PDA

View Full Version : Enrique

FkLA
12-20-2014, 12:27 AM
40 year old Ginobili is out there playing to exhaustion having to shoulder playmaking duties for the second unit. 45 year old Duncan has to rewind back the clock and have a 4 down offense run through him with the first unit. Meanwhile Enrique is taking weeks off with a sore asscheek.

Does this infuriate anyone else tbh ?

UZER
12-20-2014, 12:29 AM
:lol true

Johnny RIngo
12-20-2014, 12:30 AM
You think it's bad this season? TP's planning on playing for France this summer. He already looks horrible with a year off. Imagine him coming into next year after playing international ball all summer.

He's robbing the Spurs with his current contract - going to make $56 million over the next four years while hardly contributing at all for the team.

midnightpulp
12-20-2014, 12:31 AM
I agree with this, too. But just because Enrique is a pussy doesn't absolve Manu of his boneheadedness and missed FTs. I understand the toll it's taking on him, but some of his TOs are head-scratchingly stupid.

testies
12-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Everyone has a value. Enrique hits midrange jumpers that are Blazerkillers

UZER
12-20-2014, 12:36 AM
I agree with this, too. But just because Enrique is a pussy doesn't absolve Manu of his boneheadedness and missed FTs. I understand the toll it's taking on him, but some of his TOs are head-scratchingly stupid.

I'm tired of his ass having mind boggling stupid turnovers that you see in an 8th grade game. Inexcusable, regardless of what he's done in the past.

HI-FI
12-20-2014, 12:41 AM
yeah, it infuriates me to see him looking smug and sullen on the bench as usual while Duncan is giving it his all. I wish Duncan could hang around forever to offset TP's lack of leadership.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 12:47 AM
If this were 2005 I'd be mad at Manu but I can't bring myself to be mad at him in 2015. It's pretty unreasonable to expect him to shoulder primary playmaking duties for a championship contender at his age. It's obviously taking a toll on his body, he looked spent in the OTs. I admire the fact that he's out there fighting though even if he is coming up short. It reminds why I always preferred him over the guy sitting out with a sore asscheek.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 03:40 AM
40 year old Ginobili is out there playing to exhaustion having to shoulder playmaking duties for the second unit. 45 year old Duncan has to rewind back the clock and have a 4 down offense run through him with the first unit. Meanwhile Enrique is taking weeks off with a sore asscheek.

Great Post..

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 03:52 AM

If you want to be taken seriously, you should stop with the tongue-in-cheek posts. I'm pretty sure Parker would play if he could but, it's not his call to make. Parker will play when Pop tells him he can play and not a second sooner. Sorry if that cramps your style.

hyhy
12-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Parker for rondo

EVAY
12-20-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm impressed that Parker is so important to this team that he is responsible for its losses when he plays and responsible for its losses when he doesn't play.

resistanze
12-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Retarded post. Is there any 32 year old in NBA history with more mileage than Parker?

Manu played half a season when he was 31. Let's blame him for injuries too.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Retarded post. Is there any 32 year old in NBA history with more mileage than Parker?

Shhhhhh :lol

sammy
12-20-2014, 10:00 AM
If this were 2005 I'd be mad at Manu but I can't bring myself to be mad at him in 2015. It's pretty unreasonable to expect him to shoulder primary playmaking duties for a championship contender at his age. It's obviously taking a toll on his body, he looked spent in the OTs. I admire the fact that he's out there fighting though even if he is coming up short. It reminds why I always preferred him over the guy sitting out with a sore asscheek.

Agreed! Timmy & Manu playing over 40 minutes in these last triple OT games! They looked tired!

r0drig0lac
12-20-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm impressed that Parker is so important to this team that he is responsible for its losses when he plays and responsible for its losses when he doesn't play.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

exstatic
12-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Exactly.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 12:42 PM

Not gonna name names, but Gino used to get bitched at for being "made of glass" all the time...

