PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe To Sit Vs. Mavs

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Good looking out B.Scott...we need that top 5 protected pick....fuck the Suns.....let's go on a new losing spree....:toast

Get Randle back and get that top 5 we need to get in there.....I say tank the next 20 games.....hit the reset button....we'll be stronger for it next year....

djohn2oo8
12-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Lakers win

Thread
12-26-2014, 01:51 PM
This ain't that. This is more than that. Don't be surprised if Kobe took a fit. (((He called Scott))) Xmas morning and told him he'd not be playing.

It might be even money he's played his last game for the Lakers.

djohn2oo8
12-26-2014, 01:52 PM
This ain't that. This is more than that. Don't be surprised if Kobe took a fit. (((He called Scott))) Xmas morning and told him he'd not be playing.

Agree

Thread
12-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Lakers win

The Mavs are going to lose at home after they just got humiliated up the street?

You asshole, you.

DMC
12-26-2014, 01:58 PM
So now Kobe's quitting is because he's such a competitor, it's 2007 all over again. Got it.

Funny how he wasn't worn out until he got the 3rd place scoring mark over MJ, then it's "my metatarsals..."

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2014, 01:59 PM

you're wrong this time my good friend....Kobe ain't that stupid....he understands this process....he's up against leadership who decided to go for home runs the past few years instead of being prudent...Luva told me in PM back in 2012 that we had a serious problem in the front office. He said until it's resolved this would continue....sure Jimmy made a good move with Bynum but he failed to read the tea leaves....for as much as I loved Phil...the problem started with Phil...not bringing Phil back was the right decision. But hiring Pringles and Potato head and then hiring potato head 2.0 in B.Scott have all been bad moves....Kobe isn't that stupid to turn his back on it all at this time...

All that's happening now is they're sitting him an extra game for good measure so that people wont trying to imply he sat the xmas day game to show they needed him...this is just a deflection play....but it's a good one....we need to lose , lose, and lose....we beat the Warriors because the Splash brothers decided to not give a shit....Curry had like 10 turnovers...when does he play like that.....that GS win was nothing but everyone ran with it like I'm running with this Spurs losing streak which is really a real story to be told....as these boys are on their way to winning a title one year and then not making the playoffs the next...:toast

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:04 PM
you're wrong this time my good friend....Kobe ain't that stupid....he understands this process....he's up against leadership who decided to go for home runs the past few years instead of being prudent...Luva told me in PM back in 2012 that we had a serious problem in the front office. He said until it's resolved this would continue....sure Jimmy made a good move with Bynum but he failed to read the tea leaves....for as much as I loved Phil...the problem started with Phil...not bringing Phil back was the right decision. But hiring Pringles and Potato head and then hiring potato head 2.0 in B.Scott have all been bad moves....Kobe isn't that stupid to turn his back on it all at this time...

All that's happening now is they're sitting him an extra game for good measure so that people wont trying to imply he sat the xmas day game to show they needed him...this is just a deflection play....but it's a good one....we need to lose , lose, and lose....we beat the Warriors because the Splash brothers decided to not give a shit....Curry had like 10 turnovers...when does he play like that.....that GS win was nothing but everyone ran with it like I'm running with this Spurs losing streak which is really a real story to be told....as these boys are on their way to winning a title one year and then not making the playoffs the next...:toast

Just a hunch, Kool. Hope I'm wrong, it just smells to high heaven.

I'm supposing he & the organization got into a pissing match over him sitting down. It got down to brass tacks and they made it mandatory. He had no choice but to obey, but, now is taking a fit and acting out and WON'T play.

djohn2oo8
12-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Cully and I , walking shoulder to shoulder

DMC
12-26-2014, 02:08 PM

I'm supposing he & the organization got into a pissing match over him sitting down. It got down to brass tacks and they made it mandatory. He had no choice but to obey, but, now is taking a fit and acting out and WON'T play.

This was the plan all along. Get the scoring mark, play a couple more games to show it's not related and then tank the rest of the season with Bryant sitting out to justify tanking and not make the eventual statue out front a laughing stock for pigeon shit.

