Damn man,

I've never seen anything like this before, especially at a road game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLSs2iGKOVM

Fabbs
12-15-2014, 12:03 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240837&highlight=integrity

BatManu20
12-15-2014, 12:04 AM
They said it was cause the Lakers started off in Minneapolis so they felt obligated err sum shit like that.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Flip called a timeout.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 12:08 AM
It's the "everyone gets a trophy" culture at work. Keep in mind that he's only third place on the list :lol

Raven
12-15-2014, 12:09 AM
third all time leading scorer :lmao what a bs title

Chris
12-15-2014, 12:13 AM
Flip called a timeout.

Huge Flip fan but Kobe didn't deserve it :lol

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 12:17 AM
Yawn.

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 12:18 AM
:lmao It's ridiculous how they stopped the game just for that. I would've probably done that after the Lakers won, which they did anyway. It kinda is offensive to Jordan like his push on Bryon Russell in 1998.

But MJ has sent his congratulatory remarks so he seems to be cool with that. Fair game.

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 12:19 AM
:lmao It's ridiculous how they stopped the game just for that. I would've probably done that after the Lakers won, which they did anyway. It kinda is offensive to Jordan like his push on Bryon Russell in 1998.

But MJ has sent his congratulatory remarks so he seems to be cool with that. Fair game.
Slurp

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Slurp

:lol re-enforced

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 12:22 AM
:lol re-enforced
Not sure what that means. Joint ownership on this account.

scanry
12-15-2014, 12:28 AM

Very reminiscent of MJ's 2002-03 season. Shit looks weak tbh.

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Very reminiscent of MJ's 2002-03 season. Shit looks weak tbh.

Yeah they sucked but he was given standing ovations wherever he played, especially that last game in Philly wherein the crowd was begging the Wiz coach to field in Mike.

I don't agree with them stopping the game just because Kobe surpassed Mike on the scoring list. It would've backfired had the Lakers lost.

ElNono
12-15-2014, 12:31 AM
that was classy of Flip, tbh... plus it's likely the only highlight moment of the TWolves season...

Thebesteva
12-15-2014, 12:39 AM
To be fair, the top 3 scorers in NBA history were all Laker players at some point in time :toast

HemisfairArena
12-15-2014, 12:53 AM
Anti-Kobrick and all,,,I actually agree with them showing respect here. MJ is considered the best of All Time and you have to give credit and acknowledgement to a player that passes him on the All Time points list.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 12:57 AM
that was classy of Flip, tbh... plus it's likely the only highlight moment of the TWolves season...

nah they'll have their annual spring home victory over the spurs

scanry
12-15-2014, 12:59 AM
To be fair, the top 3 scorers in NBA history were all Laker players at some point in time :toast

Understandable considering how good the Laker front office was back then. The Lakers ought to move on from Mitch imo. He's become too attached to loyalty and crap. They would've had an open slate had they not extended Kobe last December. I'm pretty sure Lebron would've loved the prospect of Los Angeles with an empty slate.

The way the Lakers dealt with Shaq in 2004 is exactly what they should've done with Kobe last summer.

UZER
12-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Then Kobe went and finished in the bathroom.

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 01:12 AM
The way the Lakers dealt with Shaq in 2004 is exactly what they should've done with Kobe last summer.
But circumstances were different.

1. Kobe was obviously going to retire a Laker
2. Jerry's dead
3. He didn't shout "PAY ME!" to any one of the Lakers executives

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 01:19 AM
Understandable considering how good the Laker front office was back then. The Lakers ought to move on from Mitch imo. He's become too attached to loyalty and crap. They would've had an open slate had they not extended Kobe last December. I'm pretty sure Lebron would've loved the prospect of Los Angeles with an empty slate.

:lol Mitch wasn't at fault for letting Kobe rob them blind.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 01:20 AM
1. Kobe was obviously going to retire a Laker
Shaq probably would have too, had Kirby not run him offPERIOD

3. He didn't shout "PAY ME!" to any one of the Lakers executives
"I'm not taking any at all – that’s the negotiation that you have to have," Kobe Bryant told Lakers Nation in an exclusive interview at his Kobe Basketball Academy on Wednesday. "For me to sit here and say, 'Oh yeah, I'm just going to take a huge pay cut. Nah, I'm going to try to get as much as I possibly can."