FkLA
12-20-2014, 12:51 PM

He's responsible for our older guys wearing down. He should be carrying them during the regular season not the other way around. If it was a legit injury like Patty, Kawhi or any of the many injuries Manu has had in the past then cool. But his 'injuries' are soreness...as if 40 year old Timmy and Manu aren't sore after every game.

He's being a bitch and if we don't repeat it will be bc of his faggot ass tbh.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 12:59 PM
He's responsible for our older guys wearing down. He should be carrying them during the regular season not the other way around. If it was a legit injury like Patty, Kawhi or any of the many injuries Manu has had in the past then cool. But his 'injuries' are soreness...as if 40 year old Timmy and Manu aren't sore after every game.

He's being a bitch and if we don't repeat it will be bc of his faggot ass tbh.

We didn't repeat because he wanted FMVP in 2013..From telling the Heat how to Guard Green, forcing the ball out from Kawhi and Tim in games 6 and 7..

It was him or nothing..Green had it before game 6, Kawhi took over in game 6 even though Parker felt like he should take 45 shots despite being a negative, and Tim was going to win it after 7..But again Parker decides it's his.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Oh I'm sorry, he's gone from soreness to a mild asscheek strain now. :rolleyes

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:07 PM
:lol too much hate on Tony, tbh... I want him back and I want him healed, so if he needs more time, so be it... in the meantime, we're just going to have to accept that Cojo is a 3rd string PG, so we're going to have to make do with what TD and Manu can create for anybody else and live with the results...

FkLA
12-20-2014, 01:09 PM
We didn't repeat because he wanted FMVP in 2013..From telling the Heat how to Guard Green, forcing the ball out from Kawhi and Tim in games 6 and 7..

It was him or nothing..Green had it before game 6, Kawhi took over in game 6 even though Parker felt like he should take 45 shots despite being a negative, and Tim was going to win it after 7..But again Parker decides it's his.

:lol He tried his darnest in the 4th quarter of Game 5 last year too. That was vintage Enrique. I was cracking up at the desperate attempt bc I was certain Kawhi was getting it either way.

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 01:10 PM

Yet, who hit the game tying three and the go ahead hoop when nobody else could make a shot in game 6? If Leonard doesn't play matador defense on Lebron in the final minute of Game 7, Maybe the Spurs comeback to win.

Not to mention, Tony was injured after game two of the finals.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 01:14 PM

Does Enrique ever just struggle on his own? Seems like it's always just due to 'injuries'.

unleashbaynes
12-20-2014, 01:16 PM
hope to have him back soon. we need another playmaker right now.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:17 PM

I think Pop learned from that, and sat him out last playoffs when he was injured again... I think he realized that when he's hurt, his production really drops.

Every player is different, tbh, other guys play with a broken arm or a fracture in the leg and still produce... it's what it is...

weebo
12-20-2014, 01:17 PM
go suck more gravy out of manziel's pipe

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Does Enrique ever just struggle on his own? Seems like it's always just due to 'injuries'.

Sure, as does Leonard when he isn't complaining of achy hands , blurry vision or tooth aches. It's all relative, tbfh.

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 01:24 PM
I think Pop learned from that, and sat him out last playoffs when he was injured again... I think he realized that when he's hurt, his production really drops.

Every player is different, tbh, other guys play with a broken arm or a fracture in the leg and still produce... it's what it is...

I think Parker's pain threshold is pretty low. However, he doesn't complain about injuries, doesn't make excuses for them and wants to be out there.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 01:26 PM

They're not even real injuries. The reason his production drops is bc the level of competition increases dramatically (OKC and Miami). Funny how he's never hurting in the early rounds. He could take the challenge and accompanying struggles head on like Manu did in '13 but he's a little sulking faggot, so it's much more effective to just make up a fake injury for him.

:lol

FkLA
12-20-2014, 01:29 PM
go suck more gravy out of manziel's pipe

You ready for tomorrow's game, bro ?!?

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:30 PM
I think Parker's pain threshold is pretty low. However, he doesn't complain about injuries, doesn't make excuses for them and wants to be out there.

