PDA

View Full Version : __where are the Van Exel haters now?__

mouse
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
All I heard from you all in here for 3 straight years is how Van Exel sucks , and when he was a Maverick he was the reason Dallas would never get a ring. Now that he will be a Spur , all of a sudden he is a cool player?

You flip flop , so called Spur fans suck, and many of you have alot of crow to eat.

I wonder, where are all the Van Exel haters now?

ducks
08-31-2005, 03:43 PM
remind me who thinks he is the saviour?
this team will repeat without finley or him

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
08-31-2005, 03:46 PM
They're in the back of the line with the Former-Horry-Haters!!!

Kip Fanatic
08-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Mouse sucks. Shut up.

Big Pimp_21
08-31-2005, 03:51 PM
everybody talks shit about the players that aren't on their team. Remember when Manu almost went to Denver and they were all swinging on his johnson...then he stays with the Spurs and he's all of the sudden the most hated man in Colorado (Kobe excluded) when the playoffs came around. We hate Fisher too, but if he were to come to SA we would probably embrace him as one of our own.

JUUOT
08-31-2005, 03:52 PM
i was not around for the past yearsand never criticized NVE. But as s purs fan i had to reply to this one.

"for 3 straight years is how Van Exel sucks , and when he was a Maverick he was the reason Dallas would never get a ring"

he became a spur playing a totally diffrent role. he is in for horry type of play. he will not be demanded to contribute consitently. He comes a veteran mentor and clutch player for spot minutes. it is not comparable to counting on him for a title run. as Duncan put it
"we do not need you"

T Park
08-31-2005, 03:54 PM
obviously everyone's dog houses have been painted, so the long haired hippie has time on his hands......

picnroll
08-31-2005, 03:55 PM
Nah, that was Finley that sucked.*

*Pending further developments.

Solid D
08-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Actually, I think it was you mouse who hated on Van Exel you revisionist historian, Nash-lovin', Van Horn-swogglin', traitor, you.

nkdlunch
08-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Not our fault previous Mavs want to use us to get their rings :rolleyes

We'll carry his ass to his first championship. he should be paying the Spurs not vice-versa

tekdragon
08-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Nah, that was Finley that sucked.*

*Pending further developments.

[golf_clap]

Well played!

alamo50
08-31-2005, 04:27 PM

Right here........well hate with me is only connected to Kobe, but I still remember Van Exel dissrespecting his coach Dell Harris.
You can get the hoodlum of the streets, but never can get the streets out the hoodlum.
Will be interesting to see how he and Pop will work out if he will still be around come playoff time....Van Exel I mean.

Mush Mouth
08-31-2005, 04:28 PM
They're in the back of the line with the Former-Horry-Haters!!!

Good comeback!

Big Pimp_21
08-31-2005, 04:34 PM
Pretty soon Dirk will take the vet's minimum to come back-up Ducan so that he can win a ring....its sad actually!

alamo50
08-31-2005, 04:45 PM
It all makes sense to me now!
Hahahaha, good job Spurs staff!

:elephant

mouse
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Actually, I think it was you mouse who hated on Van Exel you revisionist historian, Nash-lovin', Van Horn-swogglin', traitor, you.

Show me the post I made ! There are 2 things I never do,

1 I never bad mouth my players

2 I never give up on my team until the last buzzer sounds

I make these topics for one reason only. not to start crap but to see if anyone at this site will man up and use those two round objects they should have inside their boxers and say they was one of the many who said they could not stand Van Exel, but it looks like I will not find that rare sports fan who can man up, and eat crow. And maybe say they was wrong for once.

I should have known when you guys thought you was getting Karl Malone how fast you flip flop. I can't stand karl Malone and if he was to become a Dallas Maverick today? I will still hate that black bastard.

Why is it so hard to find a Spur fan that can stick by their guns? Maybe there is no such thing as a real Sports fan in San Antonio..

maybe I am asking to much. sorry my bad.................

BigVee
08-31-2005, 04:48 PM
How's the Van Horn tooting going?

picnroll
08-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Show me the post I made ! There are 2 things I never do,

1 I never bad mouth my players

2 I never give up on my team until the last buzzer sounds

Bzzzzzzzzzz.

CharlieMac
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
He's one of us now. Why would he hate him. Common sense just doesn't play into this question at all.

Tobias
08-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Why even bother giving up after the last buzzer??

mouse
08-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Bzzzzzzzzzz.

^RACK! :lmao

mouse
08-31-2005, 05:41 PM
How's the Van Horn tooting going?

Horn Blows! :lmao

samikeyp
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey....when you put on the Spur...all of your past sins are forgiven. :)

tlongII
08-31-2005, 05:51 PM
I hate Van Exel.

sa_butta
08-31-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey....when you put on the Spur...all of your past sins are forgiven. :)True That. Silver and Black conquer all.
Dont be bitter cause we got Finley now Mouse.
Dallas will still make it to the first round of the playoffs.
:elephant :elephant

sa_butta
08-31-2005, 05:53 PM
I hate Van Exel.and you did not root for him when he was with Portland?

tlongII
08-31-2005, 05:55 PM
and you did not root for him when he was with Portland?

He quit on the team.

Vashner
08-31-2005, 07:37 PM
I am a Van Hexel Hater...

If he does good i'll eat crow.. well Dove with bacon.

samikeyp
08-31-2005, 07:39 PM
I have no problem calling out a Spur player when he deserves it and I guarantee if NVE does something to deserve it, you will here me and others.

SequSpur
08-31-2005, 08:17 PM
This is a dumb topic, but what do you expect from Mouse.

milkyway21
08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
All I heard from you all in here for 3 straight years is how Van Exel sucks , and when he was a Maverick he was the reason Dallas would never get a ring. Now that he will be a Spur , all of a sudden he is a cool player?

You flip flop , so called Spur fans suck, and many of you have alot of crow to eat.

i never been a NVE hater & i sympathize him the day Cuban traded him to a team that he didn't like.

you could have congratulate us for what we have accomplished this summer, mouse. Than remind us of what happened yrs ago... you just show us how a sore loser you are.