PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why did Byron play Swaggy P 18 minutes?

apalisoc_9
12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
I don't get it tbh..Boozer and Swaggy P was instrumental against GSW but mysteriously, they hardly even get minutes against the bulls. Looked like he was purposely losing the game or something..Not sure why.

Thread
12-25-2014, 10:57 PM
I don't get it tbh..Boozer and Swaggy P was instrumental against GSW but mysteriously, they hardly even get minutes against the bulls. Looked like he was purposely losing the game or something..Not sure why.

Yeah, Young was gonna be big shot tonite...1-6. Blew it all out in Los Angeles. Just check cashin' now. "I showed 'em."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Because he sucked tonight

spurraider21
12-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Yeah, Young was gonna be big shot tonite...1-6. Blew it all out in Los Angeles. Just check cashin' now. "I showed 'em."
you suddenly care about shooting efficiency? give me a break

he coulda been like kobe and put up 24 more shots to end up with 20 some points

apalisoc_9
12-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Players have spells where the suck in a few minutes or so tbh.

Young, Boozer both have the potential to get you back in the game..

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:16 PM

Eh, shot his entire load in Los Angeles. He didn't give a shit tonite.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Players have spells where the suck in a few minutes or so tbh.

Young, Boozer both have the potential to get you back in the game..

They lost, Appy, get over it. Kobe won. You lost. It's over, daddy.

Don't torture yourself. That's my job.

spurraider21
12-25-2014, 11:20 PM
if he took 24 more shots, you reckon he would make about 7 of them? because that would put him at 8-30 for the game, what kobe shot in a game this past weekend

UZER
12-25-2014, 11:21 PM

:lol he doesn't care about anything...period. he's been a hypocrite since 5-5.

Now he just runs around holding a broom over his head chasing random posters around while never defending his fandom with 100+ posts a day.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:22 PM
if he took 24 more shots, you reckon he would make about 7 of them?

Don't ask me fucking questions like that on Christmas.

You thought you were going to see Kobe on the bench getting all pissed off. Instead you got tossed in the shitter by Westbrook and tossed back in by Gasol.

You lost twice on Xmas.

spurraider21
Don't ask me fucking questions like that on Christmas.

You thought you were going to see Kobe on the bench getting all pissed off. Instead you got tossed in the shitter by Westbrook and tossed back in by Gasol.

You lost twice on Xmas.
you mean watching MVPau handle his business? that was predictable

Thread

Now he just runs around holding a broom over his head chasing random posters around while never defending his fandom with 100+ posts a day.

You too...You thought you were going to see Kobe on the bench getting all pissed off. Instead you got tossed in the shitter by Westbrook and tossed back in by Gasol.

You lost twice on Xmas.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:23 PM
you mean watching MVPau handle his business? that was predictable

At home?

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:24 PM

At home, Ooze?

LMFAO!!!

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Kobe didn't give a shit. Young actually suited up.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Kobe didn't give a shit. Young actually suited up.

At home, D? On Christmas no less.

Woo Hoo!!!

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:30 PM
At home, D? On Christmas no less.

Woo Hoo!!!
At least we played. You seem ok with sitting players now.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:30 PM
At least we played.

All cept Diaw, huh.

tee, hee.

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:31 PM
All cept Diaw, huh.

tee, hee.
Diaw/Kobe, same same

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Kobe fanbois are the only people on the planet who can be trolled harder when their team wins than when they lose, if Kobe is out.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Kobe fanbois are the only people on the planet who can be trolled harder when their team wins than when they lose, if Kobe is out.

But, only if Kobe loses and Kobe won tonite. You lost twice.

At home?

DMC
12-25-2014, 11:57 PM
But, only if Kobe loses and Kobe won tonite. You lost twice.

At home?

You don't know whether to shit or go blind. Lakers lost, Kobe didn't suit up, bitched about his metatarsals, you should have lost even more respect for Kobe tonight, yet you call that a win.

Thread
12-25-2014, 11:58 PM
You don't know whether to shit or go blind. Lakers lost, Kobe didn't suit up, you should have lost even more respect for Kobe tonight, yet you call that a win.

Kobe won. Yes.

You lost twice. At home, D? Where your mother sits on her fat ass and you bend over with impunity.

DMC
12-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Kobe won. Yes.

You lost twice. At home, D? Where your mother sits on her fat ass and you bend over with impunity.

I rooted for the Bulls tonight, MVPau. You lost tonight Dale, you lost the game and you lost more respect for your boy. It has to sting, seeing how the other one doesn't even pay you a visit these days.

Thread
12-26-2014, 12:03 AM
I rooted for the Bulls tonight, MVPau. You lost tonight Dale, you lost the game and you lost more respect for your boy. It has to sting, seeing how the other one doesn't even pay you a visit these days.

I'll just bet you did.

DMC
12-26-2014, 12:06 AM
I'll just bet you did.
Got you back on track now, looking at that easy chair again.

Thread
12-26-2014, 12:07 AM
Got you back on track now, looking at that easy chair again.

At home?

DMC
12-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Kobe won.

Kobe is a piss pot chickenshit.

Winning is being a pisspot chickenshit - Dale

Thread
12-26-2014, 12:13 AM
Winning is being a pisspot chickenshit - Dale

At home, D?

DMC
12-26-2014, 12:14 AM
At home, D?
Your boy watched the rest of the squad squash the league leaders at home... while he sat. You collected that win. Your boy sat and watched the rest of the squad lose on the road. You called that a win as well. According to you, Kobe never loses.

You quit when you see undeniable loss coming, like Kobe.

You can never admit to losing, Dale, that's why you're annoying, and yet you lodge that against me.

Thread
12-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Your boy watched the rest of the squad squash the league leaders at home... while he sat. You collected that win. Your boy sat and watched the rest of the squad lose on the road. You called that a win as well. According to you, Kobe never loses.

You quit when you see undeniable loss coming, like Kobe.

You can never admit to losing, Dale, that's why you're annoying, and yet you lodge that against me.

We don't know that. He wasn't in there. Tonite he was and you wanted to see him watch the Lakers win. That did not happen.

DMC
12-26-2014, 12:30 AM
We don't know that. He wasn't in there. Tonite he was and you wanted to see him watch the Lakers win. That did not happen.

You want to allow that Kobe might not have been watching his team play, yet you feel certain about what outcome I wanted. I told you and everyone else last game that the Lakers were playing above their abilities and were a scrub team. Now you seem to have ignored that and are pretending I have some fetish to see the Lakers do well against Pau Gasol, the MVP of the Lakers 2peat.

Thread
12-26-2014, 12:34 AM
You want to allow that Kobe might not have been watching his team play, yet you feel certain about what outcome I wanted. I told you and everyone else last game that the Lakers were playing above their abilities and were a scrub team. Now you seem to have ignored that and are pretending I have some fetish to see the Lakers do well against Pau Gasol, the MVP of the Lakers 2peat.

You're never wrong as well, D.