PDA

View Full Version : DeadlyDynasty, question?

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0Sxr2gvV8

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2014, 07:33 PM
We wouldn't have beat NE anyway, so no.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-21-2014, 07:35 PM
:lol Buffalo
:lol had a chance to make the playoffs against a NE team resting everyone
:lol loses to the fucking raiders

:lol cry bitch cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2014, 07:37 PM
:lol Buffalo
:lol had a chance to make the playoffs against a NE team resting everyone
:lol loses to the fucking raiders

:lol cry bitch cry

Unless Denver loses to Cinci, New England needs to win next week to keep the #1 seed, so that doesn't make any sense.

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:37 PM

Guess it hurts the Raiders more than the Bills, since we're messing up our draft position.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-21-2014, 07:38 PM
DD, I have a question too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49whgBNCyE

"You know how it be, this-team can't win shit in the weak AFC"

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:38 PM
The Raiders are as good as the Spurs at closing games.

chunticakes
12-21-2014, 07:41 PM
A rare mid sighting...

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:43 PM
A rare mid sighting...

Eh, not much for me to talk about concerning the Raiders. They're the most boring team in the NFL. They don't even lose entertainingly, like the Lakers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Eh, not for me to talk about concerning the Raiders. They're the most boring team in the NFL. They don't even lose entertainingly, like the Lakers.

How's life tbh imo fwiw?

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:46 PM
How's life tbh imo fwiw?

Pretty good. How's the new job treating you? Sounds like you're doing well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2014, 07:48 PM
Pretty good. How's the new job treating you? Sounds like you're doing well.

:lol I'm waiting for my bonus (expecting between 20-25k) and then I might start looking elsewhere, job's getting pretty boring and my boss hired this obese, disgusting hamplanet who is annoying to work with.

midnightpulp
12-21-2014, 07:51 PM
:lol I'm waiting for my bonus (expecting between 20-25k) and then I might start looking elsewhere, job's getting pretty boring and my boss hired this obese, disgusting hamplanet who is annoying to work with.

Nice. Good to see all those years of education and hard work pay off.

:cry I remember when you were still in high school :cry

12-21-2014, 07:51 PM
What field do you wrk in?

dirkdirkastan
12-21-2014, 09:20 PM

Careful, you might get enrolled in a jelly club instead.

Silver&Black
12-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Careful, you might get enrolled in a jelly club instead.

That's okay...it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Arcadian
12-21-2014, 10:02 PM
They weren't going anywhere. If you can't beat one of the worst teams in the league to save your playoff lives, you shouldn't be in the playoffs. Move aside and give one of these other decent teams a chance.

:lol Bills

Malik Hairston
12-21-2014, 10:03 PM
One of several teams that could be in the playoffs with even just an average QB:lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2014, 12:41 AM
They weren't going anywhere. If you can't beat one of the worst teams in the league to save your playoff lives, you shouldn't be in the playoffs. Move aside and give one of these other decent teams a chance.

:lol Bills

I thought Warlord was the only documented Steeler fan on this site, tbh...it's nice to see new faces, though

One of several teams that could be in the playoffs with even just an average QB:lol

Hell yes. One of the worst offenses I can remember, w/ an absolutely atrocious OL, OC (Hackett), and QB options. Buffalo broke 30 pts twice this year, and both times were against the Jets--which doesn't really count. Their next high scores were 29 and 26, but those games featured 5 and 4 FG's, respectively:lol. I'd keep Woods, Watkins, and Wood and replace the rest. Maybe keep Orton as a b/u, send EJ far away from here. This defense WITH Kiko next year will be amazing, but ultimately wasted on another horrible offense.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 03:07 PM
:lmao how bout now?

resistanze
12-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Ouch

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 04:23 PM
The Ravens still get in over the Bills had our records been identical.

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 04:32 PM
But you did stop us from being the 2007 Browns or 2013 Cardinals, so that counts for something i guess:lol

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 04:33 PM
The goal posts.

They moved.

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 04:41 PM
No, the endgame is the same--the Bills miss the playoffs either way, so in the long run nothing changed--not even our scheduled opponents next year. I know you're upset cause you thought you had a burn, but just move on gracefully from this. It'll show character.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2014, 04:43 PM
:lol Philo actually thought he had a sick burn

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 04:46 PM
This was the only thing you said in response to the loss. Now the goal posts have been shifted. It's ok though. You can blubber on about the endgame but that doesn't change the fact that you shift goal posts as you go

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 04:55 PM
This was the only thing you said in response to the loss. Now the goal posts have been shifted. It's ok though

Once again, you chose to show off why you're merely a paralegal, and not lawyer material. You just bumped this thread with "how about now?" In response to Mid's question in OP. Well, our loss to Oakland changed nothing still, so it still doesn't hurt. Sure, we beat NE's 2nd string, but this thread was predicated on raiderfan thinking they changed Buffalo's outlook--and you're bump of this now tells us all that you're completely oblivious that Buffalo was deadman walking anyway.

