This guy hasn't played a healthy season in his entire career.:pctoss

:lmao max level player

hater
12-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Lol 6 month recovery time for an eye infection

:pctoss

daslicer
12-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately it seems like he's injury prone.

lil'mo
12-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Agreed. No reason to suck this guy's dick. Good thing the Spurs didn't give into that max request. What kind of eye infection lasts months like that? Nigga musta gotten some eye herpes or something.

dabom
12-27-2014, 01:08 PM

FMVP :lmao

daslicer
12-27-2014, 01:27 PM
What kind of eye infection lasts months like that? Nigga musta gotten some eye herpes or something.

:lol It wouldn't shock me if that really happened.

Clipper Nation
12-27-2014, 05:12 PM
OP is a faggot. Your beloved Enrique is out for the foreseeable future with a sore asscheek, but you're questioning Kawhi's toughness :lol

Kool Bob Love
12-27-2014, 05:14 PM
:nerd

Ibleedslvrnblk
12-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Ya we should trade the guy who won this team the championship last season.

Beaverfuzz
12-27-2014, 05:30 PM
If Kawhi is a soft china doll, I'd hate to see what you'd call Enrique. :lol

ElNono
12-27-2014, 05:30 PM
OP is a faggot. Your beloved Enrique is out for the foreseeable future with a sore asscheek, but you're questioning Kawhi's toughness :lol

:lol damn, calm down

DarrinS
12-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Isn't this the second injury to his monster hands?

apalisoc_9
12-27-2014, 05:37 PM
He played a full season in his first year and has never missed a playoff game and has always been present after the all-star break

hater
12-27-2014, 05:52 PM

:lol mad

hater
12-27-2014, 05:53 PM
He played a full season in his first year and has never missed a playoff game and has always been present after the all-star break

So far he's cost his team a couple playoff spots this season

therealtruth
12-27-2014, 05:56 PM

So you're saying we just need to wait till the all-star break and everything will be good?

daslicer
12-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Except for his rookie year Kawhi has been hurt every year. In '13 he missed a bunch of games due to having knee problems. Last year he broke his hand. This year he has a broken hand again.

ElNono
12-27-2014, 08:31 PM
When I brought this up over the summer, some peeps were up in arms...

Hopefully its just freak injury kind of stuff...

barbacoataco
12-27-2014, 09:46 PM
He's always come off as a guy who will continue to have nagging injuries. As long as his knees hold together I think he can still be a great player, but it could cause some teams to pause for a second before giving a max LTC.

hitmantb
12-27-2014, 10:28 PM
He played more playoff games in his first three years than just about anyone in NBA history. Most rookies don't go through a conference final and two straight finals and are asked to defend game's top two players. Two-way play is much more demanding on the body than scoring 20 points and chill on defense, this is why Pop can not play him for much more than 30 minutes a game.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-27-2014, 11:05 PM
I like hater's takes. They're funny.

Johnny RIngo
12-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Shitting on Leonard right now is wrong. He's not being paid max money yet - his contract is reasonable in the context of his injuries.

Tony Parker's the real cancer here. $60 million dollar deal this summer and he ends up missing multiple games, negative impact anytime he steps on the court, is still adamant about playing worthless national team ball this summer.

Sean Cagney
12-28-2014, 02:38 AM
That means we have two of them, Kawhi and Splitter on the team who miss alot of time and are as soft as chinadolls :( Sucks but it's what we have.

DJR210
12-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Lol 6 month recovery time for an eye infection

:pctoss

:lol

mkurts
12-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Agreed. No reason to suck this guy's dick. Good thing the Spurs didn't give into that max request. What kind of eye infection lasts months like that? Nigga musta gotten some eye herpes or something.

Without Kawhi's cock to suck they will die shitting themselves and vomiting

hater
12-28-2014, 11:03 AM
He played more playoff games in his first three years than just about anyone in NBA history. Most rookies don't go through a conference final and two straight finals and are asked to defend game's top two players. Two-way play is much more demanding on the body than scoring 20 points and chill on defense, this is why Pop can not play him for much more than 30 minutes a game.

