PDA

View Full Version : Was watching the show COPS with a group of liberals

Thebesteva
12-28-2014, 06:28 PM
I went out on a vacation for a friends birthday party, at the end of the weekend everyone was hanging out and recovering from the parting, at the end of the night the show cops came on. Two black guys were aggressively put under arrest for having a gun on them at a bar and starting a fight. They also were carrying drugs on them and had warrants for a previous arrest.

What surprised me were the reactions by these liberal fuck tards in the room, their girls unanimously responded by saying,"look at these poor black people, constantly harassed by the police." These people are not black, they are a diverse group, this shit kept going on and the next comment was,"Of course, they always have to show black people only on this show, you never see whites doing anything other than just being drug addicts on cops."

I had to finally respond and ask them how they can defend two men carrying guns and having drugs on them, their unanimous response in essence was,"White people carry the most guns but have access to concealed licenses and are constantly doing drugs but police dont harass them. Also, the poor black people are 300 years behind because of slavery and white oppression."

My question is...how the fuck did this happen? How can people above the age of 30 be this retarded?

m>s
12-28-2014, 08:53 PM
It's s mental disease, thankfully they are breeding themselves out of existence, check the birth rates. White conservatives have like 2.8 births on average to like 1.2 for white liberals.

SupremeGuy
12-28-2014, 11:28 PM
White guilt. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt)

ElNono
12-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Did you at least get a blowjob out of the whole thing? :lol

Thebesteva
12-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Did you at least get a blowjob out of the whole thing? :lol

I was with my girl, but no new pussy

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/617/okayguy.jpg

DarrinS
12-29-2014, 04:10 PM
It sounds like all these people took mandatory courses in "white privilege".