PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: What's a over a week off get you?

midnightpulp
12-28-2014, 11:49 PM
10 points on 4-10 shooting and 5 turnovers.

You weren't tired, Kirby. You just suck.

Thread
12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
He never had to go to the case and give 1 back.

Duncan did.

midnightpulp
12-28-2014, 11:52 PM

Duncan did.

At home, Cub? To the Suns?

THE SUNS!

Thread
12-28-2014, 11:53 PM
At home, Cub? To the Suns?

THE SUNS!

It's the pits.

Raven
12-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Actually his shooting % has improved with this game tbh

100%duncan
12-29-2014, 12:09 AM
:lol

Venti Quattro
12-29-2014, 12:16 AM
He took 10 shots. If you convert his turnovers to missed shots that's 15 shots in total. I'd take that over 8-30 imo

DMC
12-29-2014, 12:52 AM
Scott going to limit Kobe's minutes:

Plays Kobe 32 minutes in a meaningless game they lose anyhow.

baseline bum
12-29-2014, 12:53 AM
Actually his shooting % has improved with this game tbh

robinlopez.gif

Franklin
12-29-2014, 12:55 AM
at least he shot above his season average FG% tonight, he only took 10 shots though.

Kool Bob Love
12-29-2014, 12:56 AM
:rollin

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 12:59 AM
It's the pits.

Well if it makes you feel any better no one in phoenix will be talking about this tomorrow since the Cardinals lost to the 49ers.

Thread
12-29-2014, 12:59 AM
Well if it makes you feel any better no one in phoenix will be talking about this tomorrow since the Cardinals lost to the 49ers.

True, it made my day. Now to go anywhere they have to go back up there to Seattle.

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 01:03 AM
True, it made my day. Now to go anywhere they have to go back up there to Seattle.

They wont win wild card game.

Thread
12-29-2014, 01:06 AM
They wont win wild card game.

I agree, they don't look right on defense. Something happened. And Christ, they keep secrets like its the end of the world.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 01:23 AM

Duncan did.
Kirby had to give 2004 & 2008 back, and you have to pay your ticket.

DMC
12-29-2014, 01:38 AM
Tim never had to go to the shower and rub one out.

Killakobe81
12-29-2014, 03:36 AM
10 points on 4-10 shooting and 5 turnovers.

You weren't tired, Kirby. You just suck.

Back in the top (bottom 5) if Detroit keeps winning top 4 here we come ...

Sean Cagney
12-29-2014, 03:53 AM

Duncan did.
No but he did shoot 38% in two finals and LOSE two finals. Duncan lost one, Pop sat him and he gave it to the Heat not Duncan. Kobe though was at fault pretty much on O and D, Tim went out with 31-17 in a game 6 and his coach sat him like an idiot. Facts.

Thread
12-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Kirby had to give 2004 & 2008 back, and you have to pay your ticket.

& you're oriental.

ha, ha.

Thread
12-29-2014, 06:54 AM
No but he did shoot 38% in two finals and LOSE two finals. Duncan lost one, Pop sat him and he gave it to the Heat not Duncan. Kobe though was at fault pretty much on O and D, Tim went out with 31-17 in a game 6 and his coach sat him like an idiot. Facts.

Duncan gave 1 back after it was in the case. Only Duncan did that. And did it because he let a woman hamstring himself.

Thread
12-29-2014, 06:54 AM
Tim never had to go to the shower and rub one out.

No, but, Amy made him go to the case and give 1 back.

Amy

benefactor
12-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Good Monday morning Dale. How was your weekend?

Thread
12-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Good Monday morning Dale. How was your weekend?

Cold. I finally gave in & turned on the central heating. Broke my fuckin' heart.

benefactor
12-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Cold as ass here too. And raining. Had to replace my wife's car battery in it yesterday.

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 08:37 AM
"The defense is loading up on me completely and there's not much that I can do without forcing it," said Bryant, who saw occasional but not frequent Suns double-teams.

What a douche.

Thread
12-29-2014, 11:44 AM
^You didn't see that da?

scanry
12-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Cold. I finally gave in & turned on the central heating. Broke my fuckin' heart.

I remember going to Phoenix in December (a couple of years ago). Fucking cold as hell man. Then drove from San Diego to Kalispell, Montana via Phoenix that summer. Drove through Utah, Idaho & Montana. Quite a drive tbh.

Splits
12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
What a douche.

:lol fucking dude is soooo full of himself

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 04:31 PM
:lol fucking dude is soooo full of himself

Gets beter:

"I can force it. But listen, man, the defenses are just saying come hell or high water I'm just not going to beat them," Bryant said. "It's as simple as that. They'll double or triple team me if they have to. I go through three guys and everybody is bitching and complaining so I just try to make the simple play. Some nights we make shots and some nights we don't."

