PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Why is Duncan considered an all time great...

KobeOwnsDuncan
12-20-2014, 06:06 PM
When he is compliant with sitting out games to avoid competition?

SupremeGuy
12-20-2014, 06:08 PM
2 > 1

Brunodf
12-20-2014, 06:14 PM
0.2/10. Come on son u can do better than this

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Why is Kobrick taking the last shot when Swaggy P is better,,,,,

Thread
12-20-2014, 08:27 PM
It's a fuckin' disgrace.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2014, 08:28 PM
It's a fuckin' disgrace.

thats catshit and you know it,

SupremeGuy
12-20-2014, 08:34 PM
It's a fuckin' disgrace.2 > 1

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 08:34 PM

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 08:35 PM

Thread
12-20-2014, 08:36 PM
^What your chickenshit coach is doing is disgraceful, Bats. And here is something else:::you know it.

Thread
12-20-2014, 08:37 PM
2 > 1

This is how you're going to defend Popovich, Guy?

BatManu20
12-20-2014, 08:38 PM
^What your chickenshit coach is doing is disgraceful, Bats. And here is something else:::you know it.

The last thing we want is for one of our old fucks to end up like Kobe last year, ridden into the ground over meaningless games.. the fans will have to suffer. Start hurling at NBA game schedulers if you're looking for target.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2014, 08:39 PM
Duncan is quite good.

Thread
12-20-2014, 08:41 PM
The last thing we want is for one of our old fucks to end up like Kobe last year, ridden into the ground over meaningless games.. the fans will have to suffer. Start hurling at NBA game schedulers if you're looking for target.

No. This is on Popovich. He's a reprehensible individual. A chickenshit of the highest order.

midnightpulp
12-20-2014, 09:10 PM
No. This is on Popovich. He's a reprehensible individual. A chickenshit of the highest order.

I'm upset that Poop is sitting out his best now that we're the 7th seed and crucially need wins.

But I know him sitting out players gets your goat because it limits the chance of injuries. You want the chance maximized that something catastrophic happens to Duncan or Leonard, don't ya?

Thread
12-20-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm upset that Poop is sitting out his best now that we're the 7th seed and crucially need wins.

But I know him sitting out players gets your goat because it limits the chance of injuries. You want the chance maximized that something catastrophic happens to Duncan or Leonard, don't ya?

I want that at default.

And either you're in OR you're out on this issue, Midst. Don't play both sides. It's chickenshit.

Arcadian
12-20-2014, 09:21 PM
He's 38 and just played 50+ minutes in back to back 3OT games. In this case, it makes sense. Stop grasping at straws, stupid.

Thread
12-20-2014, 09:22 PM
He's 38 and just played 50+ minutes in back to back 3OT games. In this case, it makes sense. Stop grasping at straws, stupid.

Regardless, it's chickenshit, Arc.

Arcadian
12-20-2014, 09:26 PM
No, I agree that Pop is being a little bitch lately. But tonight isn't the reason why.

Oh, and to more directly answer the question:

Because he's 38 and still the best big man in the NBA, outplaying a 29-yo Aldridge at times.
(starts at 0:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0zu4PIclm0#t=48s

Clipper Nation
12-20-2014, 09:35 PM
OP is a faggot who literally hid from the minute Duncan rang until recently.

midnightpulp
12-20-2014, 09:36 PM
I want that at default.

And either you're in OR you're out on this issue, Midst. Don't play both sides. It's chickenshit.

And resting players reduces the chance of default.

C'mon, Cub. Don't beat around the bush. You demand Poop play exhausted/hurt players on back-to-backs because the chances of injury are greater. You want us to suffer an Achilles-like event, because you know the reason Kobe tore that meat clean off the bone was because he pushed his body to its breaking point, playing 48 minutes per and through back-to-backs. You demand Poop push Duncan likewise, so you can run to the CPU in ecstasy and roll a barrel for Duncan's demise, as we did Kobe.

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Spurs have won in spite of Pop,,,,dude is a snake in the grass. Just look at him back-stabbing Bob Hill for proof and pulling the 6th ring from Duncan's clutches two years ago. There is a reason we have never repeated and we wont this year. He is the most overrated coach in professional sports

Thread
12-20-2014, 09:52 PM
And resting players reduces the chance of default.

C'mon, Cub. Don't beat around the bush. You demand Poop play exhausted/hurt players on back-to-backs because the chances of injury are greater. You want us to suffer an Achilles-like event, because you know the reason Kobe tore that meat clean off the bone was because he pushed his body to its breaking point, playing 48 minutes per and through back-to-backs. You demand Poop push Duncan likewise, so you can run to the CPU in ecstasy and roll a barrel for Duncan's demise, as we did Kobe.

It's disgusting, Midst. And your off & on flirtation of it just as bad.

Thread
12-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Spurs have won in spite of Pop,,,,dude is a snake in the grass. Just look at him back-stabbing Bob Hill for proof and pulling the 6th ring from Duncan's clutches two years ago. There is a reason we have never repeated and we wont this year. He is the most overrated coach in professional sports

That was Amy, Hemi. If they were still married you'd have 6. Simple as that. Or, if she'd a not told on him you'd have 6. Or, if Duncan woulda not dared her to tell you'd have 6.

