http://www.boston.com/ae/sidekick/blog/converse.jpg

:lmao

Thread
12-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Bunch of bitches & a fag:::
http://cdn4.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/amy-duncan/amy-duncan-photos-7.jpg

unleashbaynes
12-17-2014, 12:08 PM
^he sure has had a fun time dicking you down the past few years.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2014, 12:26 PM
A bitch & a fag:::
http://i.imgur.com/Jy8k3AN.jpg

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:30 PM
^he sure has had a fun time dicking you down the past few years.

She got you & him though. But, once it got settled down and you came home (tuck tailed), the judge came out and you were down to::: 6.

unleashbaynes
12-17-2014, 12:35 PM
Yawn. Duncan sprayed a hot load of championship greatness all over your face while Kobe jerked off and watched as he reminisced about what it feels like to finish a season. These are current events.

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:36 PM
Yawn. Duncan sprayed a hot load of championship greatness all over your face while Kobe jerked off and watched as he reminisced about what it feels like to finish a season. These are current events.

Duncan thought Amy was just funnin' about.

Uh, uh.

Nice though when you can get the judge out to the house once the woman is back on property.

- "No mas, no mas!"

- Tim

------

- "tee, hee."

- Amy

scanry
12-17-2014, 12:38 PM
^ says the fuckface who lets his wife cuck him on a nightly basis.

unleashbaynes
12-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Duncan thought Amy was just funnin' about.

Uh, uh.

Nice though when you can get the judge out to the house once the woman is back on property.

- "No mas, no mas!"

- Tim

------

- "tee, hee."

- Amy

that was less entertaining than the 2009 finals.

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:40 PM
^ says the fuckface who lets his wife cuck him on a nightly basis.

Duncan thought she didn't mean it. She jockeyed right on over to the National Enquirer. The whole gd marriage was a sham, an arrangement so Tim could get his balloon knot serviced.

Amy

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:42 PM
that was less entertaining than the 2009 finals.

Absolutely. Kobe came to the center jump and found that fuckin' fool standin' there skinnin' & grinnin'. "I got this. Then one more and I'm lookin' up Daddy."

Let us proceed...

scanry
12-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Duncan thought she didn't mean it. She jockeyed right on over to the National Enquirer. The whole gd marriage was a sham, an arrangement so Tim could get his balloon knot serviced.

Amy

You talking about sham? How original?

unleashbaynes
12-17-2014, 12:45 PM
yeah, i'll just bet he was super excited to get to play the shitty ass magic in the finals. kobe never even met lebron in the playoffs. how sad is that? such a disgrace to rob the NBA fans of such a dream matchup.

scanry
12-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Absolutely. Kobe came to the center jump and found that fuckin' fool standin' there skinnin' & grinnin'. "I got this. Then one more and I'm lookin' up Daddy."

Let us proceed...

Roleplayer rings don't count motherfucker. Those three belong to Daddy and ain't nothing you can do about it.

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Roleplayer rings don't count motherfucker. Those three belong to Daddy and ain't nothing you can do about it.

I've doin' about it for over 5 years, right in your fuckin' front yard. Motherfuckers said I'd never last, I'd be run off, she wouldn't brook it.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Hell, without me this fuckin' place is a parking lot again.

illmatic
12-17-2014, 12:54 PM
I've doin' about it for over 5 years, right in your fuckin' front yard. Motherfuckers said I'd never last, I'd be run off, she wouldn't brook it.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Hell, without me this fuckin' place is a parking lot again.

Mori needs to unlock the door and bring you back to .NET to liven shit up...that place is a ghost town after the recent losing skid.

Thread
12-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Mori needs to unlock the door and bring you back to .NET to liven shit up...that place is a ghost town after the recent losing skid.

He sold out, ill. And I'd been nothing but supportive and kind to him as he struggled to get that up and running. Proud of him, actually proud and told him such numerous times. And he not only runs me off and locks me out, but, then comes here and attempts to humiliate me in front of my peers.

Unbelievable.

illmatic
12-17-2014, 01:02 PM
He sold out, ill. And I'd been nothing but supportive and kind to him as he struggled to get that up and running. Proud of him, actually proud and told him such numerous times. And he not only runs me off and locks me out, but, then comes here and attempts to humiliate me in front of my peers.

Unbelievable.

It wasn't him though...it was the council that decided to vote you out. Mori's one of us but he has to play nice like the rest of them.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2014, 01:08 PM

Amy

Lolol lol

Clipper Nation
12-17-2014, 01:09 PM
And the other two are in MVPau's custody. And let's not forget the two that Kirby took out of the case when he thought he was an alpha, a big shot.

Thread
12-17-2014, 01:27 PM
It wasn't him though...it was the council that decided to vote you out. Mori's one of us but he has to play nice like the rest of them.

Even if I accept that it is unconscionable of him then to come here and do what I did there when I'm locked out of there for doing that.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's beneath me, ill.

unforeseen
12-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Even if I accept that it is unconscionable of him then to come here and do what I did there when I'm locked out of there for doing that.

Old cuckold can dish but cannot take it. :lol

illmatic
12-17-2014, 01:30 PM

Fair enough.