12-19-2014, 11:15 PM
:flag:

Malik Hairston
12-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Are you proud of Manu, tbh?..

Seventyniner
12-19-2014, 11:17 PM

Hard to tell when he has to play PG for nearly all of his minutes.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2014, 11:17 PM

Shoulder2shoulder.

Manu 4ever da GAWD. :worthy:

Malik Hairston
12-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Hard to tell when he has to play PG for nearly all of his minutes.

:lol I love Manu and haven't criticized him, at all..

OP loves Manu and hates Duncan, though, so funny timing..

testies
12-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Manu is tired from carrying Duncan and Parker in last 5 years

plus his head is not all in there, with Spurs rewarding #5 by not letting him have a farewell to his Argentinean family in WorldCup FIBA

mexicanjunior
12-19-2014, 11:19 PM
This team is garbage...they need to tank this season ASAP

spurtech09
12-19-2014, 11:20 PM
This team is garbage...they need to tank this season ASAPcliff jumper

ElNono
12-19-2014, 11:24 PM
really proud, tbh... taking top 2 West teams to triple OT while extremely shorthanded... can't wait to get whole, we should be killing teams...

BillMc
12-19-2014, 11:28 PM
really proud, tbh... taking top 2 West teams to triple OT while extremely shorthanded... can't wait to get whole, we should be killing teams...

This.

Seventyniner
12-19-2014, 11:29 PM

Agreed. If any one of four bailout/tapout triples don't fall the Spurs at least split these games. Or any other combination of crazy shit.

RD2191
12-19-2014, 11:30 PM
This team is garbage...they need to tank this season ASAP

midnightpulp
12-19-2014, 11:32 PM

Blazers are shorthanded, too.

:cry Moral Victories

Here's an idea:

Maybe we'd actually get a real win if Manu could make a freethrow or not turn the ball over in crunch time.

mexicanjunior
12-19-2014, 11:32 PM
These last 2 games have just been regular season retellings of Game 6 all over again. The most anti-clutch and creative ways to blow games that you can imagine...

hater
12-19-2014, 11:33 PM
I blame Evita and the coaching crew for keeping him in the game. He was obviously done by end of 4th quarter.

I blame that bitch coach we got IMO

ElNono
12-19-2014, 11:35 PM

Here's an idea:

Maybe we'd actually get a real win if Manu could make a freethrow or not turn the ball over in crunch time.

If you don't want Manu to be making plays in the clutch with the game on the line, you should be wanting all the other guys back too, tbh...

Ultimately, it's not Gino calling his own number, Pop is the guy that gives him the ball... doubt that's gonna change...

DesignatedT
12-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Manu has given it his all out there. Sure, he's made some frustrating plays but he's being put in a position he should not have to be put in at this point in his career. People disrespecting him after watching him lay it on the line aren't true Spurs fans. Manu is 38 and doing his best while Tony and Leonard; who were supposed to be our work horses this year are in suits.

hitmantb
12-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Manu has given it his all out there. Sure, he's made some frustrating plays but he's being put in a position he should not have to be put in at this point in his career. People disrespecting him after watching him lay it on the line aren't true Spurs fans. Manu is 38 and doing his best while Tony and Leonard; who were supposed to be our work horses this year are in suits.

This, Manu is doing a ton of PG duty and trying to create. He just has nothing left in the tank.

It is a miracle Spurs without Parker/Leonard/Mills took two of the best teams to back-to-back triple OT's. They just ran out of gas tonight, not to mention the incredibly annoying calls.

Look at Memphis tonight, completely flat, lost to the Bulls, that is what triple OT does to you.

Throw tomorrow's game, get good rest, it is a long season. Team as a whole is very worn out from back-to-back NBA finals. Spurs will need a bit of luck like they did last year with Ibaka injury, while avoiding injury themselves to repeat. They may have used up all of their luck last season which is perfectly OK.

Just enjoy this as a bonus season guys, Duncan is supposed to be retired by now.