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:10 PM
This was the plan all along. Get the scoring mark, play a couple more games to show it's not related and then tank the rest of the season with Bryant sitting out to justify tanking and not make the eventual statue out front a laughing stock for pigeon shit.

Sure.

mavsfan1000
Uh oh. We might lose then.

Thread

dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The old hatchet has been buried.

Koolaid_Man

:lol in yo dreams faggit

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Uh oh. We might lose then.

Well then call it NOW. I don't want to hear tonite afterward how you called it. I'm keepin' track this time, by God.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2014, 02:15 PM

Kobe ain't that stupid Cul...this is nothing but how I called it...an extra game of rest to keep the media vermin silent with the "he didn't want to play to prove a point conspiracy theories"..the longer he sits the less than can say....but it also has the effect of us losing games that we need to lose in order to get our pick and move on....we're gonna get our pick and maybe Goran from the Suns....we're gonna be doing the fucking this time...to get back at them for selling us a bag of rotten apples with the Nash trade....they fucked us good on that one....I suspect they hid his real injuries and nerve issues....it was a total hatchet job....

Kobe knows Jeannnie loves him and will do anything for him..he's not going anywhere to tarnish is legacy and reputation....can you imagine the negative press he'd get for taking the money and then demanding a trade...he's not that stupid Cully...it's nothing trust me...

DMC
12-26-2014, 02:18 PM
“I saw them put the work in. It’s much different than in 2007 when I felt like they were just sitting on their hands. This is not that case. They were going after it and being aggressive. I will fight for that till the end. They tried, tried and tried and it didn’t work out. I stand behind them 110 percent. I bleed purple and gold.” - Bryant

https://vine.co/v/OOg1TF1ueEg

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Kobe ain't that stupid Cul...this is nothing but how I called it...an extra game of rest to keep the media vermin silent with the "he didn't want to play to prove a point conspiracy theories"..the longer he sits the less than can say....but it also has the effect of us losing games that we need to lose in order to get our pick and move on....we're gonna get our pick and maybe Goran from the Suns....we're gonna be doing the fucking this time...to get back at them for selling us a bag of rotten apples with the Nash trade....they fucked us good on that one....I suspect they hid his real injuries and nerve issues....it was a total hatchet job....

Kobe knows Jeannnie loves him and will do anything for him..he's not going anywhere to tarnish is legacy and reputation....can you imagine the negative press he'd get for taking the money and then demanding a trade...he's not that stupid Cully...it's nothing trust me...

I hope you're right. But, I ca, I mean Kobe can be petty & vindictive & outlandishly childish. I believe he wanted to play all 82 & at max minutes "...to show those bastardsPERIOD"

Splits
12-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Here come the injury excuses from the TOSB

“When I have a couple days, what happens is the body realizes how messed up it is,” Bryant said. “So everything else starts hurting.”

Bryant cited current problems with his knees, Achilles tendons and back. He put them all under the umbrella of “old age” that required physical therapist Judy Seto to work on him, “taking care of every part of my body,” for an hour-and-a-half Thursday to limited benefit.

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Here come the injury excuses from the TOSB

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Splits
12-26-2014, 02:39 PM
:cry My neck
:cry My back
:cry lick my pussy and my crack

mavsfan1000
12-26-2014, 02:44 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2014, 02:48 PM

End of 3 quarters.

Kobe 62 Dallas Mavericks 61
Stu1w9QhlNA

mavsfan1000
12-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Well then call it NOW. I don't want to hear tonite afterward how you called it. I'm keepin' track this time, by God.
I think we still win. But who knows. If Rondo starts to suck and the Lakers play unselfish...

Raven
12-26-2014, 02:53 PM
The Tank
The Quit
The Rest

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:55 PM
I think we still win. But who knows. If Rondo starts to suck and the Lakers play unselfish...

That's pussy & it's chickenshit.

POPownsJackson
12-26-2014, 03:47 PM
mavs by 80

Bulaien999
12-26-2014, 03:51 PM
That's pussy & it's chickenshit.

