PDA

View Full Version : Defensive rebounding.

look_at_g_shred
12-28-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't remember it being this bad since the corpse of dyess. We miss you KL.

ElNono
12-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah, Kawhi is really missed and playing Bonner and Boris a lot isn't helping either...

Brunodf
12-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Playing Belinelli at SF isn't helping, Duncan/Splitter were fighting 2 vs 3 on the paint for every rebound...

Floyd Pacquiao
12-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah, just gotta get MVKawhi back

look_at_g_shred
12-28-2014, 10:24 PM
It's costed us at least 5 games this season.

Ice009
12-28-2014, 11:06 PM
I really would like to cut both Ayres and Daye and fill one of those spots with Okafor. Leave the other spot open for buyout candidates.

If Emeka Okafor is healthy, I really would like to see the Spurs add some backbone to the team. Adding a big that plays defense and rebounds would be a great thing for this team.

Johnny RIngo
12-28-2014, 11:21 PM
I really would like to cut both Ayres and Daye and fill one of those spots with Okafor. Leave the other spot open for buyout candidates.

If Emeka Okafor is healthy, I really would like to see the Spurs add some backbone to the team. Adding a big that plays defense and rebounds would be a great thing for this team.

Not needed with Duncan/Splitter/Baynes on the team. A stretch four that can defend/rebound or a backup wing is more of a necessity than another center. In any case, Spurs rebounding issues will be solved when(or if) Leonard comes back from injury.

Budkin
12-28-2014, 11:29 PM
If they would just fucking box out it would help a ton but they just don't know how.

Ice009
12-28-2014, 11:36 PM
Not needed with Duncan/Splitter/Baynes on the team. A stretch four that can defend/rebound or a backup wing is more of a necessity than another center. In any case, Spurs rebounding issues will be solved when(or if) Leonard comes back from injury.

In my scenario he would leapfrog Baynes in the rotation if he can show that he can defend without fouling and board better than Baynes. I want more defensive backbone and rebounding on the team. Baynes is still fouling too much and he's not a great defensive rebounder. He lets boards get away that seem to turn into huge second chance points for the other team.

The other roster spot would be for a backup wing.

You're not going to get a stretch 4 that can also rebound and defend in free agency during the middle of the season. That's a pipe dream. The ones that can do that are already on NBA teams and are getting paid. Is there someone overseas that I'm not thinking about that could be available after their season over there ends? If not, a stretch 4 that can rebound and defend, nah, I don't think you're going to pick one of those up out of nowhere in the middle of the season.