PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: Kobe Is Now Hunting Big Black Ringless PedoMalone

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2014, 06:38 PM
:lol

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 06:46 PM
Malone was hunting little Mexican girls named Vanessa.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 06:49 PM
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/twf8syjma1ofktauxutb.jpg

Vanessa Malone

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/twf8syjma1ofktauxutb.jpg

Vanessa Malone
Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, told the Los Angeles Times on Sunday that Malone was asked by Vanessa Bryant, "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" in reference to Malone wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.'"

Buddy Mignon
12-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Lol... I aint mad at Malone. We need to give him a job at the border patrol.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol... I aint mad at Malone. We need to give him a job at the border patrol.

he abandoned his kids...I know one of his daughters personally...he's a loser..even his son who made it to the NFL he was banging his mom when she was 14 she got preggers and Malone split....when the kid turned 18 Malone coldly said: "Go make your money I'm not giving you any of mine." Thank god the kid made it to the NFL despite this dead beat...

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 07:05 PM
he abandoned his kids...I know one of his daughters personally...he's a loser..even his son who made it to the NFL he was banging his mom when she was 14 she got preggers and Malone split....when the kid turned 18 Malone coldly said: "Go make your money I'm not giving you any of mine." Thank god the kid made it to the NFL despite this dead beat...

Yet Vanessa still took the dick. And Kobe let it happen.

Thread
12-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, told the Los Angeles Times on Sunday that Malone was asked by Vanessa Bryant, "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" in reference to Malone wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.'"

Maybe Kobe likes to watch. Maybe he sits over there in the corner like Splits referenced and jerks his pecker while Malone was pounding it like trout meat.

---Karl did not feel right as Vanessa lay beneath him, her tan thighs spread generously, her nest warm and so wet. He knew Kobe to have a mean streak and would fire out on any occasion, justly or unjustly provoked. He'd seen, had suffered that quick temperament on more than one occasion. But, he also knew about want and need. Kobe wanted this, had made the arrangement after swearing him to secrecy.

"It's okay, Karl, he likes it. He likes to watch. Do it, I'm your Mexican girl. Por favor, Karl."

As nerve wracking as he supposed it would be, it was twice as unnerving. But, he'd been able to attain an erection and to maintain same. Vanessa tilted her pelvic region to his advantage and he felt the newly trim buff tickle his glans. "You're so young."

"Si, for you. Tonight, only for you."

Karl held still as only his cock grew and easily nestled at the opening of warmth and goodness.

"Watch Kobe, watch Nessa take it. Watch, baby."

She shifted and the head disappeared into her grotto.

"Don't."

"Pay him no mind, K, he always says that. Right, Kobe?"

There was silence from the corner, just the bright watered eyed buried in black onyx.

"Don't start yet, Kobe, wait until I give permission."

Kobe turned loose of his cock. His hatred rising, the bile entering his throat. 'What if he tells?'

"Kiss me, Karl. He wants you to, darling."

"But, what do you want? His musculature twitching as his cock grew the last measure.

"What I've always wanted......you."

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2014, 07:12 PM

When her man took the dick Amy stayed quiet for 12 yrs..It was part of the arrangement like a Muslim wedding :lol

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 07:14 PM
When her man took the dick Amy stayed quiet for 12 yrs..It was part of the arrangement like a Muslim wedding :lol

And when Kobe was busy pillowbiting, it was all caught on tape.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2014, 07:16 PM
:sleep

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 07:17 PM
The tape

Clipper Nation
12-15-2014, 07:24 PM

:lol Cucked right in front of a live audience at a game. Kirby has no shame.

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2014, 07:32 PM
:lol Cucked right in front of a live audience at a game. Kirby has no shame.

And then snitched to the media instead of handling it like a man. #Soft

jeebus
12-15-2014, 07:36 PM
imo Malone would be great as an "actor" on Border Bangers - Juvenile Edition.

Arcadian
12-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Yeah, Kobe is still trailing Karl Malone in something, and will probably never catch him. :lol Anticlimactic ending, much?