"When the defenses load up, it makes my job that much more difficult. I just try to make the simple play. Hit the guys when they are open and it lessens the amount of work that I have to do."

Thread
12-29-2014, 04:34 PM
^& it is exactly what happened yesterday.

FkLA
12-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Gets beter:

What a faggot. I actually had to google it bc I wasn't sure if even Kirby could be that big of a faggot. Lol'd at the 'I go through three guys and everybody bitches' bit... the part where he proceeds to shoot 30% and the Lakers lose by 30 must've completely slipped his mind.

DMC
12-29-2014, 07:15 PM
You guys know exactly what this is. He must be a motherfucker to live with, never wrong, ever. Passive aggressive approach to life and associates (face it, has doesn't have friends), and scapegoats everything imaginable because he's never made a mistake, ever.

It's always him, about him, for him, by him. When he retires or dies in a grease fire (if there's a God), a huge burden will be lifted from that franchise. They sold their collective souls to Satan for a pocket full of mumbles and what did they get? Another day older and deeper in debt.. that's a fact.

Thread
12-29-2014, 07:43 PM
You guys know exactly what this is. He must be a motherfucker to live with, never wrong, ever. Passive aggressive approach to life and associates (face it, has doesn't have friends), and scapegoats everything imaginable because he's never made a mistake, ever.

It's always him, about him, for him, by him. When he retires or dies in a grease fire (if there's a God), a huge burden will be lifted from that franchise. They sold their collective souls to Satan for a pocket full of mumbles and what did they get?

Another back-to-back, their fourth of the decade.

---

Sure, he's a psychopath. If he ain't I'm light 5. There is nothing more miserable than a championship run...to the end, the end end, not that shit in April & May, but, that shit in June. That shit. The shit where you fucking realize how close you came to the abyss (Daddy on the restraining ropes Vs. Indiana as he searched for his people). Took all the fun out of winning the gd thing at least for Dale. "Awww fuck."

Only a psychopath would see Artest and sign on the line. Only a psychopath would grant on Jackson after he stabbed him the in back. Only a psychopath woulda stood fast in the ranks in Eagle, versus having father drive onto the tarmac at LAX and hop the Lear to his birthplace.

That 5th, that was the one.

& we all knew it.

tlongII
12-29-2014, 08:05 PM
He sucks. That franchise sucks.

Thread
12-29-2014, 08:09 PM
He sucks. That franchise sucks.

The sun shone on your ass 1 time. 1. Jesus Christ, one woulda thought Jesus Christ was comin' back down.

O & 77!!!

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 08:43 PM
^& it is exactly what happened yesterday.

I would agree with Paul Coros assessment that double teams were occasional but certainly not frequent. More likely the result of traps off pick and rolls etc. The Suns pretty much just stuck PJ tucker on him the whole game.

Heres 12 minutes of Laker highlights from last night:

1iG9Q87nt6k

da_suns_fan
12-29-2014, 08:48 PM
Remember back in 2009 when Kobe was given an MVP and supposedly went through some metamorphosis where he started trusting his teammates etc?

Heres the Bill Simmons piece calling it bullshit back in 2009. The guy's an asshole and he'll always be an asshole.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090616&sportCat=nba

Thread
12-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Remember back in 2009 when Kobe was given an MVP and supposedly went through some metamorphosis where he started trusting his teammates etc?

Heres the Bill Simmons piece calling it bullshit back in 2009. The guy's an asshole and he'll always be an asshole.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090616&sportCat=nba

Taking anything that Simmons writes about the Lakers seriously is beneath contempt, da.

& I'm going to ask you again:::you didn't see the Suns target Kobe last night? Tucker went at him like it was Game 7 of the Finals. That wasn't by accident. They were going to make somebody else beat them, or, make Bryant force it. The result speaks for itself.

ADDENDUM:::Sorry da, I didn't see the post above where you did answer.

DMC
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM

Good try, but no. They resigned him just recently for 50m. What has it gotten them? You don't count what your previous agreement wrought.

Sure, he's a psychopath. If he ain't I'm light 5. There is nothing more miserable than a championship run...to the end, the end end, not that shit in April & May, but, that shit in June. That shit. The shit where you fucking realize how close you came to the abyss (Daddy on the restraining ropes Vs. Indiana as he searched for his people). Took all the fun out of winning the gd thing at least for Dale. "Awww fuck."

Only a psychopath would see Artest and sign on the line. Only a psychopath would grant on Jackson after he stabbed him the in back. Only a psychopath woulda stood fast in the ranks in Eagle, versus having father drive onto the tarmac at LAX and hop the Lear to his birthplace.