He used to be a fast healer too, but he's older now... as I said in another thread, the concern with his hamstring now is if it's chronic and if rest is enough...

He has had hammy injuries for 3 seasons going right now, even after taking the entire summer off... if you connect that with his drop in production when hurt, it's gonna be complicated for the Spurs, especially with Patty out.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 01:33 PM
:lol He tried his darnest in the 4th quarter of Game 5 last year too. That was vintage Enrique. I was cracking up at the desperate attempt bc I was certain Kawhi was getting it either way.

:lmao

Typical spurs fan "Oh he was great in the fourth ( when the game was all over)" :cry

Yet, who hit the game tying three and the go ahead hoop when nobody else could make a shot in game 6? If Leonard doesn't play matador defense on Lebron in the final minute of Game 7, Maybe the Spurs comeback to win.

Tony took 45 shots, of course no one can make shot since they weren't shooting..BRB player A is 0-2 " he can't make a shot to save his life..

Tony finally makes 1 out of 10..."if werent for tony" "Tony was the only making shots" :lol

Kobe light...

weebo
12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
You ready for tomorrow's game, bro ?!?

You mean the one where your boyfriend's spinal cord is at risk for severe trauma? Yes...yes I am.

EVAY
12-20-2014, 01:37 PM

Yeah, for some players "it" just seems fatigue is enough to create bad judgment, much less loss of production.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Yeah, for some players "it" just seems fatigue is enough to create bad judgment, much less loss of production.

I wish every player would make amends for a bad playoffs with a championship the next season, but it's unrealistic, tbh...

FkLA
12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Severe fatigue is much worse than a sore asscheek imo.

EVAY
12-20-2014, 01:50 PM
I wish every player would make amends for a bad playoffs with a championship the next season, but it's unrealistic, tbh...

True, not everyone can be a Kawhi.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:51 PM
True, not everyone can be a Kawhi.

Exactly :lol

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Hopefully he can come back healthy before we're done with this stretch of tough games, tbh... we could use some help until Patty comes back...

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
He used to be a fast healer too, but he's older now... as I said in another thread, the concern with his hamstring now is if it's chronic and if rest is enough...

He has had hammy injuries for 3 seasons going right now, even after taking the entire summer off... if you connect that with his drop in production when hurt, it's gonna be complicated for the Spurs, especially with Patty out.

Yeah. Hamstring pulls are fickle in nature. They can take months to properly heal from one even if the said player is pain free. Unfortunately, most hamstring injuries are chronic in that once a player has one, chances of a relapse increase dramatically. You can tell that Parker is cognoscente of that fact because his game has altered pretty drastically over the last few years (settles for a lot of mid range jump shots rather than attacking the rim.) He's still a fierce competitor when he's healthy though.

I'm surprised Manu has been pretty much hamstring pull free for about three years now especially with the way he plays the game.

EVAY
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Yeah. Hamstring pulls are fickle in nature. They can take months to properly heal from one even if the said player is pain free. Unfortunately, most hamstring injuries are chronic in that once a player has one, chances of a relapse increase dramatically. You can tell that Parker is cognoscente of that fact because his game has altered pretty drastically over the last few years (settles for a lot of mid range jump shots rather than attacking the rim.) He's still a fierce competitor when he's healthy though.

I'm surprised Manu has been pretty much hamstring pull free for about three years now especially with the way he plays the game.

It seems to me that Manu's pre-game and even in-game warm up exercises have helped him avoid the repeated hamstrings like he was having for a while.

Whatever the hell he is doing, I wish the trainers would make Tony do.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 02:00 PM

I'm actually hopeful that Tony can be helped because whatever they did with Gino hamstring issues has clearly worked... time will tell...

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Kobe light...

Are you sure you're not Harlem light? Just a Leonard fanboy but, could care less about the Spurs. I don't normally see a spurs fan tear into one of their own only to make another look great by comparison (especially one of the original big three).

FkLA
12-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Are you sure you're not Harlem light? Just a Leonard fanboy but, could care less about the Spurs. I don't normally see a spurs fan tear into one of his own only to make another look great by comparison (especially rone of the original big three).

