:ihit

;-) holla at me pley boi....

84LUpG6ieis

manufan10
12-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Pity post.

ehz33satx
12-17-2014, 08:22 AM
If spurstalk did not exist, what would you do with your life?

Silver&Black
12-17-2014, 08:29 AM
Did you ever get Avante's balls surgically removed from your chin??

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 08:46 AM

At the beginning of every month I jot down topics of interest. It then takes me 1 min or less to type and post...so I'm not wasting any time at all. ...I'm very efficient. .

But to answer your question. ..I think I'd be saying..." Hey can I see your receipt." As you're trying to leave Walmart.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 08:47 AM
Did you ever get Avante's balls surgically removed from your chin??

He's 70 yrs old. ..he has no balls. .lol

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 08:48 AM

How did u come up with your screen name. ...are you retarded?

benefactor
12-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Weak.

DJR210
12-17-2014, 09:34 AM
You know you've hit Spurstalk rock bottom when you enter a feud with Avante.

chunticakes
12-17-2014, 09:45 AM

A feud that Avante wins.

DJR210
12-17-2014, 09:52 AM
A feud that Avante wins.

Yeah. Not even a fair fight with as bad as Kool has regressed. Avante gets my vote for Club poster of the year IMO.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 09:53 AM

I'm not in a fuel with Avante...I've always said I liked him..he's gonna hear my sex stories

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Yeah. Not even a fair fight with as bad as Kool has regressed. Avante gets my vote for Club poster of the year IMO.

Ohh I'm so sad...LOL

DJR210
12-17-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm not in a fuel with Avante...I've always said I liked him..he's gonna hear my sex stories

Dedicated revenge thread to Avante = feud..that you're currently losing.

DJR210
12-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Ohh I'm so sad...LOL

Don't be sad..you still have your Maserati.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2014, 10:10 AM
OP is a faggot. First person in history to ever get shat on by Avante :lmao

DJR210
12-17-2014, 10:11 AM
"Kool"

he dreams about pussy
pussy he'll never get
then he looks in the mirror
pops that zit

a sad little freak
weird as can be
always thinking about that pussy
as we all can see

a genuine cherry boy
a sad little shit
if he saw a real pussy
he wouldn't know
what to do with it

so he talks and talks
that's all the boy can do
it's real obvious
he never gets any
like me and you

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Dedicated revenge thread to Avante = feud..that you're currently losing.

You're an easy cheap fuck. Lol

ohmwrecker
12-17-2014, 12:30 PM
It's the saddest feud in ST history.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 01:18 PM
There is no fued....Kool just doing his dance haha

Strange Love
12-17-2014, 04:34 PM

And lose. :lol

Avante
12-18-2014, 12:20 AM
Kool da Fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Ztyib-FM0

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 06:25 AM
^ come up with your own shit...I posted that like 3 yrs ago....

Avante
12-18-2014, 12:33 PM
^ come up with your own shit...I posted that like 3 yrs ago....

I rarely read your sexual fantasies. 99% of your stuff is about how you never get any so ya bullshit about it. Yep...boring.

You don't appear to understand what's really going on either. Women aren't bitchs/ho's to begin with. They are sensitive creatures who prefer to make love than just fuck. You don't seem to know any of this. Instead of dumbass videos about ass, why not elevate your game to where things really are? Your immature approach to sex is comical I will give you that.

Women prefer this sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gbVyhxdIQ

DJR210
12-18-2014, 12:57 PM
I rarely read your sexual fantasies. 99% of your stuff is about how you never get any so ya bullshit about it. Yep...boring.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:26 PM

You don't appear to understand what's really going on either. Women aren't bitchs/ho's to begin with. They are sensitive creatures who prefer to make love than just fuck. You don't seem to know any of this. Instead of dumbass videos about ass, why not elevate your game to where things really are? Your immature approach to sex is comical

So you are reading my fantasies..lol....I knew u were anyways. ..your issue now is prolly the older age of my sex subjects...

