PDA

View Full Version : Kings: 30 for 30- Lakers/Kings 2002 WCFs?

Malik Hairston
12-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Apparently Chris Rock was pushing to produce/create a 30 for 30 on the "rigged"(in his own words) 2002 WCFs, but ESPN rejected the idea:lol..

Any chance this ever gets off the ground, tbh?

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 06:33 AM
In the end all they will show is a montage of the Kings choking away game 7. The highlight will be Peja's clutch airball. Not compelling a storyline enough.

Malik Hairston
12-19-2014, 06:40 AM
They could combine it with all the Donaghy shit, would be a great storyline for a 30 for 30 IMO..

Can't see ESPN doing that to the NBA, though, for obvious reasons:lol..

MultiTroll
12-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Apparently Chris Rock was pushing to produce/create a 30 for 30 on the "rigged"(in his own words) 2002 WCFs, but ESPN rejected the idea:lol..

Is Rock seeking other outlets other then BSPN?

MultiTroll
12-19-2014, 08:55 AM
:cry:cry:cry my butt hurts!
http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/10433/300.jpg

Thread
12-19-2014, 08:56 AM
The sound of that fuckin' horn as Horry's shot comes in is absolutely riveting:::

iYQDsZljAOY

Thread
12-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Hey, here's an idea:::do a 30-30 on that piss pot chickenshit coach of yours for his refusal to submit his players to competition.

Motherfucker.

100%duncan
12-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Hey, here's an idea:::do a 30-30 on that piss pot chickenshit coach of yours for his refusal to submit his players to competition.

Motherfucker.

:lmao

Jenks
12-19-2014, 09:19 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=greatest+tragedy+in+sports+history

ambchang
12-19-2014, 10:23 AM
Game 6 was purely embarrassing, and I am not talking about 2013.

Laker fans whine about the "treatment" they got in Game 5, but that was nothing compared to literally having the Game 6 given to them. Those FTs in the 4th lowlighted by Bibby fouling Kobe's elbow just flushed the entire league's reputation down the drain.

The league was still grasping the power of the internet back then, and never realized technology sites like Youtube and Facebook are all looming. They never realized that people will be sharing those videos around the league ad nauseum over the next decade, something that wasn't possible during the Jordan days.

This is akin to the Suns shooting 64 FTs in a game to go to the Finals against the much anticipated finals against the Bulls. The league had ALL the incentive to get the Suns to the Finals, and come hell or high water they will do it, so they gave the Suns 64 FTs.

Then of course, there is the DWade FT parade in the 2006 Finals. Dirk has two rings in my eyes. I don't care what every body says, but that was a blatant middle finger Stern gave Cuban for the years of whining he did. Cuban learned his lessons, muzzled himself, and finally manage to win a ring fair and square in 2011.

Finally, people forget about the things like the Lakers shooting 32% from the field and STILL winning a game 7 because they had a 37 to 17 FT advantage in a Game 7 of the NBA finals, including 20 in the fourth quarter alone. Think about it, the Lakers shot more FTs in the 4th quarter than the Celtics did in the entire game, when the two teams were relatively even in the 6 preceding games. This type of discrepancy (20+ FTs in the 4th) never happens to other teams, and yet the Lakers had two in less than 10 years, BOTH coming in games they were getting eliminated.

This is really a disgrace to sports.

Monostradamus
12-19-2014, 10:31 AM

Motherfucker.

Kinda like Riley in 86? Letting Houston take yer cookie because he was too chickenshit to face Boston?

Thread
12-19-2014, 10:46 AM
Kinda like Riley in 86? Letting Houston take yer cookie because he was too chickenshit to face Boston?

No, not like that at all. This piss pot chickenshit won't submit his players to competition.

Motherfucker.

Thread
12-19-2014, 10:47 AM

Like your piss pot chickenshit coach refusing to submit his players to competition.

scanry
12-19-2014, 10:51 AM

Motherfucker.