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
That was Amy, Hemi. If they were still married you'd have 6. Simple as that. Or, if she'd a not told on him you'd have 6. Or, if Duncan woulda not dared her to tell you'd have 6.

Pop pulling Duncan with the game on the line in game 6 and Duncan with 30 and 15 was the most moronic move I've ever seen in sports,,,

Thread
12-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Pop pulling Duncan with the game on the line in game 6 and Duncan with 30 and 15 was the most moronic move I've ever seen in sports,,,

The marital discord and Amy trumping Tim by filing first had Duncan terribly distracted, Hemi. That's all it took.

And you know what else just occurred to me? By God, if you would have triumphed there and won that Finals we sure as Hell would have heard about the divorce immediately. Sure, it would have been handled delicately, even beautifully, but, we'd have heard about Duncan pushing thru the marital discord and overcoming the distraction. But, because it didn't go that way it was a black out.

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 10:12 PM
The marital discord and Amy trumping Tim by filing first had Duncan terribly distracted, Hemi. That's all it took.

And you know what else just occurred to me? By God, if you would have triumphed there and won that Finals we sure as Hell would have heard about the divorce immediately. Sure, it would have been handled delicately, even beautifully, but, we'd have heard about Duncan pushing thru the marital discord and overcoming the distraction. But, because it didn't go that way it was a black out.

How was he distracted, T?,,,,to the tune of 30 and 15?,,,dude was on a mission and Pop pissed on his flame,,

cjw
12-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Why did Kobe sit out the past two seasons? Hear about being overtaxed?

And why have the Spurs never missed the playoffs or failed to win 50 games (or the equivalent in 99) in a season?

midnightpulp
12-20-2014, 10:18 PM
It's disgusting, Midst. And your off & on flirtation of it just as bad.

But why does it disgust you?

Dirk came out and said he'd prefer a 60 game regular season with no back-to-backs, but you been mum's the word on that.

End of the day, you want Duncan maximizing his minutes so the likelihood of an Achilles-like event is greater.

Am I right?

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 10:31 PM

And why have the Spurs never missed the playoffs or failed to win 50 games (or the equivalent in 99) in a season?

Comparing Duncan to Kobe is like comparing Kareem to Wilkins,,,,one is a HOF top 5 player,,,,the other is a bricker and borderline HOF player,,,

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:39 PM
But why does it disgust you?

Dirk came out and said he'd prefer a 60 game regular season with no back-to-backs, but you been mum's the word on that.

End of the day, you want Duncan maximizing his minutes so the likelihood of an Achilles-like event is greater.

Am I right?

No, (that's the beginning of day) I told you.

& if that is what Dirk wants then Dirk should work with his union to institute that policy change. Until then, get your fuckin' ass out there every night.

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:40 PM

1 season. 1.

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:41 PM
How was he distracted, T?

He let Battier take him, that's how he was distracted. That's Amy there, right there.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Cubby, who are your Top 10 players of all-time?

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:44 PM
Cubby, who are your Top 10 players of all-time?

I don't do that stuff, Fuck.

It's my religion.

AlexJones
12-20-2014, 11:46 PM

It's my religion.

:lol

midnightpulp
12-20-2014, 11:47 PM
No, (that's the beginning of day) I told you.

& if that is what Dirk wants then Dirk should work with his union to institute that policy change. Until then, get your fuckin' ass out there every night.

So it's just simple masculine pride then?

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 11:47 PM
He let Battier take him, that's how he was distracted. That's Amy there, right there.

Once again...please explain since Duncan had 30 and 15 when Pop pulled him,,,,

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:48 PM
So it's just simple masculine pride then?

No, it's a matter of integrity.

Thread
12-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Once again...please explain since Duncan had 30 and 15 when Pop pulled him,,,,

That's your thing, not mine.

FkLA
12-20-2014, 11:50 PM

It's my religion.

That's disappointing. I was genuinely looking forward to your list, Cubby.

HemisfairArena
12-20-2014, 11:51 PM
No, it's a matter of integrity.

Lakers and integrity is like saying priests wont molest kids,,,

Thread
12-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Lakers and integrity is like saying priests wont molest kids,,,

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

DMC
12-21-2014, 12:28 AM

Spurs never repeated WCF champs until Tim shed Amy. Since then it's been fuck or walk. You lodged Amy fueled Tim to the Finals, yet you want to lodge the opposite as well. Can't be both ways.

At the same time you have under your user name a logo of a team that's in its second consecutive year of tanking, losing games intentionally to try to draft a player. You support your hero for ignoring the team and focusing on a meaningless 3rd place scoring record (no such as a record if it's not 1st). Your team has denied its fans the fair competition they paid for, and instead have created a circus side show with Kobe as the monkey.

You have some gall to even mention a championship team in any negative way.

unforeseen
12-21-2014, 12:50 AM

You will keep shining his shoes until further notice.

tee, hee