You are 70 yrs old how in the hell did you miss the mark of realizing that women are bitches and Ho's. ...some are bitches....some are ho's. ...and some are both....I dont care how pretty you try to make it sound. Even my mom can be a bitch...there's no way to sugar coat it...it's hard to talk about and some would consider saying such a thing a no no...but there's been plenty of times growing up as a kid I called her a bitch when talking to myself. ....you're the one that doesn't understand what's going on...you've been celibate for dam near 10 yrs so what do you know...lol.....

Bitches wanna fuck plain and simple. ...some older women like making love and that's fine too. ..I got a nice slow poke game as well....what do you have my brother?

Lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:29 PM

With your incessant "laughter" ..... do realize you look like that little midget from Fantasy Island. ..

Avante
12-18-2014, 02:37 PM
So you are reading my fantasies..lol....I knew u were anyways. ..your issue now is prolly the older age of my sex subjects...

You are 70 yrs old how in the hell did you miss the mark of realizing that women are bitches and Ho's. ...some are bitches....some are ho's. ...and some are both....I dont care how pretty you try to make it sound. Even my mom can be a bitch...there's no way to sugar coat it...it's hard to talk about and some would consider saying such a thing a no no...but there's been plenty of times growing up as a kid I called her a bitch when talking to myself. ....you're the one that doesn't understand what's going on...you've been celibate for dam near 10 yrs so what do you know...lol.....

Bitches wanna fuck plain and simple. ...some older women like making love and that's fine too. ..I got a nice slow poke game as well....what do you have my brother?

Lol

Now that this board has become boring, well.....

You are still a kid if you think women are bitchs and ho's. Try treating women with respect and like a lady and watch how things go. You don't get it at all and it's comical watching you do your..."hi, I'm stupid"...bit.

Women are into those little things, that little note, that little gift for no reason. Ya see son, women are into.......romance. I know I know, you don't get it and probably never will.

You need to grow up my friend, stop acting like some retarded banty rooster with a hard on, ok? Sex is nothing new to all of us here, and when you actually start fucking you "might" figure out it's just what we do. It's not...OH MY GOD I GOT SOME PUSSY YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

DJR210
12-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Ownage continues.. you paying attention Kool?

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Now that this board has become boring, well.....

You are still a kid if you think women are bitchs and ho's. Try treating women with respect and like a lady and watch how things go. You don't get it at all and it's comical watching you do your..."hi, I'm stupid"...bit.

Women are into those little things, that little note, that little gift for no reason. Ya see son, women are into.......romance. I know I know, you don't get it and probably never will.

You need to grow up my friend, stop acting like some retarded banty rooster with a hard on, ok? Sex is nothing new to all of us here, and when you actually start fucking you "might" figure out it's just what we do. It's not...OH MY GOD I GOT SOME PUSSY YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.

I do cards flowers and candies too...but cards are wack....candies make em fat. ..and roses die in a few days. .I hardly think giving your bitch roses so she can watch them die in a few days is symbolic of true love....and fuck it..didn't Tina Turner say "What's Love Got To Do With It"?

You living in the 50's old man...you with all that lovey dovey shit while real niggas like Kool trynna fuck bitches by the pound like Tiger, Kobe, MJ, Bill Clinton, and all the famous lead drummers and guitarists of heavy metal bands. ..lol

I'm sure when you find the right one you can be lovey dovey but that's not how you're supposed to carry on...on a day to day basis. ..it's just sex dude. .even these bitches will tell you that. .you sound like a fucking dude that's a good candidate for a good cucking. ..lol

you don't know what the fuck is going on old man..it's 2025...not 1950...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Ownage continues.. you paying attention Kool?

You're outta your fucking mind lil Mexboy if you seriously listening to that old fuck..getting a laugh in is one thing but taking him serious is quite another. .you want to score some quality snatch you better follow my advice homie..Lol...real tslk...otherwise you gonna fuck around and get Amy'd....lol

DJR210
12-18-2014, 02:54 PM
5k word essay out of pure anger ^

DJR210
12-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Where are you getting this Mexican shit from dumbass? You think San Antonio has a 100% Mexican population? :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:56 PM
5k word essay out of pure anger ^

That's what you had hoped for but unfortunately Kool can't be caricatured....;-)

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Where are you getting this Mexican shit from dumbass? You think San Antonio has a 100% Mexican population? :lol

I can always smell a beanher...