You have nary room. Phil couldn't get a leash on one of his betas so he wrote a book about it. The next coach faked mental and physical exhaustion along with cancer to get out of that trainwreck.

100%duncan
12-19-2014, 10:52 AM
amb dropping truth nukes

ambchang
12-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Like your piss pot chickenshit coach refusing to submit his players to competition.

It took you a year and a half to come up with this?

Thread
12-19-2014, 10:54 AM
You have nary room. Phil couldn't get a leash on one of his betas so he wrote a book about it. The next coach faked mental and physical exhaustion along with cancer to get out of that trainwreck.

But, your piss pot chickenshit coach won't submit his players to competition.

Motherfucker.

scanry

So this is your new schtick now? Your old wrinkly ass couldn't come up with something better?

Thread
It took you a year and a half to come up with this?

& I'm formulating a TAINT. If this continues I'll lodge it.

Thread
12-19-2014, 10:55 AM
So this is your new schtick now? Your old wrinkly ass couldn't come up with something better?

+ I'm formulating a TAINT. And if this continues I'll lodge it.

scanry
12-19-2014, 10:56 AM
But, your piss pot chickenshit coach won't submit his players to competition.

Motherfucker.

Why do you care? More amo for Kool & your Vietnam ducking old ass.

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:00 AM
Why do you care? More amo for Kool & your Vietnam ducking old ass.

Because you ain't gettin' away it.

No---fuckin'---way.

DeadlyDynasty
12-19-2014, 11:04 AM
:lolLook how worked up ambchang gets over this...such a lovable lil slope

ambchang
12-19-2014, 11:08 AM
& I'm formulating a TAINT. If this continues I'll lodge it.

Promises promises.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Because you ain't gettin' away it.

No---fuckin'---way.

So you want us to grieve over a bunch of meaningless regular season games?

And the ticket Dale. Your old ass ain't getting outta that one.

ambchang
12-19-2014, 11:10 AM

UAdUcp8u3zQ

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Game 6 was purely embarrassing, and I am not talking about 2013.

Laker fans whine about the "treatment" they got in Game 5, but that was nothing compared to literally having the Game 6 given to them. Those FTs in the 4th lowlighted by Bibby fouling Kobe's elbow just flushed the entire league's reputation down the drain.

The league was still grasping the power of the internet back then, and never realized technology sites like Youtube and Facebook are all looming. They never realized that people will be sharing those videos around the league ad nauseum over the next decade, something that wasn't possible during the Jordan days.

This is akin to the Suns shooting 64 FTs in a game to go to the Finals against the much anticipated finals against the Bulls. The league had ALL the incentive to get the Suns to the Finals, and come hell or high water they will do it, so they gave the Suns 64 FTs.

Then of course, there is the DWade FT parade in the 2006 Finals. Dirk has two rings in my eyes. I don't care what every body says, but that was a blatant middle finger Stern gave Cuban for the years of whining he did. Cuban learned his lessons, muzzled himself, and finally manage to win a ring fair and square in 2011.

Finally, people forget about the things like the Lakers shooting 32% from the field and STILL winning a game 7 because they had a 37 to 17 FT advantage in a Game 7 of the NBA finals, including 20 in the fourth quarter alone. Think about it, the Lakers shot more FTs in the 4th quarter than the Celtics did in the entire game, when the two teams were relatively even in the 6 preceding games. This type of discrepancy (20+ FTs in the 4th) never happens to other teams, and yet the Lakers had two in less than 10 years, BOTH coming in games they were getting eliminated.

Boo fucking hoo you weak-minded shrimp dick chink.

The Lakers shot 0 freethrows in a second half of a Finals game against the Magic, who shot 20 more than them, and they still won. And NOBODY ever cried about it. So many teams have overcome being on the short end of a free throw disparity. The Kings had a lot of chances to finally see off the Lakers in their home floor and what do they do? They choked it away. Because they are mental midgets. The Lakers did what they had to do and closed them out in Game 7. The stuff champions are made of.