FkLA
12-28-2014, 04:59 PM
just dropping in to wish my sandnigga DD happy holidays :bobo

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 05:00 PM
:cry career smack

My bump was aimed at your response but it's fine, you can claim victory and I'm sure CN will piggyback

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 05:07 PM
:cry career smack

My bump was aimed at your response but it's fine, you can claim victory and I'm sure CN will piggyback

Your bump asked how about now?,, which is clearly a response to the questioniin OP...are you really trying to spin out of this?:lol Sorry, i know you badly wanted this one but it just wasn't to be. You dont ask somebody basically, "does it hurt now?", an then claim they move the goalposts after they answer your question:lmao

Listen, i know you're overly emotional right now about this, but a simple understanding of the NFL tiebreakers could have spared you this latest indignity. Let's revisit this issue when you calm down and we'll evaluate where we're at.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Did it hurt?

We would have lost to the Patriots anyway

-beats pats-

How about now?

You have to be pretty fucking dense to miss the point :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 05:11 PM
just dropping in to wish my sandnigga DD happy holidays :bobo

:toast my sandy subordinates wish you and yours the same. Hope ut boy makes it in the pros

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Oh no, don't try to spin out of this one, you got caught with your pants down...why would it hurt if we still missed the playoffs? Losing to the pats bears the same result as beating them and losing out on tiebreakers. 6 in one, half dozen in the other. So you're entire argument is that i was wrong about the pats game--which ended up being useless anyways. This is your supposed argument and purpose for the bump:lol

Well, it still doesn't hurt, cause the endgame is the same. You really do need towork on your argumentative skills.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 05:23 PM
I respect the effort in your long winded responses, but it's a very simple jab I threw and you're just trying to complicate it

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 05:34 PM
You swung and missed on that jab, then couldn't handle my counter. Move on. I told you this in jest last year, but you really don't make compelling or persuasive arguments, then you forget what point you were trying to make. I think you could someday make good ticket-clinic lawyer material, and i might even consider retaining your services to fight a seatbelt infraction, but i couldn't trust you with any real civil or criminal defense. You just don't have it.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 05:37 PM
There is no need for an argument :lol

Your reason for not caring was you wouldn't beat the pats. Then you beat the pats. There are no blanks to fill, no arguments to make. And lol more :cry career smack :cry

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2014, 05:49 PM
My reason for not caring is that we wouldn't make the playoffs anyway. Just because it would've ended up losing on tiebreakers instead of losing to NE doesn't change the endgame. You still don't understand, so let's try this one more time:

If the Bills were to have crushed the Raiders then beat the Pats, where would they be now?

You so desperately wanted that Raider game to mean something in the big picture, but it just never did. If the entire crux of your argument is that i was wrong about the pats game--like you say--then ok, we beat the 2nd string pats and still have no playoffs. You wasted everybodys time to argue something so petty?:lol

You just look stupid and lost from every angle here. Like i said, move on gracefully.

rogues
12-28-2014, 05:54 PM
:lol Philo

resistanze
12-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah I thought Buffalo owned the tiebreakers. Non-issue if they didn't tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2014, 06:57 PM

Maybe DD didn't explicitly say so, but the obvious implied meaning of this post in my book is that they were going to lose to NE and miss the playoffs anyways.

I don't know how it's even an argument :lol

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Maybe DD didn't explicitly say so, but the obvious implied meaning of this post in my book is that they were going to lose to NE and miss the playoffs anyways.

I don't know how it's even an argument :lol
true. but he didn't even mention the other scenarios, and strictly mentioned new england, which is why i bumped it (when it was clear they'd beat new england). somehow this became a big deal

Clipper Nation
12-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Philo getting shitted on ITT worse than his Raiders every Sunday :lol

AlexJones
12-30-2014, 07:25 AM
No, the endgame is the same--the Bills miss the playoffs either way, so in the long run nothing changed--not even our scheduled opponents next year. I know you're upset cause you thought you had a burn, but just move on gracefully from this. It'll show character.

:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-30-2014, 10:07 AM
:lol DD getting bodied Buffalo style

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-30-2014, 10:08 AM
]My reason for not caring[/B] is that we wouldn't make the playoffs anyway. Just because it would've ended up losing on tiebreakers instead of losing to NE doesn't change the endgame. You still don't understand, so let's try this one more time:

If the Bills were to have crushed the Raiders then beat the Pats, where would they be now?

You so desperately wanted that Raider game to mean something in the big picture, but it just never did. If the entire crux of your argument is that i was wrong about the pats game--like you say--then ok, we beat the 2nd string pats and still have no playoffs. You wasted everybodys time to argue something so petty?:lol

You just look stupid and lost from every angle here. Like i said, move on gracefully.

You mean that short story you wrote despite not caring?

unleashbaynes
12-30-2014, 10:19 AM
Philo and Cat, shoulder-to-shoulder.....

chunticakes
12-30-2014, 11:18 AM
Philo and Cat, shoulder-to-shoulder.....

:lol

Budkin
12-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Sad we missed the playoffs but I'll take the winning season.

leemajors
12-31-2014, 01:39 PM
My reason for not caring is that we wouldn't make the playoffs anyway. Just because it would've ended up losing on tiebreakers instead of losing to NE doesn't change the endgame. You still don't understand, so let's try this one more time:

Found a new avatar for you brah:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lcnlgM-z--/cxf7hyllvervtdpmvsyw.png