man actually spare college fb

this should be between the mlb and little league world series lmfao

Silver&Black
12-17-2014, 07:49 PM
MLB is more pathetic.

College Football is tits tbh....

jeebus
12-17-2014, 07:54 PM
it's so easy to troll college football and their ridiculous fans. just stroll through the college sports forum and the amount of asshurt in there is hilarious.

Thread
12-17-2014, 07:57 PM
College basketball trumps 'em all. Christ, a timeout::: chairs come out, coaches huddle, coaches/players huddle, players huddle again. A change of possession, another time out::: chairs come out, coaches huddle, coaches/players.....

On & on.

No fuckin' way.

midnightpulp
12-17-2014, 11:40 PM
College basketball trumps 'em all. Christ, a timeout::: chairs come out, coaches huddle, coaches/players huddle, players huddle again. A change of possession, another time out::: chairs come out, coaches huddle, coaches/players.....

On & on.

No fuckin' way.

It's soccer, Cub.

Pass, pass, pass, pass, some more passing, pass again, pass, more passing, PLAYER BREAKS THROUGH THE DEFENSE AND HAS THE GOALIE ONE-ON-ONE. *WHISTLE* OFFSIDES. Play is reset. More passing, pass, pass, pass, PLAYER SHOOTS! Sails 20 feet over the goal. And then more passing until we get a thrilling 0-0 tie.

AlexJones
12-17-2014, 11:41 PM
It's soccer, Cub.

Pass, pass, pass, pass, some more passing, pass again, pass, more passing, PLAYER BREAKS THROUGH THE DEFENSE AND HAS THE GOALIE ONE-ON-ONE. *WHISTLE* OFFSIDES. Play is reset. More passing, pass, pass, pass, PLAYER SHOOTS! Sails 20 feet over the goal. And then more passing until we get a thrilling 0-0 tie.

:lol poker might be more entertaining

midnightpulp
12-18-2014, 01:11 AM
:lol poker might be more entertaining

Lawn darts. Shuffleboard. Etc.

TDMVPDPOY
12-18-2014, 01:14 AM
sports like that have no business giving out scholarships to untalent clowns

lefty
12-18-2014, 02:47 AM
what is the more pathetic sport in your opinion

mlb - lol baseball lol 4 hour games lol nyquilball etc
college fb- lol 59-0 blowouts lol wannabe futbol fans

:lol

Blizzardwizard
12-18-2014, 07:32 AM
what is the more pathetic sport in your opinion

mlb - lol baseball lol 4 hour games lol nyquilball etc
college fb- lol 59-0 blowouts lol wannabe futbol fans

King Emmanuel dropping more truth bombs.

Clipper Nation
12-18-2014, 07:42 AM
it's so easy to troll college football and their ridiculous fans. just stroll through the college sports forum and the amount of asshurt in there is hilarious.
Eh, it's mainly just Aggy who's extremely easy to troll. Granted, they're a bunch of insecure rednecks who play army dress-up, jizz in communal mason jars, and devote their entire existence to one-upping Texas (and failing to do so). Pretty sad life, tbh.

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 07:54 AM
OP's 100th baseball thread. :lol

:lol doesn't care about baseball

baseline bum
12-18-2014, 08:27 AM
The correct order is

NASCAR < soccer < college softball < college football < college baseball < WNBA < MLB < horse racing < Olympic boxing

Clipper Nation
12-18-2014, 08:36 AM
NBA > college football > NFL/NHL > MLB >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NASCAR > college hockey > college basketball > college baseball >>>>>>>>>>>> WNBA >>>>>>>>>>> povertyball

Blizzardwizard
12-18-2014, 10:20 AM
NBA > college football > NFL/NHL > MLB >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NASCAR > college hockey > college basketball > college baseball >>>>>>>>>>>> WNBA >>>>>>>>>>> povertyball

Boiled down:::

Soccer>>>Life

:downspin:

Raven
12-18-2014, 10:21 AM
mlb.

Clipper Nation
12-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Boiled down:::

Soccer>>>Life

:downspin:
WNBA ratings >>> povertyball ratings:

http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/12/mls-tv-ratings-are-lower-than-the-wnbas-can-the-league-do-anything-to-improve-them/

:downspin: that shit!

Blizzardwizard
12-18-2014, 10:39 AM
WNBA ratings >>> povertyball ratings:

http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/12/mls-tv-ratings-are-lower-than-the-wnbas-can-the-league-do-anything-to-improve-them/

:downspin: that shit!

MLS :lol

How about you get some real viewing figures, like Premier League viewing in the USA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2724734/USA-continues-embrace-soccer-115-5million-Americans-watching-Premier-League-season.html

:downspin:that shit!

Thread
12-18-2014, 10:40 AM
:::

If this don't beat all I have ever seen. Even my triple : is poached.

Blake
12-18-2014, 10:53 AM
College football beats all.

You get all the enthusiasm of soccer but without death.