But let's blame it on the "the Lakers rigged Game 6 that's why the Kings lost" narrative. This is like the Portland Trail Blazers complaining about the officiating in Game 7 of the 2000 Western Conference Finals when they shot themselves in the foot by missing 15 straight shots in the fourth quarter. You don't do that in a fourth quarter of a Game 7 and expect to win.

Nobody would've cried foul had the Kings won the game despite the freethrow advantage of the Lakers. But because they lost, everyone just lost their minds and thought that the NBA and the Lakers connived to rig the series. You weak minded faggots are so full of shit. Wipe them off your mouths.

Fact: Only pussies and assholes blame the officiating.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:12 AM

If only Kobe had hired him to write his memoirs.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Vutton Quatro falling for that. :lol

100%duncan
12-19-2014, 11:16 AM
^:lol

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Vutton Quatro falling for that. :lol

Well I could say that I was just trolling as well. :lmao

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 11:30 AM
People are so focused on game 6 completely forgetting that throughout the entire series, the FT disparity has existed and not in favor of the Lakers for one.

The Kings shot a Jarring 38-25 FT Advantage in Game 2.

The Kings had more FTA in the series (204) against the Lakers (185), this with Adelman purposely putting Shaq on the line :lol

The Kings shot 53% at the line in Game 7 (14/33), had they shot their series average, they could've won the series, easily.

42% of the FT's attempted by the Lakers in Game 6 were from Shaq. Edelman, did his hack-a-Shaq thing but it backfired, with Shaq miraculously cononverting 13/17. :lol

I understand the game 6 officiating was rough, but you can;t claim the Kings deserved to win the series when it was more of a monumental collapse on their end.

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 11:32 AM
People are so focused on game 6 completely forgetting that throughout the entire series, the FT disparity has existed and not in favor of the Lakers for one.

The Kings had more FTA in the series (204) against the Lakers (185), this with Adelman purposely putting Shaq on the line :lol

The Kings shot 53% at the line in Game 7 (14/33), had they shot their series average, they could've won the series, easily.

42% of the FT's attempted by the Lakers in Game 6 were from Shaq. Edelman, did his hack-a-Shaq thing but it backfired, with Shaq miraculously cononverting 13/17. :lol

I understand the game 6 officiating was rough, but you can;t claim the Kings deserved to win the series when it was more of a monumental collapse on their end.
Don't believe the statistics and the epic choke job of the Kings in Game 7. They rigged it so the Lakers could win the series tbh

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:34 AM

They put their faith not in themselves but in the officiating. Just like Dallas & Utah had done in the '80's. These teams, these organizations sat down and made that considered decision. And each one, in turn was held to account.

I've no sympathy for them.

Mr Bones
12-19-2014, 11:34 AM
I've noticed that every NBA conspiracy theorist points to games where his favorite team lost or a disliked team won. It's almost always emotion based. That Sac/Laker was officiated badly, but because officials are faulty human beings and homers, just like almost all fans. The idea that Stern actually met with and ordered the officials to call the game one way in favor of one team is ridiculous.

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 11:37 AM
I've noticed that every NBA conspiracy theorist points to games where his favorite team lost or a disliked team won. It's almost always emotion based. That Sac/Laker was officiated badly, but because officials are faulty human beings and homers, just like almost all fans. The idea that Stern actually met and ordered the officials to call the game one way in favor of one team is ridiculous.

It's like the 2007 series between PHX and SA. Okay I am guilty of mocking the Horry clothesline as "a cheating move" by the Spurs but in reality that won or lost both teams nothing. Phoenix came home with a 2-2 tie and thought that the home emotion and outcry from the Horry hit were enough to carry them to victory. They didn't execute enough and they lost.

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:41 AM
They put their faith not in themselves but in the officiating. Just like Dallas & Utah had done in the '80's. These teams, these organizations sat down and made that considered decision. And each one, in turn was held to account.

I've no sympathy for them.