Thats a loser mavs fan talking, take a tour of dallas-mavs, some huge cliff diving going on.

mavsfan1000
12-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Thats a loser mavs fan talking, take a tour of dallas-mavs, some huge cliff diving going on.
Fuck you

ElNono
12-26-2014, 03:59 PM
scurred, tbh

Jodelo
12-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Ugh, game just got a lot tougher...

Thread
12-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Ugh, game just got a lot tougher...

...after bending over for the Suns you should be ashamed of yourselves and go out there tonite and win one for the Cubster.

LkrFan
12-26-2014, 04:31 PM

:lmao

Chillen
12-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Lakers should just buy him out and let him sign with a contender. It's won't happen since they gain more by keeping him on the roster, but I highly doubt any team trades for him before the deadline and he has to approve it. The right thing to do would be to just buy him out. Again, it's not gonna happen but it's the right thing to do it's ashame to waste what could be his last 2 seasons on a crappy team.

Clipper Nation
12-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Lakers should just buy him out and let him sign with a contender. It's won't happen since they gain more by keeping him on the roster, but I highly doubt any team trades for him before the deadline and he has to approve it. The right thing to do would be to just buy him out. Again, it's not gonna happen but it's the right thing to do it's ashame to waste what could be his last 2 seasons on a crappy team.
Can't think of a contender that needs an old, broken-down no-defense chucker, especially one who's a locker room cancer. And it's Kirby's fault that the team "sucks," they are statistically better without him.

illmatic
12-26-2014, 05:04 PM
...after bending over for the Suns you should be ashamed of yourselves and go out there tonite and win one for the Cubster.

Your favorite team on Jefferson is on a win streak right now, must have put a damper on your Christmas.

Thread
12-26-2014, 05:13 PM

And what's the "right thing to do" again?

Thread
12-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Your favorite team on Jefferson is on a win streak right now, must have put a damper on your Christmas.

But, the day after Xmas dawned with great news:::no Stanton for you. Fucked up that knee pretty good.

Thread
12-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Can't think of a contender that needs an old, broken-down no-defense chucker, especially one who's a locker room cancer. And it's Kirby's fault that the team "sucks," they are statistically better without him.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

mavsfan1000
12-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Kobe just can't adapt his game to his age. He needs to take smarter shots and stop trying to do too much.

illmatic
12-26-2014, 05:19 PM
But, the day after Xmas dawned with great news:::no Stanton for you. Fucked up that knee pretty good.

Yep, Arians has done all he could do with the injuries on the roster. Sadly for cardinals fans and the team, Stanton's infection is the nail in the coffin.

Thread
12-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Kobe just can't adapt his game to his age. He needs to take smarter shots and stop trying to do too much.

But, he is perpetually angry, Grand, he doesn't know how to be (in the community). He knew 10 years ago this day would come, but, made nary an inroad to be ready for it's eventuality. Instead he pulled away even though he portended to come in closer. It was a ruse and so uncomfortable one could not look. Now all he has left is himself & "me."

Thread
12-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Yep, Arians has done all he could do with the injuries on the roster. Sadly for cardinals fans and the team, Stanton's infection is the nail in the coffin.

Ill, come on, dude. Duder, Illster, Arians after Palmer went down should have went after a QB. Instead he stonewalled and now finds himself in a hopeless situation. Bringing back Lindley was not the answer. He'd already cut him for incompetence.

midnightpulp
12-26-2014, 05:42 PM
:lmao

This is unprecedented chickenshittery and piss pottery from the Mamba.

Shake your head in shame, Cubby.

illmatic
12-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Ill, come on, dude. Duder, Illster, Arians after Palmer went down should have went after a QB. Instead he stonewalled and now finds himself in a hopeless situation. Bringing back Lindley was not the answer. He'd already cut him for incompetence.

Agreed on all fronts cubster.

Silver&Black
12-26-2014, 06:09 PM
What happened to Kool's, "We're only 7 games out of the 8th spot" talk ???

unforeseen
12-26-2014, 06:23 PM
What happened to Kool's, "We're only 7 games out of the 8th spot" talk ???