Is he wrong? He struggles vs OKC and it can't possibly have anything to do with Sefolosha's length or Ibaka's rim protection. He struggles vs Miami and it can't possibly have anything with LeBron guarding him at times or with their overall team speed on defense.Nope Enrique is unstoppable. The only thing that can slow him down are injuries.

Sounds just like Kobe to me tbh.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Is he wrong? He struggles vs OKC and it can't possibly have anything to do with Sefolosha's length or Ibaka's rim protection. He struggles vs Miami and it can't possibly have anything with LeBron guarding him at times or with their overall team speed on defense.Nope Enrique is unstoppable. The only thing that can slow him down are injuries.

are you harlem?

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 02:52 PM

Lat years playoffs...
Game 1 6-12/14 points/ 12 assists
Game 2 10-17/ 22 points/ 5 assists
Game 3 4-13/ 9 points/ 4 assists
Game 4 7-12/ 4 assists
Game 5 6-13/ 12 points/ 4 assists
Game 6 3-6/ 8 points - bad game

* Ibaka returned for game 3

Leonard, the almighty

Game 1 7-16/ 6 rebounds/ 16 points
Game 2 2-4/ 1 rebound/ 4 points
Game 3 4-11/ 3 rebounds/ 10 points
Game 4 3-9/ 5 rebound/ 10 points
Game 5 4-7/ 7 rebounds/ 14 points
Game 6 8-21/ 11 rebounds/ 17 points

FkLA
12-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Oh look just like I said... Abaka returned, Enrique struggled and suddenly his sore asscheek started acting up. How convenient. :lol

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Lat years playoffs...
Game 1 6-12/14 points/ 12 assists
Game 2 10-17/ 22 points/ 5 assists
Game 3 4-13/ 9 points/ 4 assists
Game 4 7-12/ 4 assists
Game 5 6-13/ 12 points/ 4 assists
Game 6 3-6/ 8 points - bad game

* Ibaka returned for game 3

Leonard, the almighty

Game 1 7-16/ 6 rebounds/ 16 points
Game 2 2-4/ 1 rebound/ 4 points
Game 3 4-11/ 3 rebounds/ 10 points
Game 4 3-9/ 5 rebound/ 10 points
Game 5 4-7/ 7 rebounds/ 14 points
Game 6 8-21/ 11 rebounds/ 17 points

So you're telling FKLA

Parker can't score with a shot blocker in the vicinity?

And Kawhi is a great player when he gets the ball?

14 Points with 7 shots and 7 boards :wow..if only Parker allowed Kawhi to blossom

17 Points and 11 boards to close the series without Parker and the best defensive play in the playoffs history..:wow

Hoops just shitted on himself. :lmao

If you can't shit in the toilet, wear pampers yo..

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Oh look just like I said... Abaka returned, Enrique struggled and suddenly his sore asscheek started acting up. How convenient. :lol

:lmao

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 03:04 PM
So you're telling FKLA

Parker can't score with a shot blocker in the vicinity?

And Kawhi is a great player when he gets the ball?

14 Points with 7 shots and 7 boards :wow..if only Parker allowed Kawhi to blossom

17 Points and 11 boards to close the series without Parker and the best defensive play in the playoffs history..:wow

Hoops just shitted on himself. :lmao

If you can't shit in the toilet, wear pampers yo..

So what you're saying is what most sane people have been saying for awhile now. In order for Kawhi to be great, he needs to be surrounded by great players. Well said!! I could have said it better but now, I don't have to.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 03:08 PM
So what you're saying is what most sane people have been saying for awhile now. In order for Kawhi to be great, he needs to be surrounded by great players. Well said!!

Kawhi blossomed after the spurs best PG ever got injured..

Hoops :lol

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 03:12 PM
Kawhi blossomed after the spurs best PG ever got injured..