& I'll continue:::When The Cubes came to the table in '11 he did not make that mistake. He didn't climb into bed with the officiating as his Carter Mavs had. No. He wasn't a fool. He was a calculating bastard who had watched the landscape, learned his lessons, kept his fuckin' mouth shut and when the Lakers "came to town" he pulled the trap door---sent his people to cut Gasol from the herd, isolate him then destroy him. Gee, really? No, Cuban wasn't the fool, he was the sage. You know who the fool was? Phil. Boston had told him once in '08, then again in '10, but, Phil knew better.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Very reminiscent of the 2006 Sea/Pit SB tbh. I remember the Seahawks fanbase just couldn't get over the loss and took the easy route and blamed the refs.

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:42 AM
So you want us to grieve over a bunch of meaningless regular season games?

And the ticket Dale. Your old ass ain't getting outta that one.

Fine, you do the ticket. Me? I'm doing your piss pot chickenshit coach.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:45 AM
& I'll continue:::When The Cubes came to the table in '11 he did not make that mistake. He didn't climb into bed with the officiating as his Carter Mavs had. No. He wasn't a fool. He was a calculating bastard who had watched the landscape, learned his lessons, kept his fuckin' mouth shut and when the Lakers "came to town" he pulled the trap door---sent his people to cut Gasol from the herd, isolate him then destroy him. Gee, really? No, Cuban wasn't the fool, he was the sage. You know who the fool was? Phil. Boston had told him once in '08, then again in '10, but, Phil knew better.

What are you ramblings about Cuban? Dirk told the fat fuck to sit his ass down before the playoffs began. It wasn't about Gasol, Phil or Kobe, it was Dirk you asshole.

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 11:46 AM

They should have done one on the 1997 draft. They should also pull David Robinson's 1996 medical records. Fuck HIPAA. :downspin:

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:48 AM
They should have done one on the 1997 draft. They should also pull David Robinson's 1996 medical records. Fuck HIPAA. :downspin:

Look at this puto. :lol

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:48 AM
What are you ramblings about Cuban? Dirk told the fat fuck to sit his ass down before the playoffs began. It wasn't about Gasol, Phil or Kobe, it was Dirk you asshole.

No. Dirk & Chandler hustled Gasol's bustle to the rocks and left him there.

That was Cuban. He didn't parlay, or canvass the officiating. He knew better. He'd seen what Boston had done to Gasol in '08 & again '10.

& he waited.

scanry
12-19-2014, 11:53 AM
No. Dirk & Chandler hustled Gasol's bustle to the rocks and left him there.

That was Cuban. He didn't parlay, or canvass the officiating. He knew better. He'd seen what Boston had done to Gasol in '08 & again '10.

& he waited.

Don't fucking Gasol us you asshole. Your boy is light 2 chips without MVPau.

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 11:58 AM

Pau would have nothing to show for without Kobe, and he'd still probably be winless in the playoffs. The trade worked for the two of them with the both coming out of it with something better

Thread
12-19-2014, 11:58 AM

Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game unless Kobe held his hand. Shit, he and Nash were gonna show the world how to do it without Kobe. Sure. You ran the fuckin' table on 'em. Beat 'em flat.

Big shots.

ambchang
12-19-2014, 12:01 PM

The Lakers shot 0 freethrows in a second half of a Finals game against the Magic, who shot 20 more than them, and they still won. And NOBODY ever cried about it. So many teams have overcome being on the short end of a free throw disparity. The Kings had a lot of chances to finally see off the Lakers in their home floor and what do they do? They choked it away. Because they are mental midgets. The Lakers did what they had to do and closed them out in Game 7. The stuff champions are made of.

I didn't mean to touch a nerve, for a second, I thought I was insulting your deceased mother.

But Magic was severely outmatched in the series, so whether they shot 20 more FTs or not wouldn't change the results.

Besides, which game are you talking about?

Game 1: Magic shot 15 FTA in the second half, Lakers 16
Game 2: 18 and 12 in the 2nd half, 1 and 9 in OT
Game 3: 20 and 17
Game 4: 19 and 7 in the 2nd half, 2 and 2 in OT. This is probably the game you are referring to, despite the fact that the Lakers were up 2-1, and league was clearly trying to extend the series instead of gift-wrapping the series to the Magic.
Game 5: 8 and 16, though a lot of those Laker FTs came during garbage time.

