PDA

View Full Version : another Air Jordan's release ends in tragedy

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-22-2014, 11:43 PM
q6Fo8RHrSTQ

m>s
12-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Lmao she literally just gave the "he a gud boi" line at the end after he tried to rob someone over a pair of shoes. Get blasted, n!gger.

Pauly D
12-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Lmao she literally just gave the "he a gud boi" line at the end after he tried to rob someone over a pair of shoes. Get blasted, n!gger.

A society built by da white man fo da white man, and dey wonder why we be doin shit like dis

m>s
12-23-2014, 12:40 AM
A society built by da white man fo da white man, and dey wonder why we be doin shit like dis
You could always leave and never have to deal with muh raycism ever again

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 12:49 AM
The anchor opening the story is simply repulsed at "high priced gym shoes"

Yup sneakerheads. You are collecting gym shoes

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 01:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-flVTwKWc8o

Wild Cobra
12-23-2014, 01:23 AM
With as many people who conceal carry, how are so many people stupid enough to rob?

Red Hawk #21
12-23-2014, 04:27 AM

Negroes just love to fuck each other up.

Pauly D
12-23-2014, 01:35 PM
m>s I have a feeling if I were still CubanSucks you'd know I was joking

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 01:40 PM
m>s I have a feeling if I were still CubanSucks you'd know I was joking

hey...aye... But you might not find this funny though :lol Pauly Dick sucker :lol

-JlpdYnv2yc

01Snake
12-23-2014, 03:17 PM
#BlackLivesMatteUnlessWeTalkingAirJordans

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2014, 03:27 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 03:45 PM

Its totally not fun to make light of the less fortunate. We (cough cough) well not me personally. ...but we (as in some of us) celebrate Air Jordans because it's all we got. ...it's all we can hang our hat on as a status symbol of some success. Jordans represent the dream of the American life we all wished we had. It's all about being hood rich and showing fellow poor people that we got some fresh kicks and we'll even dress our newborns up in some nice J's....we can't compete with whites in nothing else due to systemic racism...so don't clown us for our love of J's. ...it's all we got to feel proud. ..at least some of us....

Trill Clinton
12-23-2014, 03:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVSHSmO4JA#t=58

:lmao

i got a pretty good race bait thread cooking in the oven but since i'm a christian, i will not make that thread. if i see anymore race bait threads posted this week, i'm dropping the hammer:bobo

unleashbaynes
12-23-2014, 03:59 PM
:lol priorities

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Its totally not fun to make light of the less fortunate. We (cough cough) well not me personally. ...but we (as in some of us) celebrate Air Jordans because it's all we got. ...it's all we can hang our hat on as a status symbol of some success. Jordans represent the dream of the American life we all wished we had. It's all about being hood rich and showing fellow poor people that we got some fresh kicks and we'll even dress our newborns up in some nice J's....we can't compete with whites in nothing else due to systemic racism...so don't clown us for our love of J's. ...it's all we got to feel proud. ..at least some of us....
As my Black Speech Professor stated many years ago. "Go into the ghettos and notice people are wearing the newest clothes, listening to brand new music and driving cars sporting rims"

American Blacks are the most materialistic people I've met

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 04:19 PM
As my Black Speech Professor stated many years ago. "Go into the ghettos and notice people are wearing the newest clothes, listening to brand new music and driving cars sporting rims"

American Blacks are the most materialistic people I've met

That's because you're not educated enough to fully understand perspectives....we come from abject poverty for the most part on top of being hated just because God made us a shade darker. ...why don't you try living in those shoes or exhibiting cultured behavior once you've beaten the odds....it's not a black thing it's a poverty thing. ....just look at the sheiks and prince's in the middle east they've learned to ball till they fall too....and white people own everything so there's no need for outward displays of flossing. ....we're just trying to come up that's all ..