Avante
12-18-2014, 03:12 PM
I do cards flowers and candies too...but cards are wack....candies make em fat. ..and roses die in a few days. .I hardly think giving your bitch roses so she can watch them die in a few days is symbolic of true love....and fuck it..didn't Tina Turner say "What's Love Got To Do With It"?

You living in the 50's old man...you with all that lovey dovey shit while real niggas like Kool trynna fuck bitches by the pound like Tiger, Kobe, MJ, Bill Clinton, and all the famous lead drummers and guitarists of heavy metal bands. ..lol

I'm sure when you find the right one you can be lovey dovey but that's not how you're supposed to carry on...on a day to day basis. ..it's just sex dude. .even these bitches will tell you that. .you sound like a fucking dude that's a good candidate for a good cucking. ..lol

you don't know what the fuck is going on old man..it's 2025...not 1950...

That screamed of.....EL DUHO~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the flowers, the candy, the cards, ya idiot, it's the................MEANING!!!!!!!!! I can see why you don't get any pussy, you can't find it.

Kool, women are women, they are the same today as they were a 100 years ago, they want nice things, they want a man not a little boy like you. You won't be meeting any womans needs acting like you do. They want a guy who takes them places they have never been before, obviously that just zoooooooooooommmmmed right past you.

You are immature son, you have no knowledge of any kind about how to treat the ladies, that's why you are so in awe of pussy, we all were at 16.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cheery, good luck:toast

Avante
12-18-2014, 03:22 PM
You're outta your fucking mind lil Mexboy if you seriously listening to that old fuck..getting a laugh in is one thing but taking him serious is quite another. .you want to score some quality snatch you better follow my advice homie..Lol...real tslk...otherwise you gonna fuck around and get Amy'd....lol

You are so lost it's actually tragic.

DJR210
12-18-2014, 03:34 PM
You are so lost it's actually tragic.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 03:37 PM
That screamed of.....EL DUHO~~~~~~~~~~

It's not the flowers, the candy, the cards, ya idiot, it's the................MEANING!!!!!!!!! I can see why you don't get any pussy, you can't find it.

Kool, women are women, they are the same today as they were a 100 years ago, they want nice things, they want a man not a little boy like you. You won't be meeting any womans needs acting like you do. They want a guy who takes them places they have never been before, obviously that just zoooooooooooommmmmed right past you.

You are immature son, you have no knowledge of any kind about how to treat the ladies, that's why you are so in awe of pussy, we all were at 16.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cheery, good luck:toast

Naah old man...women are not the same as they were 100 yrs ago....and you got me pegged all wrong..I've traveled more places than you have and I'm nowhere near your age...and I didn't need to join the military to do it...let me dismantle your antiquated views...

White Women didn't start having orgasms until interracial dating was allowed. ..before then they had to use vibrators to get off or broom stick handles. ...we live in a sexualized world now...everything is different even the way we communicate. ...women want a man that can make them cum easy or have a lot of money....it's pretty simple. .100 yrs ago all they cared about was the financial security.....now it's both....you're too dam old to be letting a youngsta like Kool hip u to this game....

You sound like nothing but an old angry trick who's lost touch with modern times. .the fact you think women are the same from 100 fucking yrs ago is proof in the pudding. ..lmao. ..you're a fucking joke dude....too old to realize your time is up....you're still living in a time (in your mind) when being a Pedophile was par for the course. Wake up old man....

Women adore me...all kidding aside and I don't have to buy them nice shit either. ...they like my style. ....why do you think Cucking opened up to me and told me all that shit about her family and what she likes sexually. . Sure she posted our PMs to the board (which I expected) but she did that because she wanted more from me and I told her I was a play boi. ..ho's want to get with me man...I must be doing something right....and yes White ho's. ...

Avante
12-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Naah old man...women are not the same as they were 100 yrs ago....and you got me pegged all wrong..I've traveled more places than you have and I'm nowhere near your age...and I didn't need to join the military to do it...let me dismantle your antiquated views...

