http://memecrunch.com/meme/1IXHV/that-s-my-quarterback/image.png?w=400&c=1

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:32 PM
2 heisman busts playing against each other... wow

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
2 heisman busts playing against each other... wow

Newton vs. Bengals

Never fails to amaze me when a loser from a loser franchise talks shit.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Catman making excuses in advance :lol

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Newton vs. Bengals

Never fails to amaze me when a loser from a loser franchise talks shit.you act like he won the game

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Catman making excuses in advance :lol

Catman's squad is going to the playoffs this year my dude

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Never fails to amaze me when a loser from a loser franchise talks shit.
:lol Take a look in the mirror, faggot. Both Cincy and Carolina have losing records all-time, and the Bengals have more Super Bowl appearances.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:42 PM
you act like he won the game

He's still a better QB than any other QB in Bengals history, and still a top 15 QB. Would easily be top ten if his offensive line wasn't 4 undrafted free agents for half the year.

Just admit it, you have dyslexia.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
:lol Take a look in the mirror, faggot. Both Cincy and Carolina have losing records all-time, and the Bengals have more Super Bowl appearances.

The Panthers have been around for 15 years dipshit. And you act like they never had any success. Don't compare Carolina to loser franchises like Cincy

Kawhi
Crazy how AJ Green was the better pick, truly blessed

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Crazy how AJ Green was the better pick, truly blessed

The better pick at what? Bitching and whining when he doesn't get the ball. I'll take the guy with the all-time record setting three years.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Ken Anderson > Cum Newton

Prime Carson Palmer > Cum Newton

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:45 PM
The better pick at what? Bitching and whining when he doesn't get the ball. I'll take the guy with the all-time record setting three years.

I'll take the guy that takes his team to the playoffs every year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

:lmao

Clipper Nation
The Panthers have been around for 15 years dipshit. And you act like they never had any success. Don't compare Carolina to loser franchises like Cincy
:lol The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since 1990 and STILL have more franchise success than Carolina.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:47 PM
I'll take the guy that takes his team to the playoffs every year

You mean it's not the elite defense? :lmao

AJ Green this year: 61 catches, 959 yards, 6 TD's

Kelvin Benjamin this year (rookie):67 catches 952 yards, 9 TD's

Greg Olsen this year: 81 catches, 960 yards, 6 TD's

You were saying?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:48 PM
:lol The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since 1990

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:48 PM
You mean it's not the elite defense? :lmao

AJ Green this year: 61 catches, 959 yards, 6 TD's

Kelvin Benjamin this year (rookie):67 catches 952 yards, 9 TD's

Greg Olsen this year: 81 catches, 960 yards, 6 TD's

You were saying?Geen hasn't played every game this year dipshit and still has better stats :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Geen hasn't played every game this year dipshit and still has better stats :lol

No he doesn't have better stats.

Maybe bitch boy shouldn't get injured then and quit being a pussy.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Super Bowl Appearances

Bengals: 2
Panthers: 1
Cum Newton: 0 & forever

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Super Bowl Appearances

Bengals: 2

:lol in how many years?

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:51 PM
No he doesn't have better stats.

Maybe bitch boy shouldn't get injured then and quit being a pussy.

You should change your username to boomerang with all these amazing comebacks

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:51 PM
You should change your username to boomerang with all these amazing comebacks

You should change your name to "uneducated" because that's what you are for calling Cam a bust.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Twice in their first 14 years as a franchise.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:52 PM

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 01:53 PM
You should change your name to "uneducated" because that's what you are for calling Cam a bust.
:lmao "Romo's a bust"

Kawhi
Andy Dalton has more success than scram ass :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Andy Dalton has more success than scram ass :lmao

No, he hasn't.

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:55 PM
No, he hasn't.

3 winning seasons to cams 1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:57 PM
3 winning seasons to cams 1

:lol if you think the reason that the Bengals have three winning seasons is because of Andy fucking Dalton then you are more of a retard than I originally thought.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 01:58 PM
:lmao Cam is having a bad year and his stats are still better than Dalton's this year :lmao

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:58 PM
:lol if you think the reason that the Bengals have three winning seasons is because of Andy fucking Dalton then you are more of a retard than I originally thought.
Maybe but I know the panthers have 2 losing seasons because of cam

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
:lmao Cam is having a bad year and his stats are still better than Dalton's this year :lmao

Thats because pads his stats in garbage time

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Thats because pads his stats in garbage time

Yeah is that so? Then how does he have more passing TD's while missing two games? You do realize Cam doesn't even play if they are getting blown out.