But let's blame it on the "the Lakers rigged Game 6 that's why the Kings lost" narrative. This is like the Portland Trail Blazers complaining about the officiating in Game 7 of the 2000 NBA Finals when they shot themselves in the foot by missing 15 straight shots in the fourth quarter. You don't do that in a fourth quarter of a Game 7 and expect to win.

And thanks for reminding me about that Blazers atrocity. Another game the Lakers outshot their opponents by a WIDE margin at the FT line in the 4th quarter of an elimination game. Every thought the Blazers missed those 15 straight shots because they were being constantly fouled with no FTs? I guess that actually makes THREE games in a decade the Lakers got these suspiciously lopsided officiated games in the playoffs during elimination, when it's so tough to even find one for any other team.

Nobody would've cried foul had the Kings won the game despite the freethrow advantage of the Lakers. But because they lost, everyone just lost their minds and thought that the NBA and the Lakers connived to rig the series. You weak minded faggots are so full of shit. Wipe them off your mouths.

Fact: Only pussies and assholes blame the officiating.

You think what you like to think, the numbers are on the table, and it is suspicious that the Lakers kept being on the right side of the fence in these situations. It's like these convenience store owners who kept winning these lottery tickets, after a while, you start to wonder.

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Look at this puto. :lol:lol

ambchang
12-19-2014, 12:04 PM

Don't believe the statistics and the epic choke job of the Kings in Game 7. They rigged it so the Lakers could win the series tbh

I am shocked neither of you supposed Laker fans saw that game.

:lol Bibby's face fouling Kobe's elbow on an inbounds pass, giving Kobe two FTs to ice the game.

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 12:06 PM

"MVPau" = :lmao-16...you know the rest s:loln

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 12:08 PM
I am shocked neither of you supposed Laker fans saw that game.

Yea, i didn't watch the series. Im sure that's it.

ambchang
12-19-2014, 12:11 PM

At least he made the playoffs during his prime.

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 12:13 PM
At least he made the playoffs during his prime.Shouldn't you be eating some barbecued German Shepards? :rollin :lmao :rollin

scanry
12-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Pau would have nothing to show for without Kobe, and he'd still probably be winless in the playoffs. The trade worked for the two of them with the both coming out of it with something better

Wake us up when he wins a playoff series without Shaq/Pau.

ambchang
12-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Shouldn't you be eating some barbecued German Shepards? :rollin :lmao :rollin

German Sheppards aren't for consumption, and dogs are not generally bbqed, they are mostly cooked in a pot, like a brew.

Now let's go out and eat some burgers and fries so that we can all have 35% body fat and weight 280lbs.

Thread
12-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Wake us up when he wins a playoff series without Shaq/Pau.

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

scanry
12-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game unless Kobe held his hand. Shit, he and Nash were gonna show the world how to do it without Kobe. Sure. You ran the fuckin' table on 'em. Beat 'em flat.

Big shots.

Nothing bad in getting swept against this generation's best player tbh. Your boy never made it out the first round and fucking lost to career losers in Amare & Nash in the process. Fucking despicable.

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 12:33 PM
German Sheppards aren't for consumption, and dogs are not generally bbqed, they are mostly cooked in a pot, like a brew.

Spoken like a true gook:lmao

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 12:33 PM

Big shots.

Thread

midnightpulp
12-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Rigged or not, I have no sympathy for a team that blows a 20 point lead and would rather back tap a rebound than grab it (Game 4) and then misses 14 freethrows on their home floor.

The Kings dug their own grave in that series.

lefty
12-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Well MVpau needed a good sidekick

And he got a good beta in Kirby

AlexJones
12-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Gimme a 30-for-30 on Deeks' murder of his father and subsequent baseball career.

Thread
12-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Nothing bad in getting swept against this generation's best player tbh.