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 01:30 AM
Shaq probably would have too, had Kirby not run him offPERIOD
Thank you Shaq for the three rings but the Lakers organization agreed with Kobe, if it was really him. Why are we acting like it's squarely Kobe's fault that Shaq got traded to Miami? The team management backed him up. They could've traded Kobe a lot of times and they chose to trade Shaq in the end. :lol

"I'm not taking any at all – that’s the negotiation that you have to have," Kobe Bryant told Lakers Nation in an exclusive interview at his Kobe Basketball Academy on Wednesday. "For me to sit here and say, 'Oh yeah, I'm just going to take a huge pay cut. Nah, I'm going to try to get as much as I possibly can."
He said he doesn't want to take a pay cut. He didn't shout AT the owner to pay him his money in public. Those are two different things. One is a bargaining tactic, the other is just plain disrespectful.

Gummi Clutch
12-15-2014, 01:32 AM
how shitty...pass a guy in scoring and not even close to scratching the surface :lol

illusioNtEk
12-15-2014, 01:38 AM
as much as i hate the lakers and there faggot fans... gotta respect Kobe.

cjw
12-15-2014, 01:40 AM
third all time leading scorer :lmao what a bs title

They should have stopped it when he broke the record for most missed FG.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 01:42 AM
Thank you Shaq for the three rings but the Lakers organization agreed with Kobe, if it was really him. Why are we acting like it's squarely Kobe's fault that Shaq got traded to Miami? The team management backed him up. They could've traded Kobe a lot of times and they chose to trade Shaq in the end. :lol
Kirby was about to leave in free agency until the Lakers capitulated at the last minute and traded Shaq. And this was after a long history of Kirby clashing with Shaq. Kirby ran him offPERIOD

He said he doesn't want to take a pay cut. He didn't shout AT the owner to pay him his money in public. Those are two different things. One is a bargaining tactic, the other is just plain disrespectful.
He knew exactly what he was doing by making his unwillingness to take a pay cut known publicly in the media well in advance.

scanry
12-15-2014, 02:01 AM

Oh it was Kobe alright.

http://s1.postimg.org/q49ggz2en/image.jpg

Shaq was too dumb to not use the media and the right people to get his extension. Phil & the players had Daddy's back in all those years except for maybe Slava, but Mitch & Jerry had Kobe's.

Splits
12-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Oh it was Kobe alright.

http://s1.postimg.org/q49ggz2en/image.jpg

BOOM goes the dynamite

:lol admitted 8 year sidekick
:lol benched first 3 years of career
:lol "traspried in his life" euphemism for rape
:lol thrown under the bus by the only coach he could win with
:lol missing the playoffs in his prime and now 3 straight
:lol lucky if considered top 20 all time

Donkeybong
12-15-2014, 02:47 AM
lol, how did this turn into a shaq vs kobe thread. They've gotten over it, you should too.

Venti Quattro
12-15-2014, 02:51 AM
lol, how did this turn into a shaq vs kobe thread. They've gotten over it, you should too.

Because I mentioned that Kobe was gonna retire a Laker

Splits
12-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Oh, that's rich. Lakerfan preaching to "get over it".

Have you read this board the past 5 years? :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 03:15 AM
When it's Kirby: "Get over it."

When it's Duncan: "LOL Jim Cuckan, 6, LOL Jimmy is gay, Jimmy got cucked, etc." ad nauseum.

Sean Cagney
12-15-2014, 03:26 AM
as much as i hate the lakers and there faggot fans... gotta respect Kobe.

Indeed, respect due to one of the all time greats. I am not a hater like they are at times on the great Duncan, both are legends and Kobe deserves respect and is one of the best to ever do it.

Thread
12-15-2014, 03:50 AM
When it's Kirby: "Get over it."

When it's Duncan: "LOL Jim Cuckan, 6, LOL Jimmy is gay, Jimmy got cucked, etc." ad nauseum.

& Amy.

scanry
12-15-2014, 03:57 AM
^ the old fuck is back. Any new catchphrases Dale? The angry fanbase one isn't doing you any good.

Thread
12-15-2014, 03:58 AM
^I've never seen a championship fandom so angry.

scanry
12-15-2014, 04:05 AM
^ like I said, it's getting old like your wrinkly ass.