& we all knew it.
And Pau delivered it and you sold him out for 30 pieces of Silver and worshiped your false god. By all rights you should be sitting on 7, with MJ in the rearview.

Thread
12-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Good try, but no. They resigned him just recently for 50m. What has it gotten them? You don't count what your previous agreement wrought.

And Pau delivered it and you sold him out for 30 pieces of Silver and worshiped your false god. By all rights you should be sitting on 7, with MJ in the rearview.

Please. Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

DMC
12-29-2014, 10:06 PM

Yeah we've heard that story and we know better. There's a reason Kobe threatened to quit and a reason he didn't, and it wasn't Bynum. I suppose the Lakers' fortunes just happened to turn at the same time Pau was "acquired".

Splits
12-29-2014, 10:08 PM

This is another line which will have to be thrown into the trash bin come May. Better break out the crayons early this year.

Merry xmas, asshole

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Yeah we've heard that story and we know better. There's a reason Kobe threatened to quit and a reason he didn't, and it wasn't Bynum. I suppose the Lakers' fortunes just happened to turn at the same time Pau was "acquired".

I always said Kobe was tickled pink when they acquired Gasol. That still does not change the fact that Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:09 PM
This is another line whice will have to be thrown into the trash bin come May. Better break out the crayons early this year.

Merry xmas, asshole

Unless he wins 16 of 'em he's shining shoes just like 28 others.

Splits
12-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Unless he wins 16 of 'em he's shining shoes just like 28 others.

And when he leads the Bulls to a playoff win while your Kirby is faking an injury again? What then?

Thread
12-29-2014, 10:42 PM
And when he leads the Bulls to a playoff win while your Kirby is faking an injury again? What then?

What are you deaf? I said:::unless there are 16 of 'em he's shinin' fuckin shoes just like 28 others.

Splits
12-29-2014, 10:52 PM
What are you deaf? I said:::unless there are 16 of 'em he's shinin' fuckin shoes just like 28 others.

:lmao 16

http://stewthornley.net/lakers_4748.jpg

DMC
12-29-2014, 11:24 PM
He means 16 games to win a ring, not 16 rings. I think

DMC
12-29-2014, 11:25 PM
I always said Kobe was tickled pink when they acquired Gasol. That still does not change the fact that Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

So it doesn't matter unless he wins 16, but you'll lodge one game regardless.

Thread
12-29-2014, 11:26 PM
So it doesn't matter unless he wins 16

Thank you.

unforeseen
12-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Thank you.

Get back to shining shoes you draft dodger you.

Thread
12-29-2014, 11:50 PM
Get back to shining shoes you draft dodger you.

C'mon, foreskin, let's bury the hatchet.

unforeseen
12-29-2014, 11:52 PM
C'mon, foreskin, let's bury the hatchet.

Just kidding Cub. You are definitely loyal to a fault. Not like the cliffjumpers upstairs. Good night.

scanry
12-30-2014, 02:56 AM

Pretty artistic coming from an old ass. :lol

unleashbaynes
12-30-2014, 10:03 AM

---

& we all knew it.

Bottom line: you're paying a slow old chucker max money for something that happened almost 5 years ago. And hes not even a good teammate who knows he sucks now and tries to help the younger guys grow. Hes just a delusional cancer.

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Bottom line: you're paying a slow old chucker max money for something that happened almost 5 years ago. And hes not even a good teammate who knows he sucks now and tries to help the younger guys grow. Hes just a delusional cancer.

You're full of shit.

DMC
12-30-2014, 10:34 AM
You're full of shit.
Only in that YOU personally aren't paying him anything, but the team is paying him an absurd amount from a competition stand point. He's one of the worst players in the league. He could have a better impact if he gave a shit about the future of the club, but he doesn't. When you cannot make friends after 19 years in the league, there's a problem and it's not the league.

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Only in that YOU personally aren't paying him anything, but the team is paying him an absurd amount from a competition stand point. He's one of the worst players in the league. He could have a better impact if he gave a shit about the future of the club, but he doesn't. When you cannot make friends after 19 years in the league, there's a problem and it's not the league.

& you as well,,,you're full of shit.

DMC
12-30-2014, 10:36 AM
& you as well,,,you're full of shit.
"lovin' eyes can never see"- Percy Sledge

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:41 AM
"lovin' eyes can never see"- Percy Sledge

- "You're full of shit." - Dale

DMC
12-30-2014, 10:48 AM
Dale, everyone here knows you love Kobe over the Lakers any day and twice on Sunday. You've thrown Pau, Shaq and Phil under the bus for Kobe's sake. Not once have you taken the side of the Lakers, only the side of Kobe. You're in love with Kobe, ergo your eyes are blind to truth. So repeat your "full of shit" parroting because it illustrates you're once again defeated.

