PDA

View Full Version : Big Shot Danny

spurs10
12-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Despite the losses Danny has certainly made it clear he is the go to guy. Like Big Shot Bob he doesn't create his own shot, but he sure puts them down in a timely fashion. Has Danny's real estate gone up in the eyes of Pop, the team, and your own? I hope these heartbreaking losses have, if nothing else, built Danny's confidence going forward this season. Gotta hand it to him. Go Spurs Go!

Embedded
12-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Well said. He has come up HUGE, he is on a mission. His ball handling skills - it is obvious he has put in a tremendous amount of work at improving his weaknesses. When he leapt to try to get that errant pass from Manu Ginobili against Memphis and slammed to the ground, my heart sank, I thought he was injured, he walked it off. I'm sure he was sore as HELL the next morning.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 01:32 PM
love danny, tbh... pay that man!

EVAY
12-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Despite the losses Danny has certainly made it clear he is the go to guy. Like Big Shot Bob he doesn't create his own shot, but he sure puts them down in a timely fashion. Has Danny's real estate gone up in the eyes of Pop, the team, and your own? I hope these heartbreaking losses have, if nothing else, built Danny's confidence going forward this season. Gotta hand it to him. Go Spurs Go!

Preaching to the choir as far as I'm concerned.

eDizzle20
12-20-2014, 01:36 PM
He's playing great right now. His late game 3 pointers are like clock work.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2014, 01:40 PM
I know one thing for sure.. OP is not Gregg Popovich

spurs10
12-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Preaching to the choir as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, I'm sure. My sentiments are with ElNono "Pay that man!"

illusioNtEk
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
NY eyeing Danny.... let's hope he stays and spurs offers a decent contract

spurs10
12-20-2014, 03:46 PM
NY eyeing Danny.... let's hope he stays and spurs offers a decent contract That is home for him.

tlongII
12-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Dude can knock down the 3. No doubt about that.

ginobilized
12-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Danny Green is playing as well or better than ever, no doubt.
It seems to be following getting benched and screamed at by Pop.
There might be a correlation, just sayin'. Regardless, it is great to see him blossoming as a player and playing with grit, composure and focus.

spurs10
12-20-2014, 07:02 PM
Danny Green is playing as well or better than ever, no doubt. It seems to be following getting benched and screamed at by Pop. There might be a correlation, just sayin'. Regardless, it is great to see him blossoming as a player and playing with grit, composure and focus. I absolutely believe there is a strong "correlation" between Pop's coaching and Danny's "grit, composure, and focus." Well said!

Dex
12-20-2014, 07:07 PM
That is home for him.

Like anybody wants to go play for that floundering franchise. Danny has tasted winning too long to go a rebuilding project like that.

Embedded
12-20-2014, 07:37 PM
I know Danny Green is from Long Island. I don't see him going to the Knicks - he doesn't know the triangle Knicks SUCK right now, and he's won a ring here. Spurs gave him a chance when nobody else would.

spurs10
12-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Like anybody wants to go play for that floundering franchise. Danny has tasted winning too long to go a rebuilding project like that. Exactly, he is an NBA Champion.