PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: lol loyalty

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2014, 09:14 AM
since kawhi and FO couldnt come to terms to a max contract

FO holding out till the end of season with the river card, could match anything whatever team throw $ at kawhi

they did say they will look after kawhi b4 the season started

so currently kawhi is out injured and might need surgery, this will drive down his price or will he still demand a max?

are the spurs going to show him loyalty give him what he wants, or they going to lowball him?

either kawhi pulls a sjax or d.anderson on the spurs (theres a high chance green might leave also if he gets lowballed by FO with his current play atm teams will throw money at him)

the possibility of losing both players in 1 summer? would be epic meltdown

Mal
12-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Spurs in the offseason will have bigger issues than signing Kawhi to max. Duncan and Ginobili could retire. After that every cent saved on Kawhi`s salary could be important. Better to wait till offseason, get Manu and Tim status for 2015/16 and then build roster. Kawhi isnt going anywhere

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Spurs in the offseason will have bigger issues than signing Kawhi to max. Duncan and Ginobili could retire. After that every cent saved on Kawhi`s salary could be important. Better to wait till offseason, get Manu and Tim status for 2015/16 and then build roster. Kawhi isnt going anywhere

he isnt goin anywhere unless some stupid team will throw max at him

spurs either match or he bolting, i see the stupid fakers poaching either green or kawhi

Mal
12-23-2014, 10:14 AM
he isnt goin anywhere unless some stupid team will throw max at him

spurs either match or he bolting, i see the stupid fakers poaching either green or kawhi

Nobody can give as much money to Kawhi as Spurs, and Spurs can match any offer. Green could be gone, if someone overpay him. Kawhi isnt going anywhere.

Thread
12-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Run by a piss pot chickenshit.

Buddy Mignon
12-23-2014, 12:02 PM
You girls act like this Kiwi kid is a star. He's never made the all-star... he doesn't put up big numbers... and he's got some tard in him... and that's fact. He'll get low balled and suckered into taking less than he's worth. Why? I can't figure it... Pop didn't buy into the "Let's Take Less So The Team Can Feel Equal." He took his raise and said... SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

jeebus
12-23-2014, 12:02 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11377133/nba-free-agents-2015-2016

Resign Kawhi. Bring back Neal with it to run the point. Get all of the Clippers UFA. Bring monkeyball to SA. :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: and at least :lobt2::lobt2: :lobt2: more.

unforeseen
12-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Run by a piss pot chickenshit.

Keep shining the piss pot chickenshit's shoes. He is not finished ringing yet.

Thread
12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Keep shining the piss pot chickenshit's shoes. He is not finished ringing yet.

- "No problem."

- "Ace" - "Stand By Me"

FkLA
12-23-2014, 02:38 PM
The Spurs kind of fucked up by not signing Green to a longer deal. He could've probably been had at under 5 mill per for 5 yrs. I know he was coming off that bad OKC series but that would've still been good value for a good defensive starting caliber SG which he had already proven to be tbh.

apalisoc_9
12-23-2014, 02:48 PM
yeah I've been saying it for months..Kawhi according to my sources wants to play for a different team.

Paul-Griffin-Leonard and a back up PG that can cover for Paul's choke job.

Good night sweet NBA.

Thread
12-23-2014, 03:13 PM
yeah I've been saying it for months..Kawhi according to my sources wants to play for a different team.

I'd say hogwash, but, then if you'd a told me Amy wanted to play for a different team before 6 I'd a told you you were full of hot shit.

Kool Bob Love
12-23-2014, 03:17 PM
I'd say hogwash, but, then if you'd a told me Amy wanted to play for a different team before 6 I'd a told you you were full of hot shit.

he is full of hot shit and you're over 60 years old.

Thread
12-23-2014, 04:21 PM
he is full of hot shit and you're over 60 years old.

...& you'll get there too.

DMC
12-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Kawhi isn't a franchise player. He's a great addition to a starting unit, but he's not the face of any franchise except FUBU.

DMC
12-23-2014, 04:37 PM
You girls act like this Kiwi kid is a star. He's never made the all-star... he doesn't put up big numbers... and he's got some tard in him... and that's fact. He'll get low balled and suckered into taking less than he's worth. Why? I can't figure it... Pop didn't buy into the "Let's Take Less So The Team Can Feel Equal." He took his raise and said... SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yeah but it doesn't go against the salary cap. I guess that wasn't in chapter 9.

Lakers paying 50m to Kobe over 2 years guarantees you'll be salty for at least that long, even if you're really a Spurs fan at heart.

Thread
12-23-2014, 04:38 PM

& God's speed if he flee thru the side door. Nobody would shine the light on Pop over it. Hell, Van Gundy in Detroit has skated free & clear on a 25 million dollar catastrophe. Now, NOW, now Josh Smith is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yeah, it's all on Smith, all the light. Stan gets to hide out in the GM chair and Media will let him. Pop will have the same soft seat afforded him should Leonard abscond. Won't be a problem. Never is. Like Jackson chasin' him around like black man after a white man. Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.

Brazil
12-23-2014, 04:57 PM

Paul-Griffin-Leonard and a back up PG that can cover for Paul's choke job.

Good night sweet NBA.

my sources

:lmao

sure dude...

djohn2oo8
12-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Yeah but it doesn't go against the salary cap. I guess that wasn't in chapter 9.

Lakers paying 50m to Kobe over 2 years guarantees you'll be salty for at least that long, even if you're really a Spurs fan at heart.
:lmao

Kool Bob Love
12-23-2014, 06:32 PM
...& you'll get there too.

GOD willin

Thread
12-23-2014, 06:32 PM
GOD willin

& then you'll know.

Kool Bob Love
12-23-2014, 06:34 PM
& then you'll know.

Merry Christmas.

Thread
12-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Merry Christmas.

Back at ya.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2014, 07:28 PM
kawhi should learn from the precedent of players on contract years who didnt sign and play on who then out of the blue sustain some bs season ending injury, lowing their value...

look at patty mills for example...who got lowballed by the spurs even when he delivered, ,unlike enrique who disappear in 2 season playoff runs cause of his jealousy gets rewarded a loyalty contract...

lol spurs definition of loyalty is a load of BS