PDA

View Full Version : Why are Parker haters in full retard mode tbh ?

Brazil
12-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Parker is playing and it's: " dude needs to be benched, ball movement is so much better without him ".

Parker does not play a one could think same dudes must be happy but no it's " dude is a vagina, we want him to play with his injury. "

Now cherry on the cake we have: " :cry it's unfair for manu... Parker is on the bench resting while manu the warrior is turning over the ball like crazy and losing games but you know he is so old so it's ok :cry " :rolleyes

on dat one best part is Manu played like 40 games when 31 y/o but at that time it was sure ok for him to rest while Parker and duncan were carrying the load.

not sure from where this level of retardness is coming from but duh....

Pocho La Pantera
12-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:08 PM
On a side note, I'm chillin in Itaparica near Salvador da Bahia enjoying sun, caipirinhas, beach and bitches and wish everybody happy year end holidays, xmas, new year etc...

EVAY
12-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Parker is playing and it's: " dude needs to be benched, ball movement is so much better without him ".

Parker does not play a one could think same dudes must be happy but no it's " dude is a vagina, we want him to play with his injury. "

Now cherry on the cake we have: " :cry it's unfair for manu... Parker is on the bench resting while manu the warrior is turning over the ball like crazy and losing games but you know he is so old so it's ok :cry " :rolleyes

on dat one best part is Manu played like 40 games when 31 y/o but at that time it was sure ok for him to rest while Parker and duncan were carrying the load.

not sure from where this level of retardness is coming from but duh....

You seem to be looking for rationality where there is none to be found, mon ami.

wildchild
12-20-2014, 04:23 PM
On front page:
8 threads of people hating Manu
3 threads of Tony's haters
1 thread of Tim's appreciaton

Effect of multiple losses, nothing more than that.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 04:24 PM
Do you not see a difference between a legit injury and a 'sore asscheek' or a 'mild asscheek strain'? Parker is a pussy period. It's in his French blood. Always has been outside of '13.

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Do you not see a difference between a legit injury and a 'sore asscheek' or a 'mild asscheek strain'? Parker is a pussy period. It's in his French blood. Always has been outside of '13.

thanks confirming you are in full retard mode :tu

FkLA
12-20-2014, 04:28 PM
I'm not the guy comparing legit injuries to soreness and mild strains. :tu

itzsoweezee
12-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Most are just depressed that our best point guard is it until January.

You wouldn't understand, you're not a Spurs fan.

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm not the guy comparing legit injuries to soreness and mild strains. :tu

Like you have a clue about Parker's injury shhh stick with boris is better than X

FkLA
12-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Manu missed 40+ games with torn ligaments and stress fractures in his ankles so Enrique should be allowed to sit out weeks with mild strains and soreness!! :cry

SnakeBoy
12-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Why are Parker haters in full retard mode tbh ?

Brazil, the answer to your question is in the question...they are retards.

FkLA
Like you have a clue about Parker's injury shhh stick with boris is better than X

Have you heard of injury reports ?

Brazil
Most are just depressed that our best point guard is it until January.

You wouldn't understand, you're not a Spurs fan.

Oh another retard checking in

welcome scrah and props for the joke.. Best point guard..January :lol hilarious tbh

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Have you heard of injury reports ?

Have any clue about parker's injury ? Have you insiders within Spurs organization ?

thats what I thought.., you are speaking out of your ass

gnsf0946
12-20-2014, 04:42 PM
On a side note, I'm chillin in Itaparica near Salvador da Bahia enjoying sun, caipirinhas, beach and bitches and wish everybody happy year end holidays, xmas, new year etc...

And yet you worry what people at Spurstalk are writing??

you need help man

Brazil
Brazil, the answer to your question is in the question...they are retards.

Still the level of retardness is reaching historical proportion...

FkLA
Have any clue about parker's injury ? Have you insiders within Spurs organization ?

thats what I thought.., you are speaking out of your ass

Are you suggesting the Spurs are lying and that Enrique is suffering from something more severe than a mild strain? :lol

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:45 PM
And yet you worry what people at Spurstalk are writing??

you need help man

I just found an Internet coonection and reading a bit Spurs news while drinking a caipi... I don't see where I'm worried just making a constatation... But thanks for your concern brah :tu

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Are you suggesting the Spurs are lying and that Enrique is suffering from something more severe than a mild strain? :lol

Im suggesting Parker is an employee and basically is doing what Spurs are telling him to do
Im also suggesting you have no clue about his injury and you are speaking out of your ass
Im finally suggesting you are in full retard mode

Brazil
12-20-2014, 04:50 PM

oh and happy holidays brah :bobo

RD2191
12-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Agree with the French part.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 04:53 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2013/01/17/manu-ginobili-the-complete-injury-compendium/

^Manu missed one game with bruised ribs, how many games did Enrique milk it for? Strains...Manu missed a max of 5 games for groin and back strains. No games missed for 'mild strains' tbh.