Hoops :lol

Oh, it's all Parker's fault per par.:lol Somebody's got to be the scapegoat. That Parker, such a frivolous panty waste.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 03:13 PM

:wakeup

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Oh, it's all Parker's fault per par.:lol Somebody's got to be the scapegoat.

That wasn't the point you were trying to make, tbh.

You said Kawhi is only good with Great players around him. I showed why and how that's not true

and now you're defecting

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 03:18 PM
That wasn't the point you were trying to make, tbh.

You said Kawhi is only good with Great players around him. I showed why and how that's not true

and now you're defecting

I was replying to your post that stated:

Kawhi blossomed after the spurs best PG ever got injured.

I didn't realize you were talking about Patty. My bad and LOL.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 03:22 PM
I was replying to your post that stated:

I didn't realize you were talking about Patty. My bad and LOL.

Because that wasn't even the conversation to begin with..

You've already embarrassed yourself with your own facts tbh.

and proved my points with your own facts and stats

itzsoweezee
12-20-2014, 03:30 PM
If Parker comes back from his second mid season vacation in two years, playing like a puss, again, I''ll be on the trade Parker bandwagon. All these other guys are playing their hearts out, while Tony is either sitting on the bench or running through the motions in the game.

Hoops Czar
12-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Because that wasn't even the conversation to begin with..

You've already embarrassed yourself with your own facts tbh.

and proved my points with your own facts and stats

:lmao You have no point.

:lmao You steered the conversation, not me. Facts are facts whether you choose to believe them or not. Shawn mar... excuse me, Kawhi Leonard needs play makers around him to make him look good. You're right. They don't have to be stars but, they have to draw attention away from the defense so Kawhi can do his thanggg. That's when Leonard isn't complaining of blurry vision, sore hands or tooth aches.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Sore hands & tooth aches :lol

ElNono
12-20-2014, 05:39 PM

makes sense, tbh... not making excuses for him, but when you have a shot blocker, you have to play and finish quicker... that puts a bigger strain in the hammy...

I dunno, just trying to make sense of why that happens, tbh...

Plus he was already hurt in the previous series against Portland, missing the 2nd half of the series-clincher... it's something that's been bothering him from earlier, IMO...

TheGreatYacht
12-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Parker taking a hot steamy shit on this thread, tbh.

Oh and OP is a faggot.

resistanze
12-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Oh.

Proxy
12-22-2014, 09:38 PM
good to see him out there

ElNono
12-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Kahwi is holding him back, tbh..

Drom John
12-23-2014, 11:07 AM

For combined seasons; played in the NBA/BAA; in the regular season; from 1946-47 to 2014-15; age 32 or younger; sorted by descending Minutes Played.

Top 33

Kobe Bryant
Kevin Garnett
Wilt Chamberlain
Oscar Robinson
Dirk Nowitzki
Joe Johnson
Isiah Thomas
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Allen Iverson
Bill Russell
Elvin Hayes
LeBron James
Moses Malone
Karl Malone
Walt Bellamy
Buck Williams
Mike Bibby
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal
Paul Pierce
Charles Barkley
Adrian Dantley
Shawn Marion
Jason Kidd
Magic Johnson
Ray Allen
John Havlicek
Stephon Marbury
Rashard Lewis
Reggie Theus
Antoine Walker
Gary Payton
Tony Parker

Macca76
12-23-2014, 01:39 PM
For combined seasons; played in the NBA/BAA; in the regular season; from 1946-47 to 2014-15; age 32 or younger; sorted by descending Minutes Played.

Top 33

Kobe Bryant
Kevin Garnett
Wilt Chamberlain
Oscar Robinson
Dirk Nowitzki
Joe Johnson
Isiah Thomas
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Allen Iverson
Bill Russell
Elvin Hayes
LeBron James
Moses Malone
Karl Malone
Walt Bellamy
Buck Williams
Mike Bibby
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal
Paul Pierce
Charles Barkley
Adrian Dantley
Shawn Marion
Jason Kidd
Magic Johnson
Ray Allen
John Havlicek
Stephon Marbury
Rashard Lewis
Reggie Theus
Antoine Walker
Gary Payton
Tony Parker