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 02:53 PM
NASCAR has a bad rep about being boring because of the superspeedways, mainly. They tend to get spread out.

You guys should see a short track race. They're the best, imo.

Infinite_limit
12-18-2014, 03:00 PM
College football beats all.

You get all the enthusiasm of soccer but without death.
I've been a FSU fan for 20 years and I just witnessed the most exciting and gripping ever season. I put everything aside on Saturdays to meet up with friends (who attended Rose Bowl last year) to watch regular season games. Let me repeat that: regular season games. And none of them disappointed.

Splits
12-18-2014, 03:23 PM

How about you get some real viewing figures, like Premier League viewing in the USA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2724734/USA-continues-embrace-soccer-115-5million-Americans-watching-Premier-League-season.html

:lol notice the crickets

109,000 fans at a Man U game :wow

Blizzardwizard
12-18-2014, 06:22 PM
:lol notice the crickets

109,000 fans at a Man U game :wow

A pre-season game no less. 109,000 for a pre-season game :wow

midnightpulp
12-18-2014, 08:05 PM

Highest Opening Weekend Average Viewership: The five games on NBC and NBCSN averaged 545,000 viewers -- 23% above the average for five games on opening weekend last year on NBC/NBCSN (443,000 average viewers).

Compared to something like:

This week’s episode of Impact Wrestling garnered an average viewing audience of 970,000 viewers on Spike TV.

The world's "Premier" povertyball league can't even beat TNA wrestling, which is broadcast on a niche cable network.

Not that I'm surprised, since professional wrestling is more entertaining, even if it's shitty TNA.

NASpurs
12-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Compared to something like:

The world's "Premier" povertyball league can't even beat TNA wrestling, which is broadcast on a niche cable network.

Not that I'm surprised, since professional wrestling is more entertaining, even if it's shitty TNA.

http://www.documentarytelevision.com/network-profile/us-network-distribution/

NBC SPORTS 77,463
SPIKE TV 96,804

Which one is more niche?

And it's funny that you you fail to recognize that Premier League games start at 7 AM Eastern Time so people in the West coast have to wake up at 4 AM to watch games. Pretty sure that plays a big role in ratings.

baseline bum
12-18-2014, 08:26 PM
NASCAR has a bad rep about being boring because of the superspeedways, mainly. They tend to get spread out.

You guys should see a short track race. They're the best, imo.

What the fuck do I want to see a bunch of crackers turning left tbh?

midnightpulp
12-18-2014, 08:36 PM
http://www.documentarytelevision.com/network-profile/us-network-distribution/

NBC SPORTS 77,463
SPIKE TV 96,804

Which one is more niche?

And it's funny that you you fail to recognize that Premier League games start at 7 AM Eastern Time so people in the West coast have to wake up at 4 AM to watch games. Pretty sure that plays a big role in ratings.

DVR is factored into ratings. Don't get me wrong, those are okay ratings for the time slot, but I don't see it as compelling evidence that soccer is experiencing some kind of "explosive growth" in the US and is poised to supplant any of the top 4 sports/leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL).

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 08:43 PM
What the fuck do I want to see a bunch of crackers turning left tbh?

That's any different from any other sports?

Name me a sport who doesn't have a cycle of doing the same thing over and over again.

Going in circles is no different than running 60-70 feet from one end to the other on a basketball court. Or a Baseball player stepping up to the play and running the bases all night long. Rinse/repeat.

Biernutz
12-18-2014, 09:12 PM
:lol LOL Kickball has the most concussions in high school sports using a rubber ball filled with air.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kickball14_zps455189c6.jpg

baseline bum
12-18-2014, 10:05 PM
That's any different from any other sports?

Name me a sport who doesn't have a cycle of doing the same thing over and over again.

Going in circles is no different than running 60-70 feet from one end to the other on a basketball court. Or a Baseball player stepping up to the play and running the bases all night long. Rinse/repeat.

Other sports? Driving a car isn't a sport. :lol

Strange Love
12-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Other sports? Driving a car isn't a sport. :lol

So you feel the same about F1, Indycars, Drag and even Rally cars?

baseline bum
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
So you feel the same about F1, Indycars, Drag and even Rally cars?

Yeah, whatever that gay shit is, it's not a sport either most likely.

Biernutz
12-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Yeah, whatever that gay shit is, it's not a sport either most likely.

Basket ball is a sport. Running up and down a wood floor trying to put a brown kick ball in a fruit basket by
a bunch of guys in spandex wearing shorts.....Auto racing is for pussys....

Mal
12-19-2014, 05:45 AM
NASCAR is boring as fuck. Any women sport is boring. Baseball is a joke. Low level soccer is pathetic.

AlexJones
12-19-2014, 07:58 PM
NFL>MLB>NBA>BPL>CFB>CBB>NHL

The NHL is the biggest bush league in the entire world of sports (and I love hockey more than anything).