PDA

View Full Version : Connor Shaw Time Should Be Here

Clipper Nation
12-22-2014, 12:51 AM
...if the Browns ever plan on winning anything, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87DW26z8V7E

AlexJones
12-22-2014, 01:29 AM
tbh fatt stafford needs to be replaced. That 43 mil cap hit over the next 2 years ain't cutting it

Clipper Nation
12-22-2014, 01:30 AM
tbh fatt stafford needs to be replaced. That 43 mil cap hit over the next 2 years ain't cutting it
It's time to let The Messiah play, tbh:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/485601/KELLENMOOREGUNS.gif

Avante
12-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Incredible, wow!

I cannot believe how so many of you simply do not get it at all. You don't judge anyone off their first season when it comes to te NFL. It takes time to get your game down in most cases.

SLOW DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Peyton Manning had ...28...INT's his rookie season. Tomlinson averaged...3.6....as a rookie.

I don't think Manzeil will make it but I I need another season. I didn't think RGIII would make it and he did look ok as a rookie, now it's obvious he won't make it.

Mal
12-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Incredible, wow!

I cannot believe how so many of you simply do not get it at all. You don't judge anyone off their first season when it comes to te NFL. It takes time to get your game down in most cases.

SLOW DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Peyton Manning had ...28...INT's his rookie season. Tomlinson averaged...3.6....as a rookie.

I don't think Manzeil will make it but I I need another season. I didn't think RGIII would make it and he did look ok as a rookie, now it's obvious he won't make it.

Bortless and Carr are getting better and better. So does Bridgewater.

Avante
12-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Bortless and Carr are getting better and better. So does Bridgewater.

When you use a first round pick on a QB you are obviously a bad team in need. You also know things won't be changing soon. Now it's all about getting that huge investment up to speed. The Browns were totally stupid. Look at them now, totally out of it and stunted their first round QB's growth.

They should have started Manziel in game one, dedicate 2014 to getting him ready for 2015 and onward.

Those QB's you mentioned got treated right.

Then to have dummies like the OP without a clue how this stuff works, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Connor Football time is here!

djohn2oo8
12-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Yes, Kubiak choking would be nice, and familiar.