PDA

View Full Version : What is Manu supposed to? I don't understand the hate..

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 03:35 AM
- Sure he has made boneheaded plays in the 4th but what alternative does the team have?

- Right now, the team has five possible playmakers. Manu, Joseph, Bellineli, Boris, Tim.

- Boris took 2 shots tonight..and judging from the boxscore, he was passive as fuk..again.

- Tim was AWESOME

- Joseph is a terrible PG

- Bellineli is a scrub.

Today, they made sure Green was involved more..Kudos to the team.

I'm not trying to defend Manu, even called him a bald head idiot a week ago....

But what is this nigga suppsed to do? He is forced to take some of Tony's, Patty's and Kawhi load...

Manu sucks now as a primary option, obviously,..that shows..But it's pretty ignorant to hate on guy that is forced to do something he hasn't done in ages because of Injuries.

testies
12-20-2014, 06:10 AM
Spurstalk wanted Pop to draw Green the last play, the guy got his shot blocked just like I said he would, dude ain't got no creativity to invent a shot like Manu.

Just a really stupid forum, I hope no one complains about him having last shot anymore

kuato
12-20-2014, 07:38 AM
Spurs need Campazzo and Richiotti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kBayob88og

hyhy
12-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Spurstalk wanted Pop to draw Green the last play, the guy got his shot blocked just like I said he would, dude ain't got no creativity to invent a shot like Manu.

Just a really stupid forum, I hope no one complains about him having last shot anymore

Danny green needs manu to create a wide open shot for him. I remember Danny green being blocked by bosh too in the last possession of OT in game 6

Cklbmk
12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
Manu is suppose to facilitate for the Spurs, not the Blazers.

Seriously he had more assists to the Blazers than Spurs last night

Ibleedslvrnblk
12-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Spurstalk fans hate everyone and forget how quickly what these players have done for them over the last what 15 tears and some. No loyalty or thanks. Just you suck we can get better easily by trading you and win every game. Same with the coach. We have at least 1000 NBA caliber coaches here waiting for a call...

sammy
12-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Spurstalk fans hate everyone and forget how quickly what these players have done for them over the last what 15 tears and some. No loyalty or thanks. Just you suck we can get better easily by trading you and win every game. Same with the coach. We have at least 1000 NBA caliber coaches here waiting for a call...

So true! Traitor ass bitches! No loyalty whatsoever! GTFO Manu Haters!

Ibleedslvrnblk
12-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Sure he makes mistakes but f me. Its trade everyone around here cause they suck and the racist remarks. Classy shit.

Horse
12-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Manu is just Manu take the good with the bad. Right now we need CoJo to be aggresive his only problem is when's he's too passive.

unleashbaynes
12-20-2014, 10:09 AM
He's supposed to give the fuckin ball to Duncan. Not dribble the clock away and shoot a fuckin awful shot that he doesn't currently have legs for.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 10:10 AM
He's supposed to give the fuckin ball to Duncan.

You're supposed to get off the Internet and take your EOG's.

unleashbaynes
12-20-2014, 10:11 AM
You're supposed to get off the Internet and take your EOG's.

Quit humping my leg, cat woman.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Quit humping my leg, cat woman.

You'll see how much of a difference Manu makes when he's gone next year. Have fun watching 35 year old Boris play the Manu role... or Belinelli

unleashbaynes
12-20-2014, 10:16 AM
You'll see how much of a difference Manu makes when he's gone next year. Have fun watching 35 year old Boris play the Manu role... or Belinelli

i love manu. i just don't see the point in forcing the issue with him when he clearly doesn't have it going right now.

BillMc
12-20-2014, 10:55 AM

This.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 11:01 AM
5/17
5 assists, 6 turnovers

Change the thread title to... What else can Manu do wrong? I don't understand why he hates us

Capt Bringdown
12-20-2014, 11:35 AM
He doesn't have the late game stuff, and he's playing like a selfish jackass right now. That's a statement of fact, not hate. Deal with it, fanboi.

DarrinS
12-20-2014, 11:39 AM
We need TP, Patty, and Kawhi back -- pronto

houston spurs fan
12-20-2014, 11:54 AM
5/17
5 assists, 6 turnovers

Change the thread title to... What else can Manu do wrong? I don't understand why he hates us
So who would you have given the ball to last night to create and run the team?

hater
12-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Evita can start by not dribbling the ball off his foot in the last play imp

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 01:57 PM
So who would you have given the ball to last night to create and run the team?
Feed Duncan in the post. No need to "create"... Especially if it's a washed guy with no legs left

FkLA
12-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Feed Duncan in the post. No need to "create"... Especially if it's a washed guy with no legs left

The call was to run down the clock and take the last shot. Come on now, shortbus.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 02:26 PM
The call was to run down the clock and take the last shot. Come on now, shortbus.
A Ginobili ISO. That's the best option? Really? C'mon short bus

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 02:42 PM

Tim is awful in the post if you haven't noticed..

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Tim is awful in the post if you haven't noticed..
Kys

Leetonidas
12-20-2014, 02:49 PM
The responses in this thread are prime examples of why Spurfan is retarded smh

apalisoc_9
12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Kys

The most efficient post up player for the spurs and one of the most efficient in the league.