BS

Pop babysat his minutes since day 1. he averages 28MPG career wise for Pete's sake :lol

look at other young players, Damian Lillar for example. Nig is averaging 38MPG and running like smooth butter

hater
12-28-2014, 11:04 AM
That means we have two of them, Kawhi and Splitter on the team who miss alot of time and are as soft as chinadolls :( Sucks but it's what we have.

true

everytime I see Splitter with the ball I hope he doesn't break tbh

dabom
12-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Kawhi outplays the 4time mvp and back to back reigning fmvp after a crushing finals loss
parker outplays who again for his? overrated asfuck.
tony parker=tp=toilet paper. soft as fuck.
Manu is and will always be better than parker without a fmvp.
What he brings he has always brought since day one :lol

hater
12-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Again attention should be focused on our young stud SF who seems to be already breaking down....

barbacoataco
12-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Why always bring it back to Parker vs Ginobili vs Leonard blah blah blah? The fact is Leonard is one of those athletes who seems to have nagging injury problems. Doesn't mean he can't be a great player anyway, but it is a factor.

One of the things that was so incredible about Jordan was his durability. The guy played huge minutes and just seemed to be immune to ankle sprains, hamstring issues etc.

I've been watching the NBA now for 30 years and one thing I will say is-- young players who are already having knee issues is a bad thing. Think Brandon Roy. It's one thing to tear an ACL and have a successful surgery. But when you're having recurring issues and meniscus tears that have to be repaired, that just doesn't go away.

I like Leonard and he's a great talent, but he just seems like one of those players who has a ? when it comes to long term durability.

dabom
12-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Why always bring it back to Parker vs Ginobili vs Leonard blah blah blah? The fact is Leonard is one of those athletes who seems to have nagging injury problems. Doesn't mean he can't be a great player anyway, but it is a factor.

One of the things that was so incredible about Jordan was his durability. The guy played huge minutes and just seemed to be immune to ankle sprains, hamstring issues etc.

I've been watching the NBA now for 30 years and one thing I will say is-- young players who are already having knee issues is a bad thing. Think Brandon Roy. It's one thing to tear an ACL and have a successful surgery. But when you're having recurring issues and meniscus tears that have to be repaired, that just doesn't go away.

I like Leonard and he's a great talent, but he just seems like one of those players who has a ? when it comes to long term durability.

Come playoff time you can rest assured kawhi is playing 35-40mpg and wont miss anytime. Same can't be said about some primadonnas. :lol

barbacoataco
12-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Maybe some of you Parker haters haven't been Spurs fans for that long. Before he got old Parker was very durable averaging 37-38 mpg in important playoff years like 2005 and 2007. Get over it - he's old now.

dabom
12-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Maybe some of you Parker haters haven't been Spurs fans for that long. Before he got old Parker was very durable averaging 37-38 mpg in important playoff years like 2005 and 2007. Get over it - he's old now.

I don't watch the spurs through tinted glasses. He has and always been carried by manu and tim. Can't wait until patty starts lighting it up again.

barbacoataco
12-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Then I guess all the national media who voted him top 10 MVP multiple times were watching Spurs through "tinted glasses" too? Guy is an all time great HOF player legit period. Even people who hate the Spurs know this.

dabom
12-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Playing with tim fucking duncan will do that for your career. That same fucking media still think parker is a top 3 point guard.

100%duncan
12-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Damn

Juggity
12-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Clip Nation dropping truth bombs tbh

itzsoweezee
12-28-2014, 01:12 PM
This is just more deflection from the complete disaster that is Tony Parker.

Horse
12-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Gotta believe its pop holding him out more the Leonard not able to play.

Mr Bones
12-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Why always bring it back to Parker vs Ginobili vs Leonard blah blah blah?

Yeah. People were saying the same thing last season. Last season, the year the Spurs won their 5th ring.

trollt
12-28-2014, 02:02 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/12/article-0-1B63672D00000578-154_306x423.jpg

trollt
12-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Kawhi outplays the 4time mvp and back to back reigning fmvp after a crushing finals loss
parker outplays who again for his? :lol

hater
12-28-2014, 02:55 PM

Truth Malasyan Airliner :lmao

in2deep
12-28-2014, 09:22 PM
it's alarming

hater
12-28-2014, 09:33 PM
it's alarming

agreed

wildchild
12-28-2014, 10:14 PM
I've been watching the NBA now for 30 years and one thing I will say is-- young players who are already having knee issues is a bad thing.

The good thing is Leonard doesn't have knee issues.

He played all last season and this season without pain or problems so he doesn't have chronic or recurring knee issues.

wildchild
12-28-2014, 10:23 PM

That's not true.

What's the big deal?

Let Kawhi walk and max another two-way SF player...

Or max Danny and re-sign Belinelli as SF starter...

The possibilities are endless...