What happened was the faggot OP woke up from his wet dream. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2014, 06:54 PM
What happened was the faggot OP woke up from his wet dream. :lol

Bullshit fat boy...I just decided it's better we tank ....i hear there are some big fish in the top 5 draft next year. :lol

AlexJones
12-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Lakers +12 locked in

FkLA
12-26-2014, 07:30 PM

Please. Not only is he killing the current team but his psychopathic personality ran off what good players they did have and kept FAs away. LA has always been a marquee destination and will be again as soon as the cancer retires.

No legit contender would touch him tbh.

DMC
12-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Lakers front office needs to fill seats, needs to move merchandise, Kobe lets them do both because Lakers fan is by and large a gigantic player fellating faggot (submit for evidence A) Dale and his merry band of cock gobblins). Lakers front office knows this and capitalizes on it. Other NBA fans look around and see it as an infection, but in reality it's just business.

AlexJones
12-26-2014, 08:58 PM
I miss Wright and Crowder playing instead of V and Dick

AlexJones
12-26-2014, 08:58 PM
I miss Nelson bringing the ball up and going straight to the corner

Thread
12-26-2014, 09:17 PM
I miss my long dick.

AlexJones
12-26-2014, 09:20 PM
I miss my long dick.

Measurement?

Thread
12-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Measurement?

40 years ago it was 10 3/4"

40 years later all I have left is the 3/4"

AlexJones

You fucking liar:lol..

midnightpulp

Hi Cub.

Thread
12-26-2014, 09:36 PM
You fucking liar:lol..

No, Girl measured it, 40 years ago.

Now I have to grab the turtle in order to get it elongated enough to take a fuckin' piss, that's the referenced 3/4 left.

Thread
12-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Hi Cub.

What the Hell, I can't stay mad at ya, Midst. You live a bit in my heart. I wished you'd a erased it, but, I can't force ya.

midnightpulp
12-26-2014, 09:42 PM
What the Hell, I can't stay mad at ya, Midst. You live a bit in my heart. I wished you'd a erased it, but, I can't force ya.

:toast

Culburn

lurker
12-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Kobe stood up and applauded when Dirk became #8 on the scoring list. Nice moment. :toast

Franklin
12-26-2014, 10:25 PM
for one game I wish the Mavs would lose to the Lakers tbh :lol just to embarrass Kobe even more

Cry Havoc
12-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Lakers shooting 31% and still not out of the game.

Chomag
12-26-2014, 10:49 PM
Kobe just resting up for the playoffs.

spursparker9
12-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Kobe just resting up for the playoffs.

You mean All-Star game.

D-Wade
12-26-2014, 11:53 PM
https://vine.co/v/OHjediYpBuF

Kome tells heckling fan he has 5 rings :lol

da_suns_fan
12-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Lakers had 63 rebounds and lost the game. This has happened 3 times in the last 17 years.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&lg_id=NBA&year_min=1947&year_max=2015&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&round_id=&best_of=&team_seed_cmp=eq&team_seed=&opp_seed_cmp=eq&opp_seed=&is_range=N&game_num_type=team&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=L&is_overtime=N&c1stat=trb&c1comp=gt&c1val=63&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

Silver&Black
12-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Lakers had 63 rebounds and lost the game. This has happened 3 times in the last 17 years.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&lg_id=NBA&year_min=1947&year_max=2015&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&round_id=&best_of=&team_seed_cmp=eq&team_seed=&opp_seed_cmp=eq&opp_seed=&is_range=N&game_num_type=team&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=L&is_overtime=N&c1stat=trb&c1comp=gt&c1val=63&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

damn....nice stat.

mavsfan1000
12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
This is why we are missing Wright. Chandler can't do all the rebounding.

Franklin
12-27-2014, 07:35 PM
The Mavs crave Jermaine and/or Okafor just as much as I want my Lunar Goddess at the moment tbh :cry

Thread
12-27-2014, 07:37 PM

You won, quit bitching, you fucking ham, you.

Jodelo
12-27-2014, 08:49 PM

Wright being a good rebounder :lmao

Thread
12-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Wright being a good rebounder

DMC being a good octogenarian.:lmao

DMC
12-27-2014, 08:56 PM
DMC being a good octogenarian.:lmao

Kobe having sore metatarsals :lmao

Thread
12-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Kobe having sore metatarsals