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:51 AM
Dale, everyone here knows you love Kobe over the Lakers any day and twice on Sunday. You've thrown Pau, Shaq and Phil under the bus for Kobe's sake. Not once have you taken the side of the Lakers, only the side of Kobe. You're in love with Kobe, ergo your eyes are blind to truth. So repeat your "full of shit" parroting because it illustrates you're once again defeated.

Again, D, you're full of shit.

Franklin
12-30-2014, 09:50 PM
kobe's playing a good game tonight so far though, Kobe Bryant, SG 9 3-3 2-2 0-0 0 4 4 4 0 0 1 0 +8 8because he's playing in Colorado right now, just hope this time he can keep it up and finish it in the right place at the right time tbh.

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 11:19 PM
That's what a week off gets you, a triple double right up Mid's colon while jim can't even stat pad his usual double-double.

midnightpulp
12-30-2014, 11:21 PM
That's what a week off gets you, a triple double right up Mid's colon while jim can't even stat pad his usual double-double.

Congrats. It's Kirby's first good game of the season.

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Congrats. It's Kirby's first good game of the season.

While you got the dog shit whipped out of you in the shadow of Graceland.

midnightpulp
12-30-2014, 11:25 PM
While you got the dog shit whipped out of you in the shadow of Graceland.

And while you win and lose ground to Babby.

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Maybe have the Brown's skip trace guys go after the Nash rambler and shove his ass into a uni.

I'm sayin' it:::CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
12-30-2014, 11:26 PM
Maybe have the Brown's skip trace guys go after the Nash rambler and shove his ass into a uni.

I'm sayin' it:::CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

For what purpose?

To lose games?

Or do you have the 8th seed in your sights now?

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:27 PM
And while you win and lose ground to Babby.

He's got a death grip on the Old Maid Card.

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:27 PM
For what purpose?

To lose games?

Or do you have the 8th seed in your sights now?

Just lick your wounds and try not to look like the sore loser you are tonite.

midnightpulp
12-30-2014, 11:28 PM

:lol Nearly missed the scrub's Quad Double with 9 turnovers.

Even when Kirby has a good game he really doesn't.

midnightpulp
12-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Just lick your wounds and try not to look like the sore loser you are tonite.

I'm not being sore.

Why do you want Nash back?

Do you think he'll be a benefit or a detriment? I'm legitimately curious.

Thread
12-30-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm not being sore.

Why do you want Nash back?

Do you think he'll be a benefit or a detriment? I'm legitimately curious.

It's a joke, you stiff ass pooter, you.

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Watching the Lakers is like watching footage of that Japanese tsunami... Nips too stupid to get the fuck out of the way of the impending doom, forewarned and still standing around gawking... that's the Lakers, and it's damn entertaining from the other side of the globe. The only difference is that the Japanese are actually good people while the Lakers fans are faggots who mostly deserve every steamy turd that's forced down their gullets. Keep eating those turds, I'll keep watching.

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:21 AM
Watching the Lakers is like watching footage of that Japanese tsunami... Nips too stupid to get the fuck out of the way of the impending doom, forewarned and still standing around gawking... that's the Lakers, and it's damn entertaining from the other side of the globe. The only difference is that the Japanese are actually good people while the Lakers fans are faggots who mostly deserve every steamy turd that's forced down their gullets. Keep eating those turds, I'll keep watching.

Nothing beat Amy serving Tim divorce papers just before the center court jump before Game 6, '13 Finals.

"Till death to us part."

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:22 AM
Nothing beat Amy serving Tim divorce papers just before the center court jump before Game 6, '13 Finals.

"Till death to us part."
The best is yet to come... to Babby

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:23 AM
The best is yet to come... to Babby

Got firm hold of the Old Maid card.

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:27 AM
Got firm hold of the Old Maid card.

Kobe is aiming to show the world that he can get close to the bubble, fuck the franchise. You're right there with him too, ya borderline homosexual asshole.

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Kobe is aiming to show the world that he can get close to the bubble, fuck the franchise. You're right there with him too, ya borderline homosexual asshole.

Grizzlies dispatch Spurs with Conley in sync (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400578760) http://assets.espn.go.com/icons/watch_headlines.png

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:29 AM
Grizzlies dispatch Spurs with Conley in sync (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400578760) http://assets.espn.go.com/icons/watch_headlines.png

Regular season.... which you should be worried about because you've not seen the sunshine since I don't know when...

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:30 AM
Regular season.... which you should be worried about because you've not seen the sunshine since I don't know when...

Dispatched.

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:36 AM
Dispatched.

Every team loses, no team has ever gone 82-0. Still, 7th>14th

Thread
12-31-2014, 04:28 AM
Every team loses, no team has ever gone 82-0. Still, 7th>14th

You just caught my nebulous. tee, hee.