SanDiegoSpursFan
12-28-2014, 10:26 PM
He's always been healthy enough during the playoffs though

apalisoc_9
12-28-2014, 10:38 PM
That's not true.

What's the big deal?

Let Kawhi walk and max another two-way SF player...

Or max Danny and re-sign Belinelli as SF starter...

The possibilities are endless...

I would be pumped if kawhi leaves the spurs tbh.

His value and overall contribution to the team is diminished because of the Big 3 narrative.

Mixed feelings..happy and sad i guess, but I wouldn't mind seeing Leonard in a different team. He really doesn't deserve the lack of recognition he gets because of the old big 3 and pop narrative.

Green to a lesser extent as well..

ElNono
12-28-2014, 10:42 PM
More concerned with the 3 year extension we handed to tender hamstring, tbh

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 10:44 PM

His value and overall contribution to the team is diminished because of the Big 3 narrative.

Mixed feelings..happy and sad i guess, but I wouldn't mind seeing Leonard in a different team. He really doesn't deserve the lack of recognition he gets because of the old big 3 and pop narrative.

If he leaves will you stop using this account?

james evans
12-29-2014, 01:59 AM
I really don't believe kawai is as hurt as popovich wants us to believe, but that's just my opinion.

rasuo214
12-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Kawhi might be injured but I think he could play. Pop likes to play things conservatively though, maybe he is hoping some rest will help things out. Still an injured Kawhi is vastly better than the alternative.

exstatic
12-29-2014, 08:59 AM

Once again, Kawhi has had NO REAL knee problems. He's had no issues with ligaments or more importantly, cartilage. What he had is mis-termed "jumper's knee" but it's really just quadriceps tendinitis.

What Kawhi DOES have are huge hands that will easily snag on uniform pants or jerseys, jam, or get hit.

DMC
12-29-2014, 12:47 PM
I really don't believe kawai is as hurt as popovich wants us to believe, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for letting us know that, I was starting to wonder if you were Kawhi.

DMC
12-29-2014, 12:47 PM

You usually don't need a reason to suck a guy's dick, why the sudden change?

lil'mo
12-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Uh, burn?

Hoops Czar
12-29-2014, 04:14 PM

So you would put your own selfish needs ahead of the teams. You just lack the fundamental understanding of a "team" oriented concept that's worked for years in San Antonio. Without it, the Spurs wouldn't have their fifth. Sure, Leonard would put up better numbers elsewhere but, his team wouldn't sniff a championship. How many championships did Marion win with Phoenix, tbh? Btw, he's third and just % points behind Duncan and Parker in FGM and FGA so it's not like he doesn't get shots within the offense.

dabom
12-29-2014, 06:05 PM
So you would put your own selfish needs ahead of the teams. You just lack the fundamental understanding of a "team" oriented concept that's worked for years in San Antonio. Without it, the Spurs wouldn't have their fifth. Sure, Leonard would put up better numbers elsewhere but, his team wouldn't sniff a championship. How many championships did Marion win with Phoenix, tbh? Btw, he's third and just % points behind Duncan and Parker in FGM and FGA so it's not like he doesn't get shots within the offense.

The spurs aren't sniffing a championship without kawhi, Vice versa my friend. Kawhi is our 2nd best player right now. I could careless how many points he scores.

sook
12-29-2014, 06:51 PM

One of those Lin faggot clones. Following their god everywhere.

hater
12-29-2014, 06:54 PM
One of those Lin faggot clones. Following their god everywhere.

:lol

Hoops Czar
12-29-2014, 08:05 PM
The spurs aren't sniffing a championship without kawhi, Vice versa my friend. Kawhi is our 2nd best player right now. I could careless how many points he scores.

They aren't sniffing a championship without TP, Manu, Duncan, green or Splitter, vice versa my friend. The rest you misinterpreted.

dabom
12-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Duncan only. Everyone else is replaceable. Nice try though.

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2014, 10:38 PM

Damn now I kind of hope he leaves :tu

Follow him and his team who won't make the playoffs because their only max player is inconsistent and will miss 1/4th - 1/3rd of every season

wildchild
12-29-2014, 11:45 PM
hope he leaves...max player is inconsistent and will miss 1/4th - 1/3rd of every season

Well, he has been very consistent and healthy every playoffs round, and if he signs with a WC team we'll see the best of him against us.

I know, you can't wait to see Kawhi guarding our perimeter players but don't be impatient, next season your dreams will come true.

Just to avoid any unpleasant surprises in the future, be careful what you wish for...

apalisoc_9
12-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Well, he has been very consistent and healthy every playoffs round, and if he signs with a WC team we'll see the best of him against us.

