2) Packers (BYE) vs. 3) Cowboys vs. 6) Lions winner

1) New England (BYE) vs. 4) Colts vs. 5) Steelers/Bengals [loser] winner
2) Denver (BYE) vs. 3) Steelers/Bengals [winner] vs. 6) Ravens winner

benefactor
12-28-2014, 07:24 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241121

Infinite_limit
12-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Seahawks are returning to the Super Bowl. Except for the Packers, the Conference fell apart heading into the postseason. Looks weaker than the AFC. Shocking

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Seahawks are returning to the Super Bowl. Except for the Packers, the Conference fell apart heading into the postseason. Looks weaker than the AFC. Shocking

Son we're taking out Seattle

Infinite_limit
12-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Carolina, Cardinals and Lions look very weak. I dunno where the Conference quality went this regular season. Guess it really was the worst season in History

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Dallas is the only team who can beat Seattle. They can pretty much run on Seattle whenever they want.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2014, 07:38 PM
:lmao

weebo
12-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Looks like the Cardinals are getting a bye...

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 08:16 PM
Looks like the Cardinals are getting a bye...

More like a goodbye. They're gonna lose next week at Carolina.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2014, 08:27 PM
If Cum Newton can't beat the Lindley-"led" Cardinals, he's officially the biggest choking faggot of all time :lol

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 08:28 PM
If Cum Newton can't beat the Lindley-"led" Cardinals, he's officially the biggest choking faggot of all time :lol

True. More pressure now on the Panthers to win this game at home. They should win.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 08:32 PM
The Cardinals are elite everywhere except QB.. this isn't an easy win for any team. IF we do win (which I think we can), I'm not sure which team I'd rather play. We are competitive and match up even with them now that our defense has picked it up, but we've never played them in Seattle. Green Bay is a team we already played, and I doubt any team would get destroyed twice in a season by the same team, much-less the playoffs.

I think I'd rather play Seattle. So many close letdowns against them, I think we could stay with them. It's the playoffs now. Records don't matter.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 08:33 PM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 08:37 PM

What's so funny?

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 08:39 PM
What's so funny?

this, mostly

The Cardinals are elite everywhere except QB.. this isn't an easy win for any team. IF we do win (which I think we can), I'm not sure which team I'd rather play. We are competitive and match up even with them now that our defense has picked it up, but we've never played them in Seattle. Green Bay is a team we already played, and I doubt any team would get destroyed twice in a season by the same team, much-less the playoffs.

I think I'd rather play Seattle. So many close letdowns against them, I think we could stay with them. It's the playoffs now. Records don't matter.

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 08:40 PM
I think Carolina matches up decently with Seattle. They've played them tough in each matchup though those games were in Carolina. Still, I'm not impressed with Seattle's offense. They can definitely be slowed down. Panthers have a better chance winning in Seattle then they would in Green Bay.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Ya, not quite sure what spurraider is referring to. It's obvious, as it always is, that he doesn't watch Carolina play.

We could maybe hang with Green Bay if Rodgers is slow or if we game manage against them. But Seattle is a team we play with a lot of confidence against. Especially since both teams are hot.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 08:44 PM
seattle basically does everything carolina does except better... its a bad matchup. Cam at the clink will be brutal to watch with those receivers tbh

Clipper Nation
12-28-2014, 08:47 PM

:lol Holy shit, you are one retarded inbred.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 08:49 PM
seattle basically does everything carolina does except better... its a bad matchup. Cam at the clink will be brutal to watch with those receivers tbh

It's not like it's going to be some high scoring game. Our defense is playing fantastic, it's just a matter of execution. Like I said, I think our team just has a lot of confidence against them. But I don't want to get ahead of myself.. we have to beat Arizona first.

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 08:50 PM

They would have more trouble going to Green Bay than Seattle. I think their defense could slow down Seattle's easier compared to at Green Bay.

spurraider21
12-28-2014, 08:54 PM
They would have more trouble going to Green Bay than Seattle. I think their defense could slow down Seattle's easier compared to at Green Bay.
they have a fighting chance of keeping Rodgers off the field by running the ball. i dont see a scenario where they beat Seattle unless Wilson uncharacteristically turns it over. Carolina can be run on

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Carolina can be run on

Not really anymore. They've pretty much reverted back into being a really good defense. At least that's what it seems over the past eight games. I'm not saying we win it, but I think we definitely have a fighting chance.

Pelicans78
12-28-2014, 09:00 PM
they have a fighting chance of keeping Rodgers off the field by running the ball. i dont see a scenario where they beat Seattle unless Wilson uncharacteristically turns it over. Carolina can be run on

Their defense has improved lately. And Seattle's offense hasn't been that impressive outside of the game at Arizona.

chunticakes
12-28-2014, 09:00 PM

Look at you puffing out your chest. Around here, whores who want to get fucked puff out their chest like that.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:10 AM
The Panthers vs teams with winning records on the road in 2014

lost to Baltimore, Tied Cincy, Green Bay, Philly. They only beat one team with a winning record all season, the Lions.

The Seahawks at home have beat, Packers, Broncos, Arizona.

Seattle is a far better home team than the Panthers are a road team.