PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How Does Kobe Keep Getting Away With This - Meanwhile Charmin Responds

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2014, 09:12 AM
:lol Kobe will be missed when he retires...Kobe does what he wants when he wants....LOL - here's exactly what was said....in all it's context

Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) returned to practice for the first time this month and......:lol

When practice was opened to the media, Bryant and Nick Young (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3243/nick-young) were already trading barbs during the scrimmage with Young telling Bryant, "Nobody in the world can guard me one-on-one," and Bryant telling Young, "You're going exactly where I want you to go."

Later Bryant said, "You muthafucker are soft like Charmin in this muthafucker. God damn, is this the type of shit that's going on in these practices? Now I see why we've lost 20 fucking games. We're soft like Charmin. We're soft like shit."

Bryant was also getting on Jeremy Lin (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4299/jeremy-lin) during the scrimmage, daring him to shoot whenever he had the ball, yelling, "This muthafucker don't got shit. He ain't got shit right now. Shoot! Shoot!" After Lin missed a pull-up jumper, Bryant said, "I talked his ass right into that bullshit. I talked his ass right into that bullshit."

By the end of the scrimmage, which the starters won, Bryant said, "Practice gets real uncomfortable when I'm in this mutherfucker."

After the team gathered together at center court to close practice, Bryant passed Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak and said, "I'm supposed to practice and get better, Mitch. I'm supposed to practice and get better. These mutherfuckers ain't doing shit for me."

Thread
12-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Well, if they can't stand up to his abuse it's only going to get worse on a sit. First place a Cadillac, second place, a set of steak knives. 3rd place, you're fired. Mitch & Murray paid good money for these leads. You can't close 'em, you're no good. It's fuck or walk. Don't have time to play with your kids, fuck you. Put the coffee down, dj. Coffee is for closers. You can't even get up off your ass at 0-0 and close the motherfucker. Put--the--coffee-down. You think I'm fuckin' you? I am not fucking with you. I'd wish you good luck, dj, but, you wouldn't know what to do with it if I did. A loser is a loser, and Howard is a fuckin' loser.

Buddy Mignon
12-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Well, if they can't stand up to his abuse it's only going to get worse on a sit. First place a Cadillac, second place, a set of steak knives. 3rd place, you're fired. Mitch & Murray paid good money for these leads. You can't close 'em, you're no good. It's fuck or walk. Don't have time to play with your kids, fuck you. Put the coffee down, dj. Coffee is for closers. You can't even get up off your ass at 0-0 and close the motherfucker. Put--the--coffee-down. You think I'm fuckin' you? I am not fucking with you. I'd wish you good luck, dj, but, you wouldn't know what to do with it if I did. A loser is a loser, and Howard is a fuckin' loser.

"What's ya name?"

Mr Bones
12-14-2014, 12:57 PM
John Wooden was once asked if he thought Bobby Knight was a good basketball coach and he answered, "He is, but I wouldn't want anyone I love to play for him." I've always thought that was the best critique of Knight.

Thread
12-14-2014, 01:00 PM
John Wooden was once asked if he thought Bobby Knight was a good basketball coach and he answered, "He is, but I wouldn't want anyone I love to play for him." I've always thought that was the best critique of Knight.

And yet parents would take their children to Knight and beg him to take them into his program.

Thread
12-14-2014, 01:03 PM
"What's ya name?"

Fuck you, that's who am I. Mitch & Murray asked me for a favor. I told them to fire your fuckin' asses.

Mr Bones
12-14-2014, 01:05 PM
And yet parents would take their children to Knight and beg him to take them into his program.

Some parents take their kids to Billy Joel concerts, or to Disney movies... doesn't really prove much.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Fuck you, that's who am I. Mitch & Murray asked me for a favor. I told them to fire your fuckin' asses.

Mitch ain't running shit....can't fire Kobe-esqe fans only Jeannie...you can't detach yourself from Kobe's style when you threw out the notion that Kobe made Buss get off his hands and act...check yourself before you wreck yourself. ...

Thread
12-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Some parents take their kids to Billy Joel concerts, or to Disney movies... doesn't really prove much.

That's a ridiculous comparison.

Buddy Mignon
12-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Mitch ain't running shit....can't fire Kobe-esqe fans only Jeannie...you can't detach yourself from Kobe's style when you threw out the notion that Kobe made Buss get off his hands and act...check yourself before you wreck yourself. ...

You gotta get ya classics quotes game up, Kool.

H68eCEWKb7M

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2014, 07:17 AM
You gotta get ya classics quotes game up, Kool.

my bad I am slow....since I love playing the injury card how bout this:

"I'm a pussy and an asshole"