The guy that is only behind Durant in ISO efficiency.

The FMVP

The spurs most valuable player..

FkLA
12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
A Ginobili ISO. That's the best option? Really? C'mon short bus

So what do you suggest, shortbus? Give Tim the ball in the post and let him hold it for 15 secs before shooting? Or maybe let him dribble around at the top of the key before beginning his post up ??

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 02:58 PM
So what do you suggest, shortbus? Give Tim the ball in the post and let him hold it for 15 secs before shooting? Or maybe let him dribble around at the top of the key before beginning his post up ??
Who would I give the ball to? Tough choice, tbh. We know you ain't great with numbers but go ahead and tell me which option you'd go with.

Option A: 5/17
or
Option B: 12/24

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 03:00 PM
The most efficient post up player for the spurs and one of the most efficient in the league.

The guy that is only behind Durant in ISO efficiency.

The FMVP

The spurs most valuable player..
Was he playing yesterday? You should've let Pop know

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 03:06 PM

It's always easy for me to tell who has and who hasn't played a single game of competitive basketball before on this forum, simply by their posts. (Spoiler: The majority never have in their lives).

FkLA
12-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Who would I give the ball to? Tough choice, tbh. We know you ain't great with numbers but go ahead and tell me which option you'd go with.

Option A: 5/17
or
Option B: 12/24

Are you too dumb to realize it was a tied game and the Spurs wanted to have the absolute last shot? In that situation a guy that can handle the ball and let the clock wind down is the better option.

If we create a shortbus scenario where the clock is irrelevant then sure Timmy was the better option. Unfortunately that shortbus scenario never existed.

Arcadian
12-20-2014, 03:08 PM
He's supposed to not pass the ball to the wrong team or lose his dribble through his own hands in critical moments, tbh. :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Are you too dumb to realize it was a tied game and the Spurs wanted to have the absolute last shot? In that situation a guy that can handle the ball and let the clock wind down is the better option.

If we create a shortbus scenario where the clock is irrelevant then sure Timmy was the better option. Unfortunately that shortbus scenario never existed.
Who are you talking about? Cause Manu seemed like he couldn't handle the ball yesterday :rollin

Ibleedslvrnblk
12-20-2014, 03:20 PM
It's always easy for me to tell who has and who hasn't played a single game of competitive basketball before on this forum, simply by their posts. (Spoiler: The majority never have in their lives).

Is this an agreement to my post or a poke at me? I'm very in edge when I do actually post here sorry if I misunderstood

SupremeGuy
12-20-2014, 03:21 PM
What really annoys me is that this guy wanted to play for his 3rd world country this past summer... can you imagine?

The Spurs better get in front of this shit with TP and tell him if he doesn't play a certain amount of minutes this regular season that they're going to try to stop him from playing next summer. Just look at Tiago. Pussy face took a few months off at the beginning of the season to recover from summer play and it's hurt the team.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Who are you talking about? Cause Manu seemed like he couldn't handle the ball yesterday :rollin

^Cop out response by shortbus once he realizes giving it to Timmy might not have been the best idea.

boutons_deux
12-20-2014, 03:28 PM

Manu had more ASTs for Blazers than he did for Spurs.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Manu had more ASTs for Blazers than he did for Spurs.
This is a fact :lol

Pocho La Pantera
12-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Are these Manu haters from San Antonio? I'm starting to feel that burgers and fajitas can ruin your brain.

houston spurs fan
12-20-2014, 03:46 PM
Are these Manu haters from San Antonio? I'm starting to feel that burgers and fajitas can ruin your brain.
Site's gone downhill man. Very few intelligent takes left...

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Is this an agreement to my post or a poke at me? I'm very in edge when I do actually post here sorry if I misunderstood

Agreement with you.

Pocho La Pantera
12-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Is sad, I've been reading this forum for years, and in the las two it became pathetic.

houston spurs fan
12-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Is sad, I've been reading this forum for years, and in the las two it became pathetic.
Agree. It's like radio in that the majority of people that come here don't post. The intelligent takes of Timvp, Bruno, and others have left and gone away. Only to be replaced by contrarians, attention seekers, and haters...we are so unbelievably spoiled by all the greatness and a lot of people here shit on it over and over....

Beaverfuzz
12-20-2014, 05:48 PM
Manu is suppose to facilitate for the Spurs, not the Blazers.

Seriously he had more assists to the Blazers than Spurs last night

This. Danny might have been blocked on his last second shot, but he at least had a shot instead of a layup/dunk for Portland. Manu's body isn't as fast as his brain anymore and that's sad.

marinoman
12-20-2014, 06:05 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/22e5a3927361f63d25215453bfdd83c9/tumblr_n1nx7dC3yB1qhub34o1_500.gif

mkurts
12-20-2014, 07:02 PM
This. Danny might have been blocked on his last second shot, but he at least had a shot instead of a layup/dunk for Portland. Manu's body isn't as fast as his brain anymore and that's sad.

Indeed, he needs to age gracefully like Duncan and not force things ... but even his passing and court vision have failed him. It just getting painful to watch ... clutch time is no longer his time