Shit, that faggot motherfucker was made to give 1 back because he couldn't keep his pseudo wife's mouth shut, A...and he couldn't solve a semi retired shrimp, B.

ambchang
12-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Spoken like a true gook:lmao

One of the great Filipino dishes, you should know.

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 01:10 PM

:lmao btw

RsxPiimp
12-19-2014, 01:13 PM
One of the great Filipino dishes, you should know.

You're an asshole :lol

Thread
12-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Well MVpau needed a good sidekick

And he got a good beta in Kirby

The motherfucker couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took his ass in & held his fuckin' hand. Then proceeded to let Perkins use him like a $3 whore, not once but twice, then let a fuckin' kraut do him likewise.

midnightpulp
12-19-2014, 01:23 PM
The motherfucker couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took his ass in & held his fuckin' hand. Then proceeded to let Perkins use him like a $3 whore, not once but twice, then let a fuckin' kraut do him likewise.

Kobe's hands aren't clean in that regard, either.

Kobe let a turtle headed niqqer use him like paper target at the shooting range. And on the other side, he let that ex-Sun Kidd ball gag him and use him like a West Hollywood John.

midnightpulp
12-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Shit, that faggot motherfucker was made to give 1 back because he couldn't keep his pseudo wife's mouth shut, A...and he couldn't solve a semi retired shrimp, B.

Kobe gave back 1 because he couldn't keep 'Nessa from wanting to play squaw to Karl Malone's cowboy.

Thread
12-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Kobe gave back 1 because he couldn't keep 'Nessa from wanting to play squaw to Karl Malone's cowboy.

There you go again making me not want to converse with you.

Thread
12-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Kobe's hands aren't clean in that regard, either.

Kobe let a turtle headed niqqer use him like paper target at the shooting range. And on the other side, he let that ex-Sun Kidd ball gag him and use him like a West Hollywood John.

But, he never gave 1 back like Duncan. You have that particular shit sandwich all to yourself. Chow.

midnightpulp
12-19-2014, 01:50 PM
There you go again making me not want to converse with you.

You deny the tryst twixt Vanessa and Karl?

Infinite_limit
12-19-2014, 01:55 PM
It's already been made. One of the finest YouTube documentaries I ever came across

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdOe4IxIvo0&list=PL12937C17EDE346DE

UZER
12-19-2014, 03:00 PM
"How many fouls does Shaq have?"

- nba ref to scorers table before announcing who the next foul is on.

daslicer
12-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Would be an awesome 30 for 30 but unfortunately it will never happen.

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 05:14 PM

What about sweet and sour Chihuahua? BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA? :rollin :lmao :rollin

unforeseen
12-19-2014, 05:55 PM

Juan Pablo with the rare goods :lol

LkrFan
12-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Juan Pablo with the rare goods :lol:lol

Budkin
12-19-2014, 06:27 PM
The sound of that fuckin' horn as Horry's shot comes in is absolutely riveting:::

iYQDsZljAOY

It was quite the assist from Divac.

Venti Quattro
12-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Rigged or not, I have no sympathy for a team that blows a 20 point lead and would rather back tap a rebound than grab it (Game 4) and then misses 14 freethrows on their home floor.

The Kings dug their own grave in that series.

ding ding ding

Over the course of a 7-game series, there would be bad officiating on both sides of the match-up. When it all comes down, player execution and coaching decide the series. Not officiating. Refs are not infallible; they can make critical mistakes but great players and great teams rise through these irregularities.

:lmao that Peja airball

:lmao the Kings choking freethrow attempts away at home

But still, it is :cry :cry the greatest tragedy in sport :cry :cry and people who died from hooliganism in sport hold no candle to a *rigged* game.

AlexJones
12-19-2014, 07:51 PM
That "Kings did themselves in!!" argument makes no sense. If fairly officiated the series would've been over before the Kings could choke in a game 7.

ambchang
12-20-2014, 12:53 AM
What about sweet and sour Chihuahua? BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA? :rollin :lmao :rollin

You acting like you think eating dogs is disgusting when you don't have a problem stuffing your arteries with grease.