White Women didn't start having orgasms until interracial dating was allowed. ..before then they had to use vibrators to get off or broom stick handles. ...we live in a sexualized world now...everything is different even the way we communicate. ...women want a man that can make them cum easy or have a lot of money....it's pretty simple. .100 yrs ago all they cared about was the financial security.....now it's both....you're too dam old to be letting a youngsta like Kool hip u to this game....

You sound like nothing but an old angry trick who's lost touch with modern times. .the fact you think women are the same from 100 fucking yrs ago is proof in the pudding. ..lmao. ..you're a fucking joke dude....too old to realize your time is up....you're still living in a time (in your mind) when being a Pedophile was par for the course. Wake up old man....

Women adore me...all kidding aside and I don't have to buy them nice shit either. ...they like my style. ....why do you think Cucking opened up to me and told me all that shit about her family and what she likes sexually. . Sure she posted our PMs to the board (which I expected) but she did that because she wanted more from me and I told her I was a play boi. ..ho's want to get with me man...I must be doing something right....and yes White ho's. ...

Real easy to see why you're still a cherry boy, no clue of any kind, wow~~~~~~~~

I have three daughters my man, all of them are married to that guy who treated them like I mentioned. All my son in laws are gentlemen.

You act like a true dummy Kool, a %100 sex moron. No idea at all about what a woman wants, needs and expects and it's funny watching you thinking you do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why not cool this insane..."I'm Kool, I know that pussy"...and actually take this opportunity to learn a few things about how it's done, ok? First off stop with this totally idiotic....bitchs/ho's....bullshit, ok? That right there tells me you are a dumb kid. Second of all......buy ya some clothes, I can tell you have no class/style. Women want her man to look fine, you look stupid. Learn what music makes her wet, trust me Kool it's not...."she has a big ass, big ass. big ass"....ok?

Kool, you really do need to learn what's really going on, honest, as of right now you're a mess. I can only do so much for ya son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypyiAT1RelU

benefactor
12-18-2014, 03:59 PM
^^:lmao

Silver&Black
12-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Why not cool this insane..."I'm Kool, I know that pussy"...and actually take this opportunity to learn a few things about how it's done, ok? First off stop with this totally idiotic....bitchs/ho's....bullshit, ok? That right there tells me you are a dumb kid. Second of all......buy ya some clothes, I can tell you have no class/style. Women want her man to look fine, you look stupid. Learn what music makes her wet, trust me Kool it's not...."she has a big ass, big ass. big ass"....ok?

So much win in this paragraph....

:lmao Avante going balls deep

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Real easy to see why you're still a cherry boy, no clue of any kind, wow~~~~~~~~

I have three daughters my man, all of them are married to that guy who treated them like I mentioned. All my son in laws are gentlemen.

You act like a true dummy Kool, a %100 sex moron. No idea at all about what a woman wants, needs and expects and it's funny watching you thinking you do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Kool, you really do need to learn what's really going on, honest, as of right now you're a mess. I can only do so much for ya son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypyiAT1RelU

What good does telling me about your daughters do...if you're 70 them bitches probably 50 at least. ....and No Thanks. ...when I'm fucking a 50 yr old I will download Barry White but that shit gets no play in my crib.....in fact the girls I fuck with might just walk out on my ass if I start playing 1950s music to fuck to...you're insane man...you talking about fucking old ass geritol bitches...beautiful ho's of the 21st century don't listen to that shit...maybe some drake, usher, r. Kelly, or some other r&b hits.

I never said i fuck exclusively to rap. ...but if some 2 live crew, 2 short or other nasty ghetto song is playing that shit helps get the pussy wet....them white ho's get super freaky and nasty to that shit...they will snort my fucking balls man...too bad you'll never experience the kind of sex I'm talking bout...keep trying to fuck to that old lame ass Barry White shit.....

hehateme
12-18-2014, 04:19 PM
avante playing chess, kool playing connect four

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Is it possible Avante got graduated to bold status over this? :lmao

His name is showing like a mod now. :lol Kool made Avante an instant legend by his ownage of poor kool.

