PDA

View Full Version : To quote Aaron Rodgers, "relax."

acoelho1
12-20-2014, 11:08 AM
This has been a very odd year with some tough games which culminated in back-to-back 3OT losses. I look at the landscape in the western conference and I still only see one team that will present our biggest roadblock to a championship and that is OKC and only because they have 2 of the best NBA players in world. However, I still feel we would take them if we were to meet in the playoffs. Durant and Westbrook have to play a lot of minutes and the Spurs have great depth that will in the end, wear down this great duo. Also, don't forget that we have a guy named Leonard that will only get better as the year goes on.

Also, does anyone really believe that the Warriors, Grizzlies, Clippers, Rockets or Mavericks would beat the Spurs in a 7 game series if we are fully healthy irrespective of who has home court? Out of those 5, I think the Rockets and Mavericks would be our toughest challenge for two reasons; the beard who we have had trouble guarding since his OKC days and Rick Carlisle, who is a very good game strategist.

Out of all the injuries this year, I believe the biggest has been Patty Mills. I believe he is a starter in this league and coming off that great finals run, I'm expecting a big second half of the season from that will alleviate some of the pressures from Manu and the bench.

Lastly, we still have a long way to go before we know where we will be in the standings. The team should get healthy and we will go on one of those 10 to 15 game winning streaks. Leonard's eye and now hand will finally heal and he will begin dominating as he did during the playoff run last year. Make no mistake, we don't win a championship without Leonard being at his best. He is the engine of the team especially defensively and Pop knows it, which is why they were prodding him last year to do more. I know I'm not worried and I can only laugh when the pundits pick the Warriors to win it all. Didn't we already beat them in their place short handed :lol.

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Aaron Rodgers is a fag

RD2191
12-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Aaron Rodgers is a fag

concan1
12-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Got to make the playoffs first!! At this rate it is questionable in the West.