300lb Americans :lol

Infinite_limit
12-20-2014, 01:26 AM
No foul

http://northeastcollegehoops.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/kobe-bryant-game-6-2002.jpg

Johnny RIngo
12-20-2014, 01:52 AM

Strangely enough, the Lakers also got jobbed that year. Suns went into the '93 post-season playing the 8th seeded Lakers in the first round. Phoenix went down 0-2 in the first two games. Had to come from behind to tie the series up. The deciding game 5 came down to a questionable non-call where it looked like Barkley committed offensive interference on a Dan Majerle three. The league REAALLLY wanted a Jordan-Barkley matchup in the Finals so they made sure it happened no matter what. Stern never did give a shit about who the best team was - he just wanted to showcase the most starpower,

HI-FI
12-20-2014, 01:52 AM
major respect for Rock if he pulled this off but no way ESPN will touch it, they're business partners after all with the NBA. ambchang dropping nuclear truth bombs as usual on this topic.

Too bad social media and streaming services weren't in full bloom back then, but least the chance of it happening again are lessened. Lakers are the cash cow, and like how Stern went overboard in protecting DK, he had to do the same for a sociopath.

lefty
12-20-2014, 02:17 AM
Would be an awesome 30 for 30 but unfortunately it will never happen.
In the Pistons documentary, the players didnt even mention that the rules were changed to help Dad Killer in 1991, it's like the NBA had them at gunpoint :lol

Infinite_limit
12-20-2014, 02:22 AM
Strangely enough, the Lakers also got jobbed that year. Suns went into the '93 post-season playing the 8th seeded Lakers in the first round. Phoenix went down 0-2 in the first two games. Had to come from behind to tie the series up. The deciding game 5 came down to a questionable non-call where it looked like Barkley committed offensive interference on a Dan Majerle three. The league REAALLLY wanted a Jordan-Barkley matchup in the Finals so they made sure it happened no matter what. Stern never did give a shit about who the best team was - he just wanted to showcase the most starpower,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE3PZtxsiQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzptZmvVGk

lefty
12-20-2014, 02:53 AM
Also game 7 between Suns and Sonics in 93 ... Suns shot almost 50 FT's in that game :lmao

But more interesting: a questionable call at the end of a tight game 7 between Sonics and Rockets the same year; NBA knew the Rockets would have c-stomped the Suns tbh, not the Finals Stern wanted :lol

Not to mention Houston could have beaten Chicago tbh

Infinite_limit
12-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Also game 7 between Suns and Sonics in 93 ... Suns shot almost 50 FT's in that game :lmao

But more interesting: a questionable call at the end of a tight game 7 between Sonics and Rockets the same year; NBA knew the Rockets would have c-stomped the Suns tbh, not the Finals Stern wanted :lol

Not this again

lefty
12-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Not this again
sorry :D

LkrFan
12-20-2014, 10:31 AM
You acting like you think eating dogs is disgusting when you don't have a problem stuffing your arteries with grease.

300lb Americans :lol
Eating dogs IS disgusting and ILLEGAL in America you shortass shit for brains bastard. I'mma report your Rice a Roni eating ass to PETA! :ihit

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Eating dogs IS disgusting and ILLEGAL in America you shortass shit for brains bastard. I'mma report your Rice a Roni eating ass to PETA! :ihit
PETA will redirect your complaint to la migra, who will then escort your border-hopping ass back to your home country, Carlito. :downspin:

LkrFan
12-20-2014, 11:30 AM
PETA will redirect your complaint to la migra, who will then escort your border-hopping ass back to your home country, Carlito. :downspin:
:lol

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Thread is entertaining, and I don't mean the poster.

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:43 AM
^I'll just bet you don't.

DMC
12-20-2014, 11:52 AM

Motherfucker.

Yet still not chasing a lottery pick.

