PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jahn Wall,,,the bad ass I told you all he was,,,,

HemisfairArena
12-21-2014, 12:27 AM
Dude is rocketing up the MVP list this year,,,,and you all called me crazy,,,LMAO. I told you he is way better than CP3,,,,and I'm always right,,,,Wall will end up with Washington winning over 58 games and Wall averaging 20 and 10 as a PG at the age of 24. I know my basketball more than 99 percent of you on this site and its embarrassing,,,,

DMC
12-21-2014, 12:33 AM
Dude is rocketing up the MVP list this year,,,,and you all called me crazy,,,LMAO. I told you he is way better than CP3,,,,and I'm always right,,,,Wall will end up with Washington winning over 58 games and Wall averaging 20 and 10 as a PG at the age of 24. I know my basketball more than 99 percent of you on this site and its embarrassing,,,,

What's embarrassing is that you actually watch John Wall.

Malik Hairston
12-21-2014, 01:14 AM
Who said otherwise about Wall in the regular season?

It's the playoffs where he was absolutely horrendous, last year..

14 PER and 46% True Shooting, probably one of the worst playoff runs for a star player in recent NBA history..

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Who said otherwise about Wall in the regular season?

It's the playoffs where he was absolutely horrendous, last year..

14 PER and 46% True Shooting, probably one of the worst playoff runs for a star player in recent NBA history..

wasnt last season his first time playing in the playoffs? u might as well bring up lillards performance against the spurs while ur at it if ur judging a player on his shittest performance