I wonder how long Enrique milks the mild strain?

FkLA
12-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Im suggesting Parker is an employee and basically is doing what Spurs are telling him to do
Im also suggesting you have no clue about his injury and you are speaking out of your ass
Im finally suggesting you are in full retard mode

Don't put it on Pop. It's not like he's giving Pop a choice when he's being a sulking faggot that just runs through the motions. He's not willing to push the 'mild strain' (bc he's a pussy).

oh and happy holidays brah :bobo

Same to you and your family brah :bobo

look_at_g_shred
12-20-2014, 05:01 PM
tbh..

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Because it's ST. That's why.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2014, 05:22 PM

but here you are, trollin a basketball forum.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Never understood the Parker hate, tbh...

happy holidays! I'm about to pack stuff up, heading down south to Texas monday...

Mugen
12-20-2014, 05:28 PM

happy holidays! I'm about to pack stuff up, heading down south to Texas monday...

Easy on the BBQ, my man.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Easy on the BBQ, my man.

good stuff, tbh.... been thinking about some HEB brisket...

but mostly getting away from this NE winter, tbh...

itzsoweezee
12-20-2014, 05:35 PM

welcome scrah and props for the joke.. Best point guard..January :lol hilarious tbh

You wouldn't understand. You're not a Spurs fan.

Mugen
12-20-2014, 05:36 PM
good stuff, tbh.... been thinking about some HEB brisket...

but mostly getting away from this NE winter, tbh...

F it, eat away tbh. Merry Xmas......

itzsoweezee
12-20-2014, 05:37 PM

Here, i google translated it for you: La plupart sont tout simplement déprimés que notre meilleur meneur est jusqu'à Janvier .

ElNono
12-20-2014, 05:41 PM
F it, eat away tbh. Merry Xmas......

you too, mah nig... don't drink and drive like robdiaz, IMO...

Brazil
12-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Here, i google translated it for you: La plupart sont tout simplement déprimés que notre meilleur meneur est jusqu'à Janvier .

Still does not make sense scrah

stick with the January joke... You suck at language.. I guess you just learned one cauz you don't really need more

Brazil
12-20-2014, 09:46 PM
but here you are, trollin a basketball forum.

Another hater checking in

hey this thread is a success

enjoy your holidays...sorry parker fucked your girl tho but it is what it is

Brazil
12-20-2014, 09:48 PM

:lol sure..

happy holidays my man ! Enjoy

gilmor
12-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Actually a lot of people in this forum doesn't know that Parker actually is part owner of the Spurs..

itzsoweezee
12-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Still does not make sense scrah

stick with the January joke... You suck at language.. I guess you just learned one cauz you don't really need more

Google translate, dummy. They don't have Google in euroland? And don't talk to me about language, you uneducated cretin.

ElNono
12-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Actually a lot of people in this forum doesn't know that Parker actually is part owner of the Spurs..

I'm pretty sure that's actually not allowed... IIRC, Jordan had to sell his shares on the Wizards to come out of retirement and play there...

Malik Hairston
12-20-2014, 11:07 PM
The thread title is offensive, tbh..not sure why OP went there..

Can somebody change it? Thanks..

Brazil
12-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Google translate, dummy. They don't have Google in euroland? And don't talk to me about language, you uneducated cretin.

Google translate ya thats my point.

Of course I'm gonna talk language with you dumb fuck, I just have to use English since you don't know any other... come again with your joke..january... best point guard... :lmao

Brazil
12-21-2014, 06:00 AM

You are right my man... I should have made a joke about Kori's children tbh

le13
12-21-2014, 07:21 AM

You should not be worry about the title Malik.... It does not concern you... Right? ;)

le13
12-21-2014, 07:21 AM
You wouldn't understand. You're not a Spurs fan.

Are you??? Loooool

Lady M
12-21-2014, 08:56 AM

the funny think is if you talk about blood, TP is from an american father and dutch mother so no french blood only french heart

hater
12-21-2014, 01:42 PM
There's a reason why they ride the short Evita bus...

itzsoweezee
12-21-2014, 04:53 PM
so no french blood only french heart

Ahh, that explains it.

We need Parker back out there, though, so he can offer some rest to the important players, like Corey Joseph and Patty Mills (when he gets back).