LkrFan
12-20-2014, 11:54 AM
WTF ambchang? I don't know why you ate Old Yeller after he died. That's some bullshit s:loln. Since I can't convince your gold-plated chopstick eating ass to stop that shit, maybe you should open up a restaurant and sell that shiiiiiiiiiiit. :lmao For 10 pesos, I could help you with the naming rights:

How about Roscoe's Doggy and Waffles? N:lol? What about Whatad:lolgBurger? How bout International House of D:lolg-flavored Pancakes? :lmao

Let's help the li'l 4'7" homie ST. Any other suggestions? :downspin:

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Yet still not chasing a lottery pick.

He's a piss pot chickenshit, D.

DMC
12-20-2014, 12:05 PM
He's a piss pot chickenshit, D.

How can you say a champion didn't compete? He just didn't play the NBA's way. He did it his way. That's having your cake and eating it too.

Thread
12-20-2014, 12:07 PM
How can you say a champion didn't compete? He just didn't play the NBA's way. He did it his way. That's having your cake and eating it too.

No, it's piss pot & it's chickenshit and if it continues I'm lodging a TAINT.

djohn2oo8
12-20-2014, 12:11 PM
WTF ambchang (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=986)? I don't know why you ate Old Yeller after he died. That's some bullshit s:loln. Since I can't convince your gold-plated chopstick eating ass to stop that shit, maybe you should open up a restaurant and sell that shiiiiiiiiiiit. :lmao For 10 pesos, I could help you with the naming rights:

How about Roscoe's Doggy and Waffles? N:lol? What about Whatad:lolgBurger? How bout International House of D:lolg-flavored Pancakes? :lmao

You fell for it Pablo

DMC
12-20-2014, 12:16 PM
No, it's piss pot & it's chickenshit and if it continues I'm lodging a TAINT.
I think you have something lodged in your taint now.

On one hand your team is tanking for it's 2nd straight year, and you're here boasting about a shitty 3rd place scoring mark for your star player. On the other hand you're bitching about a defending champion not playing it's best players during meaningless games, the same team that hasn't missed the playoffs since Clinton was in office, the same playoffs that your team seems to think is a mythological thing.

Thread
12-20-2014, 12:18 PM
I think you have something lodged in your taint now.

On one hand your team is tanking for it's 2nd straight year, and you're here boasting about a shitty 3rd place scoring mark for your star player. On the other hand you're bitching about a defending champion not playing it's best players during meaningless games, the same team that hasn't missed the playoffs since Clinton was in office, the same playoffs that your team seems to think is a mythological thing.

If it continues I'm lodging a TAINT. And nothing is going to stop me.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2014, 12:24 PM
^

It never ends.

sook
12-20-2014, 12:25 PM

preach the truth brotha', its amazing how many people don't already know it.

LkrFan
12-20-2014, 12:28 PM
You fell for it Pablo:lol

unleashbaynes
12-20-2014, 01:12 PM
there's sketchy calls in any playoff series. maybe if the kings didn't choke like the chokers they were things coulda been different. instead we had to wait a year for Duncan to do the deed himself.

DMC
12-20-2014, 03:24 PM
If it continues I'm lodging a TAINT. And nothing is going to stop me.
Forever with the shitty trend starting shtick. You don't even talk basketball, just self promote. Somewhere there's a closet door and a belt with your name on it.

Thread
12-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Forever with the shitty trend starting shtick. You don't even talk basketball, just self promote. Somewhere there's a closet door and a belt with your name on it.

Don't tease me, motherfucker.

ambchang
12-20-2014, 05:30 PM

Like US is the standard of culinary ethics. :lol

ambchang
12-21-2014, 03:14 PM
WTF ambchang? I don't know why you ate Old Yeller after he died. That's some bullshit s:loln. Since I can't convince your gold-plated chopstick eating ass to stop that shit, maybe you should open up a restaurant and sell that shiiiiiiiiiiit. :lmao For 10 pesos, I could help you with the naming rights:

Being knowledgeable about something doesn't mean I have done it before. That's a pretty big jump in logic.