming annoying. I have to read the same threads over and over again and from stupid gnsfs

rogues
12-14-2014, 12:27 AM

I'm not a Kobe cock-guzzler, but stupid posters trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is becoming annoying. I have to read the same threads over and over again and from stupid gnsfs
:lol He's like the Jeremy Lin of Spurstalk, tbh..

Gummi Clutch
12-14-2014, 01:00 AM

spurstalk no show Kobe any love :cry :cry

Expecting sympathy here when you have LG for that shit, get off your high horse. faggot.

Gummi Clutch
12-14-2014, 01:01 AM
:lol He's like the Jeremy Lin of Spurstalk, tbh..
You inadvertently dissed his team. I'm sure that chink/be@ner worships him too.

Thebesteva
12-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Edv-hKHxImU

Kobe never acknowledges Nick after the shot, you Mamba jizz gurgling faggot.

Actually if you watch that, he's mad at Lin for not taking the shot. He was challenging Lin to take it. Kobe is a horrible leader, it's very well established that in the absence of Fisher and Phil, he has the maturity of a 16 year old goth girl.

That shot however did bring back some good memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mT99HCFFI

Thread
12-14-2014, 06:45 AM
^Pierce, still tryin' to recover from Artest's ball fake,,,23 feet from the fuckin' cylinder.

LMAO!!!