The keyword is regular season. Please add playoffs minutes and the story is completely different.
For NBA / ABA, TD is already 1st and TP is already 12th all time in playoff minutes :

NBA/ABA

Rank
Player
MP

Tim Duncan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duncati01.html)

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/abdulka01.html)*

Kobe Bryant (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html)

Scottie Pippen (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/pippesc01.html)*

Shaquille O'Neal (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/onealsh01.html)

Karl Malone (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/malonka01.html)*

Wilt Chamberlain (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/chambwi01.html)*

Magic Johnson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsma02.html)*

Bill Russell (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/russebi01.html)*

Michael Jordan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01.html)*

Julius Erving (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/e/ervinju01.html)*

Tony Parker (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html)

Dennis Johnson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsde01.html)*

Larry Bird (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/birdla01.html)*

John Havlicek (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/havlijo01.html)*

Derek Fisher (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01.html)

Robert Horry (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/horryro01.html)

LeBron James (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html)

John Stockton (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/stockjo01.html)*

Jerry West (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/westje01.html)*

I don't know how you goy these stats "under age 32", it would be interesting to have them with playoffs minutes

resistanze
12-23-2014, 01:42 PM

Top 33

Kobe Bryant
Kevin Garnett
Wilt Chamberlain
Oscar Robinson
Dirk Nowitzki
Joe Johnson
Isiah Thomas
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Allen Iverson
Bill Russell
Elvin Hayes
LeBron James
Moses Malone
Karl Malone
Walt Bellamy
Buck Williams
Mike Bibby
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal
Paul Pierce
Charles Barkley
Adrian Dantley
Shawn Marion
Jason Kidd
Magic Johnson
Ray Allen
John Havlicek
Stephon Marbury
Rashard Lewis
Reggie Theus
Antoine Walker
Gary Payton
Tony Parker

Tony is above Paul Pierce on that list if you include playoffs. He's also 2nd in games played (only behind Kobe) for a player by his 32nd birthday, since 1985. Not bad.

EVAY
12-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Tony is above Paul Pierce on that list if you include playoffs. He's also 2nd in games played (only behind Kobe) for a player by his 32nd birthday, since 1985. Not bad.

So when you look at all the mileage...there is a lot of mileage on the 32 year old legs.

If your figures are right (and I have no reason to doubt them), Parker has only Shaquille O'Neal between him and Timmy for regular season and playoff minutes played.

One of the things I noticed in the earlier posts is that, regardless of the amount of minutes or number of games, Parker has run further and faster than most any other point guard during his career. The team's dependence on him for the loop play and the speed with which he runs it (or at least the speed he used to have) have been the mainstay of the team's offense for the last several seasons.

Thus, not only is playing tons of minutes and tons of games, he has also been running further and faster than most players on any team.

As you say, not bad.

resistanze
12-23-2014, 03:41 PM
In multiple seasons, from 1985-86 to 2014-15, age 32 or younger, sorted by descending Games Played.