Thread
12-15-2014, 04:17 AM

ezau
12-15-2014, 04:45 AM

As long as Kirby doens't ring.

Thread
12-15-2014, 09:36 AM
^I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

jag
12-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Laker fans celebrating this should be ashamed of themselves. They are no longer laker fans, only Kobe fans. And he gives nary a shit about them.

Thread
12-15-2014, 09:44 AM

jag
12-15-2014, 09:47 AM

No anger. I'm just embarrassed for you.

Thread
12-15-2014, 09:49 AM
No anger. I'm just embarrassed for you.

That's only because you was never called on the carpet (cept by me here) for Amy & 6. All it cost you was 5.

DMC
12-15-2014, 09:57 AM
I didn't read the entire gay ass thread, but it's not about Kobe or MJ. It's about the NBA. Both MJ and Kobe are members of the NBA, they profit from the NBA's ability to profit. There's no real competition at the earning level in the NBA, so Flip and Kobe and Byron and Michael all know it's in the best interest of the NBA to have moments of recognition to give the spectacle some facade of importance. Same was true with MJ's stupid ass retirement ceremony where he passed the torch or whatever queer as shit he did, the whole AS game with Magic's infected ass (literally) and a host of otherwise meaningless moments in the NBA where they want you to think "this is an important moment, glad I was here to see it". The entire NBA wants the Lakers to prosper because in turn they prosper. Who wants to buy season seats to see Jordan Hill and Wesley Matthews stink up the joint?

So, as much as people want to make it about slurping Kobe, Kobe is just a small pawn in the Jew's game.

DMC
12-15-2014, 09:59 AM
That's only because you was never called on the carpet (cept by me here) for Amy & 6. All it cost you was 5.

That makes no sense. He has 5. Amy is what got Tim to the Finals, lit a fire under his ass. No way he drops that weight, works out like that and beasts through the playoffs at his age without that fire in his gut. You should know this. Some people need motivation, he got it. In turn, the Spurs got it. What other team could have returned the following season to end the jizz fest in Miami? You should thank Tim, your Kobe would be non-news right now if James was sitting on 3.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:03 AM
That makes no sense. He has 5. Amy is what got Tim to the Finals, lit a fire under his ass. No way he drops that weight, works out like that at beasts through the playoffs at his age without that hatred in his gut. You should know this.

Don't be purposely obtuse. He had 5. Then he didn't. That was Amy, bub.

I won't argue that Amy fueled Tim to 5, but, he was tardy, and buddy boy he was foolish. But, like I said:::aside from the perpetual loss of 1 NBA Title you got away with it.

jag
12-15-2014, 10:04 AM

You're senile. And you're also now a loser.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
I didn't read the entire gay ass thread, but it's not about Kobe or MJ. It's about the NBA. Both MJ and Kobe are members of the NBA, they profit from the NBA's ability to profit. There's no real competition at the earning level in the NBA, so Flip and Kobe and Byron and Michael all know it's in the best interest of the NBA to have moments of recognition to give the spectacle some facade of importance. Same was true with MJ's stupid ass retirement ceremony where he passed the torch or whatever queer as shit he did, the whole AS game with Magic's infected ass (literally) and a host of otherwise meaningless moments in the NBA where they want you to think "this is an important moment, glad I was here to see it". The entire NBA wants the Lakers to prosper because in turn they prosper. Who wants to buy season seats to see Jordan Hill and Wesley Matthews stink up the joint?

So, as much as people want to make it about slurping Kobe, Kobe is just a small pawn in the Jew's game.

Excellent materiel...and you've benefited from this dog & this pony show protocol just like the next asshole in the line...there was no earthly reason for your dirty laundry (Tim & Amy) to be aired outside of our tiny soiree. That's why the Bexar County judge jockeyed right on out there to casa Duncan (once Amy laid the law down and returned for the signing ceremony) on the official documents.

You can fool these other children here, D, but, this old fuck know precisely where the bear shits in the buckwheat. And you know you else knows, D?

You.

DMC
12-15-2014, 10:10 AM
Don't be purposely obtuse. He had 5. Then he didn't. That was Amy, bub.