I know, you can't wait to see Kawhi guarding our perimeter players but don't be impatient, next season your dreams will come true.

Just to avoid any unpleasant surprises in the future, be careful what you wish for...

would love to see Kawhi busting on these "Big 3" fans...

The fact that they think, kawhi, the most valuable player in the team is replaceable..What a disgrace.

A player should never play for a team that doesn't appreciate him.

wildchild
12-30-2014, 12:08 AM
A player should never play for a team that doesn't appreciate him.

The things are not so simple...but I agree with you.

Kool Bob Love
12-30-2014, 12:15 AM
The things are not so simple...but I agree with you.

He's no Tim Duncan. And that's a fact. Kawhi gonna be looking for help once he leaves the greatest organzintion in modern sports. I hope he stays but Kawhi at this point is very overrated.

wildchild
12-30-2014, 12:26 AM
He's no Tim Duncan. And that's a fact. Kawhi gonna be looking for help once he leaves the greatest organzintion in modern sports. I hope he stays but Kawhi at this point is very overrated.

I'm not sure...we don't know how the Spurs will look after Tim/Manu/Pop are gone but Kawhi will still be a great player.

DMC
12-30-2014, 12:31 AM
I'm not sure...we don't know how the Spurs will look after Tim/Manu/Pop are gone but Kawhi will still be a great player.

No he won't. He's a good player now, not a great one. He's had great games, but by and large he's not as effective on both ends as someone who you'd consider a great player. He hasn't earned the great player award yet, unless you consider the FMVP to be a great player award. If so, Chauncey Billups was a great player. He's no slouch, great on defense and can play offense pretty damn well, but there are only a few great players in the league. He might become better, but not without Pop and the culture in SA. Do you think McHale would make him better? How about Byron Scott? Would playing along side Kobe improve Kawhi's game?

wildchild
12-30-2014, 01:16 AM
No he won't. He's a good player now, not a great one. He's had great games, but by and large he's not as effective on both ends as someone who you'd consider a great player. He hasn't earned the great player award yet, unless you consider the FMVP to be a great player award. If so, Chauncey Billups was a great player. He's no slouch, great on defense and can play offense pretty damn well, but there are only a few great players in the league. He might become better, but not without Pop and the culture in SA. Do you think McHale would make him better? How about Byron Scott? Would playing along side Kobe improve Kawhi's game?

Like I said, Kawhi would improve every team's title chances and he can play successfully at high level on any NBA team.

Even this season battling with blurry vision and trying to adapt his shot, he shown what he is capable of doing and his absence emphasizes his importance on the team.

However, if Parsons had a good season with McHale and Nick Young with Byron Scott now...why not Kawhi, who is a way better than those two guys?

DMC
12-30-2014, 01:24 AM
Like I said, Kawhi would improve every team's title chances and he can play successfully at high level on any NBA team.

That's your opinion with nothing to support it except videos of him playing with the Spurs. He went 15th overall for a reason.

Even this season battling with blurry vision and trying to adapt his shot, he shown what he is capable of doing and his absence emphasizes his importance on the team.

THIS team. That's because THIS team relies on team basketball and he's the best defender on the team. He'd do ok on other teams, wouldn't make anyone else a title contender that's not one already.

However, if Parsons had a good season with McHale and Nick Young with Byron Scott now...why not Kawhi, who is a way better than those two guys?
Having a good season and transforming a team are different things. What's Leonard's PPG now? If you make him the focal point on offense, teams will double him. he'll have to pass. He doesn't have the moves to create space and get his own shot. He's done it, but so have a lot of people who aren't shot creators. He might one day have it, but his handles are suspect. That makes him a perimeter defender, a rebounder and a "rover" of sorts who can get you some points while the other team isn't looking.

wildchild
12-30-2014, 02:20 AM
That's your opinion with nothing to support it except videos of him playing with the Spurs. He went 15th overall for a reason.
Rondo #21, Marc Gasol #48, Boozer #34, David Lee #30...

THIS team. That's because THIS team relies on team basketball and he's the best defender on the team. He'd do ok on other teams, wouldn't make anyone else a title contender that's not one already.
Well, a lot of teams would improve dramatically with him...how will look Pels, Nets, even Memphis or Clippers with him instead of Barnes?