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 04:26 PM
That's because you're not educated enough to fully understand perspectives....we come from abject poverty for the most part on top of being hated just because God made us a shade darker. ...why don't you try living in those shoes or exhibiting cultured behavior once you've beaten the odds....it's not a black thing it's a poverty thing. ....just look at the sheiks and prince's in the middle east they've learned to ball till they fall too....and white people own everything so there's no need for outward displays of flossing. ....we're just trying to come up that's all ..
The issue is Black American society. The same one that blasts Uncle Tom's and idolizes individuals like Jay-Z

I do agree it's a byproduct of American culture. Because Blacks in Europe are for the most part not like this.

Trill Clinton
12-23-2014, 04:31 PM
lol

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 04:39 PM
The issue is Black American society. The same one that blasts Uncle Tom's and idolizes individuals like Jay-Z

I do agree it's a byproduct of American culture. Because Blacks in Europe are for the most part not like this.

You mean the black culture that bootlegs his albums while whites buy them to the tune of millions. ...ohh yea that culture

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 04:44 PM
You mean the black culture that bootlegs his albums while whites buy them to the tune of millions. ...ohh yea that culture
Yes, exactly that culture. I've always been very vocal against American culture on here

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Yes, exactly that culture. I've always been very vocal against American culture on here

So now you bring up American culture when I point out your hypocrisy...moron

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 05:06 PM
So now you bring up American culture when I point out your hypocrisy...moron
Huh? Everyone is negatively affected by American culture. Blacks remain the biggest suckers to it. I give Blacks in America the benefit of doubt and say their level of education is lower, current day Africa is a nonexistent influence (compared to Europe/Asia or even South America) and they have extremely poor role models/leaders.

No one will help Blacks in this regard except themselves.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Huh? Everyone is negatively affected by American culture. Blacks remain the biggest suckers to it. I give Blacks in America the benefit of doubt and say their level of education is lower, current day Africa is a nonexistent influence (compared to Europe/Asia or even South America) and they have extremely poor role models/leaders.

Hell, just look at Kool and Trill as perfect examples. They are so invested in the "Blacks as victims" dialogue they are just too handicapped by it to get past it.

SupremeGuy
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm shocked obama hasn't sent holder to investigate, tbh. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2014, 05:49 PM

What fucking country are you from?.....are you a bible thumper? the morality police? American culture is nothing but an offshoot of European culture..../ world culture....your views speak of a man who's pretty limited and very uneducated..in fact only back woods type hillbillies think like this....Whites are materialists they create the wealth flaunt it and then put it out there for poor people to aspire to....there's a ton of basic things you don't compute....everyone is a sucker to materialism...everyone rich and poor...how do you think the rich get richer....because they stop wanting and earning money despite having billions? again you don't understand the dichotomy here...materialism is at the heart of every man, woman, child, and animal...black white rich or poor.....

it's not just the American way or culture it's the Human way....

go educate yourself Infinite_limit.....crack that glass ceiling....if for nothing else do it for your own names sake :lol

Trill Clinton
12-23-2014, 06:11 PM
jack talking out of his old ass again

Thebesteva
12-23-2014, 06:24 PM

Every normal human watches this and laughs at these monkeys, except for these monkeys that watch this and get a boner over the video.

Kool Bob Love
12-23-2014, 06:50 PM
I still can't believe in 2015 Air Jordan's are still poppin. Timeless kicks. 1-23.

Spurs9
12-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Why are people so obsessed with every variation of shoe Nike puts out?

Pauly D
12-24-2014, 12:37 AM
hey...aye... But you might not find this funny though :lol Pauly Dick sucker :lol

-JlpdYnv2yc

I didn't make this account in admiration, broski

Infinite_limit
12-24-2014, 02:50 AM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/10428714_744689938946332_5828100158007420946_n_zps 150ae448.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2014, 06:54 AM
it's watching people fawn on J's like that....

Ginobilly
12-24-2014, 07:40 AM

Don't give me that BS! This society is for ANYBODY willing to work. He could of gotten a job at a restaurant as a busboy or bagged groceries at HEB to buy some stupid overpriced shoes. Then there's financial aid/Scholarships that helps poor people go to college and get a 2/4 year degree. And there's Staffing agencies that always have jobs for all you lazy muhfuckers.

