PDA

View Full Version : This thing is still around?

KEDA
12-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Just checking in, haven't been on here in years, who's still around?

benefactor
12-28-2014, 09:43 AM
A lot of faggots, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2014, 09:47 AM
A lot of faggots, tbh.

The fruit is plentiful for picking eh? :lol

cantthinkofanything
12-28-2014, 10:34 AM
Just checking in, haven't been on here in years, who's still around?As long as there is injustice in the world and inequality among the races, Spurstalk will be there fighting the good fight to restore all that is right.

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 02:10 PM
There's like 3 of us. And that's it. The rest are 15 year old virgins pretending to be 25 year old mma Crossfitters who have more troll accounts than anyone ever had in 2005.

DMC
12-28-2014, 04:13 PM
A lot of faggots, tbh.

The fruit is plentiful for picking eh? :lol

As long as there is injustice in the world and inequality among the races, Spurstalk will be there fighting the good fight to restore all that is right.

Bene speaks and the truth becomes apparent as if it's ordained.

Wild Cobra
12-28-2014, 04:26 PM
There's like 3 of us. And that's it. The rest are 15 year old virgins pretending to be 25 year old mma Crossfitters who have more troll accounts than anyone ever had in 2005.
You, me, who else?

I agree there seem to be some immature adolescents with multiple ID's.

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 04:55 PM
You, me, who else?

I agree there seem to be some immature adolescents with multiple ID's.
CF, maalox and maybe a few others (I know I said three but like three is different than 3 so).

Leetonidas
12-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Who's us? I've been posting at this fucking site for 10 years tbh

Strange Love
12-28-2014, 07:27 PM
CF, maalox and maybe a few others (I know I said three but like three is different than 3 so).

Want a cookie for being on a board for however many years?

You're such a kunt. Like being here a certain amount of years gives you some kind of special ability.

:lol sugar momma

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 09:32 PM

You're such a kunt. Like being here a certain amount of years gives you some kind of special ability.

You mean ****? Wow. How bold.

RD2191
12-28-2014, 09:39 PM

RD2191
12-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Bunch of fans bailed during the shit years. They all came out of nowhere during last year's title run. Bunch of fucking fairweather fans.

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 09:40 PM
And I'd take you up on a cookie if it were gluten free. I'll be waiting, Strange Love.

apalisoc_9
12-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Asking a bunch of 15 year olds for dating advice. :lmao

Sugarmama...:lmao

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Asking a bunch of 15 year olds for dating advice. :lmao

Sugarmama...:lmao

Turns out maalox was right. So.

DJR210
12-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Turns out maalox was right. So.

What happened? Did dude break it off?

apalisoc_9
12-28-2014, 10:21 PM
My guess many posters moved to other websites or just became old geezers..

I remember back in 06 when I lurked and around 07-08 my first year, it felt like the site was for 30+ year old posters. I was a high school student.

Now it feels like more and more older posters are just moving on with their lives and it's largely a 20+ websites...

ashbeeigh
12-28-2014, 10:26 PM
What happened? Did dude break it off?

Things are great.

My guess many posters moved to other websites or just became old geezers..

I remember back in 06 when I lurked and around 07-08 my first year, it felt like the site was for 30+ year old posters. I was a high school student.

Now it feels like more and more older posters are just moving on with their lives and it's largely a 20+ websites...

That's exactly what happened. People got married, had babies, found different websites, got over the Spurs (not like not fans but just not super fans).

dirk4mvp
12-29-2014, 01:42 PM
was pretty cool when ashbeeigh showed her jugs in the game chat once tbh

DJR210
12-29-2014, 03:34 PM

:tu

baseline bum
12-29-2014, 11:20 PM

It's not hard to press Print Screen man.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2014, 11:29 PM
Iirc ghazi was in there and did save the jugs tbh

Strange Love
12-30-2014, 12:40 AM
So the boyfriend is already in cuckold status? :lol

mouse
12-30-2014, 01:40 AM
That's exactly what happened. People got married, had babies, found different websites, got over the Spurs

Hello ashbeeigh ......not to be a jerk but I have to disagree with your post and here's why...

Those people you mentioned that got married , had babies, and found different websites still have their Facebook pages and I see them lurking from time to time. I don't see how having kids or getting married would keep anyone from surfing the www especially with all these smart phones and i pads in our lives today.

If you have time to shop on Amazon,EBay, or Craigslist you have time to visit the Club. The problem to me is when you do visit the club there are 90% topics about sex,race, or spam from around the www.

For example this could be a typical day at the club

Topics

who hear has ever tossed someones salad?

Why do black people drink grape koolaid

who's your favorite batman?

If you could bone a news anchor who would it be?

toss in 20 topics about God and Evolution and you have the Club.

Now the posters.....

It doesn't matter what side you support in a debate topic or what music you listen to there is always going to someone who calls you a "faggot" 24/7 not to mention the countless half naked girls asses in the signatures that make it embarrassing to view at work or on your phone if your in a public place. Sometimes I visit the club and people passing by see some chicks ass taking up half the screen I feel like wannabee sex offender.

Who would guess I'm debating Evolution?

at least in the TRoll forum we came up with fresher insults and Photoshop topics didn't get deleted.

Trust me you create a forum called The Club's VIP room and only posters who receive at least 5 votes are allowed in and you will see many old school Clubbers return to lurk and post and the quality may even be worthy to share on FB.

Keep in mind you can get voted out of the Clubs VIP room if you receive 5 votes. And make it where non members can read the posts to see how experience forum posters interact with others like we did in the 90s.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/Main_pic_club_V2.jpg

U7n2S9Mku6Y

Rack KEDA for reset topic.

You still bowl and have that jaguar?

ashbeeigh
12-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Hello ashbeeigh ......not to be a jerk but I have to disagree with your post and here's why...

Those people you mentioned that got married , had babies, and found different websites still have their Facebook pages and I see them lurking from time to time. I don't see how having kids or getting married would keep anyone from surfing the www especially with all these smart phones and i pads in our lives today.

dude, you contradicted yoursel. I lurk too, but I don't post a lot. There's a difference between 'having a facebook' and obsessively posting in the quattro. And you obviouly don't have a lot of kid experience to not know that kids change everything. But whatever.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Biggest difference is the juvenile forum vandals took over.

AlamoSpursFan
12-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Nice to see mouse hasn't aged much...

Cry Havoc
12-30-2014, 03:22 PM
Biggest difference is the juvenile forum vandals took over.

Bigzax
12-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Wassup Keda...I'm still here el guapo!

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Keda sounds like some gay sex act :lmao

mouse
12-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Keda sounds like some gay sex act :lmao

Actually KEDA is a local radio station I think his family was part of the programing.

http://www.ranchoalegreradio.org/sites/default/files/images/keda.gif

JMarkJohns
01-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Holy shit! I've been here like a decade?! Fuck me... Cue Thread with 0-for...

Strange Love
01-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Actually KEDA is a local radio station I think his family was part of the programing.

http://www.ranchoalegreradio.org/sites/default/files/images/keda.gif

Keda? Like stay in spanish?

Although That's not how you even write it.

mouse
01-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Well until I find out different I'm going with what I recall back in the 90s at the ST gtgs.