So now it's established you don't watch Carolina. Stick to your loser team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Andy_Dalton

:lmao there's a whole forum dedicated to how much Dalton sucks

Kawhi
12-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Yeah is that so? Then how does he have more passing TD's while missing two games? You do realize Cam doesn't even play if they are getting blown out.

So now it's established you don't watch Carolina. Stick to your loser team.this is not true

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 02:05 PM
this is not true

Cam has dealt with lingering issues all year. The games they've got blown out in, he has not played the fourth quarter. Eagles, Packers, or Ravens.

So, like I said, stick to your team.

And keep in mind his stats are still superior to Dalton's.

Raven
12-20-2014, 02:16 PM
He's still a better QB than any other QB in Bengals history, and still a top 15 QB. Would easily be top ten if his offensive line wasn't 4 undrafted free agents for half the year.

Just admit it, you have dyslexia.

nah, dalton while not great, is better than cum

dirk4mvp
12-20-2014, 02:35 PM
:lol if Cam didnt play in those 4th quarter blowouts, how did he pad his stats by throwing 2 tds to Benjamin in the 4th against the Eagles.

Jeff Van Gundy
12-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Cam has dealt with lingering issues all year. The games they've got blown out in, he has not played the fourth quarter. Eagles, Packers, or Ravens.

So, like I said, stick to your team.

And keep in mind his stats are still superior to Dalton's.

you dumbass, he played the whole entire game against the eagles

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 02:42 PM
http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Andy_Dalton

:lmao there's a whole forum dedicated to how much Dalton sucks
http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Cam_Newton

Silver&Black
12-20-2014, 02:56 PM

You make it seem like Cam has had the "best" first 3 years of any pro QB...and that simply isn't the truth.

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Anderson: 2-0 as the Panthers starting QB
Cum: 3-8-1 as the Panthers starting QB

Cum: 0-1 career playoff record despite having the 2nd best defense in the entire NFL that season.

Avante
12-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Why not wait until the season is over before trying to play critic concerning Newton? So many of you always jumping the gun. Give things some time.....damn~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2011, the Giants have lost 4 in a row, they are at 6-6. Then...boom!...they go 7-1 and win it all.

R-E-L-A-X

It's 2012, the Redskins are a weak 3-6, they suck! Then....go 7-0 and make the playoffs.

Kid comes out of TCU with rave reviews, then as an NFL rookie...3.6 average, that sucks..........LaDainian Tomlinson.

Rookie QB, the number one pick in the draft throws 28 INT's his rookie season.....ouch~~~~~~ Peyton Manning.

Cam Newton's early career pretty much on a par with most the elite QB's, do your homework.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 04:22 PM
Don't bother, Avante. These guys are retards up here. I've never experienced butt-hurt from one year to the point where they make such retarded claims. It's to the point now where you don't take them serious because they are just trying to get under your skin.

Fact is, Cam has the potential to be the best black QB to ever play the game. He is the first dual-threat QB that is a pocket passer first since Culpepper. I truly believe before it's all set and done he could be up there with Warren Moon. People are actually trying to claim that Andy Dalton is the superior QB, an accusation that literally no one truly believes outside the forums. Hell, I have problems believing the people posting that are being completely serious.

Before the game against Philly, they told Cam not to run the ball. What did he do? Post an average of 98 QBR with a sorry offensive line. Now he is being asked to do the same thing after this accident. If he pulls out an amazing QBR and game through the air against a very good Browns defense, expect the haters to stay quiet. It's the easy thing to do when Cam hasn't accomplished anything yet - partly because he was asked to do everything for a 2-14 team that literally had NO weapons outside of a 32 year old Steve Smith at the time.

Cam is going to be great, and he's shown great signs of the greatness this year, even though the Panthers have struggled. But the Panthers defense has finally regrouped, and going young in the DB's have rejuvenated them, and this team is rolling. I fully expect him to at least get past round one if they make the playoffs after a horrible start.

Cam is a better passer than most QB's in the game. I truly believe getting rid of his running game altogether would catapult him into a borderline top 6-7 QB in the game based off passing alone. He seems to play best when he's not worried about running the ball.

Avante
12-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Don't bother, Avante. These guys are retards up here. I've never experienced butt-hurt from one year to the point where they make such retarded claims. It's to the point now where you don't take them serious because they are just trying to get under your skin.