Ginobilly
12-24-2014, 07:52 AM

You got your priorities all fucked up! materialistic shit is the American dream? You haven't gotten out much have you? You'll are in the glory here in the US. You don't know what poor is foo! I seen illegal brown short ass as fuck dudes rise up to start their own construction business. And some of these guys could barely read and write. Don't give me all that BS excuse of "Da man holding me down". ponte a jalar wey!

Pauly D
12-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Holy shit, I was joking. I've been away too long. People forgot what CubanSucks/Pauly D is all about.

DMC
12-25-2014, 05:48 PM
People like Trill and LeNig baiting little homies into thinking they are untouchable, but the hollow point don't discriminate. He a good kid, but good kids don't rob motherfuckers at gunpoint for a pair of sneakers, idiots.

DMC
12-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Holy shit, I was joking. I've been away too long. People forgot what CubanSucks/Pauly D is all about.
Pretty sure both accounts were faggots. Don't act like you're some kind of legend.

spurraider21
12-25-2014, 07:11 PM
with the money you spend on jordans you can buy a textbook and start to make something of yourself, if that's really all you got

spurraider21
12-25-2014, 07:12 PM
if people in poverty are spending whatever disposable income they have on materialistic shit, then that explains the cycle of poverty much more than :cry the system :cry

Pauly D
12-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Pretty sure both accounts were faggots. Don't act like you're some kind of legend.

what's legend to you? 5000 posts/day?

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:25 PM
what's legend to you? 5000 posts/day?

Whatever you seem to think people remember you as being, that would be a legend. Whatever people really remember from you, that would be faggotry.

DMX7
12-26-2014, 07:46 PM
I love it when they say "he was a good kid".... they always say "he was a good kid" after some kid tragically dies... you know, he was just another good kid committing armed robbery.

Infinite_limit
12-28-2014, 12:24 AM
this SHOE made Nike 80 million dollars - in 3 HOURS

http://good-kovka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nike-reports-80-million-usd-sales-of-air-jordan-11-legend-blue.jpg

According to SportScanInfo, Nike churned out $80 million dollars of revenue, as a result of selling close to 480,000 pairs of Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” sneakers in an estimated three hour window that coincided with the shoe’s online and in-store release

http://cdn.omg-facts.com/2013/1/27/5c198e128af232edb3633b7e46db3882.jpg

DJR210
12-28-2014, 02:31 AM
People forgot what CubanSucks/Pauly D is all about.

Scat, watersports, puke, rape, necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality?

SupremeGuy
12-28-2014, 03:44 AM
I almost got punked for some Jordans once, but I basically told the guy no and I played sports with his homie so I just walked away. Fucking hate that gang mentality though.

Pauly D
12-30-2014, 12:46 AM
Scat, watersports, puke, rape, necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality?

that's not true

DJR210
12-30-2014, 02:31 AM
I almost got punked for some Jordans once, but I basically told the guy no and I played sports with his homie so I just walked away. Fucking hate that gang mentality though.

Sounds more like a rape attempt.

DJR210
12-30-2014, 02:32 AM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/10428714_744689938946332_5828100158007420946_n_zps 150ae448.jpg

:lol that broad has her shoes in grocery store bags

Infinite_limit
12-30-2014, 02:43 AM
:lol that broad has her shoes in grocery store bags
Ya I probably should have posted this photo instead

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/bag_zps11e9323e.png

mouse
12-30-2014, 02:50 AM
this SHOE made Nike 80 million dollars - in 3 HOURS

http://good-kovka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nike-reports-80-million-usd-sales-of-air-jordan-11-legend-blue.jpg

Now how much will it make?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Air-dollar_zpsc3160c0f.jpg

DJR210
12-30-2014, 03:01 AM
Ya I probably should have posted this photo instead

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/bag_zps11e9323e.png

That whole group looks ready to go straight to their next burglary as soon as they leave Foot Locker.

mouse
12-30-2014, 03:02 AM
can you spot the six differences?

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/10428714_744689938946332_5828100158007420946_n_zps 150ae448.jpghttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/66_zps02633219.jpg