PDA

View Full Version : Parker is top 15 in Sekou Smith NBA MVP ranking...

apalisoc_9
12-13-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't read anyone's opinion in the media and honestly rather read a post here and there in websites because part of writing in today's media is intellectual dishonesty for views and to please fans...but my friend sent me his list via e-mail and I cant stop laughing.

But someone needs to tell this nigga what's up..:lol

Parker over Tim and Kawhi this year...:lol

Parker will probably even make the third NBA team if the spurs finish with 60 win...:lol

Unreal.

Johnny RIngo
12-13-2014, 03:58 PM
99% percent of sport writers/analysts are fucking morons. They only look at points per game when ranking players instead of factoring in things like impact and defense.

apalisoc_9
12-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Would be a travesty if a token spurs is chosen in the All-star or All-NBA team and it's Parker over kawhi or Tim...

For some reason you cannot comment on his blogs would have love to make fun of his list.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Danny Green or Tim Duncan, tbh. That is all.

Hoops Czar
12-13-2014, 05:03 PM
What's taking Malik so long to get in here, tbh?

james evans
12-14-2014, 04:34 AM
I don't read anyone's opinion in the media and honestly rather read a post here and there in websites because part of writing in today's media is intellectual dishonesty for views and to please fans...but my friend sent me his list via e-mail and I cant stop laughing.

But someone needs to tell this nigga what's up..:lol

Parker over Tim and Kawhi this year...:lol

Parker will probably even make the third NBA team if the spurs finish with 60 win...:lol

Unreal.
I'll tell u like I tell everyone else. Everyone says, "the spurs are too boring to watch" and these same people that don't watch spurs games are experts on the Spurs. hahaha. It's hilarious. I love making the sportscenter watching look like the fukin fools they are when they are trying to explain shit they have no clues about. Damn near every day I get in arguments with guys that say, "Steph Curry always kill the spurs". Then I explain the facts to them on how danny green is mostly shutting him down and they say, "danny green can't hold steph curry". These are the same guys that want to act like the 2013 2nd round of the playoffs don't exist.

Robz4000
12-14-2014, 05:15 AM
I'll tell u like I tell everyone else. Everyone says, "the spurs are too boring to watch" and these same people that don't watch spurs games are experts on the Spurs. hahaha. It's hilarious. I love making the sportscenter watching look like the fukin fools they are when they are trying to explain shit they have no clues about. Damn near every day I get in arguments with guys that say, "Steph Curry always kill the spurs". Then I explain the facts to them on how danny green is mostly shutting him down and they say, "danny green can't hold steph curry". These are the same guys that want to act like the 2013 2nd round of the playoffs don't exist.

I have friends who pull the same shit. Hell, last year Portland fan was saying the same shit about Aldridge and Splitter. Casual fans are going to have terrible takes tbh.

Harry Callahan
12-14-2014, 03:49 PM
This year's Parker is top 15???? NO WAY.

Let TP get well and hopefully get back to playing at a high level again. At 32, he can still bring it if he is healthy.

Parker missed time (I think) in the OKC and Portland series in the POs. The Spurs could still win games.

The Spurs are trying their best to hang in there with a VERY long regular season.