Budkin
12-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Not one single game played with the full team tbh.

sammy
12-19-2014, 11:52 PM

Agreed! These teams are nothing as the Spurs short handed with injuries & taking them to triple OT! Theses teams Memphis & Portland are not championship teams! Very proud of the Spurs!

tmtcsc
12-20-2014, 12:00 AM
I came in here to say the same thing. Extremely proud of this team and the fight they have shown to compete and win. I don't believe in luck, shit just happens one way or the other. The schedule and opponents are brutal right now and we have two former Finals MVPs out of the line-up. Once they get healthy they will be fine. Payback will come when it counts.

timtonymanu
12-20-2014, 12:02 AM

Portland isn't missing a Finals MVP though.

marinoman
12-20-2014, 12:03 AM
No joke, part of me thinks these losses are good. As mad/disappointed we are, how do you think ultra-competitive NBA athletes feel? Especially in the playoffs (When games actually matter) they are gonna have a fire lit under their ass, pop wont have to say shit. I think slowly but surely we'll get healthy, stop playing disinterested, stagnant on O at times and turn it on. Yes I believe championship teams that have been there done that, can turn it on.

Back-to-back champions LOOM

Malik Hairston
12-20-2014, 12:05 AM
Did anybody watch the Grizzlies game tonight?

They got dominated, wire-to-wire, @ home, by a Bulls team without Rose/Gibson..

That's what 3-OTs does to you..

Spurs still choked, can't deny that, they shouldn't be losing these games(not to mention the embarrassing, crucial missed calls on Gasol and Aldridge), but it doesn't mean anything for the long run..

Johnny RIngo
12-20-2014, 12:05 AM
Proud of the team.

Disappointed in the the front office however. 2014 off-season looking to be just as bad(or worse) than the 2007 off-season. Didn't use the MLE to bring in any impact players(needed a backup wing and another backup guard) and neglected to dump all the D-Leaguers like Daye and Ayres. Not looking to trade Belinelli was also a mistake. So much dead weight on this roster.

Harry Callahan
12-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Manu cannot be out there for major minutes night after night anymore. Part of his struggles is the lack of guard depth in the first quarter of the season.

The players have to get back out there and play together - including Patty Mills.

Monkeys like Lillard are hurting us badly right now with the lack of great team defense at times.

There is great effort out there by the Spurs, but three of their most athletic players did not play tonight. It makes a difference.

I wish the Spurs could protest the results of that game with the totally blown ball out of bounds by Aldridge. It was an obvious call and the ref saw it and didn't call it. The replay stuff was BS too. Selective enforcement.

spurtech09
12-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Did anybody watch the Grizzlies game tonight?

They got dominated, wire-to-wire, @ home, by a Bulls team without Rose/Gibson..

That's what 3-OTs does to you..lol

Spurs still choked, can't deny that, they shouldn't be losing these games(not to mention the embarrassing, crucial missed calls on Gasol and Aldridge), but it doesn't mean anything for the long run..

Buddy Mignon
12-20-2014, 12:09 AM
:flag:

Proud of what? The 8th seed?

BillMc
12-20-2014, 12:10 AM
Even if by some chance we end up the seventh or eighth seed, I like our chances against Golden State or Memphis. Not too worried as long as we're healthy.

Mugen
12-20-2014, 12:11 AM
Very proud. Was in tears all game tbh.

Harry Callahan
12-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Proud of what? The 8th seed?

Hey faggot, which team is your favorite? Its not the Spurs obviously you lying sack of crap.

Sean Cagney
12-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Damn right my man, damn right! I agree with you 100%.
Hey faggot, which team is your favorite. Its not the Spurs obviously you lying sack of crap.
He is a Gayker fan, like they are going anywhere the next few years. I guess he is proud of KOBE and his 25PPG being most of them are just Kobe fans.

timtonymanu
This team is going to be a beast when healthy. Just have to hope it happens. Let the Grizzlies/Blazers enjoy their regular season wins. It won't mean jack shit if the Spurs get healthy.

intlspurshk
Front office should do something to trade for a better PF. Relying on Bonner is crazy. At least trade for Brandon Bass or Brandon Wright. Duncan can't play so long for the remaining season

Sean Cagney
12-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Front office should do something to trade for a better PF. Relying on Bonner is crazy. At least trade for Brandon Bass or Brandon Wright. Duncan can't play so long for the remaining season

I had it with Bonner years ago, unfortunately he is getting minutes again as if Pop did not learn from the last few years but injuries have forced that IMO. Him in his role the last two years would be welcome soon, glued to the bench barring a matchup problem otherwise he sits. No need to do this Bonner thing again from 011 or so knowing it NEVER worked. He is a situational player only, period end of story. I agree on Tim too, he can't put in these minutes as great as he is at his age.
Even if by some chance we end up the seventh or eighth seed, I like our chances against Golden State or Memphis. Not too worried as long as we're healthy.

They will not be a 7th or 8th SEED IMO, still well over half the year left and they are not that far off from moving up. I feel they get a top 5 seed when it is all said and done and maybe HC in round one.