Kill yourself Cedric. Its ovah! ROFL

Avante
12-18-2014, 04:23 PM
What good does telling me about your daughters do...if you're 70 them bitches probably 50 at least. ....and No Thanks. ...when I'm fucking a 50 yr old I will download Barry White but that shit gets no play in my crib.....in fact the girls I fuck with might just walk out on my ass if I start playing 1950s music to fuck to...you're insane man...you talking about fucking old ass geritol bitches...beautiful ho's of the 21st century don't listen to that shit...maybe some drake, usher, r. Kelly, or some other r&b hits.

I never said i fuck exclusively to rap. ...but if some 2 live crew, 2 short or other nasty ghetto song is playing that shit helps get the pussy wet....them white ho's get super freaky and nasty to that shit...they will snort my fucking balls man...too bad you'll never experience the kind of sex I'm talking bout...keep trying to fuck to that old lame ass Barry White shit.....

You have no class Kool, none! You are a boy and it's real obvious. What do you think a woman is going to do with a boy like you when she is used to a man?

You are still at that teeny weiner stage of things, and it's real obvious. Sex to you is with you, and it's real easy to see.

So there you sit Kool all alone at the bar nursing a Gin Tonic when in walks Miss Tonight, ok slick what next? Then I'll show you how inside an hours she is asking you to take her home.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:24 PM
avante playing chess, kool playing connect four

Any of you fuckers listening to that old man all of you are fucking old ass shriveled up bitches. ..there's no way to justify it...

this is what I do. ...Yall no pussy getters can suck a fat one.

This is what modern day ho's / women like...
hmP7TYtDVUU

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Any of you fuckers listening to that old man all of you are fucking old ass shriveled up bitches. ..there's no way to justify it...

hmP7TYtDVUU

No game kool.

Didn't Wiz get played by a white bitch? Got married just long enough to take him to the bank and dump his ass. :lmao

Kool modeling himself on played losers. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:28 PM
You have no class Kool, none! You are a boy and it's real obvious. What do you think a woman is going to do with a boy like you when she is used to a man?

You are still at that teeny weiner stage of things, and it's real obvious. Sex to you is with you, and it's real easy to see.

So there you sit Kool all alone at the bar nursing a Gin Tonic when in walks Miss Tonight, ok slick what next? Then I'll show you how inside an hours she is asking you to take her home.

I'm cool brah...I'm not listening to a dam word you got to say. .when old ass bitches is all I can fuck. ..then I'll hit you up...but wait. ..you'll be dead by then so let me bookmark this. ...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:29 PM
No game kool.

Didn't Wiz get played by a white bitch? Got married just long enough to take him to the bank and dump his ass. :lmao

Kool modeling himself on played losers. :lol

Wiz is a boss playa and don't u forget it....;-)

Avante
12-18-2014, 04:29 PM

hmP7TYtDVUU

Do you really think when she is all alone she is listening to that? Kool, not everyone is a 15 year old black boy still looking for a father figure...ok?

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:39 PM
Do you really think when she is all alone she is listening to that? Kool, not everyone is a 15 year old black boy still looking for a father figure...ok?

Gramps you don't get it...it's not about what she's listening to when she's by herself. ...it's about what we're listening to while fucking....stay with me Gramps keep it in context. ....when she's alone she's prolly listening to Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, Maroon 5, or Nickelback....maybe Rihanna or Nikki Minaj but certainly not Barry fucking White...you're stuck in my grandparents era old man....I'm actually loving this thread...not because of your views but rather because my haters are agreeing with you. ..from my view it is classic and amazing to watch...just reconfirms the stereotype that Spur fan is not only lame as I imagined but have NO game. ....

Maybe Charles Barkley was right...if these clowns think you're spitting some knowledge then there must be nothing but fat ugly ho's in S.A.