Having a good season and transforming a team are different things. What's Leonard's PPG now? If you make him the focal point on offense, teams will double him. he'll have to pass. He doesn't have the moves to create space and get his own shot. He's done it, but so have a lot of people who aren't shot creators. He might one day have it, but his handles are suspect. That makes him a perimeter defender, a rebounder and a "rover" of sorts who can get you some points while the other team isn't looking.
You said Kawhi can't improve on other team or play only a small role, but he was the focal point on offense in games without the Big 3 and scored +20...
He'll have to pass? Playing in the post he recognizes the double-team approaching and passes the ball so well because he has improved a lot his playmaker skills this season.

rasuo214
12-30-2014, 02:33 AM
Where you're drafted doesn't really matter (how many #2 overall guys have been total busts?).

You have nothing to base your assumption on how Kawhi would do on other teams.

You don't need to lead your team in PPG to have a large impact on a team.

Kawhi's defense is a very valuable asset and really that alone makes him a good player, anything above average on the offensive end makes him a great player. Saying Kawhi won't improve outside of the Spurs completely contradicts his entire basketball career (going back to HS), the guy works his ass off to improve. He has a great work ethic and is extremely coachable (a coach's dream player).

Just curious would you also apply similar arguments for TD, Manu and TP?

EDIT: Responding to DMC

Nathan89
12-30-2014, 02:45 AM

Well, a lot of teams would improve dramatically with him...how will look Pels, Nets, even Memphis or Clippers with him instead of Barnes?

You said Kawhi can't improve on other team or play only a small role, but he was the focal point on offense in games without the Big 3 and scored +20...
He'll have to pass? Playing in the post he recognizes the double-team approaching and passes the ball so well because he has improved a lot his playmaker skills this season.

I don't agree with dmc on his point about draft position but Rondo,Lee,boozer is a terrible rebuttal.

You listed a bunch of teams that can't add a max contract to their roster. How good those teams would be is meaningless. They already have all-star talent and most of them already have a player that most would consider is better than kawhi.

sook
12-30-2014, 03:07 AM
this guy is a fucking joke..:lmao

Photoshops Kiwi in a clipps jersey, thats the fate he wants for his god :lol

DJR210
12-30-2014, 11:53 AM
You usually don't need a reason to suck a guy's dick, why the sudden change?
:lmao

DJR210
12-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Kawhi ain't going anywhere :lol

look_at_g_shred
12-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Leonard 1
Durant 0

Lettuce proceed.

Arcadian
12-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Playing with tim fucking duncan will do that for your career. That same fucking media still think parker is a top 3 point guard.

For the longest time, Parker was underrated if anything. He really was arguably the best PG in the NBA in the late 2000s, and he was sparsely recognized for it.

So now he gets overrated a bit, and Spurs fans are angry about it? What the fuck? Let him be overrated. It compensates for his previously being underrated.

spurraider21
12-30-2014, 05:02 PM
this guy is a fucking joke..:lmao

Photoshops Kiwi in a clipps jersey, thats the fate he wants for his god :lol
it's an alt account tbh

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Here you guys come... trying to lower this guys value... lol.

DMC
12-30-2014, 09:37 PM

Why not Manu 57, Tony 28? Boozer? Really?

That's more wild speculation and I'll provide just as much evidence to debunk it as you've provided to support it... zero.

I didn't say he can't. I said he wouldn't. What other team develops players and sees things in new guys that the Spurs see? What other team developed a Kawhi Leonard type player from a "can't shoot well from outside" to someone who could win a Finals MVP playing along side the big 3? It's not Kawhi's fault, other teams just don't have the "develop a player" thing down. They prefer to buy known talent. At least teams that matter.

loveforthegame
12-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Spurs were 8-8 last season without Leonard.

So far this season they're 4-7 without him.

wildchild
12-31-2014, 12:07 AM
You listed a bunch of teams that can't add a max contract to their roster. How good those teams would be is meaningless. They already have all-star talent and most of them already have a player that most would consider is better than kawhi.

DMC said Kawhi can/would only play a small role on another team but he can be a part of some new Big 3 or Power Duo on those teams or another.
Even if teams already have all-star talent, they will significantly improve their chances of winning a title with Leonard's addition.

exstatic
12-31-2014, 12:22 PM
DMC said Kawhi can/would only play a small role on another team but he can be a part of some new Big 3 or Power Duo on those teams or another.
Even if teams already have all-star talent, they will significantly improve their chances of winning a title with Leonard's addition.

The problem is, THEY CAN'T ADD HIM. Whatever the Spurs offered him is at least multiple times the MLE, which is all that those teams can offer.