Rk Player From To Pos G ▾ GS MP FG FGA FG% 2P 2PA 2P% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS GmSc
1 Kobe Bryant 1997 2011 G 1311 1143 48310 11594 25568 .453 9901 20561 .482 1693 5007 .338 8267 9913 .834 1512 5378 6890 6142 1947 718 3841 3513 33148 17.9
2 Tony Parker 2002 2015 G 1156 1135 38314 7968 16298 .489 7438 14642 .508 530 1656 .320 3620 4840 .748 484 2945 3429 6774 1069 93 2960 2052 20086 12.7
3 Kevin Garnett 1996 2009 F 1128 1091 42626 9134 18489 .494 8954 17859 .501 180 630 .286 4408 5637 .782 2992 9592 12584 4857 1543 1850 2831 2868 22856 18.0
4 Dirk Nowitzki 1999 2011 F 1117 1092 41361 9011 18985 .475 7675 15478 .496 1336 3507 .381 6648 7562 .879 1396 8208 9604 2977 1020 1101 2190 2911 26006 17.8
5 Shawn Kemp 1990 2003 F-C 1068 758 30840 5845 11891 .492 5809 11758 .494 36 133 .271 4690 6280 .747 3219 6087 9306 1821 1230 1394 2955 3968 16416 12.0
6 Joe Johnson 2002 2014 G 1063 987 38835 7117 16094 .442 5408 11485 .471 1709 4609 .371 2634 3304 .797 1015 3294 4309 4439 972 231 2210 1984 18577 12.1
7 Tim Duncan 1998 2009 F-C 1057 1056 39423 8743 17273 .506 8715 17117 .509 28 156 .179 5401 7876 .686 3338 9206 12544 3400 797 2536 2976 2865 22915 18.2
8 Mike Bibby 1999 2011 G 1052 1036 36560 5818 13363 .435 4199 9107 .461 1619 4256 .380 2598 3231 .804 583 2754 3337 5831 1253 169 2293 2099 15853 11.5
9 A.C. Green 1986 1996 F-C 1026 659 30816 4060 8082 .502 3926 7587 .517 134 495 .271 3076 4140 .743 2910 5196 8106 1181 859 513 1310 2110 11330 10.1
10 LeBron James 2004 2015 F-G 1025 1024 40938 10069 20369 .494 8663 16242 .533 1406 4127 .341 6676 8918 .749 1285 6263 7548 7004 1752 831 3432 1969 28220 22.3
11 Shaquille O'Neal 1993 2005 C 1023 1016 38804 10820 18798 .576 10819 18778 .576 1 20 .050 5830 11001 .530 4108 8297 12405 2966 676 2615 2963 3508 27471 21.7
12 Scottie Pippen 1988 1998 F-G 1011 910 36885 7124 14946 .477 6312 12432 .508 812 2514 .323 3144 4501 .699 2079 4945 7024 5364 2115 935 2895 3085 18204 15.2
13 Rasheed Wallace 1996 2007 F-C 998 936 34411 6089 12854 .474 5189 10217 .508 900 2637 .341 2284 3200 .714 1595 5295 6890 1904 958 1337 1662 3071 15362 11.5
14 Rashard Lewis 1999 2012 F 998 890 34240 5817 12845 .453 4011 8160 .492 1806 4685 .385 2666 3296 .809 1470 4121 5591 1832 1101 553 1635 2425 16106 11.6
15 Karl Malone 1986 1996 F 995 990 37911 9604 18479 .520 9535 18218 .523 69 261 .264 6712 9297 .722 2758 8086 10844 3090 1451 828 3103 3357 25989 20.1

Brazil
12-23-2014, 04:54 PM
It's for me the most retarded Parker sucks thread of the year

kudos to op tbh competition has been fierce this year

Cry Havoc
12-23-2014, 04:56 PM

:rollin

mvparker
12-23-2014, 05:37 PM

OP is a faggot, we all know that.

gilmor
12-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Enrique is probably the richest player among all current active Spurs players..

FkLA
12-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Parker taking a hot steamy shit on this thread, tbh.

Oh and OP is a faggot.

Do yall not know how to read? The OP said nothing about Enrique on the court. It was about his inability to play through his sore asscheek and carry his weight, which would in turn help the older guys and the team immensely.

Looks like he finally manned up and listened tbh. :tu

mystargtr34
12-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Best thing about Enrique coming back is that Manu won't be handling the ball in crunch time :lol.

mystargtr34
12-23-2014, 11:25 PM
The keyword is regular season. Please add playoffs minutes and the story is completely different.
For NBA / ABA, TD is already 1st and TP is already 12th all time in playoff minutes :

NBA/ABA

Rank
Player
MP

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/abdulka01.html)*

Wilt Chamberlain (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/chambwi01.html)*

Magic Johnson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsma02.html)*

Tony Parker (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html)

Dennis Johnson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsde01.html)*

Larry Bird (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/birdla01.html)*

Derek Fisher (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01.html)

Robert Horry (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/horryro01.html)

LeBron James (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01.html)

Jerry West (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/westje01.html)*

I don't know how you goy these stats "under age 32", it would be interesting to have them with playoffs minutes

Damn.. so Tim has played the most NBA minutes in history. Didn't know that.. but now that i think of it its probably not that surprising.