Silver&Black
12-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Kool, not everyone is a 15 year old black boy still looking for a father figure...ok?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/friday-damn.gif

Avante
12-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Gramps you don't get it...it's not about what she's listening to when she's by herself. ...it's about what we're listening to while fucking....stay with me Gramps keep it in context. ....when she's alone she's prolly listening to Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, Maroon 5, or Nickelback....maybe Rihanna or Nikki Minaj but certainly not Barry fucking White...you're stuck in my grandparents era old man....I'm actually living this thread...not because of your views but rather because my haters are agreeing with you. ..from my view it is classic and amazing to watch...just reconfirms the stereotype that Spur fan is not only lame as I imagined but have NO game. ....

Maybe Charles Barkley was right...if these clowns think you're spitting some knowledge then there must be nothing but fat ugly ho's in S.A.

I simply don't believe you Kool. I've known a lot of women in my life and none of them could make love listening to that silly/immature stupidity. I'd got laughed at, which is what I'm guessing you know about.

I am talking about adult sex here Kool, not that crawling around in the back seat stuff, ok? That's the stage I see you still at,yep....heavy petting.

Find out what a woman listens to while she is alone my man. That will clue you in on a lot about her, you're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA&list=PLkXeuNUPBw-HxZGjmIdv_QD7AZAAGfMdx

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 04:54 PM
I simply don't believe you Kool. I've known a lot of women in my life and none of them could make love listening to that silly/immature stupidity. I'd got laughed at, which is what I'm guessing you know about.

I am talking about adult sex here Kool, not that crawling around in the back seat stuff, ok? That's the stage I see you still at,yep....heavy petting.

Find out what a woman listens to while she is alone my man. That will clue you in on a lot about her, you're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA&list=PLkXeuNUPBw-HxZGjmIdv_QD7AZAAGfMdx

Lol whateva Gramps. ..I dont give a shit what she listens to alone. ..I set the fucking mood unless she wants to surprise me...dude your a fucking clown right out of the Cosby show play book. .cept you're an old white fart that seduces chillrens vs. Using the Spanish fly drug...I ain't taking NO advice from your old ass....

Carry on.

Avante
12-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Lol whateva Gramps. ..I dont give a shit what she listens to alone. ..I set the fucking mood unless she wants to surprise me...dude your a fucking clown right out of the Cosby show play book. .cept you're an old white fart that seduces chillrens vs. Using the Spanish fly drug...I ain't taking NO advice from your old ass....

Carry on.

Right there says it all.........you don't care about her, all that interests you is getting a nut......that my man is immaturity and why it's real obvious you are a cherry boy. No woman is going to want to have sex with a kid like you, when there are so many grown men around.

Dude, it's all about her, not you. That is rule one. That is what men learned a long time ago and little ...boys...like you know nothing about.

Kool, a woman wants to make love, she wants a man who knows women not a little boy like you only into.....Kool.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Right there says it all.........you don't care about her, all that interests you is getting a nut......that my man is immaturity and why it's real obvious you are a cherry boy. No woman is going to want to have sex with a kid like you, when there are so many grown men around.

Dude, it's all about her, not you. That is rule one. That is what men learned a long time ago and little ...boys...like you know nothing about.

Kool, a woman wants to make love, she wants a man who knows women not a little boy like you only into.....Kool.

:lmao. Ok Gramps

Avante
12-18-2014, 05:19 PM
:lmao. Ok Gramps

You're welcome son, hopefully when you do meet Miss Tonight you'll have enought sense to realize you aren't her first and there is a reason he's not still there, chances are he didn't listen to her, he put his needs ahead of hers. So what are you going to do, yep......listen...let her talk and keep..."oh really, ok so what happened next?'.....women adore three things right off the bat if in a bar......your eyes, can you dance....DO YOU LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Cherry Boy, and one last thing.......sex is always better the second time, you let her know you're a selfish little shit and there won't be a second time......adios~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-18-2014, 05:30 PM
:lol All Capri has is "okay Gramps." Dude is getting ethered left and right by the Old Faggot, it's getting humiliating.

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Kool, seriously you've been saying you were done with Avante a few days ago. How come you're still trying to deflect?

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 05:37 PM
This is it and this is all Avante...fuck that noise u talkin
ORhQ0qBhdn0

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Kool, seriously you've been saying you were done with Avante a few days ago. How come you're still trying to deflect?