Fact is, Cam has the potential to be the best black QB to ever play the game. He is the first dual-threat QB that is a pocket passer first since Culpepper. I truly believe before it's all set and done he could be up there with Warren Moon. People are actually trying to claim that Andy Dalton is the superior QB, an accusation that literally no one truly believes outside the forums. Hell, I have problems believing the people posting that are being completely serious.

Before the game against Philly, they told Cam not to run the ball. What did he do? Post an average of 98 QBR with a sorry offensive line. Now he is being asked to do the same thing after this accident. If he pulls out an amazing QBR and game through the air against a very good Browns defense, expect the haters to stay quiet. It's the easy thing to do when Cam hasn't accomplished anything yet - partly because he was asked to do everything for a 2-14 team that literally had NO weapons outside of a 32 year old Steve Smith at the time.

Cam is going to be great, and he's shown great signs of the greatness this year, even though the Panthers have struggled. But the Panthers defense has finally regrouped, and going young in the DB's have rejuvenated them, and this team is rolling. I fully expect him to at least get past round one if they make the playoffs after a horrible start.

Cam is a better passer than most QB's in the game. I truly believe getting rid of his running game altogether would catapult him into a borderline top 6-7 QB in the game based off passing alone. He seems to play best when he's not worried about running the ball.

It's not just Newton where we see the ...rookie...behavior from most here. It's actually comical. Guy has "a" bad game....HE SUCKS!!!!!!....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thought at all about the big picture, none!

I'm not as high on Newton as you are and I don't like his behavior but it is way too early in his career to start talking about absolutes. There is no question he has the physical tools to be great.

As far as the best black QB goes, he'll never surpass Warren Moon, I'm pretty confident about that.

SupremeGuy
12-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Catman making excuses in advance :lolGoddammit, the whole cat joke still fucking gets me. :lol

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Why not wait until the season is over before trying to play critic concerning Newton? So many of you always jumping the gun. Give things some time.....damn~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2011, the Giants have lost 4 in a row, they are at 6-6. Then...boom!...they go 7-1 and win it all.

R-E-L-A-X

It's 2012, the Redskins are a weak 3-6, they suck! Then....go 7-0 and make the playoffs.

Kid comes out of TCU with rave reviews, then as an NFL rookie...3.6 average, that sucks..........LaDainian Tomlinson.

Rookie QB, the number one pick in the draft throws 28 INT's his rookie season.....ouch~~~~~~ Peyton Manning.

Cam Newton's early career pretty much on a par with most the elite QB's, do your homework.
Serious question: why do you post here? Whenever anyone talks about what is currently happening this season, you spam some butthurt rant about how "it's only Week X" and "give it some time." Why bother coming here if you're not interested in what is currently happening this season?

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 05:12 PM
He is the first dual-threat QB that is a pocket passer first since Culpepper.
Fran Tarkenton... Steve Young... Aaron Rodgers... Big Ben... Elway...

Cam is a better passer than most QB's in the game.

I truly believe getting rid of his running game altogether would catapult him into a borderline top 6-7 QB in the game based off passing alone. He seems to play best when he's not worried about running the ball.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Fran Tarkenton... Steve Young... Aaron Rodgers... Big Ben... Elway...

I said since Culpepper. Elway, Tark, Young were either before or around the same time. I really wouldn't consider Rodgers to be a consistent dual-threat anymore. Big Ben I will give you.

To be completely honest with you, I do not see why you are laughing at my claims. Cam plays better when he isn't worried about scrambling. His QBR numbers prove it at the beginning of the year. You obviously do not watch Cam or the Panthers play, so why do you feel like you can make an objective claim? Especially when I have yet to see you give him any praise during a positive game - instead giving credit to any other player that steps up.

Newton has grown up, is a fantastic leader, way different from his 2012 campaign where it was questioned. There's a reason that Carolina fans back him and his career up. We watch every single one of his games, but it seems as if they people that just watch the highlights of Carolina struggling are the one's to hate, call him a bust, or dismiss his skills. Some people don't even think he can come back from a two touchdown deficit :lol..

manufan10
12-20-2014, 08:11 PM
Goddammit, the whole cat joke still fucking gets me. :lol

Where's the cat story? I missed that one.

SupremeGuy
12-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Where's the cat story? I missed that one.The legend of the catman begins... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617)

manufan10
12-20-2014, 08:55 PM
The legend of the catman begins... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617)

:lol

spurraider21
12-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Ken Anderson, boomer esiason, and Carson Palmer all > newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Ken Anderson, boomer esiason, and Carson Palmer all > newton

no

Pelicans78
12-21-2014, 03:03 AM