Macca76
12-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Damn.. so Tim has played the most NBA minutes in history. Didn't know that.. but now that i think of it its probably not that surprising.

Actually, TD is first in Playoffs minutes, I didn't sum up the regular season minutes and playoff minutes. KAJ is first when you combine the two that's for sure . These are the numbers for regular season :
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/mp_career.html
NBA/ABA

Rank
Player
MP

Jason Kidd (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/kiddja01.html)

Elvin Hayes (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/hayesel01.html)*

Moses Malone (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/malonmo01.html)*

Kevin Garnett (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/garneke01.html)

Reggie Miller (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millere01.html)*

Artis Gilmore (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gilmoar01.html)*

Gary Payton (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/paytoga01.html)*

Ray Allen (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/allenra02.html)

Robert Parish (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parisro01.html)*

Hakeem Olajuwon (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/olajuha01.html)*

Oscar Robertson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/roberos01.html)*

Dirk Nowitzki (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nowitdi01.html)

Paul Pierce (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/piercpa01.html)

Clifford Robinson (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/robincl02.html)

Buck Williams (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/willibu01.html)

Dan Issel (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/i/isselda01.html)*

Patrick Ewing (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/e/ewingpa01.html)*

Charles Oakley (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/oaklech01.html)

mystargtr34
12-24-2014, 05:16 AM
Yeah that was a brain fade ok my part :lol

gilmor
12-24-2014, 05:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFfGNSRxZlA#t=176

Merry Christmas..

AussieFanKurt
12-24-2014, 06:26 AM
dude got his 4th ring without really having to do that much.. he doesn't care less

Drom John
12-24-2014, 10:10 AM
For combined seasons; played in the NBA/BAA; in the regular season and playoffs; from 1946-47 to 2014-15; age 32 or younger; sorted by descending Minutes Played

48310 Kobe Bryant
42625 Kevin Garnett
41363 Wilt Chamberlain
41362 Dirk Nowitzki
40972 LeBron James
40281 Bill Russell
39798 Shaquille O'Neal
39732 Isiah Thomas
39690 Magic Johnson
39508 Tim Duncan
39056 Kareem Abdu-Jabbar
38835 Joe Johnson
38630 Oscar Robinson
38314 Tony Parker
37909 Karl Malone
37829 Allen Iverson
37679 Moses Malone
37611 Elvin Hayes
36968 Paul Pierce
36932 Charle Barkley

FkLA
12-26-2014, 07:44 PM
This is ridiculous. 32 yr old being held out of a back to back while the 40 yr old guys get overworked. This French fag is going to end up being the cause of the Spurs demise smh.

apalisoc_9
12-26-2014, 08:04 PM
This is ridiculous. 32 yr old being held out of a back to back while the 40 yr old guys get overworked. This French fag is going to end up being the cause of the Spurs demise smh.

Truth bombs.........

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Poor Manu :( had to play at the YMCA until he was 25 :( Warrior

Faggot Parker joined the NBA at 18

FkLA
12-26-2014, 08:11 PM
There are 3 levels of hamstring strains:

Grade 1 -- mild muscle strain or pull
Grade 2 -- partial muscle tear
Grade 3 -- complete muscle tear

Recovery time depends on the grade of the injury. A minor grade 1 injury can heal in a few days, while a grade 3 injury could take much longer to heal or need surgery.

http://m.medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions/000551.htm

FkLA
12-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Derrick Rose Has Mild Hamstring Strain: Day-to-Day

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=11876045&city=chicago&src=desktop

FkLA
01-06-2015, 11:36 PM

Three weeks later and Duncan/Manu are playing inconsistent basketball. Hope babying Enrique's mild asscheek strain was worth it.

smh

FkLA
05-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Yep. He wore out Manu with his in-season vacation.