Are there any real men in SA? Ohh wait...there's Trill and Lebomb. ...you gringos and Messicans have no credibility with Kool...

DJR210
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
:lmao :rollin :lmao

Last time I've seen someone get pushed into a corner this bad, was when Kori came back and took a huge shit on SBM..he had nothing to say in response either :lol

Who would have thought that Avante of all posters would single handedly finish off Kool?

DJR210
12-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Are there any real men in SA? :lol faggot

Buddy Mignon
12-18-2014, 06:39 PM

:lmao

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 06:54 PM
^Has never actually seen a real vagina in person.

:lol naruto watching paki.

DJR210
12-18-2014, 09:46 PM
"Are there any REAL men in SA?" - WantsAIDS_Man

100%duncan
12-18-2014, 09:57 PM

You don't appear to understand what's really going on either. Women aren't bitchs/ho's to begin with. They are sensitive creatures who prefer to make love than just fuck. You don't seem to know any of this. Instead of dumbass videos about ass, why not elevate your game to where things really are? Your immature approach to sex is comical I will give you that.

Women prefer this sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gbVyhxdIQ

illmatic
12-18-2014, 10:14 PM

0ePQKD9iBfU

Avante
12-19-2014, 02:02 AM
I;m done with Kool as far as this thread goes, it's pretty obvious the boy really does think.....white girl shaking ass.....isn't zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nice and mellow, is far more potent than.....shake that ass mama, shake shake shake it mama.....hahaha!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTc1V34m8g

It's like the guy with the tattoos, the hat cocked sidways, the pants hanging half way off his ass, the ear ring, yep.....trying way too hard and now resembles a clown.

Stand tall, be well groomed and look expensive, smile a lot and listen....bingo~~~

Strange Love
12-19-2014, 02:38 AM
trying way too hard and now resembles a clown.

You probably just described exactly what kool looks like.

benefactor
12-19-2014, 08:16 AM
This isn't really a great fued by ST standards, but the fact that it's such a lopsided victory for Avante has made it pretty entertaining.:lol

DJR210
12-19-2014, 09:06 AM

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Avante my dawg. ..I'm a nasty fucker. .last night white tacos lol...but seriously do you want Barry White or do you want this..

9n0un872sOc

Avante
12-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Avante my dawg. ..I'm a nasty fucker. .last night white tacos lol...but seriously do you want Barry White or do you want this..

9n0un872sOc

When do you figure it out? I've out grown all that immature bullshit, ok? I'm not in awe of pussy because it's not a mystery to me like it obviously is to you. Sex is not about being nasty once you grow up, it's about two adults sharing a common need.

Kool, sex is not the topic of every conversation among grown men, we are all used to it. It's immature little shits like you who don't get any that have that pussy constantly on your mind, yep....Cherry Boy-itist.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cherry. But.....I do doubt it will match all those ridiculous fantasies of yours.

DJR210
12-19-2014, 03:23 PM
When do you figure it out? I've out grown all that immature bullshit, ok? I'm not in awe of pussy because it's not a mystery to me like it obviously is to you. Sex is not about being nasty once you grow up, it's about two adults sharing a common need.

Kool, sex is not the topic of every conversation among grown men, we are all used to it. It's immature little shits like you who don't get any that have that pussy constantly on your mind, yep....Cherry Boy-itist.

Hopefully in 2015 you finally pop that cherry. But.....I do doubt it will match all those ridiculous fantasies of yours.

:lol damn, Avante still not done

rogues
12-19-2014, 03:32 PM
I;m done with Kool as far as this thread goes, it's pretty obvious the boy really does think.....white girl shaking ass.....isn't zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nice and mellow, is far more potent than.....shake that ass mama, shake shake shake it mama.....hahaha!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTc1V34m8g

It's like the guy with the tattoos, the hat cocked sidways, the pants hanging half way off his ass, the ear ring, yep.....trying way too hard and now resembles a clown.

Stand tall, be well groomed and look expensive, smile a lot and listen....bingo~~~
:lol Look at that uppercut..I believe this guy runs a sub 4.5 forty, tbh..

mouse
12-21-2014, 10:55 AM

Are you saying someone here has a life?