I won't argue that Amy fueled Tim to 5, but, he was tardy, and buddy boy he was foolish. But, like I said:::aside from the perpetual loss of 1 NBA Title you got away with it.

So either Amy cost us 5 or did not cost us 5. She can't do both.

We got away with it because we didn't go tits up the following season. We avenged ourselves, like the Lakers did in 2009.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:10 AM
You're senile. And you're also now a loser.

Kobe never had to be taken by the scruff to the case and made to give it back.

Amy made you guys do that.

Amy

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:11 AM
So either Amy cost us 5 or did not cost us 5. She can't do both.

We got away with it because we didn't go tits up the following season. We avenged ourselves, like the Lakers did in 2009.

Amy cost you 5.

DMC
12-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Excellent materiel...and you've benefited from this dog & this pony show protocol just like the next asshole in the line...there was no earthly reason for your dirty laundry (Tim & Amy) to be aired outside of our tiny soiree. That's why the Bexar County judge jockeyed right on out there to casa Duncan (once Amy laid the law down and returned for the signing ceremony) on the official documents.

You can fool these other children here, D, but, this old fuck know precisely where the bear shits in the buckwheat. And you know you else knows, D?

You.

No one cares about the Spurs, no one except you that is. There's a reason the Spurs got no post season coverage even after a championship. There's a reason the Lakers did, why the Cavs got more coverage than the Spurs. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You want the world to know about Tim, wave that flag to the world, see who salutes. No one cares about the Spurs, and you know who else?

You.

DMC
12-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Amy cost you 5.

So you've now painted yourself into an epistemological corner and are busy dialing 911.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:18 AM
No one cares about the Spurs, no one except you that is. There's a reason the Spurs got no post season coverage even after a championship. There's a reason the Lakers did, why the Cavs got more coverage than the Spurs. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You want the world to know about Tim, wave that flag to the world, see who salutes. No one cares about the Spurs, and you know who else?

You.

Thank you.

& here, I have a hard rampart, a bully pulpit to you Texicans, like I had at AZ Central in association with the Suns.

I make no pretense to portend exalting truth outside of these walls as I had those walls up the street.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:18 AM
So you've now painted yourself into an epistemological corner and are busy dialing 911.

:rolleyes

DMC
12-15-2014, 10:19 AM
I won't argue that Amy fueled Tim to 5

Amy cost you 5.

Thread
12-15-2014, 10:20 AM
^Absolutely.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 10:53 AM
It's true, Dale. Kirbs wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, yet you cling to his nuts nonetheless. Christ, act like somebody!

Thread
12-15-2014, 11:26 AM
It's true, Dale. Kirbs wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, yet you cling to his nuts nonetheless. Christ, act like somebody!

I never asked that he didn't answer. When I needed him in Portland as the century turned he grabbed Daddy, kickin' & screamin' & dragged him into the light that has never been doused. Kobe did. They knew what was comin' if he hadn't. Daddy knew, Kobe knew, Magic knew. And Dale knew.

Now? HE needs ME.

Hey, you couldn't drag me away.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 11:31 AM
I never asked that he didn't answer. When I needed him in Portland as the century turned he grabbed Daddy, kickin' & screamin' & dragged him into the light that has never been doused. Kobe did. They knew what was comin' if he hadn't. Daddy knew, Kobe knew, Magic knew. And Dale knew.

Now? HE needs ME.

Hey, you couldn't drag me away.
You needed him in '04 and '08, and he preceeded to take them out of the case & give them back. Thought he was a big shot. Thought he could do it as the alpha instead of as a role player.

ha, ha.

Thread
12-15-2014, 11:33 AM
You needed him in '04 and '08, and he preceeded to take them out of the case & give them back. Thought he was a big shot. Thought he could do it as the alpha instead of as a role player.

ha, ha.

No. That was you. Only you had one in the case and the NBA Stewards made you surrender it.

I'm no sympathy for you.

lefty
12-15-2014, 11:34 AM
BOOM goes the dynamite

:lol admitted 8 year sidekick
:lol benched first 3 years of career
:lol "traspried in his life" euphemism for rape
:lol thrown under the bus by the only coach he could win with
:lol missing the playoffs in his prime and now 3 straight
:lol lucky if considered top 20 all time

Thread
12-15-2014, 11:41 AM