PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Pauly D
12-18-2014, 12:50 AM
It's not a fucking ugly Christmas sweater unless it was originally made to be an actual fucking sweater and happens to be ugly. You can't just get any sweater, glue a bunch of stupid shit on it, and say it's an ugly Christmas sweater. No, it's just trash. This is a stupid trend created by dumbass women in the workplace who wanted to take the joke to another level cause they didn't get it.

DJR210
12-18-2014, 01:00 AM
:lol you're pretty angry

The Gemini Method
12-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Them team Christmas jerseys the NFL is pimping on consumers are pretty ugly tbh.

Pauly D
12-18-2014, 11:59 AM
^ don't they have them for NBA too? I'm mixed on those. They have the right idea. They did make genuine ugly sweaters but they made them to purposely be ugly. Still better than Carol Sue getting that normal red sweater and gluing christmas decorations on it to have every female around go "Girl, you're too much!" or "you're crazy!" :rolleyes No you're not. It's not crazy, it's not clever, it's not funny

The Gemini Method
12-18-2014, 12:01 PM
^ don't they have them for NBA too? I'm mixed on those. They have the right idea. They did make genuine ugly sweaters but they made them to purposely be ugly. Still better than Carol Sue getting that normal red sweater and gluing christmas decorations on it to have every female around go "Girl, you're too much!" or "you're crazy!" :rolleyes No you're not. It's not crazy, it's not clever, it's not funny

Yeah, you have a point--I've seen those made-up ones. I bought a hideous one from the Goodwill one year. Shit was like 80's bad.

Spurminator
12-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Hipster Christmas Sweater Guy was wearing real Christmas Sweaters before it was cool.