PDA

View Full Version : What % of game do you attribute to Thunderef?

MultiTroll
12-25-2014, 06:48 PM
I missed todays game, but from seeing many previous Spurs - Thunderef games and reading the posts here....
would like to know how you saw it.

TheGreatYacht
12-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Danny Crawford is the ultimate Spur killer, tbh

RD2191
12-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Going with 90 here.

spurtech09
12-25-2014, 07:13 PM
so the refs were up to there old tricks again.....whats new

spurtech09
12-25-2014, 07:14 PM
every game this yr seems like the spurs are playing the thunder....refs just screwing the spurs...its obvious that the league does not want the spurs to repeat

ElNono
12-25-2014, 08:09 PM
We could've won this game despite the refs (which were horrible)... TD just didn't have a good game, it happens, tbh

urunobili
12-25-2014, 08:37 PM
15%

MultiTroll
12-25-2014, 09:46 PM
We could've won this game despite the refs (which were horrible)...
What % of todays outcome do you put on Thunderef?

The 2002 Kings could've beaten the Stern Lakers. If they would have made every shot in the 4th qtr. :lol
(Well actually not, because then the riggin would have taken a different turn but.....)

ElNono
12-25-2014, 10:04 PM
What % of todays outcome do you put on Thunderef?

The 2002 Kings could've beaten the Stern Lakers. If they would have made every shot in the 4th qtr. :lol
(Well actually not, because then the riggin would have taken a different turn but.....)

I thought our bench is what kept us in the game... You can put whatever percentage I guess, I'm just pointing out the Spurs could've won that game if they played a better game overall...

These Spurs are playing in spurts right now, it's been a while since they've put a solid 48 min game (since the 1st game against Memphis?)

tmtcsc
12-25-2014, 10:18 PM
The refs had nothing to do with this. If you play soft you won't get calls. OKC played better and more aggressively than our guys.

Mr Bones
12-25-2014, 10:38 PM
Do you realize that every website for every team in the NBA has guys after every loss that say, "the refs were against us."

Not once have I ever seen a thread on the entire internet where someone says, "wow, it's apparent that the league office is on our side and that the refs want us to win."

Why do you think that is?

Agloco
12-25-2014, 10:57 PM
0% tbh. Spurs played like ass down the stretch again.

lefty
12-25-2014, 10:57 PM

apalisoc_9
12-25-2014, 10:59 PM
The refs didn't put Parker in a spurs uniform tbh.

Stop whining about the refs.

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:29 PM

cjw
12-26-2014, 12:56 AM
If they hit anywhere close to their normal FT percentage, it's not even close down the stretch. Westbrook and Adams +27...

Sean Cagney
12-26-2014, 01:41 AM
If they hit anywhere close to their normal FT percentage, it's not even close down the stretch. Westbrook and Adams +27...

Good lord..... Those two killed the Spurs. Ibaka had a game as well.

Darius Bieber
12-26-2014, 01:49 AM
I feel like every time the Spurs lose to a better opponent, a lot of Spurstalk resorts to blaming the refs rather than blaming the Spurs players themselves. It's as if the Spurs cannot do any wrong, as if they're perfect. This is so wrong. The Spurs SUCKED against OKC. MATT FUCKING BONNER was the leading scorer. Westbrook destroyed Parker on defense. Come on guys, stop blaming the refs and start blaming the Spurs. Spurs played with no heart, were lethargic, and got beat on hustle plays such as offensive rebounding.

And yet, half the board, including "bolded, veteran posters" yell out "faggot Thunderefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""""" OMG OMG, etc.....

Mikeanaro
12-26-2014, 02:17 AM
I feel like every time the Spurs lose to a better opponent, a lot of Spurstalk resorts to blaming the refs rather than blaming the Spurs players themselves. It's as if the Spurs cannot do any wrong, as if they're perfect. This is so wrong. The Spurs SUCKED against OKC. MATT FUCKING BONNER was the leading scorer. Westbrook destroyed Parker on defense. Come on guys, stop blaming the refs and start blaming the Spurs. Spurs played with no heart, were lethargic, and got beat on hustle plays such as offensive rebounding.

And yet, half the board, including "bolded, veteran posters" yell out "faggot Thunderefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""""" OMG OMG, etc.....
Lol you are not even a Spurs fan your takes sucks, its always about some pessimistic shit.

james evans
12-26-2014, 09:18 AM
we missed freethrows and play bad, but so many blatant calls went against us

the first quarter the thunder shot about 10 freethrows on touch fouls

during a jump ball, there was 1 second left on the clock if okc would have received the tip. they received the tip, but under the nba rules, the shot clock should have went to 5 seconds. they gave them a new shot clock and they scored.

ibaka knocked the ball out in front of the ref and they said danny green knocked it out

cory joseph had the ball poked from him by jackson and it went out of bounds, but the thunder received the ball

touch fouls lead to freethrows for the thunder, while they are allowed to play physical with us.

No other team in the league we play get the benefit of the officiating like the thunder do. Adam Silver will not allow okc to miss the playoffs. It's not gonna happen. Just like in 2013 when it looked like the lakers would miss the playoffs, they had a "streak" to close the season and the teams they were battling against were losing games. The league sets this shit up. I'm not afraid of okc, i'm just afraid of bad officiating and it ALWAYS happens when any team, not just us, play the thunder.

lcroock
12-26-2014, 09:48 AM
The refs had nothing to do with this. If you play soft you won't get calls. OKC played better and more aggressively than our guys.

We were out hustled and outplayed straight-up. Adams outmuscled us all night and Westbrook overpowered Parker and Joseph. We didn't deserve to win playing pitiful D like that. The way guards are destroying us lately is concerning. Monte, Damian, and Chimpboy have made us look like pretenders and not contenders. If Parker doesn't grow his balls back soon this is going to be a short season for us.

Hemotivo
